Brother and Sister Sexcapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

Gene, who had for the most part recuperated by now, stood up off of the couch and moved around beside the two of them, he bent down and began sucking one of Sheri's breasts, massaging her other breast with his hand until Shelly joined the three of them and took charge of the other one.

Sheri finally came, her mother's tongue stealing away the prize, and she humped herself against her mothers face while her brother added the additional pleasure of suckling her breast, and her best friend, kissing and licking the nipple of the other.

It was a while before most of us could catch our breath enough to talk let alone move around after that. I finally got up and went into the kitchen to pour myself a glass of wine, and pick amongst the snacks that had been laid out on the counter top earlier. I hadn't noticed until that moment, another tray filled with a different type of snacks.

Several large and small dildo's and vibrators had been set aside by one another on one tray, one of which was easily as big and as long as the cucumber I had seen Mona masturbating with previously.

"Oh good!" Sheri stated then. "I see you found the goodie tray. Would you bring it back with you when you come?"

Jared was sitting in the single armchair we had. Shelly was sitting beside him straddling one of the arms of the chair, and softly toying with his still large, but not fully erect prick.

"Is Mona going to do a "squirt-show" for us?" She asked hopefully.

"Oh most definitely." She responded back to Shelly. But I want some additional stimulation-taking place while I use one of these toys, that way I know I'll squirt really long and hard for you all when I do. Actually, what I'd really like as soon as David and Jared feel they're up to it, is to have Jared shove that nice thick cock of his up my cunt, and have David slip his upside my ass. Then I know I'll explode for you all when I cum."

The mere mention of finally getting to ass-fuck Mona had me interested almost immediately. And as Shelly continued to coax Jared's cock back to another nice full erection, Mona added to the list of things she wanted to feel before we began our own erotic dance with her on the floor.

"Gene and Sheri...I fed you my tit's when you were young, and now I want to feed them both to you again while I'm getting double fucked by Jared and David."

"What about me?" Shelly asked, pouting with a naughty teasing look. She of course knew she would also be included, and Mona then told us all how she would be.

"And you sweet Shelly, you come over here and lay down so I can lick your cunt while all this is going on. When I am ready to cum, then you may all pull out and step back and watch if you'd like. I can already tell it will be a real wet gusher. My cunts full, and I am ready to feel one of my massive multiples, so if all of you are ready, then lets get started!"

Shelly was the first of course to position herself beneath Mona. She knelt so as to have perfect access to Shelly's twat, elevating it with one of the pillows from off the couch.

Gene and Sheri both lay on their backs, sliding underneath their mother, and clutching on to her freely hanging breasts. Jared had likewise slid underneath Mona, inserting his cock deeply inside her. And that left only me as the last to join the entanglement of wanton flesh in front of me.

I applied a generous amount of KY to my cock, slipped around behind where Mona's ass awaited me, her puckered ass looked inviting and I trembled with desire to finally feel the sensation of it as I entered her.

Jared's own thick massive dick was having its affect on her already, and Mona anxiously bade me to hurry up and slide it inside her.

"Oh David, please hurry. I want to feel the both of you filling me up, I want to feel your cock sliding inside next to Jared's!"

I placed the head of my cock at her opening, felt it slightly begin to give way, then felt the 'pop' of her puckered ring sucking me in and I slid fully and easily into her all the way.

"Oh...stay there for a minute. Don't move, either of you. I want to feel your hot cocks throbbing against one another for a moment."

It was just as she said too. I was amazed how much I could feel Jared's prick resting against my own, only the thin membrane of her two passages separating us. I felt his cock twitch inside her, my own then responding in kind as shivers of lusty desire raced up and down my spine.

"Now fuck me....slowly at first." She commanded us. I began to slide in and out of Mona's ass in as gently a fashion as it was possible for me to do.

"Oh David. That's perfect. You have the perfect shaped cock for ass-fucking you know that? I love the way it feels inside me, can you feel it rubbing up and down against Jared's prick?"

I could, and I did. I felt Jared fucking in as I withdrew, then passed his own organ once again as I slid slowly back up inside her as his own penis began it's own teasing withdrawal of her pussy tunnel. Gene and Sheri lay hungrily sucking their mother's breasts, each taking a hard swollen nipple between their lips, chewing it and sucking it and as I later discovered, actually producing milk from her still very capable mammaries.

Mona was still licking Shelly's sweet tasting cunt as well, and as I stood behind them all, I watched as each pleasured Mona in their own unique way. I basically had the best seat in the house, and continued to enjoy the incredible sensation of fucking into Mona's tightly clenched ass.

"Now David now! Fuck ...me...hard! Now!"

I began slamming my cock in and out of her ass with an urgency and need I had not known existed. Jared was likewise then thrusting into her cunt from below with and equal amount of pressure and force while Sheri and Gene nipped and bit into her raw nipples, pulling them into their lips, sucking them with a near vacuum like force that finally drew milk as they ravaged and tore at her dangling titties.

"Cum in my ass you prick teasing bastard!" Mona screamed at me. "Fill my ass with your fucking cock cream until it runs out of me! Come on! Squirt it you mother-fucking son of a bitch, fill my ass, now!"

And as if on cue, I did. I felt the first powerful jettison of my spunk flood the inside of her ass, felt it splash against the inside walls of her asshole, and felt it surge around the opening of it as I withdrew, ready to fuck into her again and release yet another load inside her.

"Out! Out!" Mona cried then, and as I stood up, moving away, she rolled away from everyone, uncunting herself from Jared as well. Rolling onto her back, she pulled her pussy lips apart with her hands, spreading her cunt completely open so that the already widened fuck tunnel that Jared had been in only moments ago was vulgarly and obscenely displayed for everyone.

Mona's first release was like watching a geyser erupting. Sheri had known what to expect and knelt a short distance away from her mother. She caught the full force impact of the gush as though having been hit by a bursting water balloon. Shelly quickly joined her then as well, and as Mona's second, even more powerful emission expulsed itself from her cunt, she too was bathed in a shower of thick heavy cunt juice. Gene was now squeezing Mona's left breast, a fine thin spray of milk then joined the fluids which seemed to continually spray upwards into the air, he squeezed her tit, milked it and squeezed it again, directing the flow of this into Sheri's waiting mouth.

Jared had continued stroking his own organ while watching all of this, and now his too joined the magnificent display of white frothy fluids being produced in such quantity as to appear nearly surrealistic in the intensity and volume of what was being witnessed and so openly and freely given.

The mattress was soon soaked, drenched and dripping with Mona's fluids. Everyone had been affected in some way or form. Gene had also sprayed my own dick with a warm squeezed stream of Mona's tit-milk, and I once again masturbated, using it as the catalyst for a second, surprising quick cum of my own, though the dribble of actual cream simply ran down between my fingers and onto my balls.

For hours afterwards, we spent time recuperating while others played. Watching one another, the girls all using toys on themselves or upon one another in a near continuous orgy of sexual depravation and lust. At one point, Jared and Gene lay sucking one another's pricks until as there orgasms approached, Shelly and Sheri each took a cock from their own sucking lips, and jacked them off in order to watch this final climatic orgasm amongst us all.

I couldn't count the number of times I had actually come myself. I was beyond exhaustion, I could barely move and felt raw and sore in some ways, yet still lingered emotionally in a state of unabated excitement, my brain numb with the overpowering intensity of everything that had been experienced, felt, watched or enjoyed.

Even as the sun finally began to peek through the drawn window curtains, and as I drifted in and out of sleep nestled amongst a pile of nude forms, naked bodies sprawled over and against one another, I knew it to be a new day and a new beginning for me as well.

And not only that...but I had been invited along to Malibu too!

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers