An Education for Nancy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Nancy moaned as she sucked his finger.

Teasing him, Nancy looked into his eyes as she lapped and swirled her tongue around his finger as if it where a big cock. She loved putting on a sexy show for Stewart and he knew she could never get enough!

Watching her devour his finger like a second cock, Stewart hunched his hips harder, driving his big stiff prick up into her waiting cunt-hole as he rammed it in hard and fast. Reaching around her wildly humping ass cheeks to find her tight brown asshole, he felt the wetness from her pussy fluid already on his target.

Releasing her tits and holding her waist tightly, he pressed the tip of his thick middle finger against her puckered asshole until it suddenly popped through.

"AhhhhhhHHHH?" she squealed with delight as Stewart, being very careful, slowly pushed his slick finger back and forth into the depths of her virgin ass.

"Do you like that, darling?" he panted.

"Fuck, Fu-fuck, y-yes," stammered Nancy. "I've never felt anything like it before."

He felt her asshole gripping his finger as she started to buck her hips and suck in more of the intruding digit. With a wiggle of her hips, Nancy backed up until she had his entire finger inside of her asshole.

"One day soon, we're gonna do this," he gasped, "but with a second cock instead of a finger!"

"It will blow your mind honey!" Stewart moaned around her slapping tits. "But with your body, you are made to experience a cock in each hole!"

"R-Really? Oh m-my God! T-Two cocks in m-me! One in my pussy and one in my asshole............at the same time?" she shuddered hard as she tried to speak.

"It feels so fucking awesome!"

Stewart knew right then that he had created a monster! A man-eater!

Nancy was pounding her hips furiously up and down. The big-tittied teen was right on the ragged edge of her climax, right on the fucking edge! Riding his huge fuck-post for all she worth, raising herself up until only his mighty cockhead was held between her sopping, swollen pussy lips, then slamming herself down, burying his enormous cock to the hilt in her steaming, creaming, sucking cunt and driving his finger deep into her tight ass.

She no longer had enough breath to scream, but little cries and squeals of carnal delight escaped from her gaping mouth with each slam of the huge prick up her cunt.

As Nancy's hips continued to thunder away, her soft flesh slapping into his, her strong cunt muscles gripped his mighty fuck-log as her vise like asshole clamped wetly on his finger. The action was lubricated by her heavy flow of cream, making her strokes long and smooth even though they were hard. Stewart was now arching his pelvis up to meet her descending stokes with every slurping, sliding, pump she made down his greased fuck-pole.

Both of them were moaning, screaming and groaning as they fucked. Their groins were slapping together so loudly, so wetly, so vigorously that the wet sounds of their colliding bodies filled the house.

Nancy was bouncing so hard even the headboard of the bed started to slam on the wall.

Not for long though. She sensed rather than felt, his cock shiver, ready to explode the heavy load of fuck cream from his balls deep into her sucking belly.

"That's it," she cried. "That's it! Fuck me, Uncle Stewart! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Promise you'll let me fuck two cocks at once! Promise me one in my pussy and one deep in my ass!"

At the same time, Uncle Stewart clamped his lips and teeth harder on her sizzling nipple, running his tongue hard and fast across her sensitive, flat pebbly tip. He also pinched her clit lightly, just as the first bolt of his hot jizz splattered deep into Nancy's belly, deep into the far end of her eager, demanding cunt.

When his cum erupted deep in her hot pussy, Nancy let out another gasping, sighing wail!

"I'm gonna COME! Auuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She screamed!

Her belly muscles started to vibrate. Little shivers ran down the inside of her thighs from her quivering cunt to her knees. Her shoulders began to shake. Suddenly she slammed her groin into his, ground her cunt down onto his pelvis and screamed as her whole body was wrenched and seized by a mighty, clenching contraction that seemed to double her up into a solid knot of ecstasy.

The powerful orgasm held her in that knot until the last of his steaming jizz jetted deep into her cunt.

Then as his cock again began to shrink, Nancy was shaken and jerked as if in a fit. Wave after wave of slowly diminishing climaxes bolted through her, shaking her like a dust rag.

Gradually the contractions slowed and got smaller, shallower. Finally, as they faded away to only occasional little twitches, the girl slumped down on top of her uncle, her huge tits mashed to his chest, she groaned with both exhaustion and satisfaction.

With a toss of her sweaty hair over her shoulder and a naughty smile, Nancy propped herself up on one elbow, looking into Stewart's face and said, "Holy shit Uncle Stewart! That was really something else! Oh My God! Fucking is SO much fun! No wonder they try to make it illegal!"

She giggled aloud, then added with an inquisitive tone, "So, Uncle Stewart, tell me......when are some of your friends from LA due to visit?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next three weeks were a total blur for the young girl.Stewart quickly realized that Nancy was a nymphomaniac, and that she'd probably do just about anything. He was definitely going to enjoy himself.

Being a nurse meant her Mom worked longshifts at the hospital, which meant Stewart was left to keep an "eye" on Nancy. And keep an "eye" on her he did! Any second her Mom wasn't around or they had an excuse to get away, they got naked!They had sex in every bed, the laundry room and the basement - all over the entire house! When they knew Mom was at home, Stewart picked Nancy up from school in an old van borrowed from a friend and took her "parking" down by the river. His favorite place though was an old tree house, really an old deer stand. It had been built when he was a teen and it was located on the edge of the woods. Stewart pushed an old mattress up there for them to use instead of the hard wooden floor. He told Nancy stories of how he and some buddies used the deer stand to fuck their girl friends when he was in High School.

Stewart didn't even have to ask her to change into a pair of cut off "daisy-duke" shorts, a bikini top and flip-flops after school; she was proud to show off just how fast a girl could be naked if she only had the bare necessities covered!

Stewart also forged a couple of written excuses so Nancy could skip school. They'd spent the entire day fucking in a hotel room out by the highway, only coming up for air when the pizza man arrived.

Uncle Stewart never did explain exactly what Aunt Pam had done that caused their big fight. But Nancy figured whatever it was; it sure pissed off Uncle Stewart something fierce. She couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt when Stewart mentioned her Aunt Pam. After all, she loved her Aunt too and didn't want their marriage to end. But, the sex was just too good, too addictive, and Nancy enjoyed every second. Nancy thought seriously about inviting Kearstin to join them in bed too, but since Stewart was leaving so soon she didn't want to share him, or his cock, with anyone, not just yet. Maybe Kearstin could fly to LA with her! After all, Stewart had offered to buy their airline tickets for Spring Break and somehow Nancy knew she wouldn't have to work too hard to convince Kearstin to join her.

By the time he left, Nancy still didn't quite understand what Uncle Stewart did for a living. But working in the film industry in Los Angeles sounded very exciting. And Stewart, knowing all young girls dream of Hollywood stardom, encouraged her by saying that she could have an amazing future under the "bright lights" of a place he called "the Valley".

And yes, Stewart took pictures, several rolls of pictures in fact. He said he needed them to prove to his friends back in LA just how gorgeous she was. But he promised Nancy he'd never show the naked ones to anyone. They were for his eyes only!

Nancy, while proud of her experiences, felt very naughty at the same time. She slowly began to realize that her big tits, flat tummy, tiny waist and full packed ass gave her a special power over men, a power to get whatever she wanted. And as she enjoyed the last fuck with Uncle Stewart right before he left, she was thankful he had shown her how to get pleasure from her own body, and to give it to others. In fact, the naughty schoolgirl was already thinking of how she might take advantage of her newfound abilities.

It was going to be an unforgettable senior year!

************************

Stay tuned for Chapter 3................