Brother and Sister Sexcapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your tongue back in your mouth David," Sheri said, pretending jealousy. But then she laughed, proving she wasn't. Something else I wasn't sure I could get used too. Obviously Gene wasn't jealous with Shelly standing there dressed as she was either. In fact, if anything, he was proud of the way she looked and the obvious way it had affected me to begin with.

"If you'll all excuse me for a moment?" Gene said. "I'm afraid I am a bit overdressed for the evening, and intend on changing that."

As I had just gotten out of the shower, all I had on myself was a large bath towel wrapped around my midsection down to my knees.

"No sense in your changing!" Shelly said. "I like the way he's dressed anyway, don't you Sheri?

"It's up to him. But yes, I like the way he's 'un-dressed' just fine too."

Gene soon rejoined us, now wearing his own fluffy terry-cloth bathrobe and almost immediately inserted one of the movies we were going to be watching. Shelly had already seated herself on one end of the couch, and Gene sat down next to her. Sheri sat on the other side of him, which left the one single chair for myself. So as it was "obvious" then on seating arrangements, I took my seat and felt like I should buckle in or something. It was apt to be a wild ride indeed.

We'd finished one bottle of wine and were already half way through the second one by the time the movie had ended. It had been erotic. Not only watching the movie, but watching the occasional brief foreplay that had taken place throughout the evening as well. Nothing too wild had actually occurred up until this point, a little light caressing and fondling, though nothing too heavy. There certainly was a sexual tension in the air however that was thick enough to cut with a knife. I'm not sure if it was my presence that was holding anyone back, or if things just hadn't naturally progressed far enough ahead yet. I stood up heading for the bathroom in order to relieve myself. When I came back out into the living room, and in the short time it had taken for me to take a pee, things had suddenly changed, dramatically.

Gene was sitting on the edge of the couch, robe open and his rock hard cock busily sliding up and down in between Shelly's gorgeous, now very bare breasts. Sheri was kneeling next to her, and was obviously fingering Shelly's cunt from beneath and from behind as she semi knelt there, Gene tit-fucking those gorgeous mounds of hers.

"Wow!" I exclaimed when I came back out into the room. "So what happened while I was away to suddenly fire everyone up?"

"Gene thought this might be a better way to introduce you to the three of us," Sheri stated easily. "Actually, I told him that you wouldn't have any trouble understanding it at all. But we decided that if you came out, already aroused from the movie, that you wouldn't have any problem accepting the three of us fooling around together, and would in all likelihood, simply join in. So, was I right or not?"

I removed the towel, standing there with a very hard very firm erection. "How's this for an answer?"

"Hmmmm bring it here and introduce it to me," Shelly said. I gave Gene a brief glance, saw him smile in approval, and moved over to sit down beside him on the couch. Shelly moved over in front of me and began acquainting her self with my aroused stiff member.

Sheri moved back around to kneel in front of Gene, and he settled back down into the couch the way I was. Sheri now beginning to suck and lick Gene's enormous cock, which I had already guessed at being a good eight or nine inches in length. And though I certainly didn't have a small cock by any means, it looked smaller in comparison to his. Shelly immediately put me at ease however as she lovingly mouthed my dick between her lips.

"Hmmm I love a nice sleek cock, it's so much easier to suck on and swallow," she stated, mollifying my somewhat prideful ego. Sheri was of course busily 'knobbing' the massive shaft and cock head of Gene's plentiful prick. Sitting next to him, watching his sister while she knelt sucking him, while Gene's girlfriend busily deep-throated and played with mine was incredibly stimulating. The simple eroticism of what was actually taking place was mind boggling in a way. But the night was young yet, and I had a long way to go before I was totally blown away beyond my wildest imagination.

A few minutes later, Sheri extracted herself from sucking Gene's swollen prick. "I need some tongue-fucking!" She announced, and climbed up onto the couch hovering over me, and lowered her obviously dripping pussy onto my face. I rested my head against the back of the couch and slowly began to tease her clitoris with my tongue, swiping at it with long fluid flittering strokes, pressing her ass into my face with my hands as I toyed with her ass-cheeks, kneading her flesh with my hands as I buried my tongue inside her cunt.

I had moments ago felt Gene get up off the couch where he'd been sitting. I assumed that he was no doubt pleasuring and stimulating Shelly in some way while she continued sucking and licking my lust-throbbing cock. But when I felt the sudden sensation of two tongues gliding up and down both sides of my shaft, there was no mistaking what it was that was now taking place. I began to rise up, a little startled by what was happening, but Sheri reminded me quite forcefully that I wasn't going anywhere.

"Ah uh!" She reminded me in that "You've been a naughty little boy" tone of hers. "You've got a lot more pussy licking to do before I let you up." And with that, and the overwhelming pleasure my cock was receiving, I allowed my own inhibitions and uncertainty to melt away in the absolute sea of bliss that I was now floating in the middle of.

When Sheri came on my face, it more or less triggered what I would experience as only the first of many orgasms that evening. She smothered me with her juices as she rode my nose, literally, fucking it as I fucked into her with my tongue. I drank from her slit, where a river of pure sweet nectar flowed in heavenly abundance. I lapped at her quivering clit, sucked it, chewed it, and fingered her from beneath, actually inserting one finger inside her ass just moments before she climaxed.

My own orgasmic ride began with Sheri's cum. But even as I shared and experienced hers, I felt my own needful release rise up in glorious splendor. I felt my cock spewing a torrent of fuck juice, and felt two tongues fighting over the creamy explosions as they rocketed out of the tip of my gushing squirting shaft. I felt a finger probing my asshole simultaneously as well, and cared not, wondered not, who's it was. Only that it enhanced my orgasm beyond measure, thankful for the intrusion, and delighting in the intensity which it had added and increased to my pleasure.

Sheri slithered down the front of me, pausing to allow me to pay a brief homage to her pink-tipped breasts, she slid down between my legs, parting Gene and Shelly in the movement so that she was now cleaning and bathing my cock from the remaining traces of my incredibly powerful climax. Only when her tongue became too much for me to allow her to continue doing that did I finally force her away from myself.

"Enough! I can't stand it anymore!" She was tickling me now, and I was near tears in the over sensuous overload I had just gone through. I sat satiated on the couch, spent, exhausted, still fighting to regain and control my breathing. When I could finally open my eyes, I opened them to another erotic unbelievable sight.

Gene was now laying on the floor next to the couch, Shelly was sucking and toying with his thick-knobbed shaft in much the same way that I now knew she had been tormenting me so wonderfully with. Sheri was in turn lying on her side between Shelly's legs and was busily and hungrily it seemed, lapping at her soft fur-lined slit. I moved closer to the edge of the couch so I could watch, mesmerized as Sheri tongue-fucked Shelly's cunt. I watched her suck in Shelly's clit, watched her stiffen her neck, pulling on it, pulling back and holding it pressure-clenched between her lips, then letting it go with a lustfully sounding "pop' of wet succulent pussy flesh being released. I watched her recapture her clit nearly as quickly to once again slowly and tantalizingly draw back once again, clit held between firm sucking lips, and then the same sounding release as her elasticized cunt snapped back into place.

Gene was groaning just as loudly as well now. And in this I had a full appreciation for what it was that his cock must have been feeling like. Shelly was nipping and tonguing his cock, as she had no doubt done to mine, I saw in his face the same near contorted grimace that began to signal the onrush of his own impending orgasm. I had after all watched him throw a load into the vile while sitting next to him inside Shelly's car. It was the same look, although certainly far more intensified.

"He's coming," Shelly announced with a wicked gleam in her eyes. And I watched from my perch atop the couch as Sheri scrambled from between Shelly's legs, making it over to lay down beside him. I watched in awe and wonder as Gene rolled over atop his sister. Shelly still holding onto his cock began fucking the head of it inside Sheri with her hand. She rubbed the bulbous head up and down in between her slit, popping it with a near slapping sound against it and then fucked it inside Sheri's cunt with firm quick masturbatory strokes of her hand.

"Fucking -A!" I said from the couch above. It truly was an incredible sight to behold.

"Here...it...comes!" Gene screamed.

Shelly firmly shoved his cock just barely inside her, then yanked it out once again, watched waited, and until the first ejaculatory spurt came, held it there. She thrust it inside her opening, barely once again, withdrew it, watched waited until the second stream of Gene's cum came flying out from his prick head. Over and over she repeated this orgasmic fist-fucking masturbating cock shoving cunt fuck. It was the most intense moment I had ever witnessed before in my life.

Gene half dragged himself back up onto the couch after that. By now, my own cock once again began to rise. It had already begun to do so while watching the three of them anyway, but I was surprised at the sudden renewed interest in which my prick seemed to stir back to life.

Sherri, with a cum covered cunt, once again moved back onto the couch, but this time, she lowered her own pussy over Gene's face. It was still smeared and oozing his own juices, and he dived into it like a ready made desert of fresh creamy goo, devouring her and licking her slit clean with long slow probing strokes and swipes of his tongue.

Shelly then came up towards me. My cock now fully erect once again, she turned, lowering herself and easily slid my cock up inside her. Facing away from me, I reached around in front to fondle and caress those incredibly full breasts of hers. I pulled and pinched her erect thick nipples, rolled them between my fingers, and swiped pussy juice from her cunt to lather them and lubricate them while I continued playing, and while she slowly fucked herself up and down my straining prick.

Once again I saw as well as felt Sheri climb down from having gotten a thorough pussy cleaning. She moved around to kneel down on the floor in front of Shelly. When I felt her tongue slip out and flick against my cock, and Shelly's clit, I nearly climaxed once again right then and there.

"Don't move. Let me lick the two of you together, with David up inside your cunt, and your clit pressed against his cock shaft. Just sit, enjoy, let me lick the two of you together like this for a while."

Gene came over and stood by us. His long penis somewhat flaccid now, and I watched as Shelly grasped it in her hand and began wagging it back and forth. It flopped in a fleshy tail-wagging fashion until this unique stroking began taking affect. It wasn't long before it slowly stiffened to the point where it no longer flopped back and forth from side to side in the manner in which it had been. Shelly once again sucked it briefly, but then stroked it, masturbating it and squeezing the pre-cum from its tip until she had sufficient lubrications to coat his cock shaft with and began making the most obscene sounds as she milked his prick and purposely began making 'squishy' sounds as she did.

Sheri's talented tongue soon worked its magic on Shelly's clit. I felt her cunt tunnel tighten around my still impaled shaft, felt the inner juices begin to swell and release around me, running down my cock in tiny little droplets of her lubrication. Sheri continued to lick, chasing each one as it fought for its way out of Shelly's cunt, licking each droplet out, she coaxed for more, found more, and slithered her tongue up and round inside her cunt and simultaneously came into continual contact with my own cunt creamed cock.

I felt it once again begin, felt the explosion somewhere in the back of my head, saw the tiny stars of light, pinpricks of electrified miniature climaxes all exploding together at once, forming one gigantic cosmic release. Sheri snatched my prick from Shelly's pussy, enveloping it with her mouth as the first almost near miniscule ejaculation oozed from my prick head. It may not have been as voluminous as it had been previously, but for what my cum lacked in quantity, it made up for in the quality of pleasure produced.

As Sheri's room contained the largest bed, we soon all drifted off to her room. We were all tired and exhausted by this time. We turned off the lights and fell willy-nilly onto the bed, bodies overlapping hanging, breasts cocks and pussy's all pressing together haphazardly. And so we slept, for a while.

#

I awoke at some point, someone, I knew not, cared not, softly sucking my limp penis. I felt it grow, harden, and eventually release whatever fluids I had remaining. I drifted once again off into sleep, dreamed, and imagined myself licking someone's pussy, awoke; found the fragrant sexual arousal of either Sheri's or Shelly's wrapped nearly around my head. I licked, pleasured her, and once again fell back asleep afterwards.

And so it went, nearly all night long. Sensual silence, broken by the periodic moans of someone experiencing the sweet splendor of yet another orgasm, the movement of bodies, repositioning, seeking, searching, touches as light as a feather, dreamlike at times, and I wondered often if I was dreaming.

I felt Gene's cock resting on my leg at one point. I reached down, stroked him, felt him stiffen gradually in my hand and was surprised at the erotic thrill it gave me to experience another man's cock besides my own swelling and hardening. I continued to play with it, rubbing it back and forth across Shelly's breast until Gene covered it with a thin coat of his final and last pleasurable climax of the evening.

I finally got up to pee at some point just as dawn was finally breaking. I returned to my own room then, knowing full well that if I remained, someone would soon stroke or suck my already near raw cock. I climbed between the sheets and drifted off into the best sleep of my life.

Somewhere around mid-morning, I heard the shower running, heard Shelly and Sheri laughing, showering together. Cum-covered myself with caked on pussy and cock juice, I stumbled out of bed and made my way into the bathroom. There was plenty of room for all of us, and when I entered, they both invited me inside the nice warm cleansing shower.

"No hanky-panky!" I pleaded. "Not just yet anyway." Sheri laughed, reached down grabbing my prick, Shelly knelt down inside the tub, and sucked it as Sheri fed it to her.

"Ah fuck!" I moaned, both in exasperation as well as in surrender. And began to enjoy their manipulations of me all over again.

Things naturally reverted back to the same old hectic schedules we all had. Between work, school, and the occasional necessary chores of housework (yard work) and such, we had not been able to repeat the incredible night we had all shared together. Sheri continued on a near daily basis to tease and tantalize me unmercifully. Our sexcapades including a quick hand job while I stood washing dishes, or a quick fingering cum while one or the other of us studied. There were mutual masturbation episodes where we did nothing but watch one another, sometimes too tired to do any more than that before falling asleep. Each one was uniquely pleasurable in its own way, each one memorable for the way in which we did it, or shared it together. Sometimes Sheri slept alone with me; sometimes she slept alone with Gene, and on some few occasions with us both. For weeks we experienced one another in everyway possible and imaginable. I had thought then that I had experienced everything that I could; nothing else could arouse me, surprise me, or enlighten me in any way shape or form. And then it was Thanksgiving week. Sheri and Gene's mother arrived and I thought there would if nothing else be a respite to the goings on that had been taking place up until now. I couldn't have been more mistaken.

By chance I was the one to open the door when the door rang. Though she was certainly expected, I had not prepared myself for her arrival on another level entirely. Unsure of what to expect, how Gene or Sheri would act or possibly react while she was there visiting with us. She would of course share the same bed, bedroom with Sheri. That was a given. Frankly I was surprised she had not wanted to stay at a nearby hotel instead, but as she would not be there all that long, a week sharing the same bed with her daughter was of no major obstacle to overcome either.

She introduced herself to me as "Mona" a strikingly beautiful woman with coal black hair and a sensual maturity about her that was evident in her deep blue eyes and provocative smile. I knew she had to be somewhere around twenty or so years of age older than Gene and Sheri, but she certainly didn't look anywhere close to what I could even possibly guess at her age as being. Though she was dressed simply for the trip, her full breasts were as large perhaps even larger than Shelly's and I had to force my gaze away from looking directly at them or embarrass myself upon getting caught otherwise. Though she took my hand in greeting, I was surprised when she stepped into me, and pulled me close enough to give me a quick affectionate kiss on the cheek.

"I'm so glad to finally get to meet you David. Gene and Sheri have told me so much about you that I feel I know you already!"

I wasn't sure what it was 'exactly' that Sheri or Gene had told her about me, but assumed that it couldn't have been too intimately revealing of course. I quickly showed her inside, and was slightly relieved when Sheri joined us having heard her mother's voice. To my amazement, she was still wearing a very skimpy revealing outfit, but at least she wasn't nude or nearly so anyway. But her mother seeing her standing there with most of her breasts exposed in a very tight tank top made me concerned and wondering just how well this living arrangement would be accepted. Mona however made no notice or mention of how her daughter was dressed except to say she was looking good, and that College life seemed to be agreeing with her. Leaving the two of them to get reacquainted, I soon said goodbye and headed off to work.

I arrived home later that night well after everyone else had already gone to bed. I knew that Sheri and her mother were obviously sharing the bedroom, and as the door was closed I also knew that with Mona staying here for a week, there was little chance of a surprise wakeup visit in the middle of the night. I entered my own room as quietly as it was possible to do and finally went to sleep.

I awoke fairly early as I always do. The smell of fresh coffee having been made a definite bonus as it was usually always I who got up and made it. Both Gene and Sheri, unless they were up for an early class or off to work, hardly ever made coffee in the morning even then. So I could only assume that Mona had made it and that she was already up and about.