Chad Takes a Gymnast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,797 Followers

"You want me to fuck you, Marie?" I asked callously, spreading my legs to get my dick down to her cunt. "You want my dick to split that sweet pussy wide open?"

"Ughh," she groaned, her eyes closing. Once again, she was scooting her body toward me.

"You want to forget about your little Paul, and you want me to forget about that hot bitch roommate of yours?" I nodded toward Julie, now snoring. I smacked her on the ass. "Get yourself straightened out, Marie. Rest your head on Julia's body so I can fuck you for real."

"You're nasty." But she obeyed, her brain following the insistent commands of my fingers, now once again crisscrossing her body. She shivered as she repositioned herself. Julia stirred and smiled as she saw Marie lay her head gingerly across her stomach, the sweaty tanktop pulling up a tad to show off Jules' flat, tempting belly, so different from Marie's six-pack.

I stood up and stretched, my dick curving out away from me. Marie eyed it nervously; it was clear to me she'd only ever taken Paul's dick. "Don't worry, babe," I smiled, shaking my cock toward her. "You won't have any complaints about me." She giggled again, then stopped.

"Do you, uh, do you want me to spread my legs again? Like I just was?" She was so perfect, laying out ready to take my cock; I nearly came right there.

"Do whatever you want, sexy," I grated, already moving in. "Just do it fast, because I'm fixing to nail you to that mattress." Then she surprised me; taking a deep breath, she wedged her right foot between the wall and the bed and stretched her left leg straight out, her arched foot nudging my balls. She wiggled her toes, making me bounce.

"Nice," I managed, my voice thick with lust; she smiled as she slowly raised her leg, leaving my dick bobbing, so that it stuck straight up in the air. There was no further need for words; I knelt on the mattress, straddling her right leg, my dick poking straight at her slit. I grasped her left calf, the muscles like steel beneath my fingers, and I bore down with my usual confidence.

Of course, the astute reader who is paying attention will realize that, given my rightward penile bend, it would have been far better if Marie had switched legs. But she was far from my first woman, and I knew what to do; it took some extra butt-twisting on my part, but eventually my overexcited balls rolled along her inner right thigh, our sweat mingling, as I hooked my helmet into her slit and eased it in.

She shook as I grunted my way into her; God, but she was tight! I'd never felt such sheer molten heat in a pussy before, the wet slickness of her hole gripping my shaft like a Chinese finger trap. She pressed her ass into the mattress, instinctively tilting her pelvis to making more room for me, her crazed eyes staring at my iron dick going into her body.

I was careful not to bottom out; from the looks of things, if I went in all the way my head would be halfway through her intestines. So I stopped with about two inches to spare, resting, our bodies locked together. She was staring up at me, enraptured, and I felt like a god. We were both panting. I risked a glance at Julia, but she just smiled with her eyes slitted. Whatever; if she was that out of it, there was nothing I could do about it.

Except fuck her roommate ragged.

Which I proceeded to do. I dragged my balls back and forth, back and forth along her right thigh while she yelped underneath me. I wrenched hard on her straight left leg, jamming myself maniacally into her as though she were just a rag doll. I still spared her tiny cunt from my full length, but I more than made up for it with speed and vigor; it took just a few strokes before Marie was fully moistened up, her tightness easing as she took me like a pro.

Oh, and was she ever into it! She gritted her teeth, snarling at me as her hands clutched at my hips. Her head was bouncing off Julia now, our bodies making that butter-churn noise that only happens when a man and a woman are thoroughly juiced up. The sheets would be an absolute mess after this. Her left leg bent in my hands as she hooked my head and used her flexibility to pull me down onto her, her ass tensing as she tried to meet my thrusts.

I leaned hard on her leg; she was basically doing the splits now, but showed no real difficulty. Her motion had tightened up her snatch again, and my dick was plowing with more effort now. She must have noticed. "Would you like me to get on top now?" she asked, her voice straining in time with my thrusts.

"Fuck yes," I exulted, pulling out and letting her stretch her legs. She took her time about it, raising her arms and easing herself out like a cat in a sunbeam.

"Well, I wasn't expecting this," she mused, looking up at me. My cock and balls were sloppy with her juices, and I grinned down at her with the kind of possessive pride that I reserved for bitches I planned to fuck more than once. She looked me up and down in wonder. "Never thought I'd be having sex with you, Chad."

"We're fucking, Marie. Pure fucking." I seized my cock and waved it at her. "And my dick's getting cold." But certainly not soft; the sight of that hard body, freshly fucked and curled up on the bed, was enough to keep me hard enough to drive nails. "Move it, babe."

"Yes sir," she said, finally smiling with a sense of her own power over me. She raised herself delicately up and made room, twisting toward the wall with casual gymnastic grace. I knelt there, horny beyond belief and getting set to fuck Marie some more, and I looked down at the zoned-out Julia.

"You okay, honey?" I asked, slapping her face gently. She hummed quietly.

"I've got a headache," she announced. "Can you get me some water?"

I glanced at the waiting Marie. "Umm. Just a sec, Jules. Marie and I are busy." She and I shared a grin; Julia sighed.

"I know," she said dreamily. "I could see you fucking her. It stinks in here." She rolled onto her side and went fetal, so I shrugged and got up to fetch Marie's pillow off the loft. I threw it against Julia.

"Let's do it, Marie," I said, my dick still ready to go. I laid myself down onto the soaked sheets and relaxed. "Whenever you're ready."

"Umm." She reached over and took hold of my dick where it rose from my body. She pulled and rubbed at it, watching how the skin moved, moving her own slimy discharge up and down my shaft. "Uh, were you planning on, like, leaving it inside me when you orgasm?"

I smiled pleasantly. "If you're asking whether I'm going to cum inside your sloppy pussy," I winked, "the answer is no. Unless you want me to." I wasn't sure how I felt about that, but I'm a gentleman. If she wanted my spooge, she was certainly entitled to it.

"Huh." She continued to jack me thoughtfully, her body uncoiling. "It's just that I've never had a guy do that in me before."

"Shit. You want it, you got it babe," I said. Hell, at that point I'd have told her anything to get back inside that creamy pussy. She smiled, tight-lipped as she decided how she could impress me.

"Watch this," she said excitedly. "I'm not sure it'll work. DO NOT move your legs," she advised. With that, she turned and placed her hands on my thighs, then hunched over with her feet on the bed either side of my body; her ass wagged in my face. I couldn't resist giving a big sigh; I hadn't seen her butt before this, least of all with her legs stretched out. It was every bit as fantastic as I'd imagined, two perfect pale balls of muscle topping those powerful legs. Her hairless asshole peeked out of the darker skin of her crack, her pussy still inflamed beneath.

"Jesus Christ," I marveled. She looked at me, upside-down between her legs, and smiled self-consciously. Then she was up, her feet sweeping past my head on either side as she flew up into a handstand. On my freakin' legs. I was speechless; her front side was facing me now, stretched fully, every muscle standing out rigidly. Her breasts were firm enough not to slump down around her face.

"You're like a balance beam," she said calmly, her arms adjusting. "Brace yourself," she warned, giggling. "You might want to prop your penis up as I come down."

"Huh?" I was confused, but I took her advice. And then came the most wonderful thing I'd ever seen, before or since. Marie curled her abs, her pelvis easing down until her stretched legs were spread parallel to the ground. She broke eye contact then, looking upward to maintain her balance as her shoulders pivoted. With agonizing slowness and exquisite muscle control, the gymnast moved her pussy down, down, down, straddling me as if I was, indeed, just a balance beam.

A lifetime of gymnastics had given her excellent judgment as far as where to put her hands and land her crotch, and I could see her smile through her legs as that gaping red slit came straight down onto my cock. "Holy shit," I said, thoroughly impressed; I resolved to make her do this again soon, on film. She held herself impaled on my cock, moving her body up and down with her powerful arms as she swung her hips methodically backward and forward; she felt hot and wet and confident on my dick.

Her arms really were insane. She'd had her legs straight out and her feet in the air since the moment she'd gone into her handstand, those triceps doing all the work. I was so enthralled by this physical display that I almost forgot she was doing it in order to fuck me. Now, her pussy wide open and with her controlling her own depth, she was able to decide how far down she wanted to go. I just lay there, staring at that incredible ass while she moved herself over my body. Before long, she'd maneuvered herself enough; she turned her head to look at me. "Ready?"

"For what?" I was grinning stupidly.

"You'll see." She took a deep breath, extended her arms one last time, and then threw herself backward, her spine straightening with a snap as she sat fully on me. I grunted as her butt crashed into my groin, the slick embrace of her pussy now engulfing my entire dick; my God. She'd taken all of me. She sat there, huffing and puffing as she settled in, squeezing her cunt around me. "Well!" She shook her arms out. "I'm glad that worked."

"You," I said slowly, finally touching her ass, "are truly a special woman."

"Thank you." She gathered herself, lifting up and then turning to face me. At which point she sat right back down on my dick. I held my breath as the whole thing, once again, was swallowed by her needy red slash. She winced a time or two, then looked down at my face with a strange little grin. "Well, you're definitely bigger than Paul."

"Shit," drawled Julia from behind me. "I'm impressed."

I craned my neck way around; the truth was, sadly, that I'd completely forgotten about my girlfriend while I was busy fucking her roommate. Julia was awake and reasonably alert, her bright orange hair a frizzy mess. She was leaning across the pillows, looking with interest at where Marie and I were joined. Marie blinked at her.

"Jules, did you see what she did?" I burbled excitedly. "She did a handstand and came right down on my dick!"

"Huh." Julia shrugged. "It probably looked better than it sounds." She was looking hard at Marie, who was moving her hips in tiny circles.

"I'm sorry, Julia," Marie said in a small voice. "We'll stop if you want."

"Speak for yourself!" I'd watched as Julia gave Joel a rimjob in my presence; she couldn't possibly be bothered by me fucking Marie, given our plan this afternoon. I reached around to deliver a little swat to Marie's butt. "Get to fucking, girl!"

"Hell yes," Julia said calmly. "He's got his dick in you; you might as well finish up." She made eye contact, finally, with Marie. She frowned at what she saw in Marie's eyes. "I can leave, if you want," she added stiffly.

"Shit, Jules," I pleaded. My balls felt like they were going to explode. "Shut up and let her get herself off, already."

"By all means," Jules said graciously. She got up and padded to the sink to get her own water. Marie looked anxious.

"Seriously," I whispered up at her, starting up again with the tickling. My dick waited, hot and hard, hilted in her pussy, and I was feeling the urge to flip her over and power-fuck her until the bed broke. She smiled at my touch. "Just go with it."

Slowly at first, then with rapidly increasing enthusiasm, Marie started to ride me. I feathered my hands up and down her flanks, ending by cupping her ridiculous tits. "There you go," I encouraged. "You're so fucking hot, babe!"

She smiled at that, more genuinely, and picked up her pace. I looked down, and at last I saw it: her little clit had come out to see what the weather was like. I went right for it, ditching her left breast and letting my finger flick across that little nub that nestled in my pubes. With the reaction I got, you'd have thought I'd have hooked her up to a generator. The dorm room was filled, now, with the heady sound of our skin slapping together and with the steamy, coppery smell of sex.

I had wondered what to expect. Some women are grinders, squatting over your dick and swiveling their hips; others hop up and down like deranged rabbits. With her incredible strength and endurance, I wasn't surprised that Marie was a hopper. My dick squelched in and out of her at a brutal rate, and I was mesmerized by the sight of her inner lips as they gripped my shaft. I was tempted to thrust upward, but instead I lay back, one finger lazy on her clit, and let her work.

She gradually lost her inhibitions, even forgetting that Julia was watching from a few steps away, quietly sipping her water. I watched as Marie closed her eyes, opened her mouth slightly, and began to really work her body. She rested her hands on my hips and began a quiet, insistent pendulum motion with those comic-book abs of hers, corkscrewing as she moved; now she tossed her head back and let her short hair whip around as much as it could. She cried out unintelligibly.

Had she just cum? I bit my tongue and started to think about baseball.

Off to the side, in the shadows as the sun went down outside, stood my girlfriend, watching me fuck. I didn't think she'd ever seen me that way, even with her, in a mirror. If I was looking for anything in her eyes, she disappointed me; they stared at us like dark wells, not even blinking when Marie or I groaned. After a few minutes, she set her glass down and calmly parted her legs, putting a hand into her underwear.

I couldn't deal with her now. I kept my focus on the sexy demon riding my dick. Marie was on fire now, driving herself mercilessly down my shaft, punctuating each bounce with a sharp yelp and a lusty flop of her perfect tits. I couldn't believe I was this lucky. She was a solid mass of twisting muscles, all of them working together to deliver maximum sexual thrill to the two of us.

But it had to end, and the urgent warning of my balls was telling me it soon would. I looked up at my gymnast, flushed and exultant, and suddenly I needed more. I glanced one more time at Julia, now with her panties halfway down her thighs and her fingers working furiously at her own pussy, and then I looked back at Marie; she was watching me now, curious. I raised myself up on my elbows and surged upward, latching my hands onto those amazing tits, groaning loudly as I kept moving and pushed her off me.

Surprised, Marie fell back; I'd caught her in midair, as she was off my cock. She went over like a sack of shit, landing hard on the mattress, her face showing shock. I was on her at once, gathering her tiny legs and wadding them up like wastepaper, throwing them over her head to tilt her cunt up toward me. I got up on my knees and, holding her in place with one iron hand, I shoved myself hard into her gash from above, pushing straight down.

The bed skittered across the linoleum as I jammed her furiously into the sheets, battering her pussy; a spring gave out underneath the mattress with a sharp twang. I kept shoving downward, the helpless woman beneath me now nothing but a hot hole to take my cum, and her body twitched and shivered as I pounded her. Another cracked cry from her as my balls smacked her ass, then two more vicious full-length thrusts from me, and it was done.

Well, if Marie was curious how it felt when a man blew his load into her, she certainly found out. Times five. I made some sort of wordless grunt as I plunged into her for the last time, blasting my jizz as far into her cunt as I could possibly put it. From the feel of things, I'd blown my wad with max pressure: it was the kind of load that, had I been jacking off, would have flown all the way up into my own face. That pussy of hers would be absolutely swimming with my cum now. "Fuck," I grated, my knuckles white as they gripped her ass. Her face stared blankly up at me, a faint look of surprise and fear in her eyes.

Just like that, I'd cheated on Julia. But that came with an asterisk: she'd been standing right there masturbating the whole time, so on the whole I'd have said she didn't mind. I stayed hilted in Marie's snatch as I glanced over; sure enough, Julia was still clawing at herself, her eyes bright as she watched us.

As I often do after I've hammer-fucked some chick, I felt very awkward all of a sudden. Marie had experienced me completely unleashed and brutal, and that made me bashful; I didn't like to think of myself that way. I liked and respected my bitches, truly, and in my rational moments I suspected that's not the way I should fuck them. The fear was still there in Marie's eyes as, panting, I released my pained grip and let her slowly unfold. In the process, I withdrew my dick from the wreck of her cunt, now an angry bruised red with my cum seeping steadily out of it.

"Shit, Marie," I said quietly, not really looking at her, "sorry about that last part. Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah." She put her hands on the bed and lay there panting, her legs flopped off to the side. "You were an animal there at the end."

"I know." I shrugged, my dick finally drooping; she looked at it, and I realized it wasn't me she was afraid of. It was my cock. Huh. So much for getting her to duplicate that handstand move for posterity; she'd never again want to get near me. "I get like that sometimes. Like, when I'm really into it."

"Don't believe him, Rie," Julia spoke up with a laugh. She'd pulled up her underwear and now sauntered over, looking like death. "He's like that whether he's into it or not." She stopped by the bed and surveyed her sheets. "You two lovebirds can sleep in the wet spot tonight," she said, shaking her head in disgust. "I'm taking your bed, Marie." Then she reached over, grabbed me by the hair, and leaned in for a harsh, devouring kiss. She tasted like pot smoke, but she was kissing with an intensity that reminded me who I belonged to. I was strangely comforted, despite the sore lips. She moved my head sideways and whispered in my ear. "Not quite like we planned it, lover, but whatever. Was she good?"

No way could I lie to Julia. I looked straight at her and nodded. Good? The bitch had been outstanding. Five times I'd shot into her! Five! Plus a little more after; she'd be squelching for a week. "That little body of hers is something from another fucking planet," I said, not caring that Marie was lying there to hear it. It was a compliment, after all.

Julia smiled at me and patted my cheek. "Go get cleaned up. I don't want to smell her on you." I nodded. "And you!" Julia turned on the helpless Marie, only now able to move her legs. "Congratulations, honey! You fucked like dynamite! He's a hard man to take." She leaned down and gave the wary Marie a little hug. "Be proud of yourself, Rie."

"Ughh." Marie had a funny look on her face; poor little slut must feel like a water balloon. And for the first time, too. I smiled at her once more as I opened the door and stumbled to the bathroom, halfheartedly shielding myself with Julia's washcloth.

Voboy
Voboy
1,797 Followers