Chad Takes a Gymnast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,796 Followers

There was a weird atmosphere in the room now, the windows open to the afternoon breeze. Despite that, everything seemed... thick, perhaps, or heavy. Hard to describe, anyway, but easy enough to explain. Everyone in the room was completely keyed up, on edge with sexual frustration and tension. Jules and I were still absolutely consumed by horniness; speaking for myself, my balls felt sluggish like overripe plums. As for Marie... well, she hadn't gotten laid in months. Julia reported no masturbation that she could detect, and now all she'd be thinking about would be the sights, sounds, and smells of the two of us fucking on her floor.

She swung her short legs off the edge of her bed, a deep frown on her face as she watched me prepare the bong. Her legs stayed resolutely shut. Julia, dressed now in nothing but her tanktop and a pair of panties, slid down onto her bed and sighed. I already knew she'd take a hit with me, but of course neither of us guessed Marie would. Which is why it was so surprising when she haltingly said, "Is there enough for me?"

"Honey!" Jules chided, taking the bong I'd just lit. "Your Regionals... your training..." She took a long, deep hit and held it in. I sank down onto the mattress beside her, still half-hard in my briefs, and leaned my head onto her shoulder. I felt her body relax as she exhaled. "Is it a good idea?"

"Fuck it," Marie said in sudden decision. She hopped off her bed, sticking the landing, and headed over. "I'm tired, I'm cranky, and I'm going to get high. Give me that."

I watched as Julia wordlessly held out the bong. Surprisingly, Marie seemed to know very well what to do with it; apparently, her high school career had not been exactly pure as the driven snow. She pulled her hair back, her thumb working the lighter, and sat near me on the very edge of Julia's bed. We watched, amused.

My phone suddenly squawked from within my jeans on the floor. Jules and I exchanged a glance, both of us thinking the same thing: Joel. I slithered off the foot of the bed, gesturing with my eyes for Marie to take my place relaxing against the wall. She did so, shuffling her ass across Julia's sheets and taking care not to let her shirt ride up.

The text, once I'd liberated my phone, was typically Joelish: Dude. I cant get over there today. Ive got 2 bitches in my room bro! I rolled my eyes and handed the phone to Julia as Marie inhaled deeply at the mouth of the bong. Julia's eyes widened; she wasn't high enough yet to keep from being pissed. "That motherfucker," she shook her head as she put my phone on her desk. "Whatever." She gave me a strange look, then, as I moved back toward the bed. The two girls were reclined on their sides, plastered to the wall; I sat tentatively down and then laid along the mattress beside them, putting my hands behind my head.

I wasn't sure how comfortable Marie would be with me lying there in my underwear, but she didn't seem to care at all. She was breathing deeply, her eyes closed, and Julia took the bong back.

* * *

By the time evening started to come down, none of us were feeling much pain. I'd had very little pot, but the girls were more than making up for me. They were babbling in the way potheads babble when they're no longer sure why they're still talking. I lay there with my head in Julia's lap; Marie had her legs across mine. I could feel her ass snuggled against my thigh, and I was acutely conscious that she probably had nothing on under the shirt. She was smiling, flushed, showing a vibrancy I hadn't seen from her before.

Her tight little body was right next to me. I reached lazily down and poked her in the side, right between her hip and her ribs.

At once Marie recoiled, curling into a cute little ball and looking at me in coy disbelief. "No thank you," she said, her smile more genuine than the one she usually deployed. I poked her again, and her eyes went wide as her mouth flopped open. "Excuse me!" She smacked my bare thigh and rolled her eyes toward Julia. "Control your boyfriend!"

"Control him yourself," Jules snapped. She was running her fingers idly through my hair, completely buzzed. "I doubt you'll have any trouble."

Marie narrowed her eyes. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"He's got a crush on you, sweetie," Julia pointed out matter-of-factly, taking another hit. "He'd stop if you asked him."

I poked her again, but this time I left my hand there, feeling the muscles along her flank. Marie was staring at me, her eyes still wide and bright. I watched as she swept them across my body; I was hardly what you'd call built, but I was 21 years old, and athletic, and I looked good enough. Her hand twitched as if she wanted to reach out and touch me, but she eventually just laid it on her own leg. "You know I'm ticklish, Chad," she said softly, with a giggle in her voice.

"I do know you're ticklish, Marie," I replied lazily, letting my fingers drift across her body. "I'm just not sure where." Ah, but I was trying to find out; my hand had a mind of its own now, and was tracing across her abs with a sense of purpose. Julia's fingers stilled in my hair as she watched to see what would happen.

When boys and girls get into tickle fights, it means nothing more important than an exchange of cooties. But when men and women get into tickle fights... well, it's usually about more than cooties. I'm not going to sit here and pretend that I wasn't sexually attracted to Marie Kohler, but on the other hand I wasn't actively trying to get into her pants, either. I was mostly just curious.

And as my hand roamed it confirmed my suspicions, for I felt no trace of panties through her thin t-shirt. She was watching me the whole time, writhing occasionally against my legs, giggling nervously. After awhile, I felt Julia's hands start stroking my head again; she'd set the bong forgotten on the desk.

The first time Marie's legs tensed on top of mine was when my roaming fingers landed on her left thigh, the one closest to my crotch. I fluttered my hand along her leg. "Stop it," she whispered, a smile on her face.

"What?" I didn't stop. Julia's strokes had slowed way down.

"Stop tickling me there," she said, flushing a deep red. It occurred to me that my hand was very close to her pussy, so I smiled wickedly at her and let a finger dip quickly down the inside curve of her thigh. I was rewarded with a harsh gasp and a whole-body twitch from Marie before I chuckled and brought my hand back to her abs.

"Is this better?" I asked, playing with her belly button. She bit her lower lip and smiled at me. "How about this?" I murmured, and that was the second time her legs tensed: I had allowed the back of my index finger to drift across the firm, glorious expanse of her left boob on its way to her armpit.

"Mmm," she sighed, blinking the stupor out of her eyes. Julia had stopped messing with my hair, but she had to have seen where my finger had gone. I wiggled it deeply into Marie's armpit now, finding her armhole and grazing across her bare, sweaty flesh. She shrank away. "You, sir," she said childishly, smacking my thigh again, "are a very nasty man." Her hand stayed on my leg this time.

"Seems so," came Julia's sour voice; she'd picked up the bong again.

"I'm just trying to de-stress our friend," I said, craning my neck to look up at Julia. Her eyes in response were completely expressionless. "It's a proven therapeutic technique." Marie giggled again as I moved my finger out of her armpit and, still inside her shirt, along the side of her fleshy tit.

"Proven?" Julia gave a bark of laughter. "What? Pot and tickling?"

"Sure." We all knew now that this was going to go beyond tickling. I was groping softly at her boob now, and Marie was panting with her eyes wide. "What? Does that tickle too?"

Marie's grip was tightening on my thigh, and I was tenting my briefs for the third separate woman that day. Marie noticed. "I think you two should go back onto the floor," she told Julia, gesturing toward my dick with her eyes.

"I'm busy," I said at once. By now I was feeling her nipple in my hand; I wasn't about to stop.

"Why?" Julia, it seemed, was in the mood to be a little bit cruel. Pot did that to her sometimes. "You want to watch him fuck me again?" The nipple against my palm actually twitched.

"N-no," Marie said, smiling numbly. "It's just that it looks like he's, you know, ready."

"I'm always ready," I grinned. I was openly cupping her boob now. No more teasing from those fingers. My left hand had moved onto her upper leg. "Julia knows that."

"Shit yes," Jules said fervently. She reached down and shoved her hands crudely down into my underwear, grasping at the erection she found there. "Only this time, I don't think it's me he's hard for." Marie watched as Jules fondled me. "I told you he had a crush on you, sweetie."

"Pull it out," I urged. "Let's show her." My left hand was wedged between those muscular thighs, the thumb pressing toward her slit.

"In a sec." Julia leaned across to give Marie another hit. "Here. Take another one. You might need it." She cackled as Marie inhaled. Julia was loving this; she had a definite mean streak in her. I had no idea how far she'd let this go, but as she sat there feeding pot to Marie with my penis in her other hand, she sounded very cold. "He's pretty big," she said bitterly.

"Don't scare her." I waited until Marie was done with the bong before I removed my hands from their daring positions and gently lifted her legs off mine. She lounged heavily against the wall as I got to my knees, looming over her. "This would be more fun if she was blindfolded," I said.

"You should take off your clothes, Rie," Jules shrugged. "Make yourself comfortable." Marie looked uncertain; she'd been giving in to peer pressure all her life, though, so I felt certain which way she'd go.

I held my breath as I reached a slow hand down to the hem of her t-shirt. Marie was biting her lip again, her eyes glassy. She didn't stop me as I grabbed it. Watching her eyes, I lifted the shirt; she flexed her legs to raise her body, reaching down with her own hands to free her shirt from underneath her ass. Her breaths came shallow.

I moved away from Julia to straddle Marie, my dick making an obscene bulge in my underwear. I could feel her thighs tremble between mine. Both my hands went to the bottom of her shirt, and I let them trace across both sides of her torso from hipbone to armpit as I lifted the shirt over her pale, breathless body. Marie raised her arms to let the shirt come up, but I had a plan: once the shirt cleared those wonderful big breasts, I left it there wrapped around her arms and head. "Leave it," I whispered into her ear; she'd be able to see shapes through the shirt, but it would be enough of a blindfold.

I looked over at Julia, but she was gazing with clinical interest at her roommate's nude body. I didn't blame her; the thing was magnificent, all hard edges mixed with those incongruous, glorious tits. Her prominent mons glistened hairless, those strong legs still clamped shut. Everywhere I saw hard, chiseled lines of muscle. I was suddenly struck by how much Marie looked like a character in a comic book.

And, her arms and head swaddled in that thin t-shirt, she was totally at my mercy.

Julia watched me closely, still sucking in an offhand way at the bong. This had already gone a lot farther than she and I had discussed, but I was well past caring; shit, with a naked body like that in front of me, I was barely thinking about Julia at all by that point. Her nipples shuddered rhythmically as Marie drew breath, and it was hard to tell whether they were completely hard yet. So, experimentally, I brushed the backs of my fingers across them.

Watching that hard body squirm in response made my cock jump. Shit, but Marie was incredible. She said nothing as I drifted my fingers, now with nothing in their way, across her flesh; I imagined she had her eyes closed behind the shirt. My fingers began to explore every inch of that small, tight body, Marie wriggling sinuously between my legs. "You like that?" I whispered urgently, bending down to blow warm air across her abs. That got a response: she grunted, sort of a half-whine behind the shirt, and her legs twitched apart an inch or so.

I wasted no time, my fingers now trailing down into her superheated crotch. It was awful damn moist in there, I noted; now wasn't the time for penetration though. I just moved my nails across her skin, raking gently at her inner thighs as she gasped and bucked, driving herself toward me. A large patch of precum was now visible on my underwear; Julia reached calmly over and set my dick bobbing with her finger, then settled back with the bong to watch some more.

"Easy, girl," I urged, my hands never stopping as they swept across Marie's skin. "Just relax."

She responded with a throaty laugh. "Relax? Just the opposite," she said in a low voice, pushing her knees further apart so that I could play some more. "You're a dirty guy, Chad."

"Just wait," Julia said darkly from the side. I ignored her.

"And you're a gorgeous, sexy woman, Marie," I whispered, my mouth right next to her face. I was close enough to feel the heat off her body. I looked down between us to where her pussy drooled on Julia's sheets. My bouncing dick was barely restrained by my stretched briefs, and I paused to straighten up and take them off. Julia, her eyes heavy, stirred; she'd seen my cock hard countless times, but now it was angry and purplish, bouncing steadily with my arousal. "Absolutely gorgeous." I rested my hands on Marie's shoulders, then slowly drew my dickhead down through her cleavage.

She went completely still as her addled brain made the connection: both my hands were accounted for, so there was only one thing that could be tickling her chest. My cock left a faint, shiny trail across her firm flesh, and behind the shirt Marie let out a strangled moan. Adjusting for my curved shaft, I worked my hips to drag my tip underneath her right tit; I was so hard that I was actually able to lift her whole meaty boob. I did this a couple of times, watching in fascination.

"Jesus Christ," Marie said, very quietly. I moved downward, dragging my ballsack over her abdomen as I brought my hands back into play on her nipples. She was squirming again, getting into this, the shirt puffing out with her laughing gasps as I moved my hands and cock over her ticklish skin. "What are you doing?"

"You know what I'm doing." My precum was all over her now, drying on her flesh, and I wasn't even thinking anymore. Distantly I was aware of Julia, flying high at the top of the bed; she wasn't used to so much pot. I leaned back down to whisper in Marie's other ear. "What do you taste like, Marie?"

Her response was a whimper, and I scooted my knees down her legs so that I could run my tongue over her chest. The answer, as expected, was that she tasted like body wash, though with an occasional tang of salt as I encountered the trail my cockhead had left. As my teeth found her left nipple, she couldn't take any more; she thrashed and heaved to get the shirt peeled off, and with fierce strength her arms twined down to wrap around my head.

I wasn't ready for that kind of passion, but apparently I'd gone a bit far with my tickling. She was on a very high simmer, her arms viselike, her leg muscles rippling as she tried desperately to scoot low enough to find my dick with her pussy. As I'd expected, I'd created a monster. But it was a fun monster, easily played, and I scooted with her; my fingers and scrotum and cocktip kept on teasing up and down her body, my tongue lashing her fat titty as she thrashed beneath me.

I twisted my head out from between her arms and surged up to pin her to the mattress, her wrists grasped firmly in my hands as I flung her arms outward. She was sideways on the mattress, her little ass just barely on the edge as my feet found the rug on the floor. Her legs kicked out feebly to both sides as she grunted at me. I saw her wide hazel eyes go shooting down my body to fixate on my twitching dick, which felt bigger and more potent than it ever had as it drooled down onto her body. I towered over her, her little form a compact ball of sinewy, needy flesh beneath me.

Julia was watching in vague detachment as I leaned down to tease Marie's cunt. Her legs were wide now, opening herself completely to me, and my dick pulsed as it approached her gash. I wasn't done teasing. "Hey Marie," I said in a very low voice, breathing right in her ear. "Remember Paul?"

"Huh? What the...?" She frowned up at me, panting, her body still craving mine.

"Is Paul as big as me, babe?" I ran my tongue across the side of her face, and she shuddered. I was such an asshole. But in reality, I was trying to figure out the logistics; I'm around seven inches, and Marie was so small I was afraid she couldn't take me. She squirmed some more, looking doubtfully down at my cock.

"He's big enough," she muttered quietly. Just as I thought; he was smaller. I'd need to short-stroke her when the time came. I grinned then, lowering my hips and lining my crooked dick up with her drooling slit. It looked as tight and perfect as all the rest of her: now reddened and swelling with lust, her cleanly plucked labia were spread wide, showing her shiny symmetrical pink inner lips. I couldn't see her clit yet, but the day was young.

I was concentrating on not getting myself too excited. I tensed my dick, pushing forward slowly, slowly, until my tip nuzzled her slash. She gasped, her face beet-red, as she felt the contact, but I allowed only a brief touch; my hips moved surely as I dragged my dick up and down her opening, sometimes digging in a bit but mostly just letting her slick little pussy have a slight taste of my purple head. She was into it now, teasing back, biting her lip as she rolled her hips back and forth.

A sneaked glance at Julia told me she was just about comatose, curled up around her pillow, barely even watching us. I focused on Marie. "So, you're a gymnast?" I said conversationally. She blinked. "Why don't you show me a few tricks?"

A slow, evil grin spread across her wide mouth. Fixing her eyes on mine, she raised her feet off the ground without even straining, her abs flexing as she brought her legs slowly up to the vertical... and beyond. I watched out of the side of my eyes as her taut legs moved calmly past my head and toward the wall; I let her wrists loose, and she showed no effort at all as she tucked her knees in behind her elbows, her calves level with her face. Holy mother of God; I'd never seen a woman so wide open. "This what you had in mind?"

"Shit." I looked down; that pussy was like a window on a wall, completely accessible as though a guillotine had snipped off her legs. The tendons in the back of her thighs were long and tight, her muscles firm. Beneath her cunt I could see her little pink asshole, also fully exposed.

"Paul likes having sex with me like this," Marie told me shyly. Her voice was calm and even, unfazed by her stretching legs. "It lets him get all the way in."

"Hmm." I arched an eyebrow and continued my tease, using my hand now to move my dick around her vag. It was another kind of tickle; my glans swam through her slushy crack, leaving her gasping and struggling in frustration. I laid my shaft along her opening, sawing back and forth, my head poking gently at where her clit had to be. "Easy access, that's for sure," I said in awe, my other hand tracing across her tensed ass. "You're so wide open I'll bet I could jam my balls in there."

She giggled. "You say the sweetest things," she said dryly. I could tell she was tired of simmering; she wanted my cock. But, for twisted reasons of my own, I needed to hear her say it.

Voboy
Voboy
1,796 Followers