Atlantic Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good to me, nothing strenuous would be good."

"Oh, so another fuck is out of the question then!" She slapped my arm.

"Phew! After this I won't be fit to have sex until next weekend at least, not that I know anyone to have sex with!"

I raised my arm high in the air. "Volunteer!"

"And that includes you mister." She jumped off the bed. "I need to shower," and seeing the disappointed look on my face she grinned, "Coming?"

In the tiny cubicle we washed and caressed each other's bodies and even though I had regained a tempting erection we didn't make love. Our stomachs were calling for food and Lisa made an exception from her rule and joined me for coffee and croissants. The newlyweds appeared soon after, Leo gave a thumbs-up and a wink, Jo kept her eyes lowered. We were certain she had enjoyed the aural entertainment as much as her new husband, but was too bashful to admit it. I thought it prudent to exchange email addies. Well, you never know!

After straightening the disaster which was once identified as a bed, and electing to return for her gear, we took the Metro to the Tuileries and wandered like every other pair of Sunday lovers hand in hand through the pretty formal gardens. In amongst the trees on the riverbank we sat with take-away coffee reminiscing on our amazing weekend together.

"Do you realise Tom, we haven't known each other two days and I have already lost count of the number of times we've had sex."

"I would like to know you longer than two days darling, I hope you don't think this was just a one-night stand on my part."

"I don't think that at all honey, and I am sure we will meet again, especially if…" pointing to her crotch "… she ever recovers! Anyway, I don't want to commit to anything or anyone, I hope you understand. Not yet anyway, not until things are solved with Sean, one way or the other." My disappointment showed, hoping ungraciously it would be the other, and soon.

She kissed me on the cheek and turned my face to hers. "Tom babe, this was the most wonderful sexy weekend I can ever remember, and I know it will happen again, I just don't know when. Is that selfish of me?"

I took her hand and kissed it gently. "Not at all. If it hadn't been for some Arabic lady holding up Heathrow with a nail file I wouldn't have even known you existed."

"Thank you. And you enjoy the rest of your week in Paris. And go fuck that pretty secretary of yours. She won't know what's hit her!"

"I haven't offered her the job yet," I laughed.

"I bet he will though." She pointed to my groin.

"He will do his best, I need these few days to recover."

"And I shall want a blow-by-blow account."

"I will only do that if we are together in bed."

"Deal!" She suddenly stood up. "Can we go back to the hotel for my stuff a little earlier please?"

"Sure, but we have ages until your train."

"I know, but there is something I need to do, it's been on my mind since Friday."

I thought she would be sick of the hotel room by now, but I agreed. For a moment I suspected more sex but remembered she had got too sore for that. And it would need a crane to get me erect again now. I was wrong, again.

**

She sat down on the bed with a mischievous grin. It hadn't yet been made up.

"Jeez, this room stinks of sex! I feel sorry for the maid." She pointed to the sodden undersheet.

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's Paris, they must be used to it. Especially if she does next door first!"

"I wonder if the maid gets turned on knowing someone's just had sex on the bed?"

"I doubt it, they are probably immune to it. Anyway, what was it you wanted to do?"

I questioned the glint in her eyes as she pulled me toward her and started to unzip my pants.

"Tom honey, I promised you this, and I always keep my promises." She eased out my drooping member. "Besides, this is the best way a woman can say thank you."

As she slipped her pink lips over the soft head of my cock, I loosened the top buttons of her blouse and, sliding my hands into her bra lifted out her little tits, her nipples already hard in anticipation of her plans of the moment. Miraculously she got me hard, released me from her mouth and as she delicately held the head between finger and thumb her tongue descended to my balls, and beyond to the tender skin near my asshole. She flicked my hole briefly with her tongue and then returned to my scrotum giving the tender skin loving nips with her teeth, all the time tweaking my cock head with her fingers. Then, like a porn star she gazed into my eyes slowly licking her way up the length of my stiffening cock, and before slipping the now swollen head back into her soft willing mouth she uttered those magic words, "I want you to cum in my mouth."

Without breaking her stare her lips descended the full length of my prick until it was completely enveloped, my balls pressing against her chin. I put my hand behind her head and held her there as her tongue flickered around my shaft producing strange sensations completely new to me. I released my hand and instead of pulling back Lisa held me fully inside her mouth and started to chew my cock with her mouth, her cheeks swelling in and out as she lunched on my swollen prick, her tongue delicately probing my pee slit.

"Fuck me, this is amazing," I gasped. She smiled lovingly up at me with her eyes. "I shall cum if you keep that up."

She nodded, her eyes dilated in desire, and inch-by-inch her mouth slithered off my cock, gently kissing the end, trailing a ribbon of saliva. "That's the whole idea honey."

With that she squeezed my trembling cock with her fingers, releasing a generous pearl of precum. Leaning forward she carefully smeared my love juice across her mouth, and lovingly caressed her cheeks with my slippery cock. She raised her head up to touch my lips with her own and kissed me softly.

"I love the appetiser mister architect." She licked her lips and returned to my cock. "Now give me the main course please."

"Help yourself miss Virgin Atlantic, I think I have some left for you!"

"Good, sucking this nice cock turns me on so much babe. Feel."

She took my hand and pressed into the moist cleft between her thighs.

"God you are insatiable, where have you been all my life?"

Smiling, she held my prick in front of her face, pursed her lips and dribbled some saliva over the head and without further ado swallowed me whole and started long sucking strokes, her head bobbing up and down in earnest. I am aware that some women reluctantly treat the blowjob as part of the necessary routine of sex, whilst others do it for the sheer pleasure of feeling a man's hot meat stiffening in their mouths. Lisa was the undisputed champion of the latter group; she sucked on me like a demon possessed, her face little more than a blur, and she was getting as much out of this as I was. But at that blistering speed she soon tired, her hand clutching her neck indicating that she was flagging. Under normal circumstances I would by now have filled her mouth with cum, but the weekend was also showing its toll with yours truly.

However, neither of us was about to give up! She nodded quickly when I suggested I make love to her mouth. Sitting still, her eyes still locked on mine, I held her head in both hands and slowly moved in and out between her soft lips and over her caressing tongue, careful not to hit the back of her throat. She cupped my balls as I substituted her mouth for her sore pussy, noticing that she had a hand between her legs. That started to spark my orgasm.

"Chew me like you did just now."

She did so and with her tongue swilled her saliva around my pulsating cock. She knew I was ready to blow and, gripping the head tightly with her pursed lips, she returned her tongue to my pee slit, at the same time surprising me with a delicate finger probing into my ass. With one immense surge I exploded over her probing tongue into the back of her throat. She gagged a little but continued sucking until I was finally depleted, both of us shaking with the intensity of the moment.

Her stare still unbroken, she pulled back and opened her mouth. My spunk lay there like a trophy on her curled up tongue, we could have been in a porn movie. Not a huge saved-up amount, but far more than I would have expected. I was thrilled. With some difficulty she muttered, "Kiss? Or swallow and kiss?"

I had already tasted my cum once today. "You made a promise," I reminded her.

Our eyes still locked, she grinned, closed her mouth and after an exaggerated gulp leaned forward inviting a kiss. Her hand was moving quickly in her groin and she came quietly as our tongues engaged with the faint taste of my semen on our lips. We sat in silence, enjoying the moment. Finally she spoke "That's now two firsts for me."

"Tell me."

"Well, this might surprise you. I have never ever cum while doing a blowjob, see how much you turned me on?"

"And the other?"

"You may not believe this either, but this has been my first ever one-night stand."

"It was two actually," I laughed.

"Whatever. Seriously, you are the first man I have ever had sex with on the first date, if you can call it a date."

"Wow! Thank you, I'm honoured. See, he's saying thank you." My shrunken cock was dribbling gently into her fingers, which she instantly placed into her mouth and made a great show of licking clean.

I focused on TV clock, it was 12.15 "Do you realise it's just 48 hours?"

"I know, and it's been the best 48 hours ever, thank you."

I looked over her shoulder. "Thank you room 512 for having no sofa"

"Ha ha, I think we would have done it even if there was no bed, don't you?"

We laughed together and collapsed into a big hug.

A knock on the door brought us back to the present, we hastily adjusted our clothing. The maid took one look at the bed and smirked knowingly and we left her to sort out the shambles.

While organising a taxi I saw Lisa chatting discreetly with Margitte, no doubt organising her future tête-à-tête. Or more appropriately tête-à-chatte!

At the station we enjoyed our omelettes fromages and cokes and kissed a sad farewell at the security barrier. She walked through without looking back.

Being the presumptuous person I am I texted her from Bar Edgar.

'Miss u already. Thank you! Much better than the film.'

Her reply was instant. 'Thank you 4 great sex, how many was it? V sore down there! What film?'

'48 Hours!'

'Ha ha. Must do it again and I don't mean the film. Hug and x. L'.

Despite sending a couple more texts I didn't hear from Lisa until Friday. Assuming it was for her just a casual weekend fling and she had cooled off, I had few qualms about taking Marie-Claire to my bed, assuming I had picked up the correct signals from her. And boy, was that signal green!

**

Dinner with Leon, the other applicant, was interesting in a technical way and he was obviously wizard at computer drawing. I persuaded Head Office take them both on and honourably told the lovely female applicant of my decision well before our dinner date so that she wouldn't feel obliged. I was therefore thrilled when she insisted over coffee that I go home with her anyway.

Sex with Marie-Claire was so different from the weekend; where Lisa was quite submissive, this woman was an animal. Today I still get excited remembering how, as soon as we entered her apartment, she jumped me like a horny leopard. We started semi-clothed on the sofa, worked ourselves up to a frenzy in the shower and on her bed she did indescribable things to me no woman has ever done before, not Lisa, nor even Sue to follow.

With the eyes of a voyeur, I watched her snake beneath me, her body swimming with our perspiration, her hot skin glistening in the moonlight filtering through the shutters. Eyes tightly shut, her face contorted in a rictus of delight, her hips bucked in violent spasms, faster, faster still, lifting both our naked bodies from the sweat-soaked sheets peeling back from the corners of her queen-size bed. She squealed with delight when I chewed lustily on a passing nipple.

In a daunting display of female fertility, she suddenly slipped from underneath me and slammed me on my back with a force that shook the walls. Marie-Claire then looped one leg across my body and mounted me like a jockey intent on winning the Derby, strands of damp black hair lashed against her face, her eyes wild with lust, in tune with the gallop of her passion. When she finally reached the finishing line, every muscle in her body tensed, her head fell back and, as I succumbed to my own release deep inside her, she let loose a blood-curdling shriek.

Panting like a dog she pressed her lips to mine, climbed off her exhausted stallion, fell backward on to the sodden mattress and pulled my face into her sweating sex. I obliged her obvious request with eager tongue and fingers until she cried out again. This time my ears enjoyed the protection of her thighs!

Pause here while I remember the sweet aroma of her chatte francais.

She asked me to stay the night at this the apartment her boyfriend had rented for her on the Left Bank. My last memory of her was the following morning, installing the condom with her mouth and presenting her hairy pussy to me from the rear. This time I took control and took her strongly from behind over the side of the bath. Having sex with a French woman is a unique experience not to be missed. I find it fascinating and incredibly sexy that they can be so hairy, armpits too, and yet at the same time be so stunningly desirable. Bring back the pubes I say! I later suggested to Lisa that she grows some and texted her that a landing strip would be most appropriate! As for oral sex administered by a French female, that would take a whole page to describe! They don't call it Frenching for nothing.

Over breakfast I learnt that she was 28 and had a boyfriend in Versailles, and who was twice her age and the father of her only child. He was now impotent and she was allowed to stray as long as she played safe and returned to the domestic nest when required. Vive la France!

Marie-Claire didn't just make love in gratitude, she fucked because she enjoyed nothing more. There is no embarrassment with her whenever I come back to Paris, her smile is knowing and cordial. To her it was just sex. Being a virile man I wanted more, but we never did repeat that amazing night.

The rest of that week was spent updating the computers by link from London, the memories of my time with Lisa and my new employee haunting both my mind and my loins. As I still hadn't heard from my weekend lover my continuous state of arousal urged me to call Melissa, the Moroccan girl who had texted me back, and take her up on that Saturday date. Despite some serious groping on the campus we had never slept together, she had sounded keen to rectify that.

The reader might think by now I was over-indulging. All I can say is…Paris does that to you!

Two things changed my mind. First, Eurostar wanted another €180 to change the day of travel and second, I got a text from Lisa!

"Hey mister, pussy missing cock. Wanna be my fuck-buddy"?

I quickly typed back.

"The bed's been made, cock ready for pussy. Send her over!"

We had rampant sex in my Kingston flat two weeks later. That night we only used the bed to sleep. We had started with snogging in the rain in the airport car park, hands on aroused genitals while driving home, continuing with a rapid stand-up fuck in the shower, followed by some slower doggy sex over the kitchen table as we prepared some dinner. Finally, after some delicious oral sex on the sofa we made love leisurely into the dawn while we watched some lesbian porn. This woman was something else, almost too good to be true and I had a premonition that this could not last, but I was determined to enjoy every inch of her delectable body while it was available.

Two months later her husband died, she sold his apartment and moved in with me for a few months of outrageous kinky sex, but after a while I could sense that even though she decided to remain flying, she was missing her American home.

And yes, she did get the woman she so desperately craved, but it wasn't Margitte from the hotel. In fact I arranged it. It was my boss's daughter Rachel, my platonic best friend and previous neighbour, that was my Christmas present to Lisa. For New Year's they let me share her gift, a wonderful memory that really is another story. I am working on it now.

Lisa's gift to me was a booking for a Virgin Holiday for two in the Caribbean. Alas I never took that holiday with her (now read 24 Hours!), because in the meantime she had fallen for some black hunk on the other side of the pond. Apparently the famous rumour is true! We both knew our relationship was too good too last at purely a sexual level, after all she was just a fuck buddy! And surprisingly enough we never did get around to any serious anal fun, vaginal and oral sex kept us more than satisfied.

So there, that's how I met my friend Lisa.

In case you are wondering, yes, she did eventually go back to Paris, and yes, she did sleep with Margitte and, wait for it, her boyfriend too. I had a pang of disappointment that I hadn't been a part of that. Although we remain close friends, we no longer fuck. It's such a shame that my present girlfriend Sue doesn't fancy her, we still await that extra girl in our bed. Any offers?

Although now wealthy from her late husband's will, Lisa Andrews is still flying the Atlantic and my very last experience of sex with this extraordinary woman was 37,000 feet in the air in a near empty jumbo out of Boston. If you ever travel on Virgin G-VGAL and examine seat 64E you might just spot a little stain.

Lisa is no longer an Atlantic Virgin.

*

Tom Graham

© 2007

If you have got this far and are still awake, please vote! Thank you.

1...345678