Chad Takes a Gymnast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,791 Followers

"Truthfully?" I frowned. "I've got no idea at all, Jules." I doubted it, though. The Asian had used her pussy to good effect in the early morning, squeezing another load out of me; she'd taken this one straight down her throat at the end of a tense, urgent fuck. She assured me I'd taken her twice earlier in the night, and I couldn't see where I would have fit Julia in. "Sorry; I got pretty wasted."

"Yeah," she said vaguely; she was wincing a tad. "Me too. Feels like something got shoved up my ass, is all. There's no cum in there, though, so who knows?"

"Right." I was desperate for some Gatorade. "Maybe a finger," I said hopefully. What happened at fraternity parties stayed at fraternity parties, but I'd be lying if I said I was comfortable with the idea of some other guy sticking his dick in my girlfriend's ass, even with a rubber. She was a big girl who could make her own decisions, but even a progressive modern man like me has to draw the line somewhere.

"Maybe." She frowned. "I'm going to need a nap. I'm going to Marie's gymnastics meet at noon. Wanna come?"

"Uh, sure." I had to calm myself before I showed too much enthusiasm. I was certain I'd be feeling better by lunchtime, and I'd never seen gymnasts doing their thing in person. I was keenly interested. "So she's there now? Why don't I shower at the Quan and we can take a little rest."

"Fine. No sex, though, Chad. I think my body's on probation for today."

"You and me both, Jules."

* * *

I was drying my hair with one of Marie's towels as I came down the hall and into Julia's room. Technically, I wasn't supposed to use the shower here since I didn't live here, and technically guys weren't supposed to stroll nude down the hallway of the kindergarten teachers' floor after they'd showered. But I didn't care; I had lipstick and Oriental pussy I needed to scrub off my dick before my girlfriend saw it.

Afterward, feeling much better, I was swinging proudly down the hall toward Room 214. Jules was bent over Marie's desk, looking with interest at her laptop. "Chad," she said in some excitement, "come and take a look."

"What?" I ran Marie's towel one final time through the crack of my ass, then hung it carefully where I found it. I'd probably left pubes on there, but I hoped she wouldn't notice. No lie, it was a little perversely thrilling to use her towel. I wondered whether she'd dried her pussy with the same part of the towel I'd used to dry my cock. I stayed naked as I stood next to Jules.

"It's an email she wrote to Asshole Paul." Julia was the kind of girl who discovered her roommates' passwords as soon as possible, just in case. She'd found out all sorts of interesting things about Kim, her roommate from last year. Indeed, Jules and I had watched Kim's sex tapes many times. "Come read it." She stepped back to give me room, wearing nothing but a long t-shirt; I'd given her the first shower, obviously. I read.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your nice message this morning, but I really really wish you were coming here this weekend. It's an important meet for me, and I'm nervous. And I was looking forward to seeing you.

But I know what you're doing there is important. I'm super proud of you. I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!!

Things are fine here, but I'm a little intimidated by my roomate.

"She misspelled roommate," I pointed out. Jules rolled her eyes, and I read on.

...by my roomate. She is really super nice, but she's also really awesome. Like, everything about her is perfect. I'm a little jelous!

"Can't spell worth a shit, actually," I observed. "But she's saying nice things about you."

"Just wait."

...little jelous! I mean, you know about all my issues; we've been dating forever, and you know me more than anyone else, and you know I love you. So you know how hard it is for me to be around such a cool woman.

Just by being here, she's constantly reminding me of what I'm not: pretty, sexy, voluptuous, and confident. She's totally comfortable in her own skin. She doesn't have any eating disorders, and she's not depressed or anxious ever. She is always happy, or at least self-assured.

I know you're always telling me how wonderful I am. If you were here, you'd be telling me I'm just as awesome as Julia. But inside I don't think I am, and it's a little depressing.

I think you'll think this sounds weird, but I kind of want to be like her. I'm making an effort to be more outgoing, I'm thinking about buying new clothes, and I'm trying to feel more confident about my body. That's one of the reasons I wanted you to come this weekend: you always make me feel so beautiful when you make love to me. But please don't feel bad. I know you love me, and I love you, and I want you to be happy and successful.

There was a bit more there, but nothing important. I frowned in thought as I finished. "Hm." I looked over at my girlfriend. "I'm not impressed."

"Me neither. I just thought it was interesting, is all." She sat down on her bed with a sigh, shaking out her damp red hair. "And I stand by my original judgement: that woman needs to get laid. Bad. Think about how relaxed she'd be."

"No argument here. Anyone under fifty who uses the phrase 'make love to' is in danger of losing their grip on their sexuality." We were headed for a nap, and all I had was what I'd covered myself up with for the trip over here, so I just laid down naked. In Marie's bed. Why cram into a dorm bed with your girlfriend if you're not going to fuck her?

"Am I really that great?" Jules asked from across the room. "I had no idea."

"Sure, babe," I yawned. "Sure."

* * *

The gymnastics meet reminded me of a circus my parents had taken me to as a kid, minus the clowns. I'd been very confused: there had been far, far too much going on at the same time. The meet was the same: constant motion, constant movement, constant noise. There seemed to be about fifty or a hundred different judges all looking at three hundred different events.

The Olympics on TV had led me to believe that everyone just cycled through all the different events, but of course that's not how it worked. All the events were going on all the time, with different teams and groups on each piece of equipment. And some of them were way the hell on the other side of the arena, so you had to know which schools wore which leotards. Then, you'd need to know which athletes were doing which events at which time. Lastly, you'd need to know what they were doing, without the help of some commentators on TV.

Of course, I knew none of this.

As the refreshment of my shower faded away, the headache was nagging at me; I needed to ask Julia for some aspirin. There was a lot to focus on in that arena, and slowly it dawned on me why I wasn't seeing Marie: our team wasn't even out on the floor yet. This all seemed very complex, and it was only a D3 regional meet.

Jesus.

And then it occurred to me that today was Day 2, and that she might not even be participating at all. Julia shook her head irritably when I brought it up. "She's doing vault and uneven bars, is all. She said she'd be up sometime after lunch. Now leave me alone." She paused. "Who was that other woman in your room this morning?"

"Huh?" I'd left as soon as I'd gotten done fucking the Asian, leaving her to watch from my bed as Jules woke up. "The Korean chick?"

"No. That's Britney Liu, and she's Chinese. No. I mean the other one, on the floor with me."

"Ah." I shrugged helplessly. "I just peeked in for a second, Jules; I told you, I crashed with Joel to give you guys some space." That was my story, anyway, and I was sticking to it. Oh well. At least I knew the Asian's name now. "I didn't even see her come in. When I left, it was just you and... and Britney, on the bed. What happened after that, I've got no clue."

"Huh." She pondered. "Britney told me she got laid last night, and she's not the type to fuck on a couch. So there must have been some dude in there screwing her at some point."

"And fucking you in the ass?" I couldn't resist. Jules made a face.

"Fuck you. No. That's why I'm asking you; I think that other woman might have put her fingers in my butt." I frowned. It was certainly a possibility. Emma, a frequent guest at our parties, was known to be an absolute wolverine in the sack. She'd blown me several times last year, but then that hardly put me in an exclusive club.

I waited a beat, then probed. "What did Britney say about the guy she slept with?" I was worried, but only slightly; why would Britney tell my girlfriend I'd fucked her? She'd seemed very rational this morning.

"Oh, nothing much. I only knew she'd gotten some because she had cum all over herself." She shrugged. "Some girls just can't keep it in their pants, you know?"

"Yup." Just then, my attention went over to the vault area, where a short brush of blonde hair was trotting toward the runway. She was in Monroe's colors, a sequined leotard, mostly scarlet but with white shoulders and arms. It was, of course, Marie Kohler, and she was a bundle of nervous energy as she hopped up and down, swinging her arms. I could see her clearly from halfway across the arena, her tanned legs rippling as she paced among half a dozen other chicks in different colors. "Look! There she is!"

"Hell yeah! There's my bitch!" Julia snapped to her feet, her drunken ennui forgotten now. "Go Marie!" she screamed. But the gymnast at the vault gave no sign of hearing us. She bounced around like the rest, getting herself pumped up, and now that I had something to concentrate on I leaned forward in my seat.

A few of the girls went and did their thing, sprinting down the runway and doing all kinds of crazy flips in the air before crashing down like lawn darts. More than a few of them stumbled on landing, just like TV; one even fell flat on her ass. Finally, second to last, Marie got up to take her turn.

Somebody was doing a floor routine to an irritating R&B song, seemingly something by R Kelly, and it annoyed me as I tried to watch Marie. Jules was still on her feet, shifting her weight nervously; the girl who'd fallen on her butt hadn't come back out.

Marie stood there, poised, gathering herself, before striking this weird pose with her arm way out in front of her; then she released herself, flying down the runway at top speed. Shit, those little legs really had her moving! I held my breath as she hit the springboard right in front of the vault, and then she fucking exploded. That's the only word I can think of: she just fucking exploded. Her little body went flying through the air in a complex series of moves that I had no hope of following, turning and spinning faster than my eye could catch. I leaned further forward, and then she landed squarely, her feet hitting the piled mats with a solid thump.

She did that gymnast thing, where they straighten up and throw their arms out; her back was arched impossibly tightly, and we could see her radiant grin from where we were. Julia was going apeshit, dancing around like a loon, and now Marie turned right toward her and waved crazily. She'd known we were there all along, then. I got up and clapped.

She bounced off the mats and onto the concrete of the floor. She still had another vault left to go, but I had to take a piss. I decided Jules would get mad at me if I left now to take care of myself, so I gritted my teeth as Marie lined up again, did the quick arms-high sprint, and exploded a second time. I knew a little more about what to expect now; she stumbled just a tad on landing, dragged her feet viciously together, and her name flashed up onto the scoreboard in second place.

Second fucking place! Out of maybe twenty girls! Jules and I exchanged a high five, and then I was off to find a toilet.

I am a considerate boyfriend; I returned with large sodas. The caffeine would help our headaches. Jules smiled wanly as I got closer. "I think that her finishing in the top three means she gets to go to Regionals, or something."

"Great!" I was paying no attention; the uneven bars and the balance beam were right in front of our seats, and the girl on the beam at the moment was an absolute knockout. If she weighed 110 pounds, at least 40 of them had to be in each tit. As I watched, she flopped across the beam, ending up straddling it like it was some enormous penis. The image was too much for me, my abused dick and drained balls trying to make me hard again. I groaned.

"Oh, sweetie!" Jules put an arm around me, not realizing I was lusting after the girl on the beam. I rested my head on my arms on the empty seat in front of me.

Presently, Marie came prancing out to take her spin on the bars. She waved to the small crowd, looking straight at Jules and me; she seemed much less nervous now, with a medal already under her belt. And it was a good thing, too; her performance on the bars was only good for tenth.

The technicalities of her routine were impossible for me to follow, so instead I spent my time looking at her limber body as it swung round and round. I'd seen her titties in normal clothes, so it was difficult for me to imagine how she had stuffed so much flesh into the leotard she was wearing.

Her breasts had to be strapped down tighter than an XL dick in an XS condom. Then there was her mons, the leotard doing a great job showing the whole world how well her glorious abs led down to what I imagined must be a smooth, strong vag. Too bad we were watching her from the side; there was enough leg-spreading as she worked the bars to show off those pussy lips of hers, if you looked really fast. In back, the leotard clasped her rocklike ass like a vise, leaving the bottom third or so bare.

Jules might as well have been reading my mind. "She's got a slammin' body," she observed quietly as Marie contorted herself.

"Those abs..." I shook my head.

Jules pondered. "I'll bet she can fuck like a goddamn tornado."

I laughed. "You mean, 'make love' like a goddamn tornado." Poor Paul; Marie would be exhilarated by her performance on the vault, and she'd have left him raw. No question: if he'd been here, Jules and I would have been in my smelly room at the fraternity house tonight.

Julia laughed loudly. "Yeah, right. Fucking's what we do, not her." She leaned forward, her chin in her hand. I glanced casually down the back of her pants, seeing another spectator doing the same thing from down the row. It always made me proud when other men wanted to check out my girl. "She's probably trainable, though."

Marie flipped off the high bar, landing with another stumble. She put on a brave face, though, flinging her arms back out. "What?"

"Well, I figure she could become a fucking sex machine if she had the right, you know, training." She chewed on her lip, applauding along with everyone else. "I'll bet she could be at least as good as me."

I thought about what Julia's pussy felt like when it clutched my cock. I shuddered. "It'd be hard to be better," I said gallantly. She flashed me a thin-lipped smile, then sucked at her Pepsi.

"I mean, you read that email. She already wants to be like me." Jules shrugged as Marie ran off the mat with a wave to the crowd. "I'd be doing her a favor. I mean, I do like the little thing; I want to help her." She shrugged. "I dunno. Her email touched me."

"Huh." I would have said more, but at that point Marie came flitting up to us wearing a workout jacket and a pair of Crocs. Her legs were still bare, her ass still half-exposed. She stank of sweat, chalk, and the funk of a gym bag.

"Hi guys!" she beamed, leaning in to give Jules a big hug. "Thanks so much for coming!" I was next, her hug completely genuine. In fact, the girl practically threw herself into my arms; it had been a long time since I hugged anybody so small. It was like holding a 12-year-old, but with tits. On impulse, I stooped down and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"That was incredible!" I gushed. "You were, like, flying!"

"That's the idea, Chad," she replied wryly. "You don't get a medal if you don't fly." She plopped herself down next to me. "Plus, this means I get to go to Regionals. I already texted Paul and he's coming out to see me." She giggled. "Maybe I'll get laid." She threw her hand over her mouth, giggling, her eyes wide. "I can't believe I said that!"

I glanced meaningfully at Julia, who laughed gaily. "Well shit, Rie," she said loudly, "why didn't you just say so? If you need to get the edge off, we know plenty of dudes who can do that job." She shrugged. "This is a college, and you're a gymnast. You should be beating them off with sticks."

Marie laughed, assuming Jules was joking. Nope. "No way!" Marie said, her face all scrunched up, her small eyes squinty now. "Thanks, though."

"No problem." I was very, very conscious of Marie's tiny mass next to me, and I grinned over at her.

"Fucking amazing, Rie." I poked her playfully in the side; to my surprise, she curled up like a frightened armadillo and shrank away from me with a snorted giggle. "What, you're ticklish?" I prodded a bit more, then ran my nails backwards across the side of her muscular neck; she gasped and swatted me away. Jules was watching carefully.

"I'm going now," said Marie, shooting to her feet with a red face. "You two are trouble. See you at dinner?"

"Sure thing. We're heading down around 5:00." The cafeteria opened at 5:30, but I liked a game or two of foozball before I ate.

"Catch you later, Marie," Jules said warmly, waving. The gymnast favored us with her huge grin, then scampered off toward the locker rooms. I stared thoughtfully after her. "You like her butt, don't you?" Julia accused me quietly, her voice low and moist in my ear. She reached her tongue out and flicked it across my earlobe.

"Shit." I moved away and looked at her with mock horror. "You're the one who said her body was on probation, Jules," I chided her, "and now you're flirting. Fuck you, you dirty whore."

"You're turning me on with all that talk," she said simply. "Plus, I'll be honest. I like the idea of you ogling my sweet, innocent little roommate."

"Not so innocent," I protested. I finished up my drink. "You heard her talking about Paul. That's one horny little wench right there, Jules. Gagging for it." I was trying to swab Julia's saliva from my ear with my pinky tip, but it wasn't going well. My aching penis was starting to tighten again. Goddamn chicks, with their hormones and their tight little butts.

We did end up fucking, though I'll admit it was a poor effort on my part. I eventually opted for eating Julia out right before dinner, running my tongue in my long-practiced style along her labia until she twitched and bucked above me. Then I got myself dressed, grabbed my foozball, and took my lady out for a nice cafeteria dinner.

* * *

Marie showed up for dinner, all bouncy and buoyant from her vault and, even more, from a post-meet phone call to her Paul. "I don't know," she gushed, sitting down to a "meal" of three tater tots, a side salad, and some seltzer water. "He just makes me feel, like, bubbly." Jules and I exchanged a glance. We'd been dating over seven months; never once would either of us describe each other as "bubbly."

"I'll tell you what," I said casually, looking over the rim of my glass at Marie, "I'm seeing you in a whole new way now."

"Me?" Marie actually fucking batted her eyelashes. I've never seen a girl do that. I thought it was just something that happened in books.

"You. I'll be honest," I went on, making sound eye contact, "when I first met you, I kind of thought you were an airhead. Not stupid at all, but not all that tough either. But after seeing you in that arena tonight... duuude..."

Voboy
Voboy
1,791 Followers