Affairs to Remember Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon my return, there was yet another function at their place due to which Lalita spent one more night at our place. My mother had gone to our relatives place and this time around they allowed me to sleep in the same room. At the opportune time, her elder sister left, leaving Lalita and me alone. It was as if she knew about it. I didn't even wait a minute and immediately got down next to her and started kissing. After some intense kissing, she once again squatted over my face and made me lick her. This time she craved it and I spent over 15 minutes pleasuring her. She then collapsed next to me and profusely thanked me.

"कसम से तुमसे शादी करती तो मैं जन्नत में ही होती। किशोर भाई अपने लंड से और तू जीभ से मुझे स्वर्ग की सैर कराते।" "If I had married you then I would have truly been in heaven. Kishore bhai with his dick and you with your tongue would have given me a tour of heaven."

"रुक मैं तुझे कुछ सिखाती हूं आज," she said and made me stand on my fours and nuzzled into my crack. "Wait, let me teach you something today."

I felt her soft tongue on my anal opening and felt a warm current flow through me. She started tonguing it and gently stroking my penis. It was pleasurable but didn't push me over the edge.

"तुझे अच्छा लग रहा हैं?" she asked. "Are you enjoying it?"

"हां। बहुत अच्छा।" "Yes. Very much."

"जब एक औरत किसी के लिए ये करती हैं तो वो यह बता रही हैं कि वो उसकी रखैल बनने के लिए तैयार हैं।" "When a woman does this to a man, she is telling him she will be his slut."

"जल्दी ही मयूरी भी किशोर भाई के लिए ये करेगी।" "Very soon, Mayuri would do this for Kishore bhai."

And then she grabbed a bottle of oil and poured some on my anus. She then spread it all around my anus and then gently probed it with her finger.

"तुम ये क्या कर रही हो?" I said looking back. "What are you doing?"

"सुश... थोड़ा वक्त दो, तुम्हें सब पता चल जाएगा।" "Sush... Wait. You shall understand everything."

Lalita continued to play with my anus as she rubbed it and gently probed it for several minutes and then she pushed it and my sphincter muscles gave in. I was amazed, and it felt a little strange but not as exciting. She started seesawing her finger through my anus and then slowly I felt those pleasant sensations. She didn't stop and then pushed another finger when I was warmed up.

"मयूरी जब पेट से होगी तो शायद किशोर भाई तुझ पर चढ़ेगा," she said giggling. "When Mayuri is pregnant Kishore bhai will mount you."

"Shut up," I retorted.

"अंग्रेज की औलाद," she said. "देख अभी मैं तुझे दिखाती हूं, कितना मजा आता हैं।" "You Englishman. Let me show you how much pleasure you get."

And then she did something, my semi-erect penis started inflating, and I sensed it was jerking involuntarily.

"Uh..." I grunted and started moaning. This was something that I had never experienced but it was definitely pleasurable. It almost felt as if I was fucking her and getting pushed to the edge. She bit my butt and asked, "कैसा लग रहा हैं? किशोर भाई का लंड मजा दे रहा हैं या नहीं?" "How are you feeling? Is Kishore bhai's dick giving you pleasure or not?"

She intensified her seesawing. It felt that she was applying pressure to a specific point inside but I didn't care; I knew it was feeling very good. About 5 minutes into my penis was jerking by itself and then suddenly I ejaculated.

I was stunned by what had happened and kept quiet for several minutes. We cleaned and slept in each other's arms.

"तुझे अच्छा लगा?" she asked. "Did you enjoy it?"

"हां," I replied. "Yes."

"तू चाहे तो मैं मयूरी को सीखा सकती हूं," she said. "I can teach it to Mayuri if you want."

"वो तुम क्या कह रही थी? के मयूरी उसके गांड को चाटेगी?" I asked. "What were you saying about Mayuri licking his anus?"

I had licked Lalita's anus the very first time, and it felt very natural for me but I never thought of a woman doing this to a man. And definitely didn't think any of these pretty ladies would do that to Kishore bhai. It felt like a very debasing experience but I had done it to Lalita without even flinching.

"इस तरह के संबंध में, औरत उस दूसरे मर्द को असली मर्द मानती हैं और उसके लिए कुछ भी करने के लिए तैयार हो जाती हैं।" "In this sort of relationship, a woman presumes the other man to be a real man and is willing to do almost anything."

"तुम चाहो तो मैं मयूरी को समझा सकती हूं।" "If you wish, I can teach Mayuri what is needed of her."

"क्या तुमने कभी ऐसे किया हैं?"

"किशोरभाई के साथ तो कहीं बार किया हैं। मेरी दीदी ने तो दर्जनो बार किया हैं," she said.

I didn't encourage her but knew Lalita would do as she pleases. That night was the best night as we made non stop love to each other and each time I came inside her. She stopped caring if she got pregnant or not. My honeymoon with her was rather short-lived, but it perhaps was the most intense and best honeymoon I had.

to be continued