An Education for Nancy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finally did get a real dick to suck, she had wanted to be prepared. So over many nights of practice the young teen learned how to work the knob deep into the back of her mouth, eventually into her airway. Over time she learned how to control her breathing, letting the fat head slide deep into her throat and to even breath around it. Eventually, Nancy felt like a sword swallower at the circus because swallowing the entire fake cock, balls-deep into her throat, had been easy for her!

Nancy had known these "skills" would be in demand one day, if she ever met the right guy that is. Now, with all the practice, the big tittied teenager was satisfied she could handle any big cock. And she reasoned to herself that if her Uncle Stewart's reaction from earlier today was any indication, she knew that she had been a very good student!

"Uuuuhhhh yes, so damned good, YES! Yes! Yes!" she whimpered.

Feverishly she began to pump her fingers in and out of her cunt, using them like a stiff little cock. She was fucking herself with her finger and really getting off on it! Her head lolled back, and her pretty face twisted in a lusty grimace as she pistoned her fingers fast and deep in her cunt, making lewd wet sucking noises as they reamed her virgin hole.

Sexy things were always more exciting when they were a bit naughty, or a bit risky, she thought. And if they were really naughty they would be awfully exciting. That's why she always let her imagination run away with her when she was giving herself a good hand-job.

Nancy knew that if she could act out her fantasies, she might even rival Kearstin as the biggest slut in school! The horny virgin teen was liable to fantasize about the most wicked experiences ever imaginable to make herself cum. For instance, her favorite fantasy, and one she shared with Kearstin too, was to pretend she was getting gang-banged.

Now, Nancy never really expected that she would ever be a willing party to a cluster fuck, but thinking about it was tremendously stimulating. She'd never even thought of the idea till Kearstin showed her a few gangbang movies she had stolen from her parent's stash of porn.

Depending on the mood she was in, she would imagine that half a dozen lusty young men were fucking her, one right after the other, shooting their cum into her cunt in sequence while she came on each prick one by one.

Or she might really stretch her imagination to the limits and pretend three men were screwing her at the same time! One cock would be in each hole with her nubile sweaty body buffeted between them, squirming with pleasure as the three stout pricks hosed her from all sides as she melted in creamy release. That fantasy really turned her on, but it was just that, a fantasy. It could never really happen because, although she knew that eventually she was going to get fucked, she never dreamed of really taking it up the ass.

And, what should she think about tonight she wondered?

A dozen escaped convicts, maybe? That was always a lovely fantasy.

Huge, hard, hairy, horny criminals, just broken out of prison, devoid of women for years and with vast loads of cum stored up in their balls during their incarceration. She imagined their long cocks, massive and rampant, more like the tools that these men had used to break into safes or batter down locked doors than normal cocks. Sometimes she thought of being raped by the convicts, and at other times she imagined herself taking pity on them, because they hadn't been fucked for so long a time. She'd wrap her golden legs around each one as they fucked her, one by one, making them each come back for seconds!

Or maybe the football team?

She had a pet fantasy where the Head Coach offered her to the entire team as a "reward" for winning the state championship. The Coach would hide her in the locker room after the game and she'd gangbang the whole team while they were wearing their padded armor and helmets, still hot and sweaty from the violent game.

She'd even fuck all the Coaches and the young water boys too, just for the hell of it!

Then again, maybe she could take on an entire NFL professional football team!

But, there was one fantasy that topped them all!

Remembering the gangbang movies she'd watched with Kearstin, the horny girl thought maybe, just maybe, she could become one of the girls who actually starred in the porn movies!

Working her finger in and out of her cunt, she closed her eyes and saw herself on a dark shadowy porn movie set, surrounded by a group of men; muscular sweaty naked men with lean tan bodies.

Their hands and mouths were all over her as the cameras were rolling!

"Ahhhhhh, God, yesssss!" she cried, laying the dildo between her big tits, spreading her legs even more as she finger-fucked her pussy with one hand, while the other squeezed and molded her big tits. Rotating her hips urging her clit into her fingers, she watched her own big tits rolling firmly on her chest and wondered how she'd look on film.

Would she enjoy being filmed? Would anyone even want to see her naked?

Imagining the sight of a dozen powerful muscled bodies made the young girl shiver. The thought of all those strangers using her for their total pleasure made her feel like she was going to come.

After a few slurps on that fake cock, Nancy knew she had to feel it deep in her tight soaked pussy!

Curling her body into a bow, feeding the rubber dick up her pussy, she raised her head so she could look down between her full jiggling tits and watch the big rubber cock vanish up her slot. She lifted her legs, then drew up her knees to spread her thighs open as far as they would go.

Each position altered the strokes slightly, giving new dimensions to the pleasure.

The fat stalk filled her to the brim. Her cunt lips were dragged right inside her hole as she pushed the prick in, then stretched back outwards as she drew the thick shaft back out. Her gasps filled the bedroom as she arched her hips high off the bed.

Nancy pulled the thick shaft from her pussy and rubbed the juice-coated knob against her stiff nipples. Bringing the juicy dick to her mouth, she planted a loud wet kiss on the fat crown then tongued her own sweet cunt juice from the fat head.

Suddenly, she imagined it was Kearstin's sweet pussy she tasted instead of her own!

In a flash she imagined tasting it from the crown of a real cock, her own Uncle's cock. Nancy knew Kearstin had a lot more experience than any other girl she knew at school. She'd certainly been much more adventuresome than Nancy. After all, she had fallen in love with Todd and her feelings had taken a different path, up until now that is. Now, Nancy thought she might be just as horny as her friend, maybe even more so. She wondered how pussy would taste licked from a real cock?

Nancy determined right then, the next time she was with Kearstin, she'd find out exactly how pussy tasted!

Well, someday -- she hoped.

But that idea wasn't dominant in her fantasies, at least not tonight. Despite her desires to do some cunt sucking, Nancy was basically a normal, healthy, budding nymphet and she thought about cock a lot more than she did about pussy.

And she was certainly thinking about cock now, and lots of them.

In her imagination she was a "pornstar", surrounded by faceless male shadows. The men devoured her naked vulnerable body like a piece of meat. They fucked her wet cunt, her big tits, her tight ass and her hot mouth.

Rocketing toward orgasm, Nancy plunged the cock into her pussy, rotating her hips even harder, her body shaking violently on the bed. The horny virgin wished she had taken two dildos from her Mom's collection, one dildo to fuck and one to suck!

Suddenly, of all the men - two had faces!

One was her Uncle Stewart and the second, her boyfriend Todd!

"Oh YES!" she cried as she imaged how they'd use her body!

But Uncle Stewart had other ideas. He wouldn't let Todd join in! Instead, he made him watch from the sideline as the gang of men used his young girlfriend for their total pleasure. Stewart, his dripping cockhead poised over her sweet lips, taunted Todd as he fucked Nancy's big tits. Reminding Todd of the "pledge", Stewart made him stroke his own cock as he watched the men ravage his luscious, stacked girlfriend.

The next few minutes were a blur as Nancy writhed in pleasure on the big fake cock. She imagined staring at Todd as the gang of men fucked her hard, hard like a sweaty cheap whore!

As she wished the dildo was a man's real cock, the young virgin was finally ready to cum hard!

"Unnnhhhh, shit, YESSSSS! Fu-FUCK me, yeah, YEAH! I want your COCKS! Cum all over me! Cum on me, you bastards!!" she hissed loudly, creaming all over the big rubber cock.

Rocketing toward orgasm, Nancy fucked her wet pussy even harder, her body shaking so hard the bed was squeaking as the headboard tapped the wall in a steady rhythm.

She imagined staring at Todd as the men crowded around her, pumping their thick, sweaty cocks in a blurry, slow motion as they aimed them at her used, naked body.

Working their cocks like pump shotguns as they stroked them, just inches from her face and rolling tits. Nancy wished she had a dozen big cocks!

She fed the dick into her greedy cunt even faster, furiously grinding her hips and pumping her belly around it as she pushed it in and out. She angled it so that the thick plunger ran directly over her clit as it thrust and retreated, and that little knot of feeling began to vibrate wildly.

Oooh... a girl could fall in love with a dildo! She thought as the big thing pleasured her to the core of her being.

In her mind she was being gang banged!

Suddenly, the cocks exploded!

Long thick cords of hot cum erupted from each prick! Huge blasts of white, hot slimy jizz streaking from their cocks, splattering her gorgeous face and sweaty rolling tits. Thick ropes of cum over a foot long splashed across her nose and cheeks like hot, slimy wax. She imagined her big sweaty tits literally covered in white jism.

In fact, she imagined her naked body completely covered with the hot gooey stuff, from her neck to her belly button. A few white, ropey strands having overshot their mark to stick in her dark hair or painting thick lines of hot white goo directly across her innocent teen face, the tail ends of several thick spurts hanging in her tangled, auburn hair. Nancy shook the sweaty hair out of her eyes as she imagined the men raining cum down on her naked body.

If people only knew all the naughty thoughts of this young homecoming queen!

Then the horny virgin finally came. If a stick of dynamite had been shoved up Nancy's cunt instead of a dildo, she couldn't have felt much different.

Her entire body exploded.

"AAAAIIIIEEEEEEE!"

She was hurled high into the air on the winds of ecstasy ripping through her body. Never had she experienced such an intense orgasm. Her body shivered, her muscles went rigid and screams of joy were ripped from her throat. Her cunt melted around the hard cockrod deep in her cunt and her liquid lust gushed out soaking the bed and leaving her for the first time today, satisfied.

Well, semi-satisfied she smiled. She still longed for a real cock. She sank slowly back into the bed, exhausted.

She sighed.

It was over.

As she drifted to sleep, she knew she needed to get fucked, and not by a rubber cock. She needed a real fuck by a real man.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Friday was a whirlwind day at school for Nancy. She didn't hear a single word from her teachers or friends all day. She was distracted, more like obsessed; obsessed with cocks!

Remembering her fantasy from last night, images flashed through her mind like a slide show.

She imagined herself as a famous pornstar. Sucking and fucking hung studs and glamorous, glossy pictures of her in hot sexy outfits on video box covers, stacked with row after row of adult movies in those sleazy porn shops. She'd almost had an orgasm in class, a wet dream even, imagining men jacking off to videos of her with all that sticky hot cum splattering her skin.

Nancy knew she just couldn't wait any longer to experience the ecstasy of getting fucked, and the young virgin knew exactly who was going to be her first!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Do you have a date with Todd after the big game tonight?" her Mom asked, as she carefully applied her lipstick in the mirror.

"Stewart and I are going to the game together but Mr. Preston is meeting us there. Actually he and I have a date tonight. Stewart's arrival was a surprise and it's too late to break it off so we are going out afterwards."

Nancy's head was whirling as her Mom spoke. She wondered if this meant she might finally be alone with Uncle Stewart!

"Anyway, I like Mr. Preston," her Mom continued, "and we always have a great time together. Look, I mean, I don't want to mess up your plans after the big game, but can you entertain Stewart after it's over? I probably won't be home till really late anyway..." Nancy's Mom asked, as they got ready.

Nancy's head was spinning; the whole night? Here at home? Alone? Just the two of them in the entire house?

Poor Todd she thought. He was a nice guy and she loved him, or so she thought, but he couldn't hope to ever compete with Uncle Stewart. Todd was just a boy, really. He wasn't a man of experience like her Uncle. He could never teach her about sex and make her shudder with excitement. He was nice to have as a boyfriend, but that was it.

Besides, tonight was the chance she had been waiting for. She couldn't ignore it to go on a date with Todd.

"That's just great Mom, I mean, I haven't seen Uncle Stewart for years and this is a perfect time to get reacquainted. I'm sure Todd will understand anyway."

"So don't worry about Uncle Stewart. I can think of lots of ways to entertain him after the game. You just go have fun and stay out as late as you want, all night even!" Nancy said, with a naughty little grin.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When their car pulled up in front of the football field, Kearstin and the Peters twins were waiting, standing at the ramp which led from the locker room to the playing field.

Nancy smiled and gave her Uncle a flirtatious kiss on the cheek before climbing from the car.

Waving her girlfriends over to the window, she introduced them to Stewart, one by one. The site of four luscious teen cheerleaders leaning into his window made Stewart's cock almost burst from his pants.

Taking in a strong whiff of sweet perfume, all he could see were boobs, hair and smiles.

He'd die to get anyone of Nancy's friends into bed, especially Kearstin. She took his breath away! The raven-haired beauty was just as hot as Nancy and even curvier; her tits looked even bigger. But then again the tiny, bleach blond Peters twins, both with matching enormous tits were gorgeous too!

Like any other man, Stewart had always wanted to get a set of twins into bed.

His cock pulsed as he stared, their gorgeous faces peering in his car window. Perfect smiles, long hair, full breasts threatening to burst from their sexy uniforms. They were each a wet dream.

After a hasty introduction and a bit of flirting and chatting, Nancy and the girls headed to get ready for the big game and Stewart went to park the car.

"Boy, Nancy," Kearstin said as they walked, "Your Uncle is one good looking Man! Wow I'd trade him for Link in a heartbeat! Is he married?"

"Yes he sure is hot!" said the Peters twins, almost in unison, as they flashed their pearly white teeth.

"Yeah, he's way hot, huh! But, yes! He's married! Well, separated might be a better word, but I'm not sure what's up with my Aunt Pam. They've been living out in LA. I haven't seen them in ages either but I remember I used to have a big crush on him when I was little." Nancy smiled.

Kearstin, her face flushed, smiled and said, "Well, you just whisper to him for me Nancy that if his wife isn't around and he wants a real good lay, I'm ready and willing. And, if I do say so myself, all the boys and men who've fucked me say I'm the best pussy they've ever had. It may be bragging but there is nothing wrong with it, especially if it's the truth!"

Nancy and the twins laughed. Nancy replied, " Kearstin! You shouldn't talk that way! He's married plus he's my Uncle! Besides, I think he's going to be in town a few days so maybe you'll have the chance to tell him yourself."

Smiling a wicked smile, "Except, I bet you wouldn't really say that to him now would you?" Nancy said.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to wait and see now won't you!" Kearstin said with a little wink, "Did you see the way he stared at my tits? I sure wish he was my Uncle!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The game was close and tense. The cheerleaders hardly sat down for a minute during the entire game. By the time it was over Nancy's school had won! She was tired, but still so high from the game that she couldn't stand still.

She was also horny, real horny. Nancy knew tonight was her night and she could hardly wait till Uncle Stewart took her home.

Then, like it or not, she was going to get him to fuck her!

Nancy's mom and Mr. Preston were waiting for her just outside the gate. She ran up to them, still excited from the game. "We won Mom! We won! Isn't it great? Now we'll be in the championship for sure!"

"Yes honey that's great!" Her mom agreed giving her a big hug. "Now, I'm leaving with Mr. Preston. You go home with your Uncle Stewart and I'll see you both in the morning ok. We're going out to eat and we'll probably meet some friends at a bar afterwards so I don't know what time I'll be home."

"Have a good time getting to know each other again you two! Don't wait up for me."

As she walked off with Mr. Preston, Nancy wondered what he was like in bed. He was a real handsome stud for sure and a very popular man! Nancy's Mom had been dating Tom Preston seriously for almost a year now and Nancy really liked him too. He was always a bit quiet though, and sometimes the way he looked at Nancy made her a bit nervous, like she couldn't quite figure out exactly what he was thinking.

Could he be as much of a stud in bed as Uncle Stewart?

As she wondered how big Mr. Preston's cock was, she was snapped back to reality by her Uncle Stewart.

"Well my dear Niece, it's just you and me against the world tonight. Is there anything special you'd like to do? Do you want to show me around town, or maybe go to dinner? After all I haven't been around here since you were little and I was the same age you are now. Or, we can stop for a pizza or something. Unless of course, you'd rather join your friends at the "after-game party" instead of spending the evening with an old fogey like me?"

Hugging his arm to one of her firm big tits, she grinned up at him as they walked to his car, "Uncle Stewart, didn't you play football when you were a student here?"

"Sure did! It was the best time of my life too! I scored more touchdowns than anyone else my senior year!" Stewart smiled as he stared down at her deep, full cleavage.

"Did you now?" Nancy beamed, "You scored a lot, huh?"

"Well, Mom probably won't be home till real late and since I promised her I'd find a way to keep you entertained, why don't we just go on home? Maybe tonight you can show me how you used to score so much when you were here Uncle Stewart?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Nancy and Uncle Stewart chatted about lots of things on the ride home. Having met him briefly after the game, Stewart asked her about Todd. She described their pledge to abstain from sex till marriage, when and why they made it, and especially why she could no longer keep it!

By the way she gobbled his cock yesterday, it never dawned on Stewart that the word "abstain" really meant "never" and that Nancy might still a virgin.