An Education for Nancy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me what a good little cocksucker you really are!"

The eager teenager moved her head up and down slowly, reveling in the taste of the burning prick, loving the awesome feel of the hot slippery cock meat, sliding in and out over her pursed lips.

Moaning deep in her throat, her pussy gushed when her Uncle called her a "cocksucker"!

She opened her throat as much as she possibly could and let the thick knob punch down into her gullet with each stroke. She relaxed her neck muscles and took more and more of the thrilling cock into her throat with each gulping head thrust. She found the sensation of having her mouth and upper throat full of hot, swelling, throbbing cock fantastic. It triggered another series of orgasmic spasms shooting through her, moving from her throat down to her tits, and from her clit to her belly.

Stewart unconsciously began to arch his pelvis upward in a slow steady beat, fucking it into his niece's hot, sucking, gulping mouth and throat. At the same time, he began to explore her inner cunt more rhythmically with his long educated tongue. He swirled it around, lapping up the accumulated juice from their first fuck and the new flow of her hot cream as well.

He could hardly believe his good luck.

This sweet sexy teenager, his very own niece, was such a delicious, sexy young thing, and so horny and willing! She seemed so anxious to try everything, all at once. God with such a delightful, gorgeous and willing pupil, he was going to have a ball!

Nancy opened her eyes, looking in the big mirror opposite the bed she could see well over half of Stewart's lengthy prick buried in her ovaled lips. She looked unbelievably sensual that way, leaning over Stewart's huge pillar of shiny wet cock meat, her lips stretched tight around its throbbing bulk, her big tits dangling down so erotically as they shimmied and bounced heavily against each other when she moved, her nipples sticking out like hard little pebbles.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" Nancy burbled around the choking prick, her heart pounding with lust at the sight of her own little mouth taking in so much cock.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Nancy's tongue swirled faster, her head dipping lower. She forced her rebelling throat muscles to relax and took an inch more of the pulsing prick into her lips on the next downward thrust.

Stewart writhed and moaned in pleasure underneath the cock-worshipping teenager as she worked her magic on his shaft.

Lifting her head as she worked, Nancy could watch in different mirrors from several angles. Watching the huge cock knifing slowly, in and out of her stretched mouth made Nancy wish she had a real audience, instead of looking at herself in the mirrors.

She signed and worked her loving mouth back and forth, up and down, adding a little twist of her face on the upsuck, loving on the gently shoving warping cockshaft, forcing more into her face with each easy thrust.

Thinking to herself as she watched in the mirrors, "I'm getting it, Ummmmmmm!", her eyes half closed in ecstasy, "I'm getting the hang of sucking your big, hot cock Uncle Stewart!"

After a dozen more strokes, Nancy had taken his big cock more than halfway into her young talented throat.

"So much COCK!" Nancy thought, as the next few inches of the long prick eased into her throat.

"So much fucking cock!" Nancy whimpered.

Taking a deep breath on the upsuck, with a little twist of her face around the huge cock in her mouth, Nancy let her face drop down even further than before as the last two inches of the big cock finally slid deep into her sucking sweet mouth.

She had him!

She had every fucking inch of his big cock in her mouth. "Oh I did it again!" Nancy thought to herself!

"Ohhhh, Shit, honey! You really can give some head! You must be getting eight or nine inches in on every pass! Now we're doing it honey!" Stewart panted, "even better than Wednesday!"

The big cock glided all the way in, and all the way out, faster and faster. Nancy groaned constantly at the thrill of being reamed by all of this hot stiff cock.

"Gonna make me cum!" Stewart babbled! Your sweet mouth is gonna make me cum like mad!" Stewart's body trembled.

Suddenly, gasping for air, Nancy yanked her mouth off the pulsing cock!

Wrapping her small fist around the thick shaft, Nancy slowly stroked the shiny wet tower of meat as she admired its size and shape. Glancing in the mirror again, the teenager felt a little shiver of lust pulse through her naked body as she watched a thick strand of spittle, stretching from her Uncle's reddened cockhead to her own pouting lower lip.

With a quick swirling of her talented tongue, she broke the streamer of saliva and pre-cum oozing from his prick tip and smiled at her Uncle before going back to work loving on his big cock.

Nancy's natural talent at cock sucking was having its effects on her Uncle. Stewart found himself getting ready to come again, far sooner that he'd expected. She began to move her head up and down faster, sliding his fat cock head back and forth in her throat. She could feel the shaft and the head of his mighty prick swell even fuller, even harder.

As she timed her movements to her faster panting, she grabbed his heavy balls with one hand. His ball sac seemed to shrink and tighten, drawing up closer to his groin, followed by a rapid series of strong pulsations, moving from the very root of his great cock all the way to the tip.

Nancy recognized that motion, and just as she did, she felt the great, hot globs of his cum splashing into the very depths of her throat.

At the same time she could feel Uncle Stewart's tongue, swirling and swishing around deep in her pussy, teasing around that super sensitive spot under her pubic mound. When the first spurt of jizz exploded into her throat, his tongue swept across her G-spot, his nose nudging her throbbing clit, and Nancy exploded in a mass of tremendous orgasmic contractions. Her whole cunt tried to capture and hold his long slippery tongue in a vise like grip as her strong young pussy muscles squeezed a series of contractions, as if trying to suck his tongue up into her belly.

The huge climax almost doubled her up when her belly muscles began to clinch and tighten. Deep spasmodic shivers shot down her inner thighs. Contractions tensed her guts and her neck and shoulders. She was a quivering, shaking, shuddering mass of orgasmic delights! Her throat contracted, squeezing her uncle's now shriveling cock out of her mouth, the last strings of cum dripping from her lush, red lips.

Jerking and twitching as the spasms continued to sweep through her, Nancy rolled over onto her side. Panting squeals of delight, "Oh God, Uncle Stewart!" she groaned in ecstasy, "this is the fucking best ever! I didn't know anything could make me feel so fabulous! Jesus, to think of what I've been missing all this time!"

"Fabulous is right!" her Uncle replied. "You are something else young lady. You're a real natural when it comes to sex. Do you know that in all my experience you are only the third girl who has ever swallowed my entire cock? Most girls won't even suck it because of its size, much less try to take the whole thing in their mouth. And you did it without my even having to beg!"

While her Uncle was speaking, Nancy had rolled onto her side and again picked up his shrunken cock in her hand. Not able to resist it, she leaned over and began to lick it clean once more, savoring the little strings and droplets of cum that she hadn't quite sucked off earlier. She squeezed it, and then began to massage it up and down, sliding her hand over it from base to tip, fisting it slowly as she licked.

Then she giggled out loud, her tongue and teeth against his fattening cock head. "Jesus Christ!" Stewart exclaimed. "That tickles something fierce!"

"Do you like it Uncle Stewart?" Nancy asked.

"Not really, I'm sorry to say, please stop it!"

"Okay, I just wanted to know if you liked it cause if you did I'd do it some more. I giggled because of what I've been doing. Do you know that if anyone at school would have said that I'd be sucking a big fat cock and swallowing all the cum that came out of it and trying for even more, I'd have laughed at em! And now, in just two short days, I've come to love the stuff!"

"You're sure learning fast Nancy. There're a lot of things in the world that don't sound right at first until we try them. Then they prove to be just the opposite."

Nancy continued to massage his heavy prick.

"Christ girl, look at you! You're bringing my cock up again. Shit, I didn't think I could get it up again tonight. I still don't know if I can come again, but if you want to give it a try I'm willing."

"I sure do Uncle Stewart, we can't waste this time alone. But if it's ok with you I'd like to try it a little different this time."

"I guess so but how do you want to do it?"

"Well, I got this feeling that I'd like to sit on top of you, maybe lean over so you can suck on my tits. Would that be alright?" the young girl smiled a naughty smile as she talked, her face so close to his prick he could feel her breath, as if she was talking into a microphone.

"Would it ever!" Stewart expressed. "That's one of my favorite positions."

Nancy couldn't talk anymore. She was too busy licking and sucking on her uncles now rapidly growing prick. His mighty fuck-post was thickening, stretching; swelling quickly and soon would be at a full erection once again.

Stewart Anderson was proud of his virility, but what he'd done over the last couple of days was surprising even to him!

First he'd had a tremendous fuck with Nancy's mother, who was someone he'd long had the hots for and someone extremely skilled in bed. Then he'd been sucked off and fucked by the daughter, who was rapidly showing signs of being much better all around than her mother!

Maybe not just yet, but with her enthusiasm it wasn't going to be long before, in a major fuck off, Nancy would win!

The thought of a national "Cock Sucking Championship" made Stewart chuckle. He wondered if his partners back in LA would think that idea might work for a new movie.

"Hey Nancy, that's enough unless you want me to come in your mouth again. If you suck anymore I won't be able to fuck again. At least not for a while."

The eager girl withdrew her mouth from his shiny wet prick, licked her lips, smiled at her uncle and said, "That would be a terrible shame Uncle Stewart, cause I really want to ride this cock."

Nancy didn't waste anytime. She stood up on the bed, straddled her uncle's hips and slowly lowered her already dripping cunt down onto the fat head of his towering hard-on. Then, carefully, she changed from a squatting position to a kneeling one. Using one hand to guide the colossal cock and the other to part her sopping pussy lips, she slowly lowered her steamy cunt down around the thick fucker.

Nancy didn't rush it.

The young beauty loved this new experience, the feeling of his great cock parting her tight pussy walls as it slowly slipped deeper and deeper into her belly, giving her that wonderful stuffed-with-cock feeling, a feeling she couldn't describe in words, but that was so good it brought little cries of joy from her lips.

The girl kept a steady downward sliding pressure, easing the whole ten inches of her Uncle's great cock into her body, a fraction of an inch at a time, carefully but without pause or hesitation. She was creaming so heavily that his fuck-pole was greasy with the stuff, no further lubrication was necessary.

Nancy moaned and let more weight down, her super wet cunt lips gripping his cock like a velvet glove sliding down over his hard cock. Finally her cunt hair was tangling with his pubic hair, his great prick was sunk to the hilt, balls deep in her eager, tight pussy.

"Oh yeah. That's sooo good." Both lovers moaned in unison, as Nancy laid her full body weight on top of Stewart, dragging her big firm titties down across his face to his chest.

Throwing her head back, she tossed her thick auburn hair from side to side, reveling in the feel of the hot cockmeat throbbing deep inside her. Gasping a big breath as she rested on his cock, her hips passive, a few muscular contractions stroking the big prick within her was no longer enough for Nancy. Now, satisfied that his big prick was as far into her as it would go, she placed her hands on Stewart's hard stomach and began to raise and lower her hips, arching her pelvis back and forth as she did, sliding his stiff prick in and out of her steaming, creaming fuck hole.

At first, she moved slowly, thrilling at the slippery sensations of the big fuck rod sliding in and out of her tender cunt, sending chills of joy radiating through her guts. Then she picked up the pace slightly, lengthening her strokes at the same time, moving about so that almost all of his mighty cock was pumping in and out of her demanding cunt with each stroke.

"Ohhh yeah! I fucking LOVE this! I LOVE this COCK!" she moaned loudly, gasping for air.

Stewart grabbed Nancy's trim waist in his hands as he watched her huge tits bounce around wildly as she fucked herself up and down on his cock. The way her melons bounced and jiggled on her chest made his cock throb even harder, her big pink nipples making random shapes in the air as they danced directly in his face.

Slowing down her movements slightly, she moved her hips in wide circles, forcing Stewart's cock to rub against every inch of her insides as she leaned forward, waving her big solid tits in his face, teasing him, swinging her shoulders back and forth gently.

Loving the feeling of this gorgeous nympho riding his cock and her big firm tits in his face, Stewart opened his mouth to capture the stiff, pink little rods as they jiggled and bounced. Sticking out his wet tongue, he alternated between licking each pink, hard nipple as they waived passed his mouth.

Stewart's tongue sent blasts of tiny climaxes surging through her sleek, glorious, big-tittied body and brought tiny shrieks of joy from her fevered lips. Every time her Uncle's tongue rasped across the ultra sensitive tip of each hard nip, little shudders of erotic joy would shake Nancy's torso and she'd grind her cunt harder into Stewart's groin.

Nancy began to get into a rhythm, a hard-fucking rhythm. As Stewart began to nurse contently on her big tits, her pussy muscles massaged his cock. Her eyes were starting to glaze over as she was beginning to pant even harder, a new sweat breaking out all over her body.

Looking over her shoulder, Nancy was awestruck at the lewd images in the big mirrors. The horny teenager stared at the spot where the shiny thick cock disappeared repeatedly into her tight wet pussy. Her sweaty tits slapped into Stewart's face and her ripe gyrating ass cheeks gleamed with perspiration as her lovely ass pumped rhythmically as she fucked her cunt up and down the entire length of his gloriously hard prick. She was making such long strokes now that his cock head almost slipped out of her tight pussy each time she moved upward.

She was mesmerized by the sight of their shiny skin glowing in the mirrors, the shadows of flickering candle light dancing across their sweaty gyrating bodies.

"Oh, yes, Uncle Stewart!" she squealed, rocking harder and faster over his magnificent cock as she stared at their reflections.

Stewart's hands swept down her smooth back to the soft curves of her lovely lush ass. He grabbed two handfuls of firm ass cheeks and squeezed hard. Nibbling at her nips and writhing beneath her weight he could feel the warm wetness of her cunt juice soaking his balls. Stewart kept his hands tight on Nancy's firm ass as he watched, with wide-eyed fascination, as her immense tits went ballistic. He loved the feeling of her firm jiggling ass cheeks each time her body slapped down onto his, pounding his heavy balls as she rode him hard.

"Fuck, oh-ohhhh, fu-fuck!" the inexperienced, but oh-so eager teenager yelled as she whipped her hair around, leaning her head back and moaning passionately. Nancy was so loud that if they'd been in a hotel room, everyone in the entire building would have heard them.

"Oh y-yes! FUCK ME! YES!" she screamed!

All Nancy could think of was how much she loved sex! She wondered how she ever waited so long to get fucked! The teen shivered as she thought of all of the sex she was going to have now that she wasn't a virgin anymore!

Thoughts of boys from school, teachers, coaches, even a few dads in the neighborhood, all flashed through her mind.

Thinking back, she wished she and Kearstin had done a lot more too! After tasting her own juice from Stewart's cock, she realized she couldn't wait to eat some sweet pussy, not just finger it! Maybe a cock shared with another pair of soft hands, wet lips or another pussy would be awesome too!

Maybe that's what she wanted next!

Stewart couldn't believe it, but he was almost out of his mind from the wild ecstasy. He was thrusting his hips up to meet every downward plunge of her juice-slickened cunt hole. He loved the way Nancy's big tits shimmied and bounced heavily against each other as she rode him. Stewart reached up with his hands to steady her torso, then holding one shoulder, he used the other hand to guide one of her big gorgeous tits to his sucking mouth.

Nancy rode Stewart hard, twisting her hips slightly as she pistoned herself up and down on his cock. She loved the feeling of a hot open mouth, sucking passionately on her quivering nipples as she straddled a man's hard body, a huge cockshaft fully embedded in her cunt.

Slowly, then faster, then slowly again, pumping her firm young ass up and down. She was giving her own Uncle an unforgettable fuck while his wet mouth sucked deliriously on her hard, quivering titties. Using his lips to hold her engorged nipple in place, he nibbled lightly, delicately, gently at the long fat tit tip with his teeth. Then still holding it in place with his lips, he rasped his tongue back and forth across the flat pebbly end and pinched it.

A few droplets of sweetish fluid oozed from the tip as another wave of tremors shook Nancy and brought panting cries from her gasping mouth.

Stewart let go of Nancy's shoulder and reaching down with his hand, slid his fingers along her tense belly and let them explore the dense thatch of her sandy brown silky cunt hair. Holding his palm firmly against his smoothly muscled belly, with its covering of soft silky skin, he probed with his forefinger until he located Nancy's straining throbbing swollen clit. Just barely touching it with his finger, he slowly closed his thumb on the other side of her delicate stiff clit, stroking his fingers back and forth like he was jacking off.

Nancy screamed out loud, with long, wailing cries of ecstasy! Her wordless cries were of pure sexual joy. Her body shook and jerked with wave after growing deepening wave of orgasm.

"I'm so close!" she shrieked. "So fuckin' close!" Her clit, totally exposed, pulsed painfully as it swelled and throbbed.

Raising his head, Stewart looked down to see her trimmed pussy sliding up and down over his slippery shiny wet prick. He could see her cuntlips wrapped around the glistening cock-flesh as her cunt tried to swallow his throbbing hard-on.

Nancy rotated her hips as her clutching cunt gripped the wonderful prick that was endlessly pounding into her pulsating fuck hole. She watched the excitement in his eyes as Stewart watched his cock moving back and forth into her.

Suddenly Stewart had an idea. He reached up with his index finger and let her eagerly suck and wet the digit in her hot sweet mouth. Gasping hard, the wiggling girl imagined sucking a big cock, deep in her hungry mouth, while she rode her Uncle's big prick!

Fucking a cock!

Sucking a cock!

"Fuck me!" groaned Stewart. "God, your pussy is tight! It feels like you have my cock in your fist, it's so damn tight."