Atlantic Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued our urgent kissing and masturbating each other as we enjoyed the erotic sounds of the sex from next door. When they noisily approached climax we timely brought each other off, adding extra loud grunts and groans for their benefit, and when they started giggling we knew they had heard us. Lisa brought her cum-laden fingers to her mouth, lewdly licking each one clean, then lovingly ran her wet fingers down my face as I gently caressed her soft breasts.

"Tom, don't get me wrong when I said I love you. What I meant was I love your cock, I love your taste..." She licked her lips, "...and I love the way you fuck."

"I love the way I fuck too." I joked.

We kissed again, this time softly and with gentle passion as newfound lovers rather than like a pair of lust crazy teenagers.

I pulled away from her and moved down the bed.

"And just what do you think you are going mister?" She grinned knowingly in the semi-darkness.

"My mother taught me to always clean up my own mess and leave things how I found them." My mouth descended toward the swollen lips of her pink pussy. "Even though you were wet to start with!"

"Mmmm thank you mother!" she put her hands firmly behind my head, pulling my face into her wonderfully wet haven of love.

I savoured our remaining juices still seeping from that delicious pink crevice, occasionally curling my tongue and exploring deep inside, and then centred my attention on her prominent clitoris. Have so recently reached a second explosive orgasm, it took little persuasion for her to climax again, her hips shaking and jerking off the bed as I brought her off. She turned her head and bit into the pillow as I kept up the ministrations with the point of my tongue until in desperation she pushed my head away. "No more please Tom, she's very sensitive."

I moved back up the bed, it had gone very silent next door. With tears in her eyes we kissed again and she tasted herself on my tongue and licked her lips with delight. "Mmm, if there's one flavour I love more than a man, that's the taste of me."

"Do you taste yourself when you masturbate?"

"Oooh yes, that's one of the best bits! Really turns me on." With that she delved into her pussy and lewdly placed her nectar-laden finger on her tongue, withdrawing it with a loud smack of her lips. "Mmm, tasty!"

With a wicked grin she asked me, "Do you like tasting yourself Tom when you cum?"

"Only if it's in a girls mouth or, like just now, in her pussy. I know it turns them on."

"Oh it sure does, but I meant when you masturbate."

"Can't say I have. I do taste my pre-cum sometimes when I'm really horny."

"Really?"

"Yes, it's sweeter, and slippery like pussy juice."

"You think I don't know that?" We laughed together and I kissed her forehead as we settled down to sleep, spooning together and not before she thanked me again.

"Not many have licked me and made me cum after sex. Thank you mister nice guy."

"No problem. I have a motto: Girls come first, and girls come last."

"Nice one. It should be made a law."

"Apart from that I enjoy it."

"You really don't mind your own taste?"

"Not now, no. I reasoned that if a girl can stand the taste of me in her mouth, why shouldn't I?"

"My reasoning exactly. When did you first do it?"

"Long time ago at college, a girl friend suggested it, I was a bit nervous at first, but then got to quite like it, especially as I realised that it turned her on like crazy."

"It does with me too, it sort of makes everything complete. You know what I mean?"

I nodded slowly and from the ensuing silence I guessed that our neighbours had fallen into an exhausted sleep. We were soon to join them. As we slowly drifted off, our naked sweaty bodies cuddled tightly together I visualised the four of us all together in one big bed watching each other have sex. Maybe even swapping partners in the dark and starting all over again. I wondered if Lisa was up for that sort of thing, she seemed broadminded enough and she certainly got off on listening to them.

She wriggled, trying to get comfortable against my pole of flesh digging into the cleft of her buttocks. "Have you ever swallowed any of it?"

"What, my cum?" Lisa seemed fixated with the subject.

"Yes."

"Yes, I guess I must have done. I guess I did just now. Would it be appropriate to ask if you do the same?"

"Don't be silly!" And with that she drifted off to sleep. Was I being silly suggesting that she did swallow, or didn't? Women! We love to fuck them, and we fuck to love them.

Saturday

The sun was already lighting up one wall of the bedroom when I was rudely awakened by the Lone Ranger. I am still convinced that Signor Rossini did not intend William Tell to be a wake-up call. A slender arm attached to the warm body I was still embracing reached out blindly trying to silence the offending cell phone. After peering at the message for a second or too she passed it to me as I was nearer to the window, mumbling something incoherent. I assumed she wanted me to read it.

"What if it's from some Yankee with a long black dick?"

"Then tell him I'm busy with a Limey with a short white one!"

I squeezed her breast affectionately. "I didn't hear any complaints last night."

Lisa yawned. "Just read the bloody thing, it's showing the Virgin ring code."

The message was indeed in code, I assumed this to be some sort of airspeak.

'Lisa. G-VFLR now R06 light to MIA. Pls join VS015 Tue 0800. LS'

Lisa was obviously a professional code breaker for she nodded with a grunt the second time I read it out.

"So what does that lot mean?"

She sighed contentedly. "It means I get to stay in bed." She wriggled closer to me allowing my morning woody to nestle tightly between the cheeks of her ass. I began to wonder if it had ever gone down at all in the night.

"Sounded double-dutch to me."

This time a deep impatient sigh. "It's quite obvious really. The plane I was on is now going empty to Miami with a skeleton crew of six, which thankfully excludes yours truly. And I have to go back to work on Tuesday, bloody Orlando flight. Orlando, fuck!"

"What's with Orlando? I quite like Donald Duck."

"Donald Duck doesn't fly Virgin Tom, but two hundred screaming kids do."

I pulled her close, our bodies hot and sticky together. "I'm so glad you can stay."

She pulled my hands to her stomach, increasing the pressure of my cock between her cheeks. "Mmm, me too."

"So we have what, two, three more nights?"

She shook her head. "Sorry honey, I still have to go to London tomorrow, it's my mum's 60th and she's having a special do."

She sensed my disappointment in my silence and turned to face me with sleepy eyes. "It's not until Sunday evening, and we do have tonight. That's assuming I can still share your room?" She questioned me with a sleepy grin and started to slide her belly against my erection, releasing a silvery trail of pre-cum on her silky skin. "Anyway, all to the good, I shall be long gone by the time you stick that thing into your new secretary."

"You're okay with that?"

"Why shouldn't I be?" she replied indignantly. "After all, we haven't even known each other a day yet, and I do have a life to lead too you know. Meanwhile…" wriggling her hips suggestively, "…back at the ranch…."

I replied by easing the head of my cock down to the moist lips of her pussy.

She lifted her thigh slightly, inviting easier access. "Would you have liked me to watch you screw her while I played with myself?" I groaned an affirmative as her lips opened against the pressure of my prick. With the erotic picture she had just painted I savagely pulled her on to me, slipping easily deep inside her, and although she was still very lubricated from last night's love-making, she still gasped at the sudden invasion of her body.

"Fuck, that's nice. You would like that wouldn't you?" she continued. I nodded, and started to fuck her vigorously as she lay grinning beside me.

"Do you think she would mind? Perhaps she likes girls too, then I could join in? I heard that a lot of Parisian women are bisexual."

We both groaned as we moved together, our genitals locked together in lust. "You are one bloody sexy bitch," I panted. "Would it turn you on if she was?"

She grinned. "Too right, I would be in there before you!"

I fingered her clit as we now slowed down and made love side by side, a threesome our silent fantasy as we both sought a rapid orgasm. However she still managed to talk as well as screw. "Did you know that most airline girls are either gay or bisexual, it's because of all those nights we have to share rooms on stopover."

"So you've been with another girls then?"

"Not really, nothing more than kissing and a quick feel just to see what it was like, that was at uni. One day when I find the right girl I want to go all the way."

"Wow, you really are turning me on." I moved within her with long steady strokes, my orgasm approaching.

"That's one of the reasons I joined Virgin, I knew I would have plenty of girlfriends if I wanted one. The guys never get a look in, most of them are gay anyway. But I haven't found one I fancy yet."

"I would love to watch you with another girl" I whispered, my thrusting once again increasing in momentum as I pictured her tongue tenderly teasing the moist lips of a willing pussy, while I screwed her hard from behind.

"Play your cards right and you might sweetheart." She grimaced as I plunged as deep as I could go into her delicious sweet cunny, her hips thrusting to meet mine.

The vision of another girl getting off on Lisa's tongue was too much for me. I stiffened, and blew, flooding the inside walls of her excited body. She took over possession of her clit and came to a rapid orgasm herself so quickly that I was still shooting my last spurts into her. We lay there side by side, both sweating freely, the smell of stale sex mingling with the new. My hands caressed her little breasts as I kissed her neck.

"Funny how two girls together blows a man's mind," she smiled softly at me, her hand caressing a wilting apology for a cock.

"Women are more sensual, I think that's the reason."

"Maybe we taste better?"

"Let's put it to the test shall we?"

She got the drift immediately and we both placed our fingers inside her, scooped out some juices and smeared them on each other's lips, spreading our combined nectar, our mouths sliding together in a slippery kiss. We laid quietly as we kissed and caressed, she with her eyes closed, lost in her thoughts, me tracing my fingers lightly over her face. Suddenly her eyes snapped open.

"Want to do it again Tom?"

"What?" Knowing what she was suggesting but amazed to believe she was ready again so soon.

"Fuck, of course, silly. I love mornings in bed."

"Bloody hell, you're insatiable."

"Hey! I've been without for two months, you just happened to get in the way of my needs."

Much as I was tempted, I knew that a repeat so soon would be a dry run. "How about we have breakfast, go for a walk and lunch and then come back for some afternoon delight?"

She pouted with her lower lip. "I guess that sounds okay if you want to wait that long."

"Best things are worth the wait."

She kissed me again on the mouth and gave me a gentle squeeze down below, then looked at her watch. She looked down at the wilted cock in her hand and gave me a mischievous look. "It's early yet, let's have a shower. Do you realise I haven't even tasted this lovely weapon of yours yet?"

And taste it she did, very rapidly, under a stream of tepid water, but not enough to get me fully hard again so soon. She saved me my embarrassment by suggesting she might be getting a little sore down below after coming into contact with the soap.

While she got dressed and phoned Eurostar about a train for tomorrow I ventured down in search of food, she apparently not a breakfast person.

The young lovers from the next room were already eating and, on recognising me, grinned rather sheepishly. They introduced themselves as Jo and Leo and invited me to sit with them as the other five tables were already occupied; weekends were obviously a target for croissant aficionados. I asked if they were enjoying Paris and they said how could they not as it was their honeymoon. I wondered if last night was their first together.

"I trust you are enjoying it?" with a wink at Jo. She had that 'I-had-loads-of-sex-last-night' written all over her flushed face. He grinned and apologised for disturbing us in the night.

"No problem, our pleasure."

"Yes we heard. It sounded fun didn't it Jo?"

She looked very embarrassed and muttered something into her muesli.

Emboldened, I suggested it would be interesting if hotel walls weren't opaque, and he earned himself a dig in the ribs when he heartily agreed. Jo stuffily declared that they weren't into that sort of thing, abruptly got up from the table and stomped off in the direction of the elevator.

"Ooops!" I raised an eyebrow. "Lovers tiff?"

"Nah. She's just a bit tired."

We continued eating and I asked where they got married.

"Last Saturday in Niles, just outside Chicago. We go back Monday."

"Niles. Wasn't he the brother in Frasier?"

"You got it. So what about you guys, from last night it sounded too good for you to be married!"

I laughed. "We're not, in fact we only met lunchtime yesterday."

"Cool man! You don't waste much time."

I shrugged my shoulders. "She needed a bed and the hotel was full, so who was I to refuse?"

"Ha ha, I don't have to ask if the sex was good!"

"Phenomenal! Your new wife looks pretty hot too."

"Damn right. She's wild man, she just gets prudish when I talk about sex to anyone else. Doing it and talking dirty no problem, she's a fuckin' animal!" In hushed tones he started to give me a detailed account of their bedside antics when I stopped him.

"Hey! You forget we did hear you."

"Yeah, of course, sorry. So how long you guys here for?"

"Me, the rest of next week, but Lisa has to go to London tomorrow."

"That's a bummer."

As if on cue my new lover appeared looking even more stunning than yesterday. I began to introduce them but she interrupted, waving her phone in the air.

"Tom, I got Eurostar on hold and my battery's gone flat, can I borrow yours?"

She disappeared out the front door to finish her booking.

"Wow," said Leo, "She's hot, no wonder you got her into your bed. Now I have a body to go with the soundtrack!"

"Same here. Tell you what, if you're up for it let's listen out for each other tonight."

"Deal. I won't tell her though. I'll just let it happen." With that he got up trying to hide a rather obvious erection. "I gotta go up and get Jo to sort this out."

I laughed and was tucking into a second croissant when Lisa reappeared.

"Got it," she exclaimed, "3.55 tomorrow but I could only get First Class. Never mind, Virgin will pay. She looked around the restaurant. "Was that the guy from next door?" I nodded.

"Where did he go?"

"For a quickie I think! He got a bit turned on chatting about last night. Seeing you didn't help!"

"And…?

"Nothing else, don't get excited, 'she's not that sort of girl' apparently."

"Everyone's that sort of girl, just deep down they don't realise it. Can I have that last croissant thingy?"

**

Our new neighbours were walking arm in arm down the hill ahead of us as we both remarked on the tight little ass swinging side to side in her tight jeans. "Sex with them would be real cool." Lisa mused.

I squeezed her arm as we followed at a discreet distance. "Personally, I am quite enjoying the current twosome thank you."

She laughed and kissed me on the cheek. "Me too. Paris doesn't seem so bad after all!"

I kissed her back. "Sex is usually the answer to everything."

The rain had cleared away and we decided to go walking but avoiding the barricaded-off Champs Elysee area. Like any female in Paris, Lisa wanted to go shopping, we decided to tackle that marathon on the way back.

A coffee and an hour later we were wandering leisurely through the vast Luxembourg Gardens, not as large and informal as Hyde Park but still full of all walks of life. Elderly Parisians with their passion for miniature dogs ruled the roost, but there were many people on their own sitting on benches, reading or dozing. And of course the obligatory myriad of weekend lovers, some wandering like us, hand in hand in post-coital daze, some maybe even planning their next coupling. Being not too far from the Sorbonne, groups of students were sat smoking happily in 420-friendly groups, no doubt plotting their next protest march.

Partly in shade from the already hot sunshine a vacant seat beckoned us and I hooked an arm around Lisa as her head fell naturally against my shoulder. Nearby there were a couple of teenagers lying on the grass making out under the shade of a chestnut tree.

"So glad I offered you my room," I muttered, kissing the top of her head.

She turned and looked up at me, a saucy smile in her eyes "Actually, you had little choice."

"Pardon?"

"If you hadn't offered I was going to ask you anyway. When I saw you arrive I thought you looked pretty cool and as I was missing male company, I pondered the idea of sharing a room. Deep down I was sort of hoping Mister Poker wouldn't search too hard."

"Plonkere. Monsieur Plonkere."

"Whatever."

"You little bitch! And yet you never responded when I dropped a few hints."

"It knew you fancied me, it was obvious something would happen, I sometimes like to see a man work for his pussy that's all."

"I think I worked my ass off."

"You did honey. You nearly spoiled my plans when we got in the lift though."

"What plans?" with feigned innocence.

" I just knew you were going to come on to me in there, but that couple got in. Not that I would have minded! What I really wanted to do was surprise you in the middle of the night, when you least expected it. I love doing that."

"I rather think I would have approved of that!" I laughed.

"Most men do!"

I turned her head again and kissed her hard on her lips, my tongue forcing its way in. She responded by grabbing my arm and pulling me closer.

"God, I still tingle down there, I'm so glad I let you fuck me." We sat silently watching some sparrows pecking at the remains of a discarded sandwich.

She turned and stared deeply into my eyes. "Do you have any secrets Tom? Deep down sexual ones I mean, any fantasies maybe?"

I kissed her lovingly on the nose. "Well, my immediate one would be to have a threesome with you and that Marie-Claire. I have never been with two girls, that's always been my deepest fantasy."

"I think that one belongs to most guys." She sat upright suddenly. "So why don't you set it up Tom? I'm up for it if she looks anything like the photo. I've got to start sometime." My cock stirred at the thought, Lisa spotted the movement and patted it lightly. "See, he likes the idea too."

I sighed. "Two problems with that. One, you will be gone before my date with her and two, how do we know she is bisexual?"

"I didn't mean this weekend, that's for you to find out for another time. Anyway, everyone is bisexual, it's just that ninety per cent of people don't allow it to manifest. I don't want to be in that ninety any longer than I have to." She squeezed the growing lump in my pants. "If she likes this little guy as much as I do perhaps you can invite her over to London."

"Less of the little please!" But I nodded vigorously at that idea.

"You could borrow my apartment and I could walk in, catch you screwing her, rip off my clothes, and take it from there."

I looked at her hungrily. "If there wasn't anyone around I would do that to you right here and now babe." I was fully hard again.

123456...8