An Education for Nancy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he could ask how she learned her cock sucking skills, he couldn't resist, he just had to ask about Kearstin.

Nancy blushed when she confessed their experimentation over the years; the porn, the kissing and rubbing each other's tits and pussies till they screamed! They'd even watched porn movies together, mainly cock sucking videos with repeated loops of cum shots; guys shooting hot cum all over young girls.

It was Stewart's turn to blush though as Nancy admitted their favorite movies were the group sex ones, the movies "with several guys all ravishing one lucky girl at once"! Nancy laughed and fanned her face as she blurted out how Kearstin even had an entire collection of "fuck films" hidden in her closet!

But Stewart's mind was racing with Nancy's admission of both an interest in adult movies and a lesbian experience with Kearstin; so early, so young, so tender, being bisexual but still loving cock! And if she liked porn movies then Stewart knew just what to say to Kearstin, if he ever got her alone!

Stewarts mind swirled, this could be his "jackpot"?; could he get both Nancy and Kearstin in bed together! And those twins! He couldn't forget about the Peters twins either!

Nancy always thought Kearstin was the biggest slut in school. Over time, she'd given some naughty confessions to Nancy, which Nancy revealed to Stewart on the drive home; like how Kearstin said she'd been fucking the Head Football Coach, Coach Jeff Hodges, for her A in Math, how after a student teacher smelled weed on her one day she fucked him in his locked classroom to avoid being suspended and how she'd even fucked a few parents too, mostly other school "dad's"!

When Stewart probed, saying he was surprised a girl as young as Kearstin would be so wild, Nancy blurted out how he hadn't heard anything yet.

She wasn't embarrassed at all as she admitted that Kearstin had even fucked her own brothers.

Both of them!

Stewart's cock ached as Nancy described accidently catching Kearstin and her brother, fucking in their pool one summer night after a big party! And, when she confronted Kearstin the next day, she confessed to her how she'd been blackmailed by her brothers after she was arrested during Spring Break for marijuana possession by the Daytona, Florida police.

They threatened to tell their parents if she didn't give in, so naturally she did.

Nancy went on to describe how she'd been friends with Kearstin since the age of nine but was much, much more shy than she was. Nancy explained how after she made the pledge to Todd, their lives had really drifted apart. But lately when Nancy realized she could no longer keep that pledge to Todd, she knew she had to get close to Kearstin again. She had to conquer her shyness.

Stewart's faced was flushed.

His cock was so hard he almost ran off the road as he hung on Nancy's every word! His mind was reeling with the stories.

Maybe, he could get both Nancy and Kearstin in his bed at once! It sounded as though Kearstin was quite a hot fuck and Nancy did say, "They were talking about getting together again soon". What if he confided what he and his wife Pam were doing in LA? Maybe, since they both liked porn, he could show them some of their movies! Maybe he could even convince these hard-bodied teens to come out to LA?

Stewart, he laughed to himself, you devious ass!

Maybe, just maybe, Nancy could be his "recruiter"! If she loved pussy as much as she loved cock, maybe he could talk her into seducing other young girls! Hell, she already said she liked pussy so why not!

Stewart imagined the possibilities as he remembered the other hot young babes on Nancy's cheerleading squad, especially those Peters twins!

"Well you know honey," he suggested nonchalantly, "I like porn too. In fact I've brought some movies back with me from the Valley."

"Maybe I can invite you and Kearstin to watch them with me before I go back to LA?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When they got to the house Nancy didn't waste any time. She took her Uncle's arm and led him upstairs, pushing him toward the master bedroom, her Mom's bedroom. Nancy reached out and cupped his crotch, gently squeezing the firm outline of his hard, thick cock beneath his tight jeans as Stewart caught his breath sharply, imagining the night ahead.

"Hey, have you seen the shower in my Mom's bathroom? The one like a spa, with three shower heads?" Nancy smiled, talking as she began to strip off her cheerleading uniform, dropping her clothes in the hallway.

Once again taking in the full impact of his niece's beauty, Stewart's eyes widened at the sight of the large twin melons, deep chasmed, slowly rising and falling with each breath, swaying as she finished her stripping.

"Babe, if I see you naked a million times I will always be amazed. Wow, big tits sure run in your family, Nancy. You're awfully young but your juggs are as big as I've ever seen!"

Smiling a naughty smile as she stepped from the pile of clothes at her feet, Nancy flipped her thong from the end of her big toe as she glanced at Stewart over her shoulder, "I need a shower Uncle Stewart. Wanna wash my back?"

Confident there would be no interruptions tonight, the young teenager knew she was finally going to get what she wanted; she was going to get fucked!

For a split second he hesitated, looking around he noticed her clothes strewn all the way down the hallway. How would he hear if his sister-in-law came home early? How could he ever explain it? How could he avoid getting killed?

Stewart almost tripped over himself as he stared at Nancy's astonishing young ass, shaped like an inverted valentine, firm and wiggly. She had not one ounce of fat on her tight, well-curved body. Her tummy was flat, her waist narrow, and her hips were womanly and full, which added to the supple plushness of her hips and ass. That rump was tight, round, and smooth, a truly beautiful ass. It looked as though some famous sculptor had carved it to perfection. The experienced older man had never seen a body quite like it.

His cock was hard as a rock in anticipation of the forbidden fun he was going to have with this little vixen. He knew she was made for sex, and she was certainly his for the taking, or for the using. Watching Nancy's heart-shaped ass undulate and bounce as she walked made up his mind. Wild horses couldn't stop him from fucking her now, even if she was his own niece!

With a deep breath, he smiled and began to undress.

Even if he had to tie her to the bed to nail her, she was going to get fucked, and fucked royally.

"And don't worry about Mom," she assured him with a sarcastic giggle, "They will be gone for at least the next few minutes." 



"You know what!" Stewart exclaimed. "Actually, there is something I've got to do real quick. I've just got to measure those tits of yours." He smiled.

"Come on, I have to see if they're really as big as I suspect they are!"

He didn't wait for Nancy's reply. He grabbed her hand and hauled her quickly down the hall and into a room that her Mom used for sewing. He placed Nancy in the middle of the room and fumbled about in a drawer for several seconds. Finally he hauled out a rolled-up tape measure and turned to face Nancy, a big lewd grin on his face.

Stewart swiftly looped the tape around Nancy's shoulder blades and out in front of her. His fingers held it firmly against her nipples.

"Thirty-eight inches. I don't believe it! Your tits measure thirty-eight fucking inches," he gasped. His fingers pressed the tape measure more firmly against her springy tits and he looked her directly in the eye.

"I could have told you that," she whispered shyly.

He smiled and then let the tape slip down around her waist, and then further down till it was around her hips. He took careful readings at each place.

"I don't believe it," he said. "Fuck, little girl, you've got the body of a porno star. The gang back in LA will never believe it........."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Climbing into the huge shower with Stewart, Nancy lathered soap in her hands began to soap his back. Following her natural interests and her curiosity, she worked her young soft hands down his muscular tanned back to his hard ass, rubbing gently, enjoying the way his skin felt under her soft hands.

Snuggling up next to him, her crotch pressed up against his firm ass, her big soapy tits slipping, sliding, and squashing against his strong back, she reached both arms around him so that her hands could reach down between his legs and grab his big cock, so big it hung halfway to his knees.

Except that it wasn't exactly hanging down anymore. It was already showing signs of life, thickening, swelling, growing, hardening, and jumping. Nancy was fascinated by the way it seemed to wiggle in little surges, pulsing as it swelled and hardened. Once again she was amazed at the smooth silkiness of the skin covering his cock. The touch of it, the feel of it in her hands, the throbbing strength, the heat, sent little shivers of delight running through her.

Not only did she love the feel of the heavy cock in her hands, she loved the slippery, solid feeling of his back against her big firm tits and the way his ass nestled into her groin as their bodies molded together under the warm water. Now, rubbing his cock in her hands and sliding her tits on his soaped slicked back, Nancy was getting hot and horny.

"I never thought a cock could get so big," Nancy said softly, slowly stroking his heavy slippery cock, back and forth, unable to tear her eyes away from the huge fuck stick that sprouted from his crotch.

"When I saw Todd's cock the first time it frightened me, but your so much bigger and all I want to do is feel you pushing inside me."

Stewart chuckled confidently, reaching out to cup the girl's heavy, well-rounded right tit in his hand as he admired her glorious wet body. "Lets get in the bed, then you can find out what it is like to have 9 inches of cock meat pushing into your cunt. I know your gonna cum hard. And believe me, you'll cum harder than you ever have in your life."

Nancy backed off, trying to be patient. As the shower washed over them Stewart admired the sight of the streams of water trailing over his niece's voluptuous curves. They helped each other lather up then rinse off, toweled each other dry then headed for the guest room where Stewart was staying, picking up the piles of clothes along the way. Stewart led them to the guest room for two reasons, it had a bigger stouter bed than Nancy's girlish room, and most importantly Nancy's mom would be less likely to ask questions if the room smelled strange or if the sheets had unusual stains on them!

Plus one more thing Stewart liked, on the wall hung mirrors, and big ones too. One thing he definitely liked was to have sex in a room full of mirrors; it helped satisfy his desire to be watched. Plus it allowed him to envision how they would look on film. Yes, he was already thinking ahead, well ahead. Stewart lit several candles and placed them around the room in front of the mirrors, the tiny flames magnified to paint the room in a sexy romantic glow. Stewart wasn't really into romance, but he knew it wasn't about him; he had to make the experience great for Nancy.

Stewart pulled the bedspread back then spread a dry towel over the bottom of the sheet.

"Now, Nancy if anything I do doesn't feel right or if I hurt you in any way tell me immediately ok? I want this to be right for you, to be a really enjoyable experience. No quick shots, no in-an-out like so many boys do and think they're hot shit when all they do is get themselves off and leave the poor girl horny and frustrated."

Nancy nodded and smiled as she reached for his heavy cock, but Stewart stopped her and motioned her toward the bed.

The eager naked teen climbed onto the big bed, moved to the center and rolled onto her back, spreading her legs wide for Stewart.

Stewart didn't want to rush things but he wasn't going to waste anymore time either. He crawled on the bed and gently slid on top of Nancy, crushing her million dollar tits to his chest sending hot currents of passion from her tit tips throughout the rest of her body. Stewart's cock was trapped between their straining bodies, the awesome, hard shaft throbbing against her stomach as she squirmed beneath him, pulling his face down to her own.

"Kiss me," she gasped breathlessly.

"Kiss me hard."

"No, Nancy I want this to be entirely for you. We'll have lots of times to try other things; we don't have to do it all at once. Do you have any lotion or oil?"

"There's some in the bathroom. Why?" she answered.

Stewart left, to return a minute later with massage oil. He sprinkled it lightly all over Nancy's lovely body. The cool softness of the oil made her giggle like a kid being tickled.

After he had a light coating of the oil on her, he knelt with his legs spread over her thighs. Then he leaned forward and began to lightly and gently massage the oil smoothly all over the front of her body. He started with her neck, moved down to her shoulders and collarbones, then worked down her arms one at a time, teasing her fingers one by one in a slow, sensuous stroking.

Next, he transferred his attention to her upper chest, on the top slopes of her thrusting tits.

Stewart gently moved his flattening palms down from her collarbones to the stretching, hardening tips of her lovely tits. When his hands reached her broad pink areolas he curled his fingers lightly around them, then began to lightly milk them outward to the stiff nipples.

Nancy was starting to sigh and moan at the pleasure building up inside her, filling her with that wonderful wet, itchy feeling in her clit and deep in her belly. Her Uncle's touch was so gentle, so comforting, and so wonderful, she could hardly believe it was happening.

It was more like a marvelous, erotic dream than real life, a dream unlike she'd had last night of being ravaged and used by all those faceless men.

Stewart continued to work on her glorious tits, adding more oil to keep his stroking smooth and sensual. Then he worked on the sharp lower slopes of those big firm tits, spreading his hands wide to hold as much tit-flesh as he could, then he slipped his hands smoothly, gradually upward, until he reached Nancy's hardened nipples then he closed his hands around them and lightly pinched.

"Ooooh! Oh God!" she exclaimed. "Oh Jesus, Uncle Stewart that feels fantastic! Oh do it! Oh do it! Do it more! Do it harder! Yeasssssss!"

He tightened his grip and began squeezing and kneading her big melon-shaped tits, spreading the big firm globes apart until the girl moaned with pleasure then mashing the full mounds back together, molding them in his hands.

"Mmmmmmm, Uncle Stewart, that feels sooo good. I love it!" she whimpered, making her Uncle smile in delight.

As Stewart squeezed his niece's huge, throbbing tits, her pliant globes overflowed his grasping hands as he kneaded the warm firm flesh with his fingers. He stroked them, admiring their large size, arousing the girl until she was tense with passion and as stiff as a coiled spring. Twin jolts of erotic electric pleasure zapped through Nancy's breasts as Stewart pinched her hard nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, and pulled her tits out taunt by the nipples.

"You really like that don't you honey? You like to have your tits and nips played with huh?"

"God do I! Please! Please do it more! And suck on em too, suck my nipples!" She begged, arching her back, trying to force her tits higher, grind them into his skilled hands.

She was creaming heavily now. The gooey stuff was already oozing from between her puffed and excited cunt lips.

Stewart wanted his niece to get so hot that she'd be begging him to fuck her!

Not until Nancy was so horny she was demanding his big, hard cock in her hot dripping pussy, would he fuck her. Only then, when she was hot and swollen, that sweet pussy soaking wet with desire, sweating with need, only then would he fuck her!

Because only then would she truly be ready for her first cock!

Stewart's biggest problem was controlling his own desires. God, he thought, she is a fucking wet dream come true! He'd known a lot of lovely girls and a lot of beautiful women, all of them sexy as hell, but his own niece was way by far the lushest, loveliest he'd seen yet.

Not only did she have a great face, her body was out of this world! She looked amazing in the candlelight, her golden skin radiant with the light sheen of massage oil. A tiny waist, rounded hips, a firmly muscled belly and perfect legs, and those amazing tits! God, even now, when she was lying flat on her back, they stuck straight up in the air like they were made of rubber or something!

Yes, Stewart was having trouble.

His cock was now hard as steel and in need of release. But no, he'd keep himself in check.

He wanted this to be Nancy's best fuck ever.

He continued to squeeze and milk her big tits. He spread a little more oil on the tight skin of her firm belly, then gently worked it in with his fingertips, going round and round her belly button, then drifting down to her sandy brown, silky pubic hair. Then he switched his light massage to her thighs. At first he rubbed upwards from her knees, not quite to her crotch. Then he added a touch more oil and began to sweep his hands in long, soft, smooth strokes from behind her knees, up her inner thighs to her lust puffed cunt lips.

Nancy's breath was now coming in little, squealing, panting gasps. Constant little shivers shook her from head to toe as her sexual excitement mounted even higher. When she could, she'd gasp out little orders, demands.

"Jesus Christ Uncle Stewart! Oh God, that feels good. Shit! Fuck me! Fuck me now! I need it, OH God, how I need it! Do it Uncle Stewart Please! Don't make me wait anymore! I want to get fucked! I want your cock!"

Stewart put the powder aside on the bedside table and concentrated on the girls oozing, itching lust swollen cunt.

First he ran his fingers all around the outer edge of her cunt lips through her silky pussy fur, then around and around her cunt without actually touching any of the extra sensitive inner skin of her pussy lips. Then, as he continued to circle her pussy with his fingers, he let his thumbs begin to slide down the little ridge of her clit shaft.

This brought new squeals of delight from Nancy.

But her Uncle didn't stop. He continued to massage her clit shaft slightly adding pressure. Then he let his forefingers slide between her sopping cunt lips and slip up and down their cream-slicked tender length. Slowly, he carefully inserted first one, then two fingers of his left hand, and then did the same with his right hand. So now he had four fingers inside Nancy's hot dripping cunt. She screamed with unsatisfied lust.

While slowly sliding those fingers in and out of her cunt he continued to massage her stiffening clit until it pushed its tiny head out of her puffy pussy lips. Nancy's nipples were standing out from her puckered areoles like twin towers, hard, stiff little cylinders jutting from the tips of her excitement-puffed oily tits.

"Now Nancy! It's time to get fucked!" Stewart whispered in one short, sharp exclamation.

He spread Nancy's knees wide apart and had her draw her legs up so that her knees were almost touching her shoulders. Then he bent forward, bracing himself on one arm, and with the other hand pointing his nine-inch-long cock at the girls slippery fuck slot.

"Fuck ME!" the girl cried out, suddenly aware that she had spoken the nasty words.

"Fuck me, Uncle Stewart! Fuck meeeeee!"

The young girl with the incredible body got her wish immediately.

Stewart kissed her fiercely, mashing his lips against hers almost bruisingly, thrusting his tongue into her mouth as he arched his hips to guide his gargantuan prick to the wet opening of her hot juicy fuck hole.