Brother and Sister Sexcapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although Gene was still sleeping, Sheri had gone off to work at the restaurant much earlier. I was still somewhat asleep heading towards the bathroom and nearly bumped into Mona just as she was coming out.

"Oh! Morning Mona! Did you sleep well?" I asked conversationally. She was wearing one of Sheri's heavy thick terry cloth bathrobes, and I briefly imagined her wearing very little else beneath it. My morning hard-on was obviously doing my thinking for me however, and I quickly shook the thought away as quickly as I'd formed it.

"Not too bad," she answered. "Though I'm pretty used to sleeping alone in my own bed these days, and sharing one with my daughter who likes to talk in her sleep certainly had some entertaining moments throughout the night."

I didn't ask. She didn't offer. Which by my way of thinking was just as well.

"Would you care to join me for a cup of coffee?" She asked with a friendly smile.

"Oh yes please. I'm dying for one. I smelled fresh perked coffee the moment I woke up."

Mona brushed past me then in doorway where we had stood conversing. I felt her breast brush my arm briefly through the confines of the robe.

"Well I'll get out of your way so you can take a leak," she said half kidding, "And will have a cup waiting for you on the counter when you're done."

Once again I was surprised by her 'friendliness' towards me, as well as her frankness. A trait, which she obviously shared with Sheri in many ways. But still, speaking as though we had known one another for years, was something I had not quite yet gotten used to.

True to her word, Mona had a fresh cup waiting for me after I'd had my morning piss. I sat down on one of the barstools, Mona sitting at the small kitchen table with hers. From my particular vantage point, I could see through the top of her partially parted bathrobe, the swell of her breasts. She didn't seem to notice that they had parted however as we continued talking, and I wasn't about to mention it to her anyway.

A few minutes later I heard Gene using the toilet, he never closed the door, and came out to join us afterwards. "Good morning mother," he said bending over her to give her a perfunctory kiss, and I turned my head away to give them a moment without appearing to stare at them when I saw from the corner of my eye what I initially thought was Gene giving her a hug as well. What I then thought I might have seen was his reaching inside her bathrobe and groping at her was confirmed in the next instant.

I saw Mona reach out to slap Gene's hand away, but he was quicker than she was and ducked out of the way. "You naughty boy you! Trying to grope at your own mother, especially in front of David here. I can just imagine what he's thinking now!"

"Well you're the one sitting here with your boobs hanging out. I'm sure that I didn't do anything differently than David would have liked to do. I'm sure he's been sitting here staring at your tits all morning, and you sitting here knowing full well that he was too!"

"I'm sure that David's seen prettier boobs than mine are. What makes you so sure he was looking at them anyway?" Mona closed the top of her bathrobe with one hand, turning towards me and winked. "Besides, knowing your sister, she probably runs around half the time naked anyway. I never could keep clothes on that child! David's probably seen enough boobies to last a lifetime around here!"

"Don't you know it!" Gene kidded back. "Sheri's teased poor David half to death with her antics, and her bare boobs hanging out all the time."

"I bet that's really made it hard-on you," Mona said, and then smiled with the same mischievous look on her face that I'd seen on Sheri's. The innuendo wasn't lost on me either. I nervously laughed in response.

"It's definitely kept things interesting around here, I'll say that much."

"I think what David's trying to say is, we have an interesting little family don't we mother?"

I had no response at all to that one. I didn't dare. And even with Gene baiting me, I wasn't about to bite either.

Mona let go of the top of her robe as though the show of pretense of modesty had been met in some way. Once again her breasts slowly came into an even fuller view as she sat talking with us, and shifting about slightly as she did.

"So what are your plans for today David?" It was a rhetorical question actually. "The reason I ask, is with the Holiday tomorrow, and with me cooking dinner, we obviously need to go pick up a few groceries." I knew Gene had a couple of classes, though I did as well. But it would be far easier for me to get out of mine in order to stick around and go shopping with her than it would for Gene to try and do so.

"No problem. I can skip classes this morning. There's nothing major that I need to be worried about that can't wait until after the Holiday."

"Good!" She said. "Well then, I guess I better get up and get dressed then huh? Do you need to use the shower first Gene?" She asked him.

I saw his look. Knew what was coming. "Go ahead and shower mom. I like to masturbate in the shower in the morning, so I might be a while, unless you'd care to join me instead," he offered.

Once again Mona appeared to try and hit him with a backhand, but Gene simply moved out of the way laughing. "Your incorrigible!" Mona yelled after him as Gene disappeared back down the hallway to his room. "Honestly David. I don't know what gets into that boy sometimes!" She exclaimed. But the same amused smile fell on her face as she'd said it.

"Oh David!" I heard Gene yell back at me. I left something for you on the bed that Shelly asked us to give her today. I need it before I leave for school." I knew what it was, and my face flushed a little. I just hoped Mona had no idea what Gene was talking about. But she didn't appear to.

"Well, guess I'd better get moving myself." I drained the last of my coffee and headed down the hallway. Mona was right behind me.

"You sure you don't need the shower first?" She asked me.

"No. You go ahead. I'll use it after your done."

I quickly ducked into my room, I didn't know if the "thing" Gene had tossed on my bed would arouse suspicions or not. But I wasn't about to take any chances either. I heard the shower moments later, and figured things were pretty safe for the moment.

This little 'kink' thing we'd been doing on and off for a few days was pretty wild. I noticed when I picked up the glass vile that Gene had already deposited his ounce or two of seminal 'finger-juice' for Shelly. And so now it was my turn to add my own to it. I still had a semi erection from having been peering at Mona's breasts. Gene had been right about that. And her tits were every bit as lovely as Sheri's were, if not more so in fact. Something about 'mature' women's breasts definitely got me aroused and excited every time.

I quickly began masturbating and after a couple of minutes was feeling my orgasm getting pretty close. I stopped long enough to un-stopper the vile, stood up, inserted my cock inside of it so that I wouldn't spill any of my ejaculation.

There was a brief light knock on the door, and then it opened. I really did need to get locks installed on all the bedroom doors. But it was a little too late for that now.

"I left the shower running..."

It was all she managed to say. She stood there looking at me, my cock wedged inside a glass tube. I had just squirted my first ejaculate into it when she knocked. So between the split second of orgasm and indecision, I'd lost all ability to respond to the circumstance either way.

"Oh! My!" She continued to stand there looking. Not bothering to excuse her self, (or me) or say or do anything for a moment. And of course, I didn't do much of anything either except to finish coming into the glass vile while Mona stood watching me.


"Anyway, when you're...ah...done here. I left the shower running for you. Would you like me to close this?" She said, still slowly backing out the door as she did.

"Please." I said. My now flaccid prick finally flopping out of the beaker. I felt like throwing it.

Once I heard the door shut and close to Mona's room, I dressed decently enough to head down the hallway to Gene's room, with the tube full of our cum-cream. "Your mother just caught me jerking off into this!" I yelled at him. I felt like throwing it at him, but handed it to him instead.

"Oh Shelly will love this!" Gene rolled on the bed laughing. "I bet mom got quite an eyeful then huh?"

"Damn near!" And then I started laughing too. Although it was, and certainly had been embarrassing, it really was funny when you thought about it.

"Oh shit David. I could just see mom's face with you standing there with your dick stuck in a glass tube!"

"I know. I know!" I finally calmed down enough to finally say. "And I have no idea how the hell I'm even going to be able to face her now before we go shopping!"

"Oh hell. Don't worry about it. She's seen worse pranks and fooling around from both Sheri and I to last a lifetime. One more addition from you isn't going to throw her into any tailspin!"

Gene was still laughing however when I went into the bathroom to shower. "Well at least I won't run into her with my cock hanging out next time I see her." I thought to myself. But I was wrong about that one too.

I stepped out of the bathroom; towel wrapped around me and collided with Gene as he was making his way down the hall to head off for school. My towel came undone, dropped, and of course at that moment, Mona came out of Sheri's bedroom. So once again, there I stood cock hanging out.

"Well, I have no doubt at all now that things are probably pretty interesting around here after all!"

Gene was still howling as the door slammed closed behind him. "Have a good time you two! See ya later!"

"Give me a chance to get dressed Mona." I said somewhat sheepishly. "Then we'll go see about grocery shopping. Oh...and about what you saw? It was kind of a fun practical joke is all...really."

"Oh. Gene already told me what you guys were doing with it. Remember, I know Shelly too. I know how erotically 'wild' she can be as well. So once he told me all about that, I though it was kind of interesting really. I think its great that all of you have such a wonderfully open attitude about your sexuality. I think people who are afraid to express it, or experiment with it are missing out on the fun aspects of life. So if you want to do something, do it. Don't worry about what I might say or think. And besides, you never know what I might be busy doing sometime either. After all, there's no locks on Sheri's door either!"

I quickly slipped into my own room to finish getting dressed after that. Admittedly, Mona was pretty cool, and obviously had a very close openly honest relationship with her kids. Something I was envious of.

Moments later we were in her car heading for the store. I noticed that Mona hadn't worn a bra for the trip either. And wondered briefly if that was for my benefit, or simply because she was wearing something comfortable and unrestraining that she dared dress as she was. We talked about the things we needed to pick up for the big feast, and decided on picking up several additional bottles of wine while we were at it.

We had just about gotten everything we needed. "What about dessert?" Mona asked. "Do you like strawberry's and whipped cream?"

"Oh yea. One of my favorites really!"

"I'll bet!" Mona said, licking her lips in a mocked teasing way. I'm not sure what it was that she was hinting at, but the sexual tension was certainly heating up between us. I'd felt it ever since we'd gotten in her car together.

"Lets go see what kind of fun things we can find." She grabbed the cart and headed down to the produce isle. "See if you can find a pint of real whipping cream. None of that cheap stuff!" I like to eat my desserts with real cream on top. There was that "Sheri" look once again, followed by that suggestively lusty wink of hers as well.

"I'll find it." I promised. "I love real cream too." Mona licked her lips again as though she actually tasted it. "Hurry David. We have a lot to do before everyone gets home this evening."

I couldn't imagine actually what that might be. But whatever she might be thinking about, if it had anything to do with me, was certainly worth hurrying up over.

We got back to the apartment and began putting everything away. I knew that Mona had also picked up some personal items, and soon after took a small sack away with her, which I assumed was her stuff.

I had in fact pretty much gotten everything put away, and noticed Mona had not as yet returned. It had been several minutes, and not that I was worried or anything, why would I be? But was definitely curious as to her prolonged absence. For no other reason than that, I went down the hallway to her room. The door was closed, and I considered walking away until I heard what I thought was a moan. So I knocked instead.

"Mona? You ok?

No answer.

I stood listening, wasn't sure I had heard anything for sure, and was about to walk away once again when I realized I had heard something after all. So I knocked one more time.

"Mona?"

Again no answer. Worried now, I opened the door. After all, I knew none of them had any locks on them.

Mona was lying on the bed, completely naked. But it wasn't 'just' that she was nude, playing with herself that took me by surprise, and wonder. But how she was doing it.

"I was wondering how long it would take you before your curiosity finally got the better of you," she said.

Mona was indeed playing with herself, but it was the dark green cucumber sliding in and out of her marvelously displayed cunt that took my breath away.

"Oh My!" I heard myself saying. And someplace I realized I'd heard those very words before myself.

My feet felt frozen to the floor as I stood there watching her. Unsure whether I should leave or simply stand there gawking at her as she fucked herself with the "cumber".

"Fuck Mona!" Was about all I could manage to say.

She continued to lie there playing with herself. My cock rapidly rising inside my pants, throbbing now with lust and desire. Mona was beautiful, sexy, and more alluring than ever. Something about an "older" woman perhaps, maybe the fact that she was Sheri and Gene's mother...perhaps the perversity of it. So many thoughts bombarded my senses, stirred my imagination and lust.

"Come here," she said.huskily.

Without even being asked, I undid my belt, unzipping my pants as I crossed the room towards the bed.

She cupped one of her beautiful breasts. "Kiss it while I 'cumber-fuck' myself for a moment would you?"

Like a bee drawn to honey, I crossed over, fully undressed now and lay down on the bed beside her, I began sucking her perfect breast, feeling her nipple harden even more so than it already was inside my pursed lips.

I continued to watch her however, even as I kissed, sucked and licked her tits. Watching her sliding the dark green knobby "fuck-cumber" as she'd called it was an incredibly erotic sight. It was then that I actually remembered her examining it at the grocery store.

"I watched you in the store. I didn't know it then, but I wondered about it. It almost looked like you were examining it then. I thought you were of course picking one out for the salad or something, but the way you seemed to caress it was almost sexual, just like you were imagining stroking a guys cock."

"You're very observant David," she replied. "I was feeling it like I will soon be feeling your cock. I wanted the right shape, the slight curvature to tickle my 'g' spot, to make me cum-squirt. Do you like women who do that?" She asked surprising me.

I'd only seen one woman truly do that in a movie and told her as much.

"Would you enjoy watching me do it for you?" She asked.

Like I was going to say no? "Oh hell yes!" Was how I answered that one.

"Let me play with you while I do this then...and watch. Enjoy yourself, enjoy me, watching me as you do."

I turned around on the bed with my face very close to her cunt as she continued slowly stroking the massive cucumber, or "fuck-cumber" inside her pussy. Mona began stroking my own very stiff prick in a matching rhythm with her own in and out pleasured strokes.

"How does that feel?" I found the courage to ask her.

"Hmmmm nice and thick and heavy inside me. Like a nice fat bulging cock. I feel full...and it touches all of me, I can even feel it pressing against my womb at times...or as I said, that particular special spot inside me. When I hit it just right...I know I will squirt when I do that."

After a short time while we lay together, her hand so wonderfully teasing me and playing with my cock, I felt the slightly increased pressure upon it as she neared the orgasm that she had promised to show me. My own arousal level suddenly went up several notches then as well. I could tell she was close. Her breathing was becoming more and more labored, my own, beginning to match hers.

"Oh...nearly there," she moaned softly licking her lips. "Watch me David, watch me squirt for you."

At first, small little clear liquid trickles of water seemed to begin flowing from around the sides of the cucumber, which was now buried fully inside her cunt. This would have been more than enough for me under any circumstances, but I was fully unprepared for what happened next. Mona seemed to hit that "spot" she'd been reaching for. Her deep-throated moan was intense and seemed to constrict her entire body. She released her hand from the "fuck-cumber" then, squeezing my own prick as though to show me through her doing it that she was indeed experiencing this overwhelming orgasm that was only then truly beginning to show its true form.

I looked from her face where her eyes were nearly glued-shut with pleasure. Her mouth still open, but the sound still somewhere far off in the distance yet which would be her penultimate moment of joy and ecstasy when it came. And then it did, in such a wave of pleasure that it stunned me with the pure immeasurable power of it. The cucumber popped from her cunt with a loud gushy sound, followed almost immediately by a torrent of clear liquid fluid in such quantity that it was as though a dam had broken somewhere up inside her, and in some ways, it had. I associated it not unlike the way my waterbed had once sprung a massive tear, and water seemed to gush from it all at once. This was how her pussy erupted, in a fountain of pulsating squirts of pussy juice. And then her climatic scream of joy joined it there, and my own cum ran in streams of white thick liquid down her still pumping hand.

We fell asleep like that. Curled up together as we lay. Still in an upside down, side by side positioning. It had been 'her' orgasm that was draining. Not so much my own though I felt as though it had. Just seeing her collapse as she had in extreme bliss had been mind-blowing, so as we settled in to the warm peaceful afterglow of the moment, we both drifted off to a soft comforting sleep.

It was the sensation of having my cock sucked to arousal that I began to finally awaken. I opened my eyes, looked at Mona, as she lay next to me, still asleep! Sheri, lying at the head of the bed somewhat awkwardly was the one who was sucking my rapidly hardening prick.

Seeing that I was finally alert and aware of what she was doing to me, she finally spoke.

"So. You and mom have a good time?" She wasn't angry. Not at all, and in fact seemed rather pleased to have found me there in bed with her. Hearing her daughter, Mona finally woke sitting up and stretching..

"Hmmm Hi Sweety!" She said. "I was wondering when you'd finally get home."

"I see you showed him your 'g-spot' thing," she said, indicating the cucumber that was still lying in the bed between us. I was still groggily trying to take all this in when I saw Sheri reach over and cup her mothers pussy mound, slipping her middle finger inside her as she did.