Aunt Mara's Photo Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a warmth, even affection, for Mara that was entirely new. She had shown good humor and a humanity that I hadn't given her credit for - and for some reason - pheromones? or chemistry? - something was making me feel like we were in the early stages of a ‘courtship', sometimes treating each other with intimate affection. For the next week or so our sense of being near each other seemed almost palpable during the morning coffee times and family dinners. We made special efforts to appear ‘uninvolved' although occasional furtive glances often carried affectionate nuances.

A few days later I took a disk I had prepared from the first memory stick with us to a family dinner at Renee' and Dale's. After dinner we all gathered around the computer to view the photos and print off a few. Mara and I frequently shared knowing glances. No mention was made of the second stick or the existence of other pictures.

Mara and I managed to arrange the second session when Don had to spend a day at the hospital for treatments, Dale was flying to Phoenix with a friend, and Donna and Renee' were off on a shopping and lunch outing in Tucson followed by the tour of a formal garden of native desert plants in the afternoon. Mara had opted not to join them. We didn't mention our planned session to the others. I thought to myself that Mara had had a stroke of genius to manage Don's hospital visit to coincide with the other events.

That morning, after Renee' had picked up Donna and Mara had delivered Don to the hospital, I saw her return and pull into her garage. A few minutes later she called to let me know she was back and would need about twenty minutes to fix her hair and change her clothes. I showered, shaved, put on a pair of shorts, got the camera and tripod, and headed out the back door for Mara's patio. She was watching for me and opened the patio door as I approached. She looked stunning in an elegant black, low-cut, spaghetti strap cocktail dress. The pencil skirt hugged the flare of her hips and stopped just short of her knees with a stylish slit half way up the front. She wore a simple silver chain necklace and bracelet, and very sheer hose in a rich, brown-black shade. Sexy high-heeled strappy sandals were the finishing touch.

With quiet sincerity I greeted her with, "Mara, you look wonderful. That dress is stunning on you." She clearly had dressed for a glamour photo shoot.

"Oh, my. Thanks." She did a cute little model-like turn and finished with a stagy pose and, "Ta da!" Finally, taking my hand she said, "Come in. I'm glad we could do this. And it's so good to have some time away from Don." She looked embarrassed for just a moment and went on, "I suppose I shouldn't feel that way, but ... "

I put the camera and tripod down and she stepped close to me. With hands lightly on each other's shoulders and arms we touched cheeks in a typical family greeting and I replied, "Taking care of him has become very stressful and tiring. Everyone knows you need time for yourself - it's okay and natural to feel that way."

"Thanks." She stroked my arm and lowered her voice, "I can't bring Don home until after three ... and I've been looking forward to some time with my ‘personal photographer'." This last was accompanied with cute coquettishness and an engaging kiss on my cheek. I warmly countered with a kiss on her cheek and our lips then came together for more than just a moment. Her hand stroked down my arm to my hand as we slowly parted. She sighed, "Mm, that was nice."

My sense of our chemistry was strong. We unconsciously must have been sending each other pheromone messages. Feeling a bit in a swoon, I stuttered, "I ... yes, it was, very! I've been ... I'm glad ..." I tugged her close and she came easily. We kissed again. This time our lips were soft and moist, our tongues tested and the kiss lasted much longer.

For a moment Mara's voice lowered and her look was tentative when she said, "Are you uncomfortable with not telling the others about our being together today?"

I thought for a moment. My voice too was more thoughtful, "I'm OK with keeping it to ourselves. I don't want anyone to be discomfitted, but, I confess, I've really looked forward to this time with you." I kissed her softly, "I wanted to be with you." And I kissed her again with much affection. When our lips parted I breathed, "I think your kisses could become habit forming." Momentarily surprised at my own boldness, I stammered, "I, uh ... forgot the pictures. I'll go back and get them."

Holding me close she kissed me softly and quietly said, "Don't be long." Another sweet kiss and, "I like your kisses, and I'll need another pretty soon." That comment thrilled me. I went next door and returned with the pictures I had selected from the second memory stick. I had viewed them in private on the computer and, because Mara and Don didn't have a computer, I printed what I felt were the more artful or sexy photos to show Mara in our ‘private viewing'.

Mara took my hand, pulled me in the door, and gave me another kiss on the cheek. Taking the envelope she enthused, "Are these the pictures?"

"Um hmm."

She gushed, "Let's look at them now," and moved toward the sofa. When I started toward a chair she took my hand and warmly invited, "Sit with me." Our chemistry was becoming intense.

I sat next to her and felt an emotional closeness. I touched her cheek with my hand and coaxed her lips to mine. The kiss was warm and soft, and when our lips parted Mara sighed and met my eyes with a look of appealing affection. Almost whispering I confessed, "Mara, my affection for you, and my attraction to you, are becoming ... very strong." I hoped I hadn't made her uncomfortable, but I just needed to let her know what was going on in my head.

She was having similar feelings which she confirmed with, "I know. I could tell by the way you treat me ... and touch me. And it feels ... very nice." She kissed me softly and continued, "I'm having those feelings too." Another soft kiss and, "It just seemed to ... happen. And the feelings keep getting ... warmer." We just looked at each other for a few moments, digesting the implications. Then her hand stroked down my arm and she lightened the mood with a cute, "Sit closer."

I slid the few inches toward her until I was as close as I could get. Our thighs and hips were touching and it felt like sexual energy were exchanging through the touching parts. For a few moments I forgot about the pictures - the inspiring valley between Mara's lovely breasts was an eye magnet, and her skirt scooted up when she sat. Her long legs and the glimpse of her gorgeous thighs through the slit momentarily mesmerized me. The hint of a smile shown on her face when she caught me looking over-long, and she modestly tugged at the hem with only limited success. I briefly looked at her and raised an eyebrow to let her know that I knew she knew. She cutely nudged me with her elbow and whispered, "You're a lecher," and opened the envelope.

The moment for admitting what had grown between us was past. What might grow out of it was as yet unknown.

I flattered and flirted with, "You look terrific in these pictures ... and in many of them you are ... well, sensational."

She feigned embarrassment with a sweet, "Daviid, I think you're exaggerating, but thank you." She squirmed and snuggled. Of course, I wasn't exaggerating.

As we looked at the photos in sequence it was apparent that, as the session had progressed, Mara had become increasingly relaxed and flirtatious with the camera ... and perhaps with me. In one upper body portrait, leaning intimately forward on her elbows and exaggerating the bit of cleavage visible in the modest "V" of her sweater neck, she even had sent the camera (or me?) an air kiss with softly pursed lips. I remembered that pose as the point at which I first felt the stirring in my groin. And I had caught the kiss on film. Quietly flirtatious, "You loved the camera."

Things slowed down for a moment. She looked up from the photos and kissed my cheek, "I wasn't sending that kiss to the camera." She reached across my lap and pulled my hip to snuggle me closer. My sense of our mutual affection was deepening. I kissed her cheek. She leaned into me for a moment in response.

I had printed a few of the better shots in a larger 8X10 format - including the kiss; a full body, leggy pose in the short shorts; and another leggy, bosomy pose in her bikini on the chaise lounge on the secluded part of her patio that led off the master bedroom - now Mara's room. That shot had been taken just after she had asked me to loosen her bra strap.

After we had gone through part of the collection Mara remarked, "These are beautiful photos - they make me look better than the real me." She was fishing for reassurance that her life long allure was still somehow in place.

As far as I was concerned it definitely was still in place, "Mara, the camera can capture only what I see. It's kind of - ‘What I see is what we get' - and these are you. If the pictures are beautiful ... it's because you are beautiful."

With a cute smirk she warmly snuggled her shoulder into my chest, "You're too much!" I put my arm around her for a moment to squeeze her closer. I didn't want to seem presumptuous so, when we continued with the collection, I removed my hand and rested my arm and hand on the back of the sofa behind her. "Oh! You caught me sending you another kiss." She nudged and whispered, "I'll definitely have to hide these kissing photos." She reached behind her to find my hand and pulled it around her waist so that I was hugging her again. She snuggled a little and whispered, "Mm, that's better." She was feeling the same chemistry of romance that was enveloping me.

Returning to the picture commentary, "You were very cute ... you were having fun." I squeezed her a little closer and stroked down over the sensuous curve of her hip.

"Yes, ... I was." Then we began looking at the pictures of Mara in her bikini. Clearly liking what she was seeing, she teased, "Mmmmm, and how do you think these turned out?" She crossed one leg over the other exposing a good deal of the upper leg through the slit in the skirt, and making us even closer together with her stockinged knee and calf nestling against mine.

My voice was low and intimate, "Well, ... they're gorgeous," and I hesitantly went into uncharted water, "... and I confess, while we worked together on these later poses I became pretty ... involved. You were nearly irresistible." I grew a bit more guarded and went on, "I enjoyed taking all these... helping you pose ... and your lovely face and ... I liked being with you."

Mara took my other hand in hers, her voice was soft, "I liked it too ... the way you helped me. And I'm glad we did these bathing suit ones. The way I felt ... when we were doing them ...," squeezing my hand, "I got pretty involved too, especially when you loosened my bra for me ... you know, when I thought my ... bosom ... was too pushed together, and I asked you to untie the bow and retie it. You sort of jiggled my breasts in the bra cups to resettle them. It felt very intimate." She lifted my hand to her lips and kissed it, "I knew you were quite involved."

Oh, oh! I thought I knew the answer, but I ventured, "How did you know?"

She looked away for a moment, trying to think of a way to say it. When she looked back her eyes were warm and had an affectionate smile about them, "Well, ... it was the front of your shorts. ... You were bulging out a little."

"Oh, Oh, ... I wondered if you noticed."

"Please, it's alright. ... Secretly, I liked it." Mara kissed me softly on the cheek and went on, "Knowing you were feeling ... that way about me made me have feelings I haven't felt in a long time. It gave a fuller meaning to my poses for you, and it made me want to ... want us to ... you know ... be together again." Her hesitance at expressing her feelings suggested they were very private and were more complicated than what she had just said but, together with our confessions of a few minutes ago, it was clear that her feelings of romance were as strong as mine.

I brushed my lips on her cheek and quietly confessed, "When I untied your bra, I really wanted to hold your beautiful breasts in my hands. ... They looked so soft and appealing ... and I was so attracted to you."

We were looking into each others eyes and our lips were close. Mara whispered, "We had the same fantasy." She kissed me.

I whispered, "I'm afraid my shorts are bulging again."

Her voice was softly affectionate, "I know. You've been trying to hide it." Our lips came together. Her eyes were nearly closed. Our kiss was lush, lips parted and caressing, tips of tongues gently dancing. Our breathing quickened. She murmured, "Don't worry about your bulge. ... Just move it around whenever you need to to be comfortable." Her lips brushed mine as she breathed, "I like it when I can see that you're feeling that way. I'm feeling that way too, only you can't see it."

The feelings that had grown during the earlier session had not gone away. Our lips were still touching when I murmured, "Being with you like this is wonderful." Lips brushed and nibbled.

Our eyes were locked and exchanging wondering and, perhaps, longing messages. She whispered, "For me too ... ever since you took these pictures." Our lips touched again before she went on, "I hope we're not getting too ..."

I ventured, "... Involved?"

"Uh huh. It just seems to be ... happening."

I was as concerned as she, but it seemed like each of our home situations almost encouraged our ‘innocent' attraction. I offered, "You still love ... and care for Don."

"Mm hmm. And Donna?"

"Of course. ... This has never happened before. It's just that ... "

"I know ... me too." Our lips merged in a warm, searching kiss before Mara settled our behavior concerns, "I'm glad we could do this today. I'm glad you're here." I put my arms around her and one kiss led to another as we squirmed to bring ourselves closer. Before the intensity became critical she added, "But I suppose maybe we should be ... careful."

"Mm hmm, I'll try to behave." We ended our heated necking with one last soft kiss, and, no longer embarrassed, I openly pushed my stiff penis so it was more comfortably pointing up along my tummy. Mara watched and sweetly squeezed my arm during the obvious process.

When I finished, she softly kissed my cheek and flirted, "Does it feel better now?"

"A little."

Her skirt had inched higher and higher as our legs tried to intertwine. By the time we finally moved slightly apart, her skirt was quite high. She cutely and warmly teased, "My skirt's pushed up and you're looking at my legs again, you devil," and then made a halfhearted attempt to tug the skirt down. With every move her soft, full breasts jiggled and quivered. Mara was wonderful to look at, and I think she liked me to look.

"I've always been a ‘leg man', and your legs are beautiful. I'm definitely looking again." Looking at her legs and then her upper thighs through the slit in her skirt reminded me of how uninteresting pantyhose are. I mused, "But, you know ...?"

She stopped tugging at her skirt to stroke my cheek and asked quietly, "... Know what?" Her lips feathered mine signaling that

she didn't want us to behave too much ... at least not right now.

I touched her hand to hold it on my cheek and confessed on her sweet lips - also quietly, "Your legs would be even more stunning in thigh-high stockings ... rather than pantyhose."

Her voice was soft, "Daaviiid! You mean ... for the pictures?"

"Well, ... yes ... "

"In this dress that could be quite ... risque! Why, even the way my skirt is now ... you'd be able to see the stocking tops and the naked part of my upper thighs through the slit." She acted as though she thought that might be inappropriate but, looking down at her thighs, she appeared to be quietly considering the idea, stroking thoughtfully at the edge of the slit. Finally she wrinkled her nose and gave me a cute smile as she broke away and rose saying, "I'd better put these pictures away." Perhaps she was giving herself this little task to gather herself and think ‘cooling thoughts' after our necking session.

I wanted a moment to gather myself too. "While you're putting those away, I'll put the camera on the tripod and set-up the remote shutter release." We began to part and I kissed her cheek. "Where shall we start?"

She squeezed my hand, "In here ... with the sofa and all. Don't you think?" She kissed my cheek, scooped up the pictures and began to leave for her bedroom. Her walk and sway of hip were provocative. She ordinarily didn't walk quite so sexily, so I assumed it had something to do with the way she was feeling. Looking pertly back over her shoulder and glancing down at the tent in my shorts, "Maybe if it weren't so confined by your underwear you could move your ... you know, your puzu ... around more easily." Then she did a second take and smiled, "You're watching me, aren't you?"

I smiled back, "Mm hmm."

She impishly stuck her tongue out at me, wiggled her curvaceous bottom at me, and sexily sauntered on. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her derriere, hips and legs were dream-like. She was breathtaking, and our sensual chemistry surrounded me. Her suggestion about my undershorts didn't quite astonish me but, in view of our comments about ‘behaving', I was a bit surprised. Actually, the suggestion had some practical merit, but somehow I didn't think practicality was what Mara had in mind.

When the camera was in place I adjusted some of the window treatments to take advantage of natural light but took care to keep out prying eyes. Mara was gone a few minutes more than I had expected, so by the time she sauntered provocatively back into the room, I had been to the kitchen to fix each of us a goblet of iced tea and had stepped into the half bath near the garage entrance and removed my Jockies.

Lord, she was stunning - long slender legs flaring into luscious, rounded curves of thighs and hips. Generous, very feminine breasts quivering provocatively like jello where their trapped fullness peeked above the low-cut neckline. Full, black hair in huge soft waves framed a haunting Hungarian Gypsy face.

She sidled up to me and teased seductively, "How do you want me? ... I mean for the first pose." I smiled and kissed her cheek but held my tongue - letting the innuendo silently tease us both.

"To begin I thought an elegant but casual attitude standing, perhaps leaning a bit, against the side of the archway into the dining room. The light is just right for that right now." I was striving for professionalism while I was struggling with strong romantic feelings - and growing lust. She was beautiful and I could feel our wafting pheromones. Her cute look and tilt of head suggested she sensed the lust I was trying to control.

She took her goblet of iced tea and graced the archway. "Something like this?" She wrinkled her nose at me and playfully teased with a peek of her upper leg through the slit. I smiled and shot a few frames while she hautily moved around and sipped her tea. At the end she put her tea down and bent over to pose as though rearranging a bouquet of flowers on the occasional table near her. The view of her lovely breasts was hypnotic. They hung softly, deepening the wondrous valley separating them, and testing the low scoop neckline of her dress. Her nipples were partly visible above the lace half-cups of a strapless demi bra. When she straightened up she looked at me with flirting eyes and sent me a kiss. Her enticing display clearly wasn't accidental. She too was feeling our surging chemistry and ‘elegant fashion' wasn't the only theme she had in mind for this photo session. We were well into the courtship mode.