Brother and Sister Sexcapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers

I stepped out of the shower shortly after that, once again passing by Gene's bedroom on the way back to my own. The door was open, and as I looked in, saw Sheri and Gene once again in bed together fucking. She was sitting astride him now, but turned towards the door so that I would obviously see them, and ensuring that she would also see me as well. She blew me a kiss, a wide grinning smile and winked all at the same time. I could have stood in the door watching the two of them for as long as it took, but had to steel myself away in order to get to work.

I wouldn't exactly call Sheri a nymphomaniac, but she was about as close to that description as anyone I had ever met or known before. It was going to be a long night for me too. I was still very much aroused, wishing that it had been me that was lying in bed with her instead of her brother. But I smiled too. The "temporary" living arrangement I felt had just become a permanent one instead.

I arrived home well after midnight, tired, exhausted, and ready for a good night's sleep. As I also had an early class in the morning, it was about all I could do to drag my ass into my bedroom. Sheri was already in my bed fast asleep, but woke long enough to cuddle up next to me once I finally managed to climb into bed.

"You have any plans for tomorrow night?" She yawned asking me.

"No. Why?" I asked.

"Never mind. You'll need your rest for what I have in mind, so go to sleep. We'll talk about it after you get home."

Suddenly I was wide-awake with excitement and anticipation. I could not believe the effect Sheri was having on me, even as tired as I was, she could raise the dead, or so I honestly believed.

"Damn you!" I cursed teasingly. And I felt her hand reach over and once again begin playing with me.

"I'll make you cum, and then you can get some sleep," she told me. So softly stroking me that it was almost more of a relaxing hand-job than a stimulating one. I know I did cum, somewhere in the fogginess of it all, and felt the tingly spurts of my ejaculation as I did, but fell almost immediately to sleep afterwards.

Early in the morning, Sheri had already dressed and left for an even earlier class than I had. I managed to rouse myself, and headed out the door having a pretty full schedule of classes waiting for me. I met Gene as we headed into my second class of the day, and the one we shared.

"Meet me outside afterwards," he told me. "I have something fun for us to do for Shelly!"

Shelly was of course Gene's longtime girlfriend. I had met her only once on the day he had actually moved in. With all our conflicting schedules I hadn't seen her since, though she had been over at least another time when I'd been gone.

"So what's up?" I asked Gene as we headed down the steps from our Chemistry class together. He held up a large vile with a rubber stopper capping it. "This!" He mischievously replied.

"What on earth are you going to do with that?" I one again prompted him to explain to me. But he only smiled, holding up a set of car keys and motioning for me to follow him. As it was a lunch break for the two of us, I had no worry about being late for anything, so out of curiosity more than anything else, quickly followed behind him as we headed for the student parking lot.

We quickly located Shelly's car, and unlocking the doors jumped inside.

"Again Gene, what are you up to?"

"Since Shelly and I hardly get to see one another anymore with our crazy schedules, we like to do things for one another that are fun, exciting, and sometimes a bit kinky. That way we tease each other even when we can't be together to enjoy it. Keeps us thinking about one another that way."

"So what's this got to do with me?"

Gene laughed. "You really haven't gotten to know Shelly very well yet." He continued, "But she's a lot like Sheri is, fun, erotic, and very, very sexual. I came up with a really wild idea that I know she's going to find a major turn on when I tell her about it afterwards."

"Oh? And what's that?"

Gene quickly looked around to ensure that no one in the parking lot was close by. Seeing that things were 'safe' I watched him as he suddenly unzipped his pants and remove his rapidly growing penis.

"We like to tease one another by doing things that are a little kinky at times. One of those is when I jerk-off for her into this vile, then leave it in the cooler for her." He'd already indicated one sitting in the back seat of her car. "After her next to last class, she has about an hour long break, so she will come out here, and then use the cum I've left her to masturbate with!"

Gene was already in the process of stroking himself off, completely uncaring that I was sitting in the car next to him while he did. And with all the other craziness of the past couple of days, I found that what he was doing now didn't seem all that wild to me any more.

"So what am I here for? To simply watch you jerk off?" I teased.

"Not entirely no. Though I am sort of getting a kick out of that too. But what I want 'you' to do, is jerk off into this as well, so that when she comes out here later, and uses 'our' cum to play with herself with, she'll not know she did so until I tell her later what it was we did."

"You're kidding me!" I exclaimed seriously.

Gene grinned holding out the glass tube towards me. "Pull out the stopper, I'm getting close. Stick it over the end of my dick...and hurry!"

I couldn't believe I was actually doing it. But I did as Gene had asked me. I pulled out the black rubberized stopper and slid the end of the glass tube over the head of his cock. He once again looked around to ensure no one was heading our way or watching us, then rose up slightly so he could get a better angle to ensure that all his cum shot inside the tube with none of it spilling in the process.

"Ahhhh, Ahhhh yesssss." He groaned. And I watched his spunk splash against the sides of the glass cylinder as he continued spurting into it.

He quickly zipped up after that took the cylinder from me and held it waiting for me to do the same thing he'd just finished doing.

"I really don't know Gene. This 'is' pretty weird you know."

"Sheri bet me ten bucks that you wouldn't do it," he said smiling.

"She knows?"

"Sure...I told her my idea last night. She said you'd never do it, and bet me ten bucks that you wouldn't."

I took a quick look around, then unzipped my fly and began jerking off into the vile Gene sat holding for me. "And you say that Shelly will actually get off on this?" I still questioned, all the while jerking off as Gene sat watching out, and watching me.

"She'll love it! Especially when I've told her about it afterwards. She'll get an even bigger kick out of thinking about the two of us sitting in her car whacking off. Oh yea, she'll probably end up masturbating while thinking about it again!"

Shortly after that I added my own special sauce to the concoction we'd just made together.

I finally arrived back at our apartment late that afternoon. I still had a few hours to kill before going to work, time enough to get something to eat, change clothes and relax a little bit. The moment I walked in however, I knew I'd be doing anything but relaxing. Sheri was standing in the small kitchen fixing dinner. She was wearing a pair of white cotton panties however and nothing else.

"Hungry?" She said as I walked in the door. I wasn't sure if she was offering me her tits or the spaghetti that she was making. I was actually hungry for both. Seeing her standing there like that, I knew instantly that nothing would ever be boring around this house again. The fact that Sheri hardly ever wore clothes to begin with was evident, but trying to maintain a normal everyday atmosphere around here was going to be difficult at best. I knew that for myself, seeing Sheri parading around nude all the time was going to eventually lead up to an overload in my sexual circuitry.

I sat my backpack down on the floor next to the single chair in the small living room we had. "By the way. You owe your brother ten bucks."

"Really?" She grinned in amused surprised. "I really am surprised. I guess you're a little more open-minded that I was willing to give you credit for! So, did you enjoy watching each other jack-off?" She wickedly teased.

Two could play at this game however. "Who said we watched one another? I thought it would be far more fun if we jerked each other off into the bottle."

Sheri tossed her head back and laughed. "I Guess I owe him twenty bucks then. He said you'd never go for doing that. The bottle maybe, but not jerking each other off. He bet me though just the same, so I guess you really are full of surprises then aren't you?"

I really didn't have anything to say for that one. Either she was calling my bluff, or they really had bet another ten dollars on the two of us doing that. Gene had never mentioned it however, so I wasn't really sure who was bull-shitting whom.

"Well I for one have been horny all day thinking about the two of you."

"Like that should surprise me? I'm beginning to believe you're in a constant state of horniness!" I chided her teasingly. "I'd be willing to bet you were masturbating ever since you discovered you even had a pussy!"

Sheri laughed at that one. "In fact, your right. I used to have a really favorite way of doing it too."

"I'll bet you did. So you going to tell me about it or what?" I was already getting aroused by this forever ongoing sex-talk and 'scenery' that was going along with it, so wanting to hear about her early masturbatory episodes sounded like a fun way to sort of start things off with.

"Mother used to take me with her to do the laundry. She'd sit me on top of the washer while the clothes were busy washing, I liked the way the vibrations felt while I sat there, and eventually learned that if I sat on one of the corners, it felt even better. I began having regular climaxes at a very early age, and looked forward to laundry day. Even now I sometimes sit on top of the washer while I'm doing the clothes."

"Well I guess that sort of explains the other day then. You must have already been horny when you came down to the laundry room and found me already there."

Sheri smiled. "As a matter of fact I was. I decided to see what your reaction would be like when I took my top off, and the rest as they say is history."

"I can almost see you sitting on the washer getting off. I'm surprised your mother never caught you doing that."

"Oh...but she did! Several times!"

"You're joking? What did she say to you?"

"The only thing she ever mentioned was how much I reminded her of herself when she was my age. By the way, you'll have a chance to meet her when she comes out next November for Thanksgiving!"

I knew only that Gene and Sheri's mother had been divorced now for several years, but she certainly wasn't without companionship, and traveled around quite extensively.

"Since it's harder for Gene and I to afford to fly home, she's coming out here to spend a week. That shouldn't be any problem for you would it?"

"If she's anything at all like the two of you are, I'm sure it will be a really interesting week." I said sarcastically.

"Oh she is too. Trust me!" And gave me one of her mischievously evil winks having said so.

I shook my head in exasperation. I could only imagine. Or then again, could I?

"All this talk about 'the old days' has got me horny again. Come on!"

Pulling me along with her, Sheri stopped long enough to pick up a pile of clean folded towels that we'd just washed, but had not put away yet from the other day.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To do some laundry!"

With a stack of towels tucked under one arm, Sheri headed for our back door entry to go outside and downstairs to the basement. "Sheri! What if someone sees you like that?" I said trying to remind her that she was still only wearing a brief pair of white cotton panties.

"So we'll hurry downstairs fast then!"

I knew our Landlady had to be fairly open-minded. She didn't seem to be upset by the fact that the three of us were living together. I wasn't sure about running into her in the basement however, in the event she was downstairs washing her own clothes. Seeing Sheri running around topless might be a bit more than she would care to know about, or see.

We quickly sprinted down the stairwell, I had to admit it, even this was exciting. I didn't see any neighbors outside anywhere that might have spotted us as we descended down the stairs, but then again, someone could have been standing inside a window looking out or something when we did. In which case, they would have gotten quite a pleasant eyeful.

Thankfully Mrs. Brookes was nowhere to be seen, and as there was a lock on the basement door, since it led outside, I turned the little knob ensuring we had some privacy.

"No...don't lock it." Sheri looked at me saying. "It will be more fun that way!"

Once again I could only shake my head in wonder at this woman. But I turned and unlocked it anyway. By this time she had placed the towels inside the washer and had started the load. Closing the lid, she jumped up and edged over to the corner where she quickly positioned herself in the exact same way as she had described to me earlier. I watched, fascinated as the washer began to dance beneath her in a slightly unbalanced load.

"Hmmm that feels good. I can hardly wait until the spin cycle starts!"

"Sheri. You really 'are' amazing!" I said as I watched her abusing herself on the old nearly worn out washer. "You know...if you do this too often, we'll end up having to buy Mrs. Brookes a new one! Wouldn't a nice much smaller vibrator do just as well?"

"Oh...I have several of those too. And I haven't actually done this in years. But I thought you'd enjoy watching it. Are you?"

I looked down at myself. If Sheri couldn't see the bulge in my pants now, she needed glasses.

"Take it out and play with yourself for me."

"Shit Sheri, I just came a couple of hours ago. It might take me a while."

"So what you're telling me, this isn't making you horny?" She pouted. But even the frowny-face she gave me was sexy as hell.

"What if Mrs. Brookes..."

Sheri smiled evilly once again. "Exciting huh?"

I pulled my cock out; still ready to quickly tuck myself away in the event anyone came down to the basement and began masturbating while watching Sheri getting off on the washing machine.

"Hey! I just thought of a wonderful idea!" She said. And she patted the top edge of the tub. "Why don't you 'cum" over here and join me!" I didn't miss the intended pun, nor did I decline her offer either. "Ah uh". She said then wagging her finger at me. "Pants off!"

A half hour later, after the towels had been rewashed, and after we'd both had a fairly interesting orgasm, I chased after her back up the stairs to our apartment. "I've got to get ready for work." I finally convinced her. She'd been teasing me with promises of the best blowjob of my life if I were to skip work and stay home with her. And though the offer was certainly tempting, I was actually getting a little sore, and more than a whole lot worn out by all the sexual escapades we'd been involved in lately.

"Tell you what," I said. "If when I get home later tonight, and 'if' your not already sharing the bed with your brother, I'll come into your room and give you the best oral orgasm you've ever had instead. How's that sound?"

"Even if I am in bed with Gene, come 'do' me anyway! Gene would enjoy watching that, provided he even woke up to see it."

"Be careful what you wish for!"

She closed her eyes, crossed her fingers, and then crossed both of her arms over her chest and began mouthing her wish.

"Ha ha. Very funny!"

"What? So if I'm laying there, legs spread, wide open pussy. You wouldn't come in and go down on me if Gene was laying there in bed beside me?"

"I'm just not sure I'm ready to go there yet," I said honestly.

"Oh? You sure seemed 'ready' and ok with everything in the kitchen when Gene came home and found us doing the nasty!"

"That was different. He caught us by surprise, and I was too far gone to care."

"So if I want to do the two of you again, I'll have to surprise you with it?

I had to think about that one briefly. After everything that had happened so far, it did seem to be a silly concern on my part. "No...I guess not."

"So...I can expect a good tongue lashing tonight after you get home then? No matter what?"

"No matter what." As much as I hated doing it, I turned heading out the door and off to work. But I was already looking forward to coming home again as soon as I could manage it.

On the following Friday, we had one of those very few rare days when none of us had to work. Although I had one very early class that morning, I basically had the rest of the day and all day Saturday as well. In a way, it was almost like having two full days off, and I was looking forward to it as we all were. Shelly too had the time off, and as expected would be joining us for dinner and "movies" which I had already learned from Gene included two extremely hard-core movies, Taboo II and Taboo III. I doubted seriously that if we began watching them, we'd ever get through the first one knowing this group. I picked up three bottles of wine this time, and still doubted it would be enough for us even then. I really had no idea what to expect, as I said, I'd only met Shelly briefly one time, but I had heard from Gene how excited Shelly had gotten when she found out she'd masturbated herself with our combined spendings. Gene and Shelly arrived early that evening. I had just gotten out of the shower from having performed my weekend chores for Mrs. Brookes earlier than normal. My intentions being to hopefully sleep in on Saturday morning, especially as I was unsure how the evening was going to turn out, which was going to very possibly be a late one.

Sheri wasn't nude. But once again, she might as well have been. I wandered out into the living room where Sheri was busily setting out snacks and preparing for the night ahead. She was wearing a very short silk robe, which was only loosely tied in front. As she bent over to place a couple of bowls of chips down on the coffee table, her short black robe hiked up well over her tight firm ass.

"You like what you see?" She said without even turning around. She knew I had been standing there watching her.

"Pretty nice. And pretty bold too. Don't you think you're a tiny bit underdressed for company? By the way, and I don't mean to pry here. But I'm not sure I fully understand your feelings, or how you deal with Gene having a girlfriend...and sort of..."


"Sharing him?" She said flatly.

"Yea. I guess so." I said

"There's a time and a place for everything," she responded, and once again turned away from me to finish setting things up. I wasn't sure how I'd read that one exactly, and decided to leave well enough alone, and wait and see how the evening turned out. Either way, it was bound to be interesting, especially as we'd all soon be drinking wine and watching X-rated movies together.

A short time later, Gene and Shelly walked in. Though the nights had certainly started to cool down, I was surprised to see Shelly wearing a floor length raincoat. I didn't think it had been 'that' cold outside. Gene stepped behind her to help her off with it, as she undid the front belt so that he could do so, she stepped out of it, and then I understood why she had worn it.

Shelly was wearing nothing more than a white lacy bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. In was in stark contrast with her deep dark rich looking tan, blonde hair, and exceptionally marvelous full rich breasts. She was a knockout, and I am sure that I stood there looking somewhat stupidly at her as it was.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers