Atlantic Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head. "Sally found out, poor thing. Found condoms in his briefcase, and she is on the pill!"

"Ooops."

"Silly boy really, because we had stopped using them."

"Wasn't that a bit dodgy?"

"Not really, neither of us had been with anyone, just him and Sally, and me, nada."

"So nobody since Graham then?" I raised my brows with clear interest.

"Now that would be telling, wouldn't it!"

"It would." I grinned at her hopefully.

She shook her head. "All I will say is, in this job I get plenty of offers." She recognised the eagerness in my eyes. "And usually I have to turn them all down. Well, maybe not all of them!" She giggled suggestively as the waiter refilled her glass and I ordered another plastic-burning bottle of the same. Was this an opening I asked myself, the woman was quite a mystery, one minute full of innuendo, the next totally withdrawn in herself. Little T was wondering where he would spend the night; comfortably ensconced in a moist female cavity, or tucked up asleep in my pants?

She stared intently at me over her glass, planting a hand on mine on the table.

"You look like a safe-sex sort of guy."

"Ha! I wish. At present it's a bit like wearing a bullet proof jacket with no one firing at you."

"Oh dear. I bet you always carry condoms though just in case?" Was she hinting again?

"Is that an invitation?"

She smiled. "Just conversation Tom."

"Well, I can't think the last time I didn't use protection. I haven't had a long enough relationship to trust anyone, apart from my marriage, and sex was pretty much a no-no there."

"That's such a shame because it's so nice doing it without."

"Tell me about it." Beneath the table Little Tommy so heartily agreed with her that he wept a tear into my underwear. I remember being glad I was wearing dark chinos.

Looking back to that moment that I realise I should have suggested that bareback sex between two such obviously safe people should not be an opportunity to be missed. But the moment passed when another couple sat down at the next table and our conversation steered off that subject.

"So what went wrong with your marriage, or am I prying?"

"Not at all. I was rather attracted by the money and rashly married into a very religious family. She didn't believe in sex before marriage, and not much afterwards either. Trust me to find one of those."

"Oh God. I think trial runs are absolutely essential." She giggled. "About a hundred minimum!"

I laughed too. "In retrospect I agree, and that should have been a warning. She was a virgin and believed that sex was for procreation only."

"And did you procreate?"

"Yes, a boy and a girl. They live with her now in Scotland."

"So there you are, you got to shag her twice, don't see what you're complaining about," she laughed. "Anyone serious since?"

"Not really, the only girl I really wanted a long relationship with is married, so I have just stuck to the occasional fling." And with a suggestive look, "And recently flingless."

"But isn't Paris supposed to be good for flinging?'

I nodded slowly. "It has its opportunities."

"Well, I hope you're successful, maybe you will have to wait until Tuesday."

"In Paris, who knows?" I questioned her eyes with my own.

We were now flirting quite openly with each other, I wondered who would make the ultimate move.

She looked down at the bill lying in its little leather folder. "What do I owe for the wine Tom?"

I snatched it away quickly, trying to convert the row of Euros into Pounds. "This one is on me Lisa, you can do next time. If there is one?" I cocked my head, passing a seemingly huge wad of notes to the waiter.

"We'll see," she laughed as I helped her on with her green leather jacket. "Depends if you keep me awake snoring or not."

I wanted to keep her awake for something far more interesting than that, but suppressed my obvious reply. It seemed things were progressing in the right direction. This flame only needed a spark, who would strike the match I wondered?

**

"Nightcap?" I ventured as we entered the hotel.

The bar was deserted apart from the young couple I had earlier seen entering the room adjacent to mine. I was soon going to climb into bed with this gorgeous female but still didn't know if we were going to have sex or not; it was exciting and frustrating all at the same time. I had made all the moves so far, I felt it was now down to her. We downed a couple of scotches each while we carefully avoided the subject of sex and talked about our work.

The other couple soon departed, their nocturnal intentions clearly indicated by the urgent touching of lips and hands, the barman too was looking bored, but then in Paris they are like that all day long!

Lisa knocked back the last of her drink and yawned. "I'm tired, let's go to bed."

"Under normal circumstances that would be music to my ears."

She laughed. "Under normal circumstances I wouldn't have said I'm tired!"

We entered the elevator, where I had planned on kissing her, but two more people squeezed into the tiny space before I could move in for the kill. As we approached our room we heard giggling from the one adjacent, and smiled knowingly at each other as I opened the door.

"I hope you are going to be able sleep next to me okay," I ventured, hoping that she may offer a reason for us to stay awake.

"Why, do you really snore? Oh please don't tell me, you dream out loud!"

I placed my hand on her back as we entered the room, the big bed beckoning us like a huge magnet. "If I do Lisa, it will surely be of you."

"Aaaah that's so sweet." She took my hand and pressed it to her lips, a glint in her eye. "Just give me plenty of warning if it's a wet one will you?" I wondered if she realised that I was already halfway to that condition. She sat on the bed and removed her shoes.

"What would you do if it was?" I probed. My cock was now fully erect in my pants, my boxers doing little to restrain its eagerness; suddenly I didn't care any more if she noticed it. Surely I would have to be a eunuch to sit on the bed next to this woman and not be aroused. I was just waiting for those magic words, 'I want you to fuck me Tom, fuck me hard.'

"Then I would have to keep out of the firing line wouldn't I! It wouldn't be the first time," throwing her shoes into a corner.

I looked at her intently. "Oh really?"

"Do you know that asshole of a husband used to lie there next to me and masturbate while I was asleep, or at least he thought I was."

"You're joking. And he had a licence to fuck, so to speak!" I felt secure in using dirty words now, we must surely be near to ripping off each other's clothes in a mad sexual frenzy. What was holding us back? Was each too proud to take the next step?

"Exactly!"

"That's crazy! How can a sane man lie in bed next to you and not want to make love?" I almost blushed when I realised what I had said, and she quickly dampened my spirits.

"Well Tom, you might just have to find that out for yourself."

No knowing which way to take that I managed a weak laugh, my erection now clearly on view. "Then I will cling on to the word 'might.'"

The fact that she was still willing to share my bed knowing that I so obviously fancied her was reassuring. Perhaps her plan was to catch me unawares in the night? Or she was truly tired and planned to wake me for early morning sex? If so, it would be a long night.

We took turns with the bathroom, my suggestions that, since hot water supplies were limited at night and we might have to share, were met with a soft punch in the ribs. While Lisa was gone I exchanged my black boxers for a red pair, knowing they were moderately discreet, comfortable and had easy access to their contents. Since they would do little to hide my extremely aroused condition I was under the duvet by the time she emerged. She was wearing a totally sexless but very perfunctory knee length Giants t-shirt.

She saw my disparaging look. "In case you are wondering, yes, I do have pants on under here!"

"So have I," I laughed.

Without further ado she slid under the duvet, pecked me on the cheek, turned out the light and turned her back on me. The clock on the TV informed me it was 12.32. I had already opened the shutters allowing us a panoramic view of night-time Paris.

"Wow," she sighed, "That's stunning. I could look at that all night."

"Everyone to their own choice," I retorted.

Saturday

The fucking started at precisely 1.07 a.m.

Unfortunately it wasn't happening in my bed. At least not yet.

Like most ageing continental hotels the walls are not renowned for their acoustic privacy and the time-honoured sounds of sex permeated with none too little clarity through the one immediately behind my head. I recalled the young couple in the bar and had a vivid mental picture of them copulating naked on their bed just a few feet away. I visualised him lying on his back, his excited prick pointing to the ceiling as his sexy partner slowly lowered herself down on to it, her pendulous tits swinging in his face as she started sliding wetly up and down his stiff cock. That vision, plus the heat and fragrance emanating from the body close to mine, aroused me once again.

As I listened in to the erotic sounds of lovemaking from the next room, I silently caressed my own engorged member, little knowing at the time that Lisa was doing exactly the same between her own legs. Moving slowly so as not to disturb her I turned to see if she had heard the commotion. I needn't have bothered, she was also wide-awake, lying facing me, her dazzling green eyes intent on mine. She smiled.

"Can't sleep?" I whispered. She shook her head slowly, her eyes questioning mine. Was she also turned on by the events next door? My mind whirled, the sexual tension in the room could be cut with a knife.

'Sounds like a fabulous fuck, shall we join them?' was what I really wanted to say, but all I could manage was a feeble, "Sorry about the walls."

Our ears focused on the girl's groaning as her lover continued to pound into her eager body.

"It's okay, I'm used to this," she whispered, as if not to disturb the passion continuing behind us. I savoured her warm sweet breath with a hint of garlic as it wafted past my face. I so wanted to plunge my mouth upon hers, followed by some urgent plunging lower down. "You forget I spend half my life in hotel rooms. You should hear what goes on in New York sometimes, it would make your hair curl."

"You must tell me sometime, even better take me there and show me."

She smiled mischievously, "That would mean sharing a room with you again wouldn't it?"

"Exactly!" I grinned in the near dark. I felt some precum ooze from my cock and spread it over the head as I continued to stroke myself discreetly, and the groaning from next door got louder. I knew my lustful feelings for Lisa would soon be out of control, Little Tommy was demanding action.

The girl behind the wall suddenly stared to giggle. "Sounds like she's having a fit."

Lisa giggled too. "Sounds like a tight one!"

"Surely one of them must cum soon." I observed, thinking that if they don't, I will.

"My very same thoughts. Do you know the same happened in the room next to me last night? Must be something in the air."

"It's called Paris, the city of love."

"City of sex, by the sound of it."

We lay silently for a minute or two as we listened to the young lovers reach their peak, our own eyes still locked, searching, knowing, wanting, now accepting that each was waiting for the other to make the first move. Finally, it came from her.

"Are you touching yourself?" she whispered.

I hesitated, and then nodded with a sheepish grin. "Yes. Are you?'

She grinned back in childish fashion. "Of course I am silly!"

I was about to ask if she needed a hand when she placed a finger on my lips.

"Before you say anything, those two in there aren't the real reason I was awake."

At that moment our male neighbour gave a huge groan as he reached his climax. Idly I wondered if he was shooting bareback inside his partner.

"At last!" Lisa sighed with relief. "I thought he would never get there!"

"You were saying? What was the reason then?"

"Actually, it's you Tom. I have just realised this is the first time I have ever slept with a man and not slept with him, if you get the drift?"

I got the drift okay, instantly. So did Little Tommy with a sudden jerk of anticipation. She had thrown down the gauntlet and I, being a man of honour, accepted gladly.

"In which case I would hate to be the one to spoil a record like that."

"Thank God!" Her eyes filled with relief and I felt her move closer to me, her mouth descending on mine, the desire awakening instantly in our sexually charged bodies. As our tongues played inside our eager mouths our hands instinctively went straight to each other's groin, searching and exploring the hardness and the moisture. Inside her loose briefs the soft lips of her pussy were moist and open from her fingering, and deep inside her private place she was gloriously wet and slippery to my touch. She was clearly aching for sex as much as I was.

"God you are hard," she whispered, gripping me with little vice-like fingers, "How long have you been like this?"

"Since I first saw you in reception," I joked. "And you feel lovely and wet, was that those because of those two in there?"

"Mmm, that's so nice." She squirmed with pleasure on my exploring fingers. "Partly, but I guess I've been in the mood all evening. Typical male, didn't notice!" She gave me a haughty look and gave my cock a hard squeeze.

"I dropped enough hints myself!"

"Words Tom, words. I like action. But I did think you were going to make a move in the lift."

"You're dead right! For years I've had this fantasy of fucking a girl in a lift. If it hadn't been for that couple I would have done! I've been horny for you all evening Lisa, but to be honest I had you down as a bit of a prick-tease. And I'm not forgetting you're a married woman either."

"Only in name, as I said earlier, fuck him." She started to stroke my cock. "I could definitely tease this prick a little. And talking of fucking, do you want me or don't you?"

She gasped as I responded by wriggling a second finger into her lubricated slit, then grinning as my manhood twitched in her hand. "It seems you do." Crossing her arms over her head, she removed her t-shirt and threw back the covers. Before I could shout condom we had both removed our pants and she had climbed on top of me, her tiny pert breasts hovering tantalisingly above my face. Still holding on to my aching cock she guided me deep into her eager pussy. Lisa resembled a pole dancer as she slithered her way up and down my shaft, shaking her head wildly in passion, her ginger hair wafting across her face. I gripped her sides and assisted with her rapid assault on my cock by lunging upwards in time with her, both gasping out loud each time we reached full penetration. Slowly and methodically we started to make love, fingers caressing, our eyes locked together in total lust as we hungrily coupled and passionately kissed.

When my fingers reached down to her tender clitoris she cried out with the thrill of my touch, "Oh fuck, I love that," her words increasing my own desire for release. "Come on Tom," she almost shouted, "Make some noise, let's give them something in return," She was of course indicating the now quiet lovebirds immediately behind the thin wall. "I bet they are listening to us, I want them to hear you fuck me."

"In which case" I growled, reluctantly lifting her off my prick. "Turn over, on your knees."

"Oooh macho man, I like doggy." She gripped the headboard in preparation, the juicy peach of her vagina was now facing me and glistening with desire in the semi-darkness, inviting further penile invasion. The aroma of her desire drew my face into her rear, my tongue relishing the taste of her juicy nectar as it seeped from between her lips, finally moving softly over the little rosebud of her asshole.

"Mmmm that's fabulous honey, you can do that all night," she muttered into the pillow, "But first I want more of that fat cock. Please fuck me."

Those three magic words being music to all horny ears, I re-entered her from behind, both of us groaning loudly in delight as I plunged into her in one long sweet stroke and we started to move together in that delightful rhythm that can only come from doggy sex. She met me thrust for thrust, her arm a blur as she frantically fingered her clitoris.

Lisa started to tremble, I knew she was close. "Ready?" I whispered.

"Yes," she hissed. "Cum with me Tom, cum inside me, give me your cum baby, give me your hot cream."

Not being one to refuse such an urgent female request, I paused for that magic moment of no return, felt my balls swell in surrender and with one deep thrust and a loud gasp I released my spunk into her hot love tunnel. Her body stiffened as I continued to pump my juices deep inside her womb, and then released a loud cry herself as she orgasmed, her whole body shaking with release. Exhausted, I slowed the fucking but she continued to hump back hard against me as if to extract every final drop from my body.

Slowly we wound down, she still kneeling, me still deep inside her trying to maintain my erection with slow strokes, feeling our warm wetness seeping out on to the inside of her thighs.

"Fuck," she whispered, slowly collapsing on to her front, me lying loosely on her back, still clinging on to my penetration. "That was something else."

I kissed her neck and softly stroked the sides of her breasts, still trying to stay inside her with a rapidly wilting cock. She twisted her neck to meet my eyes and we kissed softly. "God, I needed that. I think I love you already."

"I love you too. And I thought you only wanted to borrow my room. You women are so unpredictable!"

We both laughed in relief and then she put a finger to her lips, pointing to the wall.

"Listen."

Groans, not dissimilar to our own could be heard, and if anything less restricted than before.

"We got them going again!"

Sweating a little, I slid off her back, my cock sliding out with a silent plop, accompanied by some of our cum, and we laid side by side. I hooked my arm around her, her head falling naturally on to my shoulder, wandering fingers naturally finding their way to the comfort of each other's very sticky groin. "Listen to that, I am sure he is doing it for our benefit."

"I think he's doing it for his own pleasure actually!"

We kissed wetly, sucking passionately on each other's lips, tongues fleetingly touching, as we listened to their renewed lovemaking, just as they must have listened to us. My cock was showing renewed interest in her little hand, and I slid a delicate finger deeply within her wet lips, her prominent clitoris yet too sensitive to touch. "I think it's lovely that we turned them on again."

"I think the reverse is happening too." She giggled as she spat on her hand and slowly stroked me back to a full erection.

One of her perky tits was lying on my chest, the nipple very erect, demanding attention. I noticed the lack of tan lines. I withdrew my finger from her and planted some of our love juices on to her breast and gently circled in toward the nipple, gripping it strongly as we kissed again.

"God, you are so fucking sexy," I gasped between her lips.

"I know," her tongue flickered against mine. "You want to cum again don't you?' I was now fully erect, as she had speeded up her stroking.

"You bet! And you?"

"Silly question mister. Of course I do! I will cum anytime it's on offer!"

With that she licked her fingers and I followed her cue by scooping some of my cum from her thigh and smearing softly it over her clitoris.

123456...8