Atlantic Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To tell the truth I haven't, not like that, but it just felt right with you. It's really turned me on."

"It was so fucking sexy and complete." Then she grinned. "If all men were like you we wouldn't need tissues any more!"

I laughed with her, and as I kissed away a tear she looked up at me.

"You didn't finish your story, what happened after that?"

"Nothing to tell really. Martin and I drifted apart a little now we were into girls, and Helen obviously never told her parents. The only time I saw his dick again was once in the showers after a cricket match, and about a year later when we picked up a couple of girls in a beach bar in Ibiza. We all had sex on the same bed."

"Oooh that's cool, I've never done that. I'd like to though!"

"It was real horny watching each other do it with another girl, although we were all pretty drunk."

"Did you swap partners?"

"No. We tried, but the girls weren't up for that. Pity, because I fancied his more than my own!"

"I would love to do that with our friends in there," pointing to the wall. "He looks really fit."

"As hot as she looks, I don't think she would agree to it." I grinned. "Anyway, who needs more pussy when I have this delicious one?" and I bent down and pressed my lips to her glistening pink peach.

She tapped me on the shoulder not wanting to be diverted from the subject.

"Would you play with another guy if the situation arose again?"

"You've got a thing about this haven't you? I just don't know Lisa, it was a teenage thing, we're all much older and wiser now. Kids these days have so much more on their plate to keep them occupied, computers, travel, drugs, sex, you name it. I am of a much less adventurous generation I guess."

"Well, for what its worth I don't find you unadventurous. This is the most fun sex I've had in a long time. And I want more!"

I responded by slipping my tongue into that delicious peach, my finger tracing round to the outline of her tiny brown rosebud. But she gently pushed me away.

"But not right now honey. I'm hungry."

I started to move off the bed. But she held my arm. "One thing Tom. If I had been in that Helen's shoes I would have given you a bigger dare."

"And what would that have been?" I asked curiously.

"I always had a thing about watching guys masturbate and have done it lots of times, but with you and Martin I think I would have asked for more."

"What?" dreading the inevitable, men fucking each other was a definite no-no for me. But I was to be surprised.

"I would have got you two to stroke each other while you watched me finger myself and…" She paused, her fingers descending into my sticky groin "… then just as I cum I would get you to cum on each other's cock. And then rub it in!"

"God, that's disgusting! You dirty lovely bitch!"

"Would you do that for me if he was here now?"

"Right now I would do anything for you." Impossibly, I was getting hard again.

"Good. You set that up, and I will have your children."

She was now openly masturbating, my cock unbelievably wanting more of this insatiable woman.

"Do you do that a lot?" I nodded toward her groin.

"What, masturbate?"

"Yes."

"What do you think? In my job you have no choice. I masturbate for no reason at all sometimes, but I'm always looking for something new for me to get off to, and seeing you do that with Martin would really do it for me."

While her fingers were busy my own were teasing her tiny asshole when she asked me poignantly, "Tom, just imagine we were in bed, you and me, with another horny guy, and you were suddenly presented with this big stiff cock right in your face, what would you do?"

I smiled, she just wouldn't let this subject go; I tried to look serious and decided to lead her along. "Well, I would grab hold of it..."

"Yes?" she hissed, stroking my own cock vigorously with her free hand.

"...Feel it hot and sticky in my hand…"

"Oooh yes! Just like yours is now."

"...Make sure it was really really rock hard..."

My little finger was now seeking its way into her tight little asshole, close-by I could feel the movement of her own finger deeply embedded in her pussy, our two fingers erotically moving closely together, separated by the thinnest membrane. She watched wide-eyed as I took my cock from her and wanked it lewdly in front of her face with my spare hand.

"Go on."

"...squeeze out some pre-cum from the swollen head..." With perfect timing a pearl of pre-cum appeared and I wiped it across her lips. Her green eyes blazed with desire as she retrieved it with a curled tongue.

"Go on, you are killing me here!"

"...spreading it right down his shaft..." I did likewise myself with some more lubrication and she reached out to savour me, but teasingly I pulled back.

"Oh baby."

"... gripping the hard pink rod really firmly, pointing it exactly where it has not gone before…" She was now frantically working at her clit., while I continued to finger fuck her ass.

"And?"

I paused for effect, my silence teasing her further as she looked expectantly into my eyes with sheer lust.

"For fuck's sake Tom!"

"…Then I would turn you over and force him into your soaking wet hole and tell him to fuck your brains out, the horny bitch that you are!"

"You bastard, you fucking bastard!"

"And this," pressing my now fully erect cock on her mouth, "Would go in here."

And slowly I fucked her mouth while her fingers plunged in and out of her slit in a blur and when I reached down again to her asshole this time with two fingers she screwed up her eyes and bit her lower lip in concentration as her whole body gripped her in a tense orgasm.

I withdrew from her mouth, I wasn't quite ready to cum, but with my finger still embedded I turned her on her back and watched her finish the assault on her pussy.

She gasped. "Bloody hell, you really got me there. Be careful where you touch, a little sore down there now."

"So did I answer your question?"

"Okay, okay, you just proved you're not gay! But like me you might just be bisexually curious, and I find nothing wrong with that, in fact it turns me on."

I continued to stroke her with a gentle finger, alternating from hole to hole, "I did notice!"

For a few minutes we lay quietly, studying each other's face, while she wound down.

"Tom?"

"Mmmm?"

"Know what you did just now?"

"What? I did lots of things just now!"

"When you put your finger in my bum?"

"Sorry, that was out of order, I got carried away, I should have asked."

"Don't be silly, it was lovely. Graham would never do that, he was a bit of a prude."

"Whatever turns a girl on turns me on too, that's my motto."

"Have you ever done it with your cock?"

Little Tommy twitched with the thought of entering bandit territory.

"Yes, but umm, not properly."

"Go on, tell me"

"I tried it twice, but it hurt the girl so much I had to stop. He's just too fat I guess."

She reached down and cupped me in her hand. "Hmm, he is thicker than usual, that's what was so nice last night. Sean tried it with me a couple of times, but I made him stop, it hurt like hell."

"I think it's an acquired skill."

She stared intently into my eyes. "I'd like to try again one day. Very soon in fact."

"Then I would love to oblige and I will be very gentle." My cock was semi erect in her hand, almost ready for anything presented to it.

She laughed. "I have had a few fingers in there though, you will have gathered I like that. And you can kiss my bum forever too, that really turns me on." With that comment I returned my finger to her tiny hole, she wriggled as I teased her again.

"Babe, I'm serious, I really want you to do me in the bum, properly, but not just yet."

I kissed her hard, then held her head between my hands, looking intently into her eyes.

"Just tell me when you are ready and I will fuck you up your tight little ass with my hard cock."

Without closing her eyes she returned my kiss.

"Ooooh I love the way you talk dirty. I promise that if I ever have a dick up there, yours will be the first, and I want you to cum up there too. But just now I am totally happy with what you are doing to my pussy."

I eased off her, prised open her thighs and planted a soft kiss on her asshole, poking gently inside with my tongue.

"There." I smiled up at her. "One day that will be something fatter and longer."

"Deal." Then she laughed. "I just had a thought. It would be very useful for when I'm not on the pill."

I chilled as a bleak thought entered my mind. "You are on the pill now though aren't you?'

She put a hand on my cheek and kissed me softly. "Yes darling I am. So don't panic, I am not going to have your baby."

I sighed with relief.

"Yet!" she added with a comical grin. "I think he would grow into a very handsome virile man!"

"Or sexy daughter just like her mum."

"I already had one of those, and yes, she was a bit like me."

"Was?"

"She died of leukaemia last year."

"Lisa, I'm so sorry, was Sean her father?"

"Nope. Just what we've been talking about. I couldn't go on the pill at the time, and the asshole lied saying he had the snip. It was the only time I cheated on Sean, until last night that is. So I guess I paid for my one moment of madness."

"Oh dear. How old was she when…?"

"Sarah was only three, I took a year off work to care for her, Sean didn't give a shit."

I held her tightly while she cried softly into the pillow.

**

We had drifted briefly off to sleep when the cleaner knocked on the door. I told her to give the room a miss, Lisa and I showered again quickly and both wearing shorts and t-shirts set off in search of sustenance. I could hardly believe it was still only lunchtime.

After a quick snack I took the opportunity to show her the true Paris, all the time we were in a constant state of sexual arousal. We lunched then snogged at the top of a near deserted Tour Montparnasse where, until we were untimely disturbed by a school outing, I fingered her close to orgasm. We actually managed to behave ourselves in the Galeries Lafayette, France's largest department store, scorching our plastic further in the process.

"Tom?"

"Uh huh?"

We were sipping organic camomile tea in the fashionable tearoom on the top floor, gazing up at the wonder of the stained glass roof.

"I want a woman."

Some heads within range of that outburst turned our way in horror, or interest, depending on their point of view, once again proving we were not the only Brits present.

"Who doesn't?" I replied softly. "For fuck's sake keep your voice down, we'll get thrown out!"

"I don't care, seeing all these sexy women here has got me going."

I felt both together excited and embarrassed as I tried to hide my face in my bone china cup. "Isn't what we've been doing enough?"

Her eyes softened. "Honey, you are the sexiest horniest man I have met in ages and," looking around to make sure she was not overheard, "the best fuck ever."

"I bet you say that to all your men."

"Oh I do! And each one is better than the last!"

I remained silent as she continued. "It's just that every now and again I have this urge to touch another woman. And I could touch a dozen of these in here. Can you understand that?" And with a mocking grin, "Or doesn't that appeal to you?"

I returned the grin. "My turn to say silly question! I'm turned on with just the thought of it. But I don't know if we have time if you are going home tomorrow. I suppose we could go clubbing tonight and see what happens."

"Why not? When Sean and I were active, so to speak, we once went to the Phoenix in downtown New York, both sexes were gay and it was funny because he got hit on and I didn't! And he was so straight it was embarrassing!"

"Didn't you have any luck then?"

"We thought we did. We pulled two gorgeous young girls who seemed willing to come home with us."

"Wow, one each?"

"That's what we thought. We were both so looking forward to it. I would have my first lezzy sex and he would get to screw someone different. And we would live happily ever after!"

"So what happened?"

"We should have smelt a rat when they insisted on being together in the back of the car instead of with one of us. As soon as they got in they started making out, we could do little else but sit in the front and watch them make love. Sean spoilt it by getting his dick out and frightening them off!"

"Lesbians?"

"Not sure, but they certainly weren't interested in his cock, which I had to look after instead."

"You did it in the car park?"

"Yep. Soon as they had gone. I Love it. I adore sex outdoors, there's the thrill of being caught, and it's so, what's the word?"

"Bohemian?"

My cock had formed a distinct tent under the table, I knew I shouldn't have worn boxers under my shorts.

"You are right about cars. I remember I was about twenty and we were parked on a cliff edge overlooking the sea. It was full moon and so romantic, and the kissing soon turned to sex. We did it in the front seat with the back lowered, the footwell giving me leverage. Another car pulled in quietly beside us and when they saw us they started playing too. I remember him giving me the thumbs up as we shagged our girls. Funny thing, because the girls were so low down they weren't aware we were being watched, and I never told mine!"

"Oh God, I wish that girl in the next room was like us, if she was bisexual it would blow my mind."

"I have something else for you to blow darling." She caught my meaning, slipped off her shoe under the table and discreetly ran her foot over the front of my shorts.

"If we had a car right now babe, I would like to go somewhere and have you in the front seat, like your girl friend. And it would be real horny if someone saw us."

"Well, we haven't got a car, so how about we just settle for that big bed waiting for us?"

"Later Tom, later. I'm all sticky. Can we go back and shower first and then get a nice meal somewhere?'

While we waited for a taxi Lisa held my hand. "Tom, is it Paris, or you or what?"

"What?"

"I haven't been horny like this in ages."

I laughed. "It's me darling, Paris just helps things along a little!"

On the way back, Lisa asked to stop in the red light district of Pigalle. Brightly lit day and night it is far more blatant than Soho, and even though it was not yet dark the prostitutes were already outside the clubs displaying their wares. In no time we were twice propositioned by scantily dressed girls desperately trying to look older than their likely age of seventeen. One girl dressed only in a halter-top, pussy-pelmet and fuck-me heels was quite persistent when I pointed out I was with someone, offering she would be happy to go with both of us! Lisa was strongly tempted but I pointed out the dangers. The girl locally known as a putain, literally oozed sex, I wondered what else she might be oozing! I could see how easy it is for men to hand over their hard earned Euros for a piece of that ass! Followed by a trip to the clinic a few days later.

Margitte was on duty when we had finished hauling our shopping up the hill. She smiled at Lisa prettily. "I see you sorted your accommodations," she spoke with a cheeky grin.

"Very satisfactory thank you," replied Lisa with an equally sexy smile. "Mr Graham has proved to be the perfect host."

"And fuck." I whispered in her ear.

The blonde giggled, guessing my words, looking at that moment in time extremely desirable. Shame, I thought to myself, if Lisa wasn't with me I might have had a chance. Despite guilty feelings of conscience, I asked her out of habit what time she finished work.

"I stop at eleven," she replied as she passed us the room key.

"You boyfriend will be waiting?" I probed. Well, you never know!

Margitte just shrugged her shoulders. They do a lot of that in France.

"Dirty bastard" Lisa whispered in my ear, dragging me away, "I know what you're up to."

We had just reached the elevator when she stopped and looked back pensively. "I wonder."

I pressed the call button. "Wonder what?"

She nodded toward the desk. "Maybe she would be up for it?"

"What, with us?" She nodded.

"You're kidding."

"Well, I picked up something in the way she looked at me, and you obviously fancy her by the look of your pants." I looked down. Bloody boxers! I wondered if Margitte had seen, in a way I hoped she had.

She pulled her hand away from mine and pushed me into the empty lift. "You go up to the room, I'm going to have a go."

"You're mad, she'll call Mr.Plonker!"

As the doors closed she called back over her shoulder. "Leave it to me Tom, woman to woman, always works."

I was still shaking my head in amazement when I entered the room, dumped the designer bags into one corner, and flopped down on to the bed.

Marseille were two up on Lyon, football seems more exciting in French, when Lisa arrived half an hour later looking a trifle glum.

"No luck then?" She shook her head sadly, reaching out to kill the TV.

"What did you say to her?"

"I told her we both fancy her, and would she like to come up later for a fuck?"

"Yeah sure!"

"Well, words to that effect. Anyway she said no thanks. To you anyway."

Embarrassed, she looked away and started poking around in the shopping. I was curious, and pulled her arm.

"What do you mean by me?"

"Sorry Tom, she said she was very flattered by my interest and would love to date me sometime, but not you too."

"Thank you very fucking much."

"Hey, it wasn't personal, not as though she is lesbian or anything. She has a boyfriend and doesn't want to cheat on him, not with a bloke anyway. We chatted a bit and swapped numbers."

"So you going to go with her then?"

"Yes, I hope so, but don't worry, not tonight. Much as I am tempted, I wouldn't do that to you, especially on our last night. But I said I will definitely come back to Paris, and soon! I think I like this place after all!"

"Lucky you, lucky her even more. What did you talk about all this time?"

"This and that, girl-talk. She told me she knew she was bisexual when she was fifteen, but hasn't had a girlfriend in ages. She pulled me into a side room and we had a quick hug and kiss. Margitte is very very sexy Tom. She's positively the first woman I have really fancied, and she has to be in bloody France!"

"Bloody hell! I'm surprised you came back at all."

"Don't get jealous honey, I hate that in a man. You are still going to get your pussy tonight, if she's not too sore. Assuming you still want her of course?"

I extracted my erection from my pants. "What do you think?"

"Very nice," she grinned and bent down to lick a drop of moisture from the head. "But right now I am hungry. Can we go eat, somewhere nice like last night?"

I put a disappointed Little Tommy away and we hugged. "I can smell her on you."

She smiled. "All I can smell is my pussy! I need to shower."

I was about to return to the football when she called from the bathroom. "Can we eat somewhere romantic Tom?"

I pondered for a moment, and then had a brainwave.

"It's very touristy but I think you will like it."

"Where then?"

"Surprise." I made the call.

Lyon had levelled the score by the time she emerged glowing pink, and desirable.

"Okay, what do I wear?" Women and their clothes!

"Skirt and top, like you had on yesterday."

She laughed, "That's all else I've got!"

"And no underwear."

"What?"

"Just joking!"

"Just where are you taking me Tom? Some seedy nightclub?"

I grinned, winding her up. "You'll see, it will be an experience like you've never had before."

"Mmm, sounds sexy."

"Romantic you asked for, and romantic you will get."

She pressed her naked body to mine in a sexy hug. "Good I like men who know how to be romantic, as well as make love of course."

1...345678