Chad Takes a Gymnast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,804 Followers

She understood what "duuude" meant. She was from California. She beamed at me. "Thanks, Chad!"

"I mean, you must be one tough little chick to let your body take that kind of pounding all the time. That girl from that other team, on the vault a few people ahead of you; she must have had a fucking concussion."

Marie made a dismissive gesture. "Big deal. I've had five."

"No shit." I shook my head. This girl was fucking marvelous. "And you keep coming back for more. See, Jules?" I glanced over at my girlfriend. "Tough chick over there."

"I know, Chad." Julia dimpled a smile at me. "I've seen her after her workouts."

"Aww, you guys," Marie said, looking down into her food. It was clear she'd never, ever had any cool friends before. Not even one. With some guidance, this chick could take over the world. I had a sudden flash of insight, which was unusual for me; I knew now what Marie wanted. She wanted acceptance, something she'd never given herself. Jules had told me she had a background in ballet, and now she was a competitive gymnast; poor dumb bitch must have been at war with her own body since before puberty. I looked at her food, shaking my head slightly.

Unusually, I felt compassion.

"Tough broad," I murmured, grinning at her. She grinned back. Then I winked at Jules. "But she's still ticklish like a little girl," I laughed. "Did you see that shit, back at the arena? Me tickling her?"

"Yes, Chad, I saw that shit." Julia's eyes told me she wasn't sure what was going on here, but that she was starting not to like it. I wasn't supposed to be flirting with her roommate, apparently. Goddamn, the things I could turn this girl into! Julia was right: she should be a goddamn sexual powerhouse.

On the whole, I'm not in favor of people denying their urges. I'm sure that's pretty obvious about me by now, but I really do think that most of the world's pain and misery come from people trying to stop themselves from being happy. Especially physically. Marie Kohler was made to fuck, that was obvious. Paul's distance was frustrating her, and more frustration was the last thing she needed given her self-image.

Dinner broke up on a thoughtful note, the three of us gazing at the rain out the big picture windows. I was thinking about Marie again, but not like I'd thought about her when I woke up this morning, thinking weirdly about her body. No, now I was just thinking about her psyche.

I wanted to help Julia help Marie. And I thought I knew a good way to go about it.

* * *

I brought it up during lunch with Jules the next day. "I mean, shit," I finished, "you saw how happy she was at the gymnastics thing, and after. Shouldn't she be that happy all the time?"

"Good point." Jules already agreed with me. "She's a super hard person to live with most of the time. I could get used to a happy Marie."

"Right?" We were both convinced she needed to get laid, and fast. No more waiting six weeks for her beloved Paul, who'd only "make love" to her anyway. No, Marie was hot to trot, and the friendly thing to do would be to make sure she got well and truly fucked. "You saw how hung up she was when she walked in on us."

"Totally. Girl's got a complex."

"Sure. So here's what I'm thinking. We get her to walk in on us again, but this time she has to stay and watch." I looked at her over her sandwich.

Julia just stared at me. "What am I, some kind of exhibitionist? I'm not sure I'm into doing a live sex show, Chad."

I was. What did I have to be ashamed of? "She saw us before and you didn't mind. How would this be any different?"

"'Before' was an accident, Chad," Jules scoffed. "This would be planned out, and I'm sure she'd figure that out. Remember, I have to live with this girl all year. Do I really want her to think of me taking a cock every time she looks at me?"

"She probably already does," I pointed out. This was unexpected. Julia wasn't shy at all, and she'd been totally fine with Marie seeing us last time. I frowned. "What's this really about, Jules?"

She looked at me evenly, then sighed after a long pause. "Okay. Here's the thing. You're right, I don't care if she sees me fucking. Hell, she's seen me doing everything else; we live together in a fucking shoebox. What I don't want," she said, leaning in so she could hiss out this last bit, "is her seeing you fucking." I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "And, while we're on the subject, I don't want you showing yourself off to her."

My eyes widened. This was a shock. "Holy shit," I said slowly. "You're jealous!"

She raised her hands defensively. "Can you blame me? I can tell you've got a crush on her, Chad."

"No!"

"Yes. Like it's any big mystery why you came to the meet yesterday. You just wanted to see her little body flapping around," she accused.

Guilty as charged, of course. "But I'm past that now," I spluttered. "I can't believe you're jealous. Of Marie fuckin' Kohler. Like I'm going to ditch you, then steal her away from her Stanford med-school boyfriend." I shook my head. "Does that really sound like me?" I pointed at myself, the very picture of aggrieved righteousness. "Like, how probable does all that sound?"

She softened, but not much. "I'm just worried. Like, that you'll wind up fucking her somehow."

"I'm not going to fuck her." I shrugged. "That's what Joel is for." I reached across the table and moved Julia's hair out of her face. "Hey," I said, trying to sound concerned, "calm down, Jules. You're the only one I want to fuck; you know that. I just want to help out Marie, is all."

"Huh." Julia brooded for a moment, chewing sourly. "She definitely needs to get laid. No goddamn doubt." She pondered, then arched an eyebrow. "You might want to come up with someone other than Joel, though. He's kind of an asshole."

"He'll fuck anything that moves, though."

"Well, yeah," she snorted, blushing slightly. Joel was a favorite partner of ours, though I was pretty sure he and Jules had never actually had sex. "He's also pretty long. I mean, she can't be all that big down there."

"Calm down," I told her, sweeping up my crumbs. "She's a gymnast, and I'm in a fraternity. And you're in ROTC. Do you really think we'll have any difficulty finding a guy willing to do her?"

* * *

The plan hinged on creating a situation where Marie couldn't leave once she saw us. She'd watch us fuck, then she'd get horny, then we'd all sit around and smoke a bowl, then one of my friends would randomly come over. One thing would lead to another, we'd leave for my room, and said friend would have a pleasant evening firing his shit into Marie. Then Marie would relax and unwind a little, and we'd all be good friends. Simple!

"I'm telling you, she'll freak as soon as she comes in," Jules insisted. A few days had passed, and other than a furtive skedaddle into the library to avoid running into Britney Liu yesterday, I was feeling confident. Jules said Marie had already lapsed back into her mildly depressed self. "It's not like we'll be able to hold her down and force her to watch."

"No." I was mulling something. "She still hasn't been naked around you, right? Like, she's still super-nervous about her body?"

"Fuck yes. I think she'd get dressed right in the shower if our room wasn't two doors down from there. She sometimes waits in the bathroom until she doesn't hear any voices in the hallway before she comes back." Jules had been getting on Marie to find a bathrobe somewhere.

"Right. So, like, what if it was a choice between being naked in the hallway and staying in here while we finish up? Would she stay?"

Julia thought about that. "I think she'd wait in the hallway in her towel."

"Oh." Well, there went that plan.

"Good idea though, Chad." Jules was on my wavelength now. "Suppose... I think it might work if she, you know, brought the wrong towel to the shower. Like..." her eyebrows came together, "a small towel, the kind that wouldn't cover her. Like that kind between a washcloth and a bath towel."

"A hand towel."

"Right! Yes. A hand towel..." I could see her devious mind working, so I let it. Besides, I had to go pee.

* * *

We put our plan into motion the following weekend.

Julia was pretty sure she could count on at least a fifteen-minute shower that day. "She always takes longer after her workout, especially on a Saturday," she explained. "I think it's when she shaves."

"Cool," I said.

"Right. So you text me when you see her walk in the building. I get ready to go, so that I'm already out the door right when she gets up here."

"Check."

"Then I leave, as far as she's concerned, to get some shit at WalMart. Then, again as far as she's concerned, I run into you on the sidewalk outside, we can't control ourselves, and we come rushing in to do the nasty. Then she catches us in mid-fuck."

"Check."

"Right. But in reality," she went on, holding up a finger, "I hang out by the elevators until she goes to the shower. Then I text you and you come up. Meanwhile, I sneak in and switch her bath towel for her hand towel."

"And that won't be a problem? You're sure?"

"Shit, Chad. You've showered here; the amount of pressure running through those pipes, a person could get shot right outside your shower stall and you'd never hear it."

"True."

"So I do the switch. By that time you're up here. We get it on."

"Check."

"And she comes in. And we act all sorry and ashamed, but tell her we'll finish up right away. That way, she won't just grab a blanket or a coat and go wait outside anyway."

"Correct." This was the biggest flaw in the plan. She might come scurrying in with a hand towel, but why wouldn't she just grab something else and leave? We'd need to be just about finished, which meant I'd need to be ready to cum right as Marie came in. That way, we'd have an excuse not to stop and she'd have an excuse not to have to go back out into the hall. Plan B was to simply stop fucking, which would be okay too, but we felt it would be less effective. Plan C was for the two of us to fake it; we agreed that if I didn't think I'd be able to shoot on command, I'd signal Jules by spanking her vigorously.

But a part of me wanted little Marie to see me cum. Naturally, this wasn't something I told Julia. She rubbed her hands together briskly. "And Joel said he's good to come over and do the deed later?" she added. In the end, he'd been the path of least resistance.

"He said so," I shrugged, but Joel was a flake. I'd call again to make sure he remembered. "He'd be stupid to blow this off."

Jules looked at me strangely. "Yeah," she drawled. She glanced at the clock. "Well, we'll get going in half an hour."

* * *

In tribute to the planning and execution skills Julia was learning in ROTC, her plan worked out perfectly until the very end. I loitered outside Quannack like a total fucking creep, looking out between some bushes as a drained Marie staggered back from the gym. I'd followed her in after a healthy three minutes, then I'd taken the stairs to their floor to take up even more time. By the time I got to Julia's room it was empty; excited by the situation, I was already firming up. I started to strip while I waited for Julia, who ought to be making the switch by then. Just as I started to unzip, the sophomore came by: the hot brunette with the purple eyes, the one who'd seen Jules and I fuck. She was coming from the shower, a fluffy pink bathrobe gaping loosely at her nicely shaped chest.

"Hi there," she said, dimpled. "I saw Julia in the bathroom just now. I think she'll be out soon." Those striking eyes swept up and down my body; I hadn't stopped unzipping. "You guys should close the door this time," she laughed. Now she was leaning in the doorway, and my dick was growing at an alarming rate. She smelled like shampoo.

"Thank God she'll be out soon," I grinned back, making no bones about my tented underwear as I shucked my pants off. "I'm in need here."

"I can see that!" She was laughing merrily now, her grin huge. She arched an eyebrow at my dick. "Have fun now."

"You know it." I liked this chick. I teasingly hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my briefs. "What's your name, anyway?"

Her grin turned wicked as she narrowed her eyes. She made a show of glancing over her shoulder to look for Julia. "I'm Ashley," she announced, sticking her hand out.

"Chad." Her grip was a quick, moist squeeze, her eye contact strong as we both stood there just about naked. "Nice to meet you."

"Cool." She took another obvious look at my package, then smiled as she turned to go. "I'm in Room 230, by the way," she said as she went. "My roommate's almost never home."

"Bummer." I grinned at her and shamelessly adjusted my cock. She giggled. "Sucks being lonely."

"Sure does." She shrugged. "My doorcode is 36652, if you ever want to come by and say hi."

"36652." I heard the squeak of movement on the bathroom tile two doors down; Julia would be on her way. "Catch you later."

"Hell yes." Ashley flashed a last, cool smile just as Julia came shooting out the door with Marie's towel clutched to her chest. She went red when she saw me standing there in my underwear. I looked instinctively down the hall, but Ashley had disappeared.

"So far so good!" she said tightly, barreling past me and shutting the door. She took a deep breath and reached boldly out for my dick. "Is that for me?" she asked with a curl to her lip.

"Among others," I flirted. Julia wore a tanktop and some shorts, and I reached over to strip her. It was true: I was hard for my girlfriend, but Ashley had definitely helped. My head was poking out the top of my underwear. "Doggystyle, right?"

"Any style." No doubt about it, Julia was very hot to fuck: her panties were see-through as her shorts came down. "Let's get it on!" Her sensible bra she tossed onto the desk, tweaking the red nipples that topped her magnificent breasts. Her labia was already bright pink. She kicked some clothing out of her way on the cheap area rug and knelt there, right on the floor, facing the door with her supple ass high.

I certainly didn't want to keep her waiting, and within five seconds I was boning her hard, my fingers leaving clawmarks on her hips. "So far so good," she panted, her hand coming up to play with my balls as they smacked against her clit. I know I've said it before, but holy shit did she feel good! The two of us were completely in synch, our bodies custom-designed for each other. As always, I wondered guiltily what our children might look like if we ever let things get that far.

Our asses jiggling in rhythm, I kept up my steady pace as my dick filled her. Julia was bucking back against me; she loved it from behind, and did it well. "Hang on," she muttered with a glance at the clock. "She'll be coming anytime now."

"Mmm." I was thoroughly enjoying myself. "So will I," I panted, unable to resist the cheesy line as I shoved myself into her smooth, sturdy body, and that was why Julia was laughing loudly, her elbows propping her shoulders just a few inches off the ground, as the door opened and Marie scuttled in.

I was in mid-thrust as I caught sight of her. The hand towel covered nothing at all. Its two corners barely met at her left hip, her fingers pinching them together with determination; the lower corners gaped wide from there, showing off her entire hip as well as the side of her slim, muscled ass. I could see the top of her sleek quad where it dipped into the valley alongside her hairless mons, itself only half-shaded. Marie was desperately using her right arm to guard her tits, the flesh of her left breast oozing between her fingers while the right was squashed under her elbow. With her came the overpowering scent of strawberry body wash.

Marie was halfway across the room , the door swinging shut behind her, before she processed what was going on in the room; she just about tripped over us as we looked up at her, feigning surprise. "Holy fuck!" she blurted, quite forgetting her boobs as her hand once again flew to her mouth. I was in heaven, feasting my eyes on Marie's full, luscious rack while I feasted my dick on Julia's full, luscious pussy. Never had I felt so lucky. Marie's nipples were large and pale, and faced two different directions.

Weird; you'd have thought I'd have blown my load right then and there. But I knew I wouldn't. Julia felt spectacular as she twisted and writhed across my cock, and we both wanted this fuck to last forever. With difficulty, I dragged my eyes off Marie's exposed titties and remembered my duty. Julia was in no shape to make decisions, so I took charge. "Oh my God!" I yelled. "I'm so sorry!" Meanwhile, I frantically smacked at Jules' ass, hoping she'd get the message while at the same time wondering what the hell I should do; of course, I'd never once had to fake an orgasm.

But I knew Julia had. "Ohhh!" she whined, twisting bonelessly as her fists smacked the floor. "Jesus fucking Christ, Chad!"

I could tell she wasn't cumming, though. Marie just stood there, and I looked up at her again. Now we were making eye contact, her completely topless and nearly bottomless, me sticking my dick into her roommate as though it was our last day on Earth. We stared at each other, both of us flushed as Julia completed her performance and wagged her ass to prompt me.

Marie was watching me attentively, but I'd unloaded into this woman dozens of times and I knew what it should look like. I pulled my glistening dick out and with a final, vicious jab I thrust myself all the way into Julia, giving a choked sigh of release as I made my whole body quiver. I even shut my eyes on the glorious sight of the two sexy, naked women before me, which was perhaps the toughest thing I'd ever had to do. "My God, Marie!" I gasped, letting my body stay jammed up against Julia's, "I'm really sorry. We got carried away."

"Jesus," Jules panted again, her nipples dangling on the rug. "Where's your fuckin' towel, Rie?"

"I... I don't know," she said dully, blinking. She was looking along Julia's sweaty back at where she knew the two of us were still joined. "I grabbed the wrong one." She looked down at herself, suddenly aware of her own nudity, and looked wildly back at my face. I knew she'd be trying to see where I was looking, so I had my eyes pinned on my girlfriend's ass. "Oh! Excuse me!" She dived into her closet and there began rummaging for something to put on. "I'm really sorry I walked in on you," she added.

"That's okay," Julia called back, crawling away from me. Her pussy was still wide open. "We shouldn't have been doing it right on the floor. It's not your fault." I was still kneeling there, my cock hard and angry-red, as Marie eased herself shyly back into the room in a t-shirt that went down to her thighs. No way had she been in that closet long enough to burrow for a pair of panties.

"Cover yourself, Chad," Julia scolded in mock indignation. She reached down for my damp briefs and tossed them at me while she got slowly to her feet, crossing to the desk to get a tissue. "Sorry, honey," she said again, dabbing at herself. Still totally naked, Jules put a hand on Marie's shoulder. "I was on my way to WalMart and I saw Chad and... well..." She gave a sheepish grin. "We didn't mean to scandalize you."

"No, it's okay." I was interested to see that Marie was no longer taking her eyes off my dick as I pulled up my underwear. As I tucked myself in, I saw her shake her head as though she was getting a mosquito out of her ear. She glanced then at my eyes, smiling out of a bright red face. "I'm just tired and stressed, is all."

"Well hell," I drawled, still sweating a little, "let's get de-stressed." Still in my underwear, I dug around on the floor until I found the pot in my jeans. Julia was getting herself together by the window; Marie shrugged and hiked herself up onto her loft. She kept her legs tightly together, I noticed. I kept a bong in Julia's bottom desk drawer, which I now pulled out and carried to the sink.

Voboy
Voboy
1,804 Followers