Chad Takes a Gymnast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,798 Followers

* * *

I was standing at the big sink, scraping Marie's sticky discharge off my groin, when the door opened. I wasn't concerned; this was college, after all. If there wasn't casual nudity in the unisex bathrooms, then what was the point? Besides, I had nothing to be ashamed of. Footsteps came in, the subtle flutter of flipflops. They stopped as they came around the corner. "Hey, you!"

Oh, but I knew that voice. It was a brunette with violet eyes, here to take a piss. She leaned casually against the wall, eyeing me with a bright smile. "Chad, right?"

"Yup." I sighed and kept wiping at myself. "Hello, Ashley."

She laughed, pleased that I remembered her. "You just get some?" She was smiling at my dick. "Looks like it."

"Yeah, well, you know."

"Cool. Was that you in Julia's room? We could hear y'all across the floor." She arched an eyebrow. "She sounded like she was having a great time." She was staring openly at my cock now, weighing it with her eyes. "No surprise, if it was you she was screwing."

"Thanks, Ashley. Nice of you to say." I studied my crotch in the mirror; looked like most of the funk was gone. Ashley examined me.

"All clean, I'd say." She flashed me a friendly smile, then swatted my ass lightly as she headed for the stalls. "See you around, Chad. Remember: Room 230."

I rolled my eyes in the mirror. "36652?" I croaked.

"You got it." She gave me a jaunty wave in the mirror, then closed the stall door.

Voboy
Voboy
1,798 Followers