An Education for Nancy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nervous man hesitated, contemplating a hard thrust that would send his prick ripping through his niece's cherry, but he knew he had better go slow, at least this first time.

The anticipation was delicious.

Nancy sucked on Stewart's tongue. Gasping in their kiss as she felt the apple sized head of his prick nudging her juicy cunt lips, and for the briefest moment she was convinced that he would never be able to fit that huge fuck-rod into her cunt, no matter how hard he tired, no matter how hard he pushed.

But she was wrong, completely wrong.

For Nancy it was like a red-hot poker was being forced into her tiny cunt. She felt certain her body was being torn apart.

"Ohhhhhh! Easy! Easy! Ahhhhhhh! You're hurting me," the girl hissed quietly not wanting to destroy the mood, but needing to let Stewart know he couldn't pound away at her like he could a woman more experienced at fucking.

With a gentle push of his hips Stewart felt his prick tip spread her tight wet cunt lips, and a moment later the scalding knob was inside Nancy, her pussy squeezing the shaft of his cock while he pushed more and more of it into her cunt. Nancy groaned deeply, her cunt lips aching slightly from the extent to which they needed to stretch.

Stewart's gigantic cock was pushing relentlessly into her, deeper and deeper, the bone-hard shaft powering the huge cock head, his tense muscular body heaving on top of the much smaller young teen.

"Awwww! You're so big! So-so big!" Nancy gasped when the kiss finally ended.

The hot virgin teen had her feet planted flat on the bed, her knees raised and spread wide for Stewart's hips as he withdrew his prick partially from her fuck slot. She could feel the top ridge of his prick as he rubbed against the inner walls of her cunt, spreading the crease wide.

As he slowly worked his hips up and down, Nancy felt Stewart's chest rubbing against her tit-tips, sending warm waves of pleasure through her limbs. She squeezed his torso with her golden, muscular thighs, enjoying the flesh sliding against flesh.

A wild tingle of pleasure raced up the length of Stewart's quivering cock as he worked his hips, sinking deeper into the slippery warmth of her tight wet pussy with each shove.

"Mmmmmm... ooooooohhh!" she whimpered with both pain and ecstasy when his lust-swollen prick was about halfway into her widely stretched slit.

"Slow down a minute, Uncle Stewart. You're so fuckin' big it hurts a little."

Stewart vaguely heard her asking him to take it easy, but in his wild lust, he plunged forward, no way was he going to stop now!

A few more firm steady strokes and the entire house was filled with sexy sounds as both lovers groaned together loudly, Stewart's balls finally coming to rest on Nancy's firm upturned ass cheeks, signifying she had taken all the cock meat he had to offer!

His cock was finally buried to the hilt in her velvety glove-like pussy!

The young teenager finally had her wish. She was finally being fucked!

"Ohhhhh! Uncle Stewart, you make me feel so---sexy!" Nancy cooed, stroking his hair and kissing his neck as he began to heave above her, filling her cunt over and over with his scalding hot prick meat.

"I love the feel of your cock inside me!"

"Finally!"

"You fill me up so much I can't believe it!"

Stewart started to slowly, carefully like a machine, piston his hips back and forth, taking strong but gentle strokes, pumping more of his hard, hot cock, deeper, working slowly in and out of Nancy's sucking, steaming fuck-hole.

Every word Nancy spoke was the truth, she wasn't just saying these things to please Stewart's ego, and she really meant them. His big fucker was now gliding smoothly back and forth between her tight wet cunt lips, rubbing against her tingling red-hot clit. The cock head nudging her womb each time he skewered her with all the meat he had to offer.

They kissed again, and this time it was Nancy who shoved her tongue into Stewart's mouth.

She tasted his mouth as his gigantic cockhead pushed her cunt lips apart.

Nancy raised her feet, pointing her toes toward the ceiling and groaned loudly. The cock continued reaming her cunt, Stewart's balls hanging beneath his rod, slapped into the crack of her ass cheeks each time he slammed his fuck meat home in her pussy.

Stewart was sucking avidly at one of Nancy's big tits while he fucked her, and she was so excited she kept rocking her head wildly from side to side, flailing the pillows with her long hair.

The young brunette seemed delirious with the forbidden pleasure of incest.

The Anderson house was filled with the pungent aromas and obscene sounds of fucking, hot hard fucking.

As she felt her cunt expand with the thickness of her Uncle's huge cock thrusting deep into her guts, Nancy felt another, stronger spasm begin to surge through her, from the depths of her insides, shaking her, filling her with a joy she'd never before experienced.

God, she thought, fucking sure beats the shit out of frigging her own clit!

Her thoughts stopped though, as her feelings took complete control. Now Stewart's enormous prick was pumping deeper, working in and out of her like some kind of big fleshy piston. Tremors shot down her inner thighs from her pussy to her knees. Hot sparks seemed to shoot from her swollen nipples, tender and full of blood. When Stewart pinched the rigid nips from time to time, it fired off new waves of climaxes rocketing through the girl's body.

"Fuck ME!" the girl cried out loudly. "Fuck me, Uncle Stewart!!"

Nancy lifted her ass high off the mattress, working her hips, keeping pace with Stewart's aggressive fucking motions. She shivered and trembled with passion for her sexy experienced Uncle. She was so horny she wanted him to go on fucking her forever and ever.

Stewart was having trouble holding back his own orgasm. Jesus, this girl is hot! He thought to himself as he continued to fuck his hard cock in and out of her slippery, tight young cunt. They had to break the kiss, both were panting too hard to breathe.

When Stewart grabbed Nancy's ankles and moved them around, she didn't know what he was doing. But in a split second she had her ankles together and her feet high up on his right shoulder. In this position her thighs were together and her cunt was even tighter than it would have been normally. She could even feel the veins in Stewart's cock as he leaned back on his haunches, working his prick to and fro between her pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhh! I love the way you fuck me," she purred softly.

Because her thighs were together, Stewart couldn't shove his cock as deeply into the teenager's cunt as he had earlier, but that didn't bother Nancy.

As she rocked under the impact of Stewart's hips against the backs of her thighs, her monstrous firm tits jiggled and rolled on her chest, sloshing about as the dark-haired stud reamed her out.

Flesh slapped against flesh, hard cock and wet cunt, and those sounds punctuated by ecstatic sighs and moans. Both lovers getting what they wanted.

"You are indeed a tight one," he said softly, watching the way Nancy's tits rolled about from her rib cage as he rammed his big fucker full length into her cunt.

"Goddamn it girl, you're really a knockout! What a gorgeous body you have? Just amazing. And your pussy, such a tight pussy!" he exclaimed as he closed his eyes in pleasure while squeezing her hips. He could feel her warm tight ass jiggling each time his body slapped against hers.

His heavy balls swung in and bounced against her ass hard.

The words of praise delighted Nancy. She rolled her head from side to side on the pillow, giving her self completely to the blissful emotions and feelings that were going through her.

For what seemed like a really long time, the older man fucked his buxom teenage niece. Both of them moaning, screaming, and groaning as the wet sounds of their slapping bodies filled the house. She bucked her cunt up to meet his fucking cock, their bodies slapped together noisily in the otherwise quiet house.

She breathed rapidly through her open mouth as the naughty girl imagined having a cock to suck while she got fucked! Two cocks at once.............

"You feel so hot surrounding my cock," Stewart said, holding onto Nancy's thighs as he worked his hips in a pistoning motion, just the feel of her tight soft skin making his cock pulse, "Does it hurt anymore?"

"No! Oh, noooooooo! You're making me feel sooooo good!"

As Stewart fucked her, Nancy stretched her arms out, extending them in either direction on the bed, bunching the blankets up in her hands. She loved the heat of Stewart's fuck rod as it sliced deep into her cunt, filling her with his masculinity.

The horny vixen could hardly wait to see the bullet shaped cockhead jetting out thick hot wads of fuck cream on her flesh.

"Ohhhhhh! I want your cum so much!"

As Nancy's pussy got showered by Stewart's prick, she felt her climax approaching. The pleasure she felt in taking Stewart's cock so far into her cunt, having it glide over her clit, was giving her too much excitement.

As Stewart fucked Nancy, he watched her tits jiggling on her chest.

Since he was such a devastatingly handsome man, he'd always had much more than his fair share of women fucking him and giving him blowjobs, but never before had he seen a pair of tits like Nancy's, especially not on a girl as young or as slender.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Uncle Stewart!" She cried out without fear of her Mom hearing. "Uncle Stewart! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! I need this soooo bad! Your cock feels sooooo good! Give me all of it! I want it!" she screamed, tossing her head back and forth on the pillows, her long, silky hair spilling out on either side of her gorgeous face.

She swiveled her hips, rolled her belly, twisted her ass and moaned with excitement. "Yesss, Uncle Stewart! Do it! Fuck me.....haaaaaaarder!"

At that very second he realized he had created an animal!

Stewart fucked hard into the tightest pussy he'd ever fucked before! As he felt her shuddering beneath him, he stared down at his niece, thinking he'd never seen such a beauty. Her big tits stood straight up, their big nipples throbbing. Her softly rounded thighs were sleek and her entire body was shining with a coating of sweat.

"Oh yes!......Fu-Fuck me .......UN-UNCLE STEWART!" she exclaimed in pleasure as he pounded into her.

Her big tits swung wildly as she pushed back against him. The incestuous fuckers were like two crazed animals in heat as they fucked wildly toward their hot climax, both of their bodies glistening with sweat. Stewart fucked his cock deeper and deeper into his niece's cunt, sliding out, then fucking back in again, his tightening balls slapping wetly against her ass crack.

Nancy's moans echoed off the walls of the room so loud, Stewart feared the neighbors might hear her!

Crying out with little wordless whimpers. She could feel a massive explosion building up inside her. The thundering power of her Uncle's huge cock pistoning away in her cunt was raising her to unimaginable heights of sexual arousal.

She wouldn't have believed any experience could be so total, so powerful and so marvelous!

Subconsciously she felt a change though.

Stewart was plunging into her harder, stroking long, strong and deep. He was ramming his great prick from its very tip all the way to the hilt, to the depths of her cunt, deep into her very belly with each stroke. Nancy sensed that his enormous cock was, if possible, getting even thicker and harder, stretching even longer than before. Hard, wavelike contractions started to pulse from the root of the big, hot cock all the way to the tip.

Suddenly, Stewart fucked his huge prick balls deep in her tight wet pussy and stopped, clenching his ass cheeks hard and gnawing at her tit mound while he moaned and groaned like an animal.

Then it happened!

Nancy felt something hot and gooey, something slimy and scalding hot and wonderful, gush from the tip of his cock, now buried to the very base in her hot and sucking, greedy pussy.

"Ieeeeeeaaahhhhhh!" he hissed suddenly through his teeth as the first molten blast of jism exploded through the length of his oval shaped cock, gushing from his prick head.

It was more than the young teen could take.

Her eyes glazed over, and she saw bright flashes of color as her orgasm rushed through her gushing cunt.

Each time there was a big wad of the stuff slamming into her belly, her cunt answered with a powerful contraction, seizing his prick, milking it down, and sending massive waves of orgasmic contractions rocketing through her torso, down her legs, through her tits and nipples.

"Commmmmmiiinnnggg!" she screamed hoarsely, barely able to breathe.

Nancy's mouth fell open and she screamed out loud, a high, shrieking wail of lecherous pleasure. Again and again, she creamed as the tremendous clenching orgasms contracted her every muscle fiber.

Sweat popped out on her golden skin, covering her with a damp sheen.

A rosy flush spread from her neck and shoulders down over her throbbing tits. She clenched her legs, jamming Stewarts groin against hers, grinding her pelvis into his trying to extract more hot cum from his heavy balls. The intense, thundering contractions of her grand orgasm slowly, gradually died away to an occasional little jerk of her legs, an upward thrust of her pelvis.

Stewart plowed his almost foot long cock into Nancy one last time, pushing his prick to the hilt in her cunt until his emptied balls rested in the warm, satiny crevice of her ass cheeks.

Finally her hard panting eased to a more normal breathing. She let her legs slide off Stewart's ass and straightened them out on the bed, she was starting to get a cramp in her thigh muscle. She wouldn't let go of her bear hug though. She couldn't stand for it to be over so soon.

"Ohhhh, my!" Nancy sighed. "My girlfriend Kearstin always told me fucking was fun and I should try it, but I couldn't have imagined it would feel this good! I couldn't have imagined anything could feel this good!"

"And now that I've discovered how great it is, I'm going to be doing a whole lot of it from now on!", she smiled.

Stewart looked into Nancy's beautiful, satiated face in surprise.

"Oh shit! That means you were a virgin! God damn, I hope nothing comes of this! But what about the pledge?" He stammered unsure what to say.

"What about it?" Now Nancy looked surprised.

"I thought you knew I was a virgin. I thought you understood, I wanted you to be my first, Uncle Stewart. I wanted you to get my cherry. Not that anything happened, I mean like hurting or bleeding like that. It was just the most fantastic thing that ever happened to me! I think I am realizing just how much I love sex!"

"I assumed you had been having sex with Todd before you did the pledge!" Stewart gasped.

"No............,"Nancy smiled. "I was a virgin. I thought you understood that."

Stewart gave her a warm, loving smile. "Nancy, you're amazingly good for someone who never fucked before. I'm glad you wanted me to be your first. That wasn't what worried me though. I didn't use a rubber.. If you were a virgin, I don't imagine you have a diaphragm or are on the pill or anything like that? I sure don't want you to get pregnant on your first fuck!"

With a little giggle, Nancy replied, "Oh, I'm on the pill, you don't have to worry. When mom saw how fast I was developing, and how big my tits were getting, she insisted on putting me on the pill. She told me that it didn't mean I should go out and fuck everything with a cock, but that I should be prepared for when the irresistible urge hit me." She kind of stammered a little and added, "Although she and dad really did love me. I hadn't been planned, nor had their marriage. And she didn't want that to happen to me."

Stewart hadn't realized it, but he had been holding his breath for her reply.

"Boy, Nancy you don't know how glad I am to hear that. I was so eager to fuck you that I didn't stop to think about what could happened. I can't remember the last time I was so horny and hot for a girl that I didn't take time for precautions!"

"Well Uncle Stewart, you don't have to worry any longer. Nancy replied with a smile, "What should we do now?"

"Whew girl! Don't be so damned eager", Stewart smiled. "Give me a few minutes to get my breath..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Nancy let go of her hug as Stewart rolled over onto his back on the bed, his shrunken cock sliding out of Nancy's cunt, all coated with cream and cum.

Nancy twisted around and picked up Stewart's heavy limp prick with one hand, then looked it over as she began sliding it back and forth along the slippery shaft. She bent down to sniff the drying ooze and her curiosity got the better of her, she stuck out her tongue and flicked up a little of the goo.

After rolling it around in her mouth a little, she discovered she liked it and it only made her want more!

Moving so she could crouch over her Uncle's groin, holding his big, limp prick with one hand, she began to run her tongue up and down his cock shaft, licking off all of the slippery mixture of his cum and her cream.

As she licked, Stewart found his erection beginning to return, far sooner that he'd expected.

"Girl, you just don't stop do you!" Stewart moaned as he felt his cock beginning to stiffen.

"Nancy, honey," he said, "I have something you're gonna love! Spread your knees and straddle my face so I can eat your pussy while you play with my cock. That way we can both enjoy this."

Nancy giggled and moved so that she was on her hands and knees, her big tits mashed to his tummy, her cunt directly over her Uncle's face and her own face now in his groin.

She never missed a beat, licking her new "lollipop".

She slipped the point of her hot wet tongue into the slit of the huge plum sized cockhead, then swirled and lapped around the flaring rubbery edge, marveling at the thickening head of his cock. She could feel it swelling in her mouth as she sucked the whole knob of it between her lips.

As she worked she could feel the shaft of his big prick start to harden and stretch in both length and thickness. These sensations and the thought of getting fucked again made her shiver with delight as his now steel hard cock throbbed under her tongue.

As she licked and sucked and stroked his growing hardon, Nancy let her free hand stroke and tease his heavy balls. As she hefted his big balls, another thrill passed through her.

She couldn't wait to tell Kearstin about this!

What if she invited her to join them!

Nancy murmured happily, running her tongue all over the tip of the heated prick. She did all the man-pleasing tricks she could think of - ladling spit all over the tip, then spreading it up and down the steel shaft with her tongue, then kissing the gleaming, shiny fully erect cock all over with fluttering, feathery pecks, until Stewart was sighing and squirming in pleasure beneath her.

"Suck it baby!" the sighing man urged her. "Get those sweet young lips moving. Show me how much cock you can eat baby doll!"

This was going to take all the skill she had managed to acquire; Nancy realized as she studied the big cock, shiny and slick with spit. Slowly stretching her mouth she forced her wet lips down over the head of her Uncle's massive prick. The cock tip was as big and shiny as a red plum and it stretched her little mouth wide open just getting the huge thing between her lips and into her mouth.

"Ummmm!" Nancy murmured, twirling her tongue all around the searing cockhead as she took another few inches of the steely prick head into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, honey! You sure love cock don't you! Get as much in that sweet young mouth as you can!" Stewart panted as he urged the bent over girl on.