Brother and Sister Sexcapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"You're still pretty wet too. It must have been a really juicy one. Was it David? Did you enjoy watching it?" Sheri continued finger-fucking her mother, and once again I found myself rising to the occasion, still in a little disbelieving shock at what I was actually witnessing.

"Yes...it was nice. And it felt very good, very naughty, just like you're being at the moment Sheri, worming fingers inside your own mothers pussy!"

"Like you aren't enjoying it," Sheri teased, then adding, "I need someone to play with my pussy too! David? Would you mind fingering my cunt, or perhaps licking it for me while I do mom here?"

Sheri swung herself around on the bed, as I repositioned myself in order more easily reach her, yet maintain a clear view of seeing Sheri fingering her mother. Sheri surprised me however, as she buried her face in her mother's cunt, while I in turn buried my face in hers. Licking Sheri's already sopping pussy was a wonderful treat. But hearing the sounds as she tongue fucked Mona's cunt, added to the indescribable sensations that I began experiencing as this tri-cunnilingual orgy took place.

I listened to those wonderful sounds as Sheri's tongued lapped at her mothers slit. I matched my own tongue lickings so that they mirrored the same ones that I was hearing. In a way, I felt as though I was actually licking Mona's pussy simultaneously, and then it hit me, in a weird sense of the word, I was. It didn't stop me from doing it however, if anything, it heated my own perverse lust to a fevered pitch, and I began chewing Sheri's hard little clit-nub with renewed excitement and passion.

"Oh shit mother. Has he licked your pussy yet? He's doing such a wonderful job on mine."

"No. I haven't had 'that' particular pleasure just yet."

"Oh you must, you must. David, trade me, lick Mom's cunt like you were doing to me."

We traded places, and not surprisingly to me by now, Mona began tickling Sheri's spread open slit with her tongue. I watched momentarily, I had to. It was simply too mind numbing not to. But then Mona's cunt beckoned me, and I devoured it hungrily.

She didn't squirt nearly as much as I had seen her do with the cucumber. Perhaps it had something to do what that "g-spot" after all, but when she came, she still drenched my face in a fine spray of her female juices, and I lapped at them greedily. Unable to withstand the sensitivity of my tongue any longer, Mona extricated herself from beneath me.

"I want to watch the two of you fucking. Come over here baby, and climb onto his prick for me so I can see his cock slide in and out of your pussy, ok?"

Sheri quickly scrambled over to me. Lying on my back, she easily mounted me, my cock sliding up inside her in one swift easy insertion. Mona lay beside us, watching, occasionally reaching in to touch me as I pumped into her daughter's cunt.

"Does he fill you Sheri? Does his cock thrill the inside of your cunt honey? Doesn't he fuck nicely though..." She added.

"Oh God mother yes! His cock feels so good inside my cunt. I can feel the tip of it pounding inside me, filling me completely."

"David...tell me when your ready to cum. I want to taste you...have you squirt your juices in my mouth."

I couldn't speak. I could hardly even think. My piston like strokes were urging the both of us towards orgasm now. Sheri was thrashing and bucking against me, the sounds of her ass slapping down against my legs was erotic to hear as well as see. She rose up as far as she could without uncunting me, and then slammed herself down against me in one swift final thrust. I felt her cunt constrict, pulsate, constrict and pulsate again. She came and she came, her head rolling back and forth, body quivering and shaking as she did.

"Now Mona Now!" I screamed. My own orgasm seconds away from exploding inside her daughter's cunt. But Mona was ready, waiting, anticipating the moment. She snatched my prick from inside Sheri's cunt, and quickly placed it within her own sucking lips. My climax exploding from my balls with such pressure and force that I highly doubted Mona would be able to contain the amount of juice, which I was even then filling her mouth with. She sucked it however, swallowing it all with great gasping breaths surrounding my shaft as she did until the last final spurt had played itself out. Only then did she finally release me.

"Too bad Gene and Shelly missed this," she said. They'd have loved being here.

"Oh don't worry mother. They'll both be over later. Shelly's planning on spending the night anyway, so we can all have a nice exciting time together later on this evening."

"Well then, you two scoot. I'm going to get some rest before this evening gets going, I think with the four of you, I'm going to need it!"

Sheri and I quickly left to allow Mona her rest. "So David, what do you think of our Mother? She's pretty hot isn't she?"

"Well now I know where 'you' get your wild ideas from anyway." I responded. "I'm not sure that I could keep up with all of you. I take it that Shelly and Mona have been 'aquatinted' then too?" I questioned curiously.

"Oh yes. Shelly's been out to visit mom's place in Malibu with us before. As a matter of fact, we're all invited out to the beach house during Spring Break. And you of course are invited along as well."

"I'll bet the four of you had some pretty wild times together yes?"

Sheri smiled. And there was that 'look' once again. "Remind me to tell you about mom and the pool cleaner sometime." How we all sat around on the edge of the swimming pool taking turns getting off with it. Now that's something you've really got to see and experience to fully appreciate it."

Already I had 'visions' of Mona standing in the swimming pool with the hose used to clean the pool with. "I have to tell you Sheri, never in my entire life have I walked around in a constant state of arousal as I've done since meeting all of you."

"Aren't you glad that Gene found your add? If it hadn't been for that, you'd probably have some frumpy nerdy type of room-mate instead of 'us', and then your sex-life really would be boring!"

"You can say that again."

Sheri still hadn't bothered dressing. She was still nude from the little threesome we'd had with her mother. "I'm famished." She stated. "Want to help me with fixing some lunch?"

That wasn't all I wanted to help her fix either. Just seeing her parading around in the altogether already had my cock stiffening with surprising passion and need for her once again.

"How about hotdogs?" I questioned her.

Sheri looked down as I held my cock out to her.

"Hmmm. Not a bad idea. And I have a nice warm bun for it too!"

It was early evening when Gene called to say he was picking Shelly up, and had also invited another classmate along, a guy named Jared. Sheri sounded extremely excited hearing this news and told her brother to hurry up along as she was already getting wet with excitement for the evening ahead.

After hanging up, she turned around to tell me about him. "Wait until you meet Jared!" She said. If you think Gene's got a big cock, wait until you see his!"

"Great!" I thought to myself. Then spoke out loudly. "Guess I'll be low man on the scrotum poll!"

"Don't be silly David. I love your cock, and it's a really nice one too. Besides, having a wide variety of toys to play with is part of the fun. Don't you enjoy all the different sizes and shapes of titties you get to play with?"

She had me there. "Yes, of course you're right. It's just a 'guy' thing I guess."

"Yes. Yes it is. And besides, since you are the size that you are...you're the only one I'd allow to fuck me in the ass anyway. So does that make you feel any better?"

I hadn't done that yet. So realizing what it was she had just told me, gave me something else to look forward to. "As a matter of fact Sheri. It does!" I said, trying to imitate the 'look' that she had so often given to me.

"It's been a while since I've had 'two' cocks inside me at the same time. So if you're a good boy tonight, you just might get your wish."

I stood there, fingers crossed, arms crossing against my chest and mumbling some whispered chant into the air. If there had been a shooting star just then, I'd have wished upon it too.

"Very funny. Now behave yourself until everyone gets here!" Sheri admonished me.

"And if I don't?" I said grabbing her bare breast in my hand and tweaking her nipple.

"Then I'll be forced to make you cum now, and you'll not have enough left in you to go around between the three of us."

Sheri was right about that. So I let go of her tit. "I think I'd better take a little nap too then." I said. "I think it's going to be a long night."

"You have no idea 'how' long." Sheri teased back. And I quickly headed off to my own bedroom.

I woke up sometime later, and heard almost immediately the sound of voices coming from the front room area. Throwing on nothing more than a pair of shorts and a tee shirt, I headed down the hallway to where everyone appeared to be.

"Wow. You guys have certainly been busy!" Gene and Jared had moved most of the furniture out of the way. They'd managed to cart in one of the large mattresses off Sheri's bed and had placed it in the middle of the floor next to the couch. Sheri was the only one who was fully naked however, and I learned that she had greeted everyone at the door as they arrived in nothing but her birthday suit, which had also included the delivery pizza guy.

"He wouldn't even accept a 'tip' either!" She had boasted. "Said that seeing me was more than enough of a tip for having made the trip over here."

Mona and Shelly were both provocatively dressed, if you wanted to call them being dressed. Mona was wearing a lavish and very sexy black floor length nightgown. The material was sheer enough to hint at her nude form beneath it, but still concealing in a deliciously teasing style, all her wonderfully displayed attributes. Sheri had once again worn her long trench coat to conceal that she too was wearing a bright red short nighty that prominently displayed her exquisitely shaped breasts. Each was totally bare, sticking through the wide-open holes of the outfit. A pair of obviously crotch-less panties matched her top, and had a simple tie on each side, which could be undone in the blink of an eye.

Gene was like his sister, totally nude and very comfortably sitting on one side of the couch eating a slice of pizza and drinking a glass of wine along with it. "We were about to go in your room and wake you up if you hadn't gotten up when you did," he said.

"Yea," Shelly added. "The party almost got started in your room."

I was finally introduced to Jared. He was tall, though slimly built without seeming too skinny for his size and frame. He was wearing a bright green pair of bikini briefs, which did little if anything to conceal the massive bulge protruding inside them.


"Hi David," he said. "Shelly and Sheri have spoken very highly of you."

"Likewise," I responded, pointing down towards his crotch. "And I've already heard quite a bit about 'that' too!" We shook hands in greeting however, and as the 'atmosphere' had already turned quite sexual with everything and everyone standing around as they were, Mona then brought over a cup, which she had been busily writing numbers on slips of paper, and had just finished placing them inside.

"I know that David and Jared haven't played the number's game with us before, so for their benefit I'll explain it. Since there are six of us this time, I've put six slips of paper in this cup. Whoever draws the number one, is our 'center-piece'. Number two is the person who may then place them selves upon the centerpiece anyway they want to, and then so on. However things end up, is how everyone is to experience and enjoy their first cum of the evening!"

The way Mona had emphasized the word "first" made me glad I'd taken a short nap early on. She went on to explain from there that after the first round, then everyone could participate, or not as they felt like, resting in-between, or simply watching, or joining in whenever. That was basically the 'jist' of things. And beyond that, it was have fun and everyone enjoy themselves.

Mona walked around and everyone drew out a slip of paper, taking the last one for her self. I looked at mine, on it was printed the number four. I heard Mona laugh holding up her slip with the number one printed on it.

"Guess I'm the center piece." She announced, and promptly went over to settle down in the middle of the mattress. "Ok, so whose number two then?"

Jared had the number two-piece of paper, held it up and asked. "So now what?"

Mona was smiling, "Well first thing sweetheart, remove the briefs and lets see what you've got. Then secondly, I'm yours to do with whatever you want too, however you want me to. But remember, the way you start out, is the way you finish up."

Jared quickly shed his shorts, and though his cock wasn't completely hard yet, I was somewhat amazed at the size of it as it swung to and fro between his legs as he approached her on the makeshift bed on the floor.

Jared's choice was soon obvious as he knelt near her face. Mona immediately began sucking him when he did. "Ok Sheri asked, whose got number three then?" And of course Shelly had it, and walked over to position herself next to Jared where she stood next to him holding open her own pussy.

"And you Jared, get to eat me!" So as Mona sucked Jared's rapidly growing monster cock, he in turn began lavishing tongue-flicking strokes up and down Shelly's clit-slit while she held her pussy open for him.

I stood and moved down between Mona's legs, as she was the center-piece, I chose to begin licking her pussy and let the chips fall as they may between Gene and Sherri.

It was Sherri however who had the number five paper, and she took her turn by laying on her side next to me as I lay licking Mona's cunt. Her lips immediately engulfed my own hard cock and began sucking and licking it. This left poor Gene as last, and trying to find out how he would best fit in for this first go around.

He studied everyone momentarily, and then made his decision and walked up behind Sheri, tapping her on the ass in signal to her to kneel up over me while she sucked me. She did so, and he immediately spit on his cock, lubricating it, and then slid it up inside her from behind in a doggy-style position.

So there we all were finally, hooked up and fucking up or sucking up a storm. From my own vantage point, I could see fairly clearly everything that was going on around or about me, not to mention the various 'naughty-sounding' noises that were occurring as cunts and pricks were being fucked or sucked. Mona had managed to suck Jared's cock to his fully thick-shafted length; she was having a great deal of difficulty even sucking it without gagging on it. And had out of necessity, began either licking up and down the full length of it with her tongue, periodically sucking and or biting on his massive knobbed head. Jared was also busily entertaining Shelly's cunt with his tongue, and continued to tongue-fuck her pussy, licking and nibbling on her clit while she stood before him, holding onto the back of his head at times with her hand, sometimes allowing herself to caress and fondle her breasts as she stood there. Behind me, as I lay on the mattress exploring the depths and familiar sensations of Mona's pussy once again, Sheri was delighting my own erection with long deep sucking strokes of both her hand as well as her mouth, often fingering and toying with my balls, probing my ass, and licking all around it with her tongue. And though I could not see him as clearly as the others, I could hear it as Gene fucked in and out of his sister. His thrusts producing the same hot sounding noises I enjoyed hearing previously as her ass-cheeks slapped back against his meaty full lunges as he continued to fuck in and out of her very 'noisy' wet sloshy cunt.

The simple fact that so much was taking place all at once was so stimulating as well as arousing. It was just a matter of time before someone finally had an orgasm, which began a slowly expanding domino type of effect as one by one others soon joined in their own orgasmic bliss.

Gene was the first amongst us to reach orgasm. He pulled his cock out of his sister's cunt and stood up behind her. The first jettison of his flying spunk shot out over the top of her head, and I watched it land atop one of Mona's thighs. His continued spray seemed to begin coating everyone after that, and I felt a portion of it land somewhere on my own back while I continued sucking Mona's pussy. He stepped around then as though trying to douse a fire with a wildly spraying fire hose. Seeing this, Mona briefly took Jared's prick from her mouth and quickly engulfed Gene's as the last of his fiery climax disappeared down her throat. As soon as she had sucked him completely dry, she immediately recaptured Jared's monster cock, and seemed to attack it with a raw lust that I knew would have him cumming before long as well.

Gene collapsed on the couch next to us watching, urging everyone on. And then Shelly's turn came next. Sticking a finger up inside her cunt, he began finger-fucking her along with licking her clit. Shelly gave in to the constantly building pressure between her legs, and humped her pussy against Jared's face, grinding into it until the onrush of her own climax overwhelmed her. She screamed out in a series of short raspy breaths, seemed to hold one, and then flooded Jared's face with her own sweet flow of pussy juice.

I knew that I couldn't hold out much longer myself, Sheri's tongue was simply becoming too much to withstand. Yet I fought desperately to hang on, wanting and needing to feel Mona's cunt once again bathe me in her own uniquely special way. With my own orgasm seconds away from claiming me, both with and against my own wishes, I felt the root of my cock engorge with cum, felt it begin the pleasurable travel within my own aching balls, and suddenly received a face full of Mona's warm sweet pussy juice. My jisim shot like a hot white bolt of lightening into Sheri's thirstily sucking mouth, she swallowed the first expulsion, but my own volume of cum was enormous, the build up to this point so incredibly erotic. Mona continued to squirt wonderful near vaporous 'sprays' against my face, it hadn't been as I had seen and experienced with her, perhaps hitting her 'g-spot' was the necessary mechanism to producing a more violent flow, but never the less, the amount of her female juice that covered my face was gratifying and wonderfully sensual to me, my own orgasm not withstanding.

Only Jared and Sheri remained amongst us now as having not quite cum yet. Perhaps she was breaking the rules, but Sheri slid up beside her mother and proceeded to lick and suck up and down once side of his cock, while her mother tongued, licked and sucked at him from the other side. The double stimulation was soon far more than Jared, or anyone else could have possibly been able to handle, and he announced his own earth shattering release.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh fucccccccccccccck!" Jared wailed with such a loud audible voice, that I momentarily thought of Mrs. Brookes downstairs below us, and wondered if she might have heard his incredulous climax.

Jared's spunk was a torrent of thick rich gooey cum-cream. His monster cock spewed thick ribbon's of it, arching in cascading streams of white hot spunk which landed all over Mona and Sheri as they continued pumping and playing with his cum throbbing prick. They fought over it, switching back and forth, sucking the last vestiges of his spunk, milking it until he could no longer stand, and fell sideways exhausted onto the floor beside them.

Only Sheri remained now, but Mona quickly moved over towards her, kissing her breasts, then beginning to trail lavish tongue kisses down her belly towards her own hungry waiting cunt. Sheri, half sitting, half lying, spread her legs and watched as Mona began to tongue-fuck her sweet pussy.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers