Atlantic Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pressed her lips to mine, gripping my cock. "Come on then big boy, let's do it. It seems ages since we had sex." I looked at my watch, it was barely four hours!

"What, here? You must be joking!" Although the idea of a surreptitious screw on the grass was exciting enough, the thought of getting arrested for it wasn't. Night-time would be a different proposition.

She pouted. "Why not? We wouldn't be the only ones, look at those two over by that tree. If they aren't doing it then that the strangest form of yoga I've ever seen!"

That same couple were now lying facing each other still snogging heavily, but now moving imperceptibly together beneath an outspread raincoat. Their motion was clearly a penetrative one, the girl's flushed face revealing the internal pleasure she was secretly receiving.

I caught Lisa's look of surprise when a couple of women pushing prams merely walked straight past them, smiled knowingly to each other and never gave a second glance.

"Bloody hell they're cool, just like Central Park, but more out in the open."

"Paris is for lovers my darling. Lovers are couples. Couples fuck. That's life."

"Perhaps their babies were conceived in this park?" she mused, exchanging smiles with the mothers as they passed by.

She took my hands in hers and rested them on my excited groin, staring intently into my eyes. "You called me my darling. I like that."

Before I could reply an elderly over-bangled lady clutching a myriad of bags and with the obligatory poodle in tow, plonked herself wearily down at the end of our bench.

"Fuck!" whispered Lisa, quickly withdrawing her hands. "I don't think she will approve of them." But the old girl didn't seem to take much notice of the couple either; she was more interested in feeding scraps to the flock of birds that had followed her arrival, as if by appointment. Since there were no other seats vacant and we didn't fancy the damp grass without a coat to sit on, we decided to sit her out.

Lisa continued in the same vein, albeit a little quieter. "You still haven't told me any secrets, I've told you some of mine."

I thought back to my childhood, and something I had never shared, ever. "It wouldn't be a secret any longer if I told you."

"If you've never told anyone, don't you have that deep desire to share it with just one person…like me?" I nodded slowly. "You may have noticed darling, I am very broadminded, you won't shock me, I promise." She put a hand on my arm, and looked softly deep into my eyes. "Come on, you know you want to share with someone, make it me. Make me horny."

I hesitated. "It's very private, I'm not sure what you will think of me, and I do want to sleep with you again tonight."

She laughed. "Before then I hope darling!" She looked at me seriously. "Is it about another guy? If it is, I am okay with that, sort of turns me on."

I kept glancing at the old lady, and she back at us in mock disapproval, but I assumed she didn't understand English; that was confirmed when she grinned toothlessly at my referring to her dog as an ugly fat sausage!

I took a deep breath and nuzzled Lisa's ear with my lips, and whispered softly.

"Okay, here goes. This is strictly between you and me (and readers too methinks as I write this!). When I was about fourteen or fifteen, I can't remember exactly, me and my best mate Martin used to masturbate together, usually looking at dirty magazines."

I looked at her face for some form of revulsion but she simply smiled. "That's cool. Nothing special there, I used to do that with my best friend. So was it with each other or for each other?"

"Oh I never touched him, well, not at that stage, although once think I wanted to, just out of curiosity. Is that weird, does that make me gay?"

"No way. We were all curious as kids exploring that wonderful thing called sexuality. I was intrigued with girls as well as boys, my best school mate and I often used to look at each other down there, how much hair we had, how our boobs were growing, that sort of thing. We would even play a little, even if we didn't know what we were doing. But we never touched each other."

She paused wistfully, recalling her puberty, "I do remember it feeling rather nice though!" She squeezed my arm. "You said 'not at that stage.'"

With more confidence I continued. "One day the girl from next door walked in and caught us both wanking."

"So what? Big deal honey. I caught my brother at it several times, although he never knew!"

The bag lady had run out of bread and decided we weren't going to fornicate just yet, and with a grunt left in search of other candidates to frustrate. Lisa's hand returned to my crotch, urging it back to its former hardness. "Go on. What did she do?"

"Helen, that's the neighbour, put her hand to her mouth and ran back out the room."

"How old was she?"

"About nineteen if I remember."

"Shit! If that had been me at nineteen I would have stayed, I love to watch guys play with themselves."

"And the reverse is true for me I assure you."

"Good," she grinned, "We'll do that later then!" and gave my leaking erection a firm squeeze. "So what happened after that?"

"Apparently Helen was still a virgin, yes at nineteen! She had been in a convent school up until then and hadn't really been exposed to boys. We found out she hadn't even masturbated until she was 18."

"God, by then I must have been on my millionth orgasm!"

I turned her face to mine and kissed her hard.

She breathed into my mouth. "Tom, I want to fuck."

"So do I but it's only been four hours."

"Really? That long?" she taunted. "Listen. When, sorry if, you get to know me you will find that when I start something I really like, then for love nor money I can't stop."

"Well for what it's worth I don't want you to stop."

"I can see that," now stroking rather than squeezing. "Shall we go back to the hotel then?"

"Not yet, I haven't finished my story."

"Spoilsport! Tell you what, I want you to fuck me while you finish your story, that would really do it for me. I am soaking down here."

Little Tommy informed me that he had recovered enough for a further instalment, so I was outvoted and we headed off arm in arm to the nearest Metro, but not before I had a surreptitious feel of her crotch. She truly was very wet. I discreetly licked the pungent aroma from my fingers. "Mmmm, keep her just like that."

"No problem" she laughed, taking my hand and sniffing my fingers. "Yep, she's ready for some more."

Standing in the crowded train we had a little game between us, looking at other passengers and guessing which ones had had sex already that day. I was certain of three women, Lisa picked out one of the same ones as me and one other herself. Imagine the shock when an English voice spoke right next to us. "You missed me you guys, I already had it twice!" and with that the skinny Goth chick grinned, flipped open the doors and darted off down the platform. There were obviously more English people around than we realised!

**

All the way up the hill we whispered dirty nothings to each other, getting increasingly aroused, the blonde receptionist grinned as we hastened by on the way to the elevator. I winked at Margitte, she knew exactly what we had come back for, the state of my jeans probably gave her a mighty clue! The sign "ATTENTION! DANS REPARATION!" slightly postponed the rekindling of our passion as we had to take to the stairs, and the desperate animal hunger for each other grew with every step. At each turn we paused to kiss and grope; on one landing a pair of maids giggled and made some lewd comment in French, no doubt thinking one more pair of soiled sheets to change. By the time we reached the fifth we were like two dogs on heat and no longer decently dressed. One more floor and we would have been fucking up against the elevator doors!

The room had not yet been made up, I put the sign on the handle, locked the door and seconds later were both bouncing naked on the bed.

"Shit" exclaimed Lisa as her bum came into contact with the cold wet patch that we had manufactured earlier. Easing her toward the window the sun's rays caught the pre-cum glistening on my throbbing erection before I rapidly dispatched it into her eager slippery pussy. She gasped as I slid deliciously within her warm secret place, then winced when I reached full penetration.

"You still sore?"

"Just a bit. I'm okay if I stay wet, which shouldn't be a problem with this nice cock in me." She wriggled, urging me into action and we started to fuck.

"Carry on with your story then." I had to ask her to remind me where I had got to.

.

"The girl ran out of the room?"

"Oh yes, Helen. Martin panicked and ran after her, he was afraid she would go straight to her Dad and tell-tale. Being a bible puncher he believed that sex was only for the procreation of offspring, and definitely not before marriage."

"Must be rough then if you never get married!" She looked at me very seriously, and then burst into laughter, then tapped my arm, "Sorry, carry on talking… and fucking please." I realised that I had slowed my tempo.

"We learned later that he once caught her masturbating, beat her up and told her that was evil."

"God what a jerk, I would have said fuck you and left home."

"She did later. Her mother was the opposite, she was very broad-minded. I remember how she used to stare quite obviously at my shorts when I used their pool. Once there were several girls splashing around in skimpy bikinis and I came out of the water with a hard-on not knowing she was there, and she actually patted my bulge and remarked that would keep some young lady happy in the future. I think she would have been up for a little fun herself if I had responded in kind, it was unlikely she was getting any from her husband! But she was a little too old for me and I did have a girl friend at the time. Little did she know that lump she touched would keep her own daughter very happy a couple of times!"

Lisa gasped as I increased my pace within her slender body. "God, she must have changed quickly then?"

"She did, after her parents split up about a year later. Her dad proved himself a total hypocrite by screwing one of his female employees. Helen let her hair down after she lost her cherry, I remember being very disappointed at the time that it hadn't been with me. We had always been best friends and met up in the holidays and we agreed that when the time came I would be her first lover. I had her a few months later though, she had a lot of catching up to do!"

Lisa wriggled on my cock as we moved together, the warm juices of her love tube caressing my stiff prick. "That was a shame. Tom, have you ever done it with a virgin?"

"Yes, apart from my ex, just the once. It was a first for both of us actually. Upstairs in the back of a double-decker bus."

"Wow! Double virgin. That's really cool. Anyone see?"

I laughed. "No, the bus was in the depot, it was one in the morning! It was real cool though, we had already done just about everything else together, it was just a matter of time before we went all the way. I remember from that moment falling in love with fucking!"

"How old were you?"

"Sixteen, both of us. I was scared for weeks after that I had got her pregnant, but she soon got on the pill and for a while we were inseparable, day and night."

"It's lovely starting out exploring sex, my first time was a bit of a disaster though, but then I was only 14. Would it surprise you to know that I'm still a sort of virgin?"

"What? You mean in a bisexual way?"

"Well yes, that too. I meant Atlantic Virgin. If you haven't had it off over the ocean then you have to wear that badge."

"Oh I see. Are there many of you out there?"

"Very few, we are a randy lot away from home but I have always been too choosy, as I will hope you have noticed these past few hours."

"Thank you. I take that as a compliment." She wriggled again as I kissed her deeply and we continued to move in a slow loving fuck. My cock felt at home in her welcoming pussy.

"It is sweetie. Some of the girls, and guys, will fuck anyone just to be out of that club. Not me. And it's too bloody risky unless the plane is empty. My turn will come." She looked up at me suggestively.

"Perhaps I could help you with that one some time?"

We stopped moving while she considered for a moment. "If I can get you a cheap ticket on a quiet flight I might just take you up on that." A few months later I obliged, with one of her non-virgin friends keeping watch. I remember the ensuing backache, aircraft seating is definitely not designed for copulation!

I turned Lisa over on to her knees, exposing her soaking swollen lips and after a quick dart with my tongue into her open cunny I resumed the delightful penetration.

"God, this is so good. Fuck me Tom, fuck me with that lovely hard cock."

"You know what Lisa? You are the most fascinating and sexy person I have slept with in ages. Come to think of it you are the only one I have slept with in ages. I think my cock is in love with your pussy!"

She laughed. "Same here, and thank you kind sir. He seems to like it in there. If I may say so it's the nicest cock I have had this side of the pond."

"Oh yes, tell me about the other side then!"

"Another time, too much to tell, and will you please get on with your story? I am sure there is more." She thrust her hips back at me, momentarily I had stopped my motion again, my mind cast back to the events.

"Sorry. Where was I? Oh yes. Martin tackled Helen later, and when she had calmed down and stopped accusing him of being a filthy queer she then totally surprised him by suggesting she wouldn't tell her Dad if she could watch us both again."

"Nice one. So did she?" She cried out as I reached full penetration, and I adjusted our position slightly by making her lay flat on her front, legs well apart, my belly resting on her warm ass, my cock now deeply embedded with comfort. "That's better Tom, thank you."

"Who were we to refuse a request like that?" I continued. "I think she wanted us both there to chaperone each other. It probably never crossed her mind that we both might try it on with her. We had hinted enough times, virgins being such a rare prize where we lived."

"And did you come on to her?"

"No, not really, we were afraid of her dad. All I asked her to do was remove her pants while she watched us, but even that she refused."

"And so a decent girl should!"

"Anyway we did jack off in front of her."

"Lovely. Weren't either of you shy?'

"Not really, because I had a very sexy girl watching me, and Martin and I had done it together before."

"What was she doing?"

"We both hoped she was horny enough to play with herself but she just sat there in a daze, watching us. Before the previous day I don't think she had ever seen a cock before, let alone two stiff ones!"

"Did you both cum for her?"

I almost blushed as I recalled that moment. I hesitated, and turned my attention to the body below me, our juices starting to add to our previous considerable donation on the bed linen.

"Go on, don't keep me in suspense, and will you keep fucking please!" She bucked her hips backward. "What did you do? Did you cum or not? Please tell me."

"Well, just as I was about to, Helen suddenly stood up moved a little closer to us to get a better view, I wasn't sure where Martin was at."

"Nice. I would have offered you both a hand, or mouth!"

"Well, that didn't happen, not until a couple of years later, and then she jerked me off like a pro."

"Tom, will you keep to the story? What happened when she stood up?"

"Martin completely lost it and came all over her blouse."

"Messy boy!"

"Yes, it was quite funny, because she stood there for a moment completely mesmerised, then looked down at her wet front, went 'uggghhh' and ran from the room. I remember wondering if she went off to play with herself, and then Martin watched me climax into a tissue."

"That's so cool. Did you ever do it with her again?"

"Just the once, at our request this time, we were both so turned on knowing she was enjoying our little game. We dared her to let us cum on her tits."

"That's nice, I like that."

"She dared back and said she would agree if Martin and me stroked each other."

Lisa gasped. "Wow! That's more like it! And did you?"

"Put it this way, it was honours even at the end."

"So you jerked each other's cocks? How did you feel doing that?" Lisa was now trembling as we continued to make slow deep love. She squealed as I poked my forefinger into her little puckered asshole. I sensed an orgasm building, I knew I wasn't far off myself.

"Strangely enough Martin and I had been talking about trying it for some time, just to lay a ghost so to speak. She gave us the excuse to do it"

"So what did it feel like to have another cock in your hand?"

"You should know that one. Unusual I guess, so different from my own."

"What did she do this time, did she run again?"

"Yes, she watched in amazement as we tossed each other off simultaneously over her tits. Then she pulled down her top and was gone like a shot. They were nice tits too. But at that age I guess any tits were cool!"

"Bet she masturbated."

"Actually she did, she admitted that much later to us. We fantasised that she had used our spunk to do it with!"

"Cool, I would have done that in front of you both!"

"Now that I would liked to have seen. I fantasised for ages about that, and I told her so when I finally had sex with her, so she did it privately for me. I came on her belly and she rubbed it into her pussy."

"Seeing you two wanking like that I think I would have had both of you fuck me."

"Both at once?"

"Yes darling, one each end. And preferably before you both came!"

The vision of that was too much for me, and Lisa, sensing I was near to unloading, started trembling violently as we started to fuck at pace. Her orgasm wracked her whole body as she reached underneath and fingered her clit while I continued to pound into her, my finger again lodged in her ass, holding back my ultimate pleasure until she had peaked.

Just as my balls started to tense up she pushed me away and turned on her back.

"Cum on my face Tom. As much as you can on my mouth please. I want to see you cum, just like you did on Helen's tits."

My cock was stiff and slippery as I started to wank over her, but she grabbed my arm and took hold of it herself in her tiny hand and rubbed it furiously. "Women aim better than men honey!"

You've read it in books, you see it in porn, but no girl had ever asked me to do that before. It was truly a magic moment to let her direct my spunk all over her mouth and cheeks, her eyes widening as my jism poured onto her face, then like a porn star she opened her mouth and poked out her tongue to collect the final few spurts. When I had exhausted my supply she snaked out her tongue to lick the remaining dribbles off my cock. If I enjoyed the moment, Lisa seemed to enjoy it even more; she pulled my face down to hers.

"Kiss me babe, I loved sharing your secret."

I kissed her gently, tasting myself on her lips. Her juice-laden tongue met mine and dribbled some semen into my mouth and I started to snog her deeply. She groaned with delight when I licked my cum off her cheeks and then tongued it into her own mouth. We continued kissing and licking again and again until her face was clean and we sank back on to the pillows. To my amazement Lisa had tears in her eyes; I questioned her with brows raised.

"Damn, that was so fucking beautiful." This woman definitely had a cum fixation, I was more than glad to supply the goods.

"What, my story, or the sex?"

"Both darling. But what you just did was really something else. No man has ever done that with me. I know I asked earlier but have you really done this before? Most men don't like the taste."

1...345678