Cum Drops Keep Falling on My Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

"How the hell am I supposed to know if I do manage to get any on you?" I asked simply. I was already wondering if I had time to locate the small squirt gun I used to keep on my key-chain. I could lay it off to one side of my prick, pretending to cum and hopefully manage to aim it just enough so that she'd feel something.

Tanya giggled. "Ever seen cum beneath a black-light? It's really pretty cool, shows up all over the place!"

So much for that idea.

"I have one in my room, you can check me out yourself if you don't believe me, afterwards..." she said grinning that grin again. "It really is pretty wild."

"No shit!" I stated, wondering if she'd let me see her face beneath a black light if I won this little contest. Whoever the 'wild' woman was that lived below Jeff didn't stand a chance compared to Tanya.

All this dirty talk we'd been sharing had me closer to 'the moment' than I'd realized. "If we're really going to do this, you'd best get that cute ass of yours moving!" I told her.

Quick as a flash, Tanya left the balcony heading out the door of our apartment and down six flights of stairs.

It was late. As I glanced around towards our neighbors, I was glad to see that most if not all of the lights were off. Many of the neighboring houses held college students just like us. And even if any were home, up...or happened to spot Tanya standing down on the sidewalk naked, it wouldn't be found as being unusual, especially with a hot tub sitting right behind her. What would be considered unusual would be if anyone spotted me standing out on our balcony, pulling my pud.

It took a few minutes for her to reach the bottom, but finally she appeared, still nude as she reached the sidewalk looking up towards me. "Anytime!" she yelled up at me.

I wanted to duck behind the railing. There she was, naked as the day she was born yelling at me about as loudly as she could. If anyone was up, they'd soon be looking out their windows wondering who was making all the noise. I know that I would have had it been me.

"Shhh," I said looking everywhere around me.

"What?" she yelled up towards me even louder.

"Fuck, never mind!" I called down, feeling my erection suddenly dwindling.

"Hurry up!" Tanya called out a minute or so later. "What's taking you so long anyway?"

"I don't know if I can do this!" I yelled down, wincing at every syllable of sound my mouth made.

"Need some help?"

For a moment, I thought she was seriously considering running all the way upstairs again just to take matters in her own hand. Which wasn't such a bad idea, as maybe I could keep her there instead of continuing on with this rather bizarre idea of hers.

I nodded my head, forgetting it was dark.

"Well?"

"Yes!" I called down in exasperation. My cock was now as flaccid as a garden hose on a hot summers day. There was no way I was going to be shooting anything on anyone in the shape I was currently in.

Looking towards her, I half expected to see her leave. Instead, she began playing with her breasts, lifting one of them up to her lips in order to begin sucking on her nipple. Her other hand was down between her legs, and though I couldn't see what she was doing as clearly as I could see what she was still doing to her breast, the thought alone was enough.

"That help?"

Surprisingly, it did. In seconds my prick was rock hard again, and that old 'tingly' feeling I'd just started to feel a short time ago was making it's way back.

"Yeah, keep doing that!"

She did. I felt the first signs of orgasm approach as my balls tightened wonderfully. Cupping them with my free hand, I massaged them knowing full well from previous experience that in doing so; I'd produce a much larger volume of cream for one thing. And for another, it seemingly helped it making it squirt that much harder and further whenever I did that.

I peered over the railing one last time, 'aiming' my prick in her general direction, wondering if I should 'thrust' my cock when I came as though it might actually help give my flying sperm some sort of a send off.

"Here it cums!" I called down literally.

Tanya cupped both breasts pressing them together as though I was really going to be that lucky, especially at this distance.

I felt the first ejaculate race up my shaft, held it as long as I physically could, letting the pressure escalate, then felt it explode from the tip of my cock in a mind-numbing sensation of pleasure. Seeing my spunk spurt from the tip of my prick, disappearing a moment later into the darkness was pretty interesting. Even the second, third, and forth hard-felt explosions seemed to string out in a fairly good-sized spread, one of which I was now seriously hoping would land on her. As the final traces of my spending oozed out the head of my dick to trickle between my fingers rather than joining the initial hard squirts into the great unknown, I again looked down below me. Surprised when I saw that Tanya was no longer standing there.

"Shit!" I worriedly thought. "Maybe someone finally did wonder what the hell was going on and scared Tanya off."

I waited anxiously looking towards the open door of our apartment when I heard her footsteps running up the stairs, taking two at a time by the sounds of it. Moments later she appeared, standing in the doorway.

"Well?" I asked.

She walked towards me, smiling like all get out. As she drew closer to me, I saw a trace of glistening moisture spread along one side of her face.

"Really?" I asked.

"I'm all yours!" she responded. "So, what do you want me to do?" she asked obviously excited, and very willing to go along with whatever it was I had in mind.

"Well, first. You're gonna need to give me a few," I said sheepishly. "But secondly, where is it you said you have that black light of yours?"

Tanya was laughing. "Now you're getting into the spirit of things!" she exclaimed. "Go pour us some more wine and meet me in my room."

I immediately turned to fetch our wine glasses as I heard her singing a familiar tune, though the words were obviously different.

"Cum drops keep falling on my head..."

#

She was right about the black light. Not only was that an interesting experience, but she also happened to have one of those glow in the dark vibrators. If you've never had the opportunity to watch someone use one of those in the near total dark, you really should!

In a way, it was sort of like watching a magician perform a slight of hand trick. Only in this case, it was a slight of in and out a pussy trick. Which was fascinating as hell to watch.

Tanya truly was the most uninhibited woman I had ever met. It seemed like there wasn't anything too wild, or too erotic that she wasn't willing to at least try doing once, which included applying edible, phosphorescent paint to one another.

Lying beneath the black light on her bed, we poured, squirted, and smeared various colors all over one another. Even I had to admit, it was one of the wildest experiences I'd ever had. Seeing her pussy glowing vividly in reds, blues, greens, yellows and purples as I 'artistically' masturbated her with a variety of stroking colors was sensational. And, watching her transform my erection into a series of multi striped colors before mushing them altogether in an abstract smear not only felt great, but also looked extremely strange merely adding to the intensity of the pleasure she was giving me.

"You should see your face!" she laughed openly a while later. I'd just finished giving her a multiple series of orgasms with my tongue when I sat up. Handing me a mirror so I could see myself, I joined her laughing hysterically at my miss-mashed appearance.

"You look like one of the characters in a 'Bat Man' movie or something," Tanya told me still giggling.

"Hmm, how about, 'The Stroker!'" I said masturbating my still multi-colored prick.

"Or how about, "The Diddler!", Tanya said cracking herself up, spreading her quim apart with her hands, placing the mirror I'd been holding so she could take a look at the wide variety of colors currently displayed on her pussy-palate.

For hours we played, getting sillier and sillier by the moment. When sunlight finally began to filter in through my bedroom window, we decided it was time to shower and get a few hours sleep. Little did I realize just how little sleep I was going to actually get over the course of the next several days.

#

I'd gone over to the Laundromat to wash what few clothes I actually owned. Tanya had already mentioned to me that she was planning on catching some 'rays', and had asked Jeff if he had any problem with her lying out nude on a blanket out by the tub. I'd wondered why, even asking her why she simply didn't lay out on the balcony where there would at least be some privacy. To which she responded that it was much hotter out there than it would be down on the grass.

"And besides, if Jeff doesn't have a problem with it, why should you?" she asked.

I needed to learn, Tanya was Tanya, and I had laundry to do.

By the time I got back, the "girls" had returned. Wandering out onto the balcony, curious to see what was happening, I wasn't disappointed, though somewhat surprised. Tanya was there, still nude. But so were Jeff, and the "girls" who I'd later be introduced to as Debra and Nichole. They were all sharing Tanya's blanket, with Jeff having made a large pitcher of margaritas they were sharing.

I swear Tanya had a sixth sense, looking up towards me, waving at me, and then waving me down to join them. Why I felt a little jealous I don't know. But I did. I soon reached them, being quickly introduced to Debra and Nichole, then handed a nice cold perfectly made glass of margarita to sit down and enjoy.

If I didn't know better, I'd have sworn by the way the girls were talking, getting along, that they had known one another for years.

"I was just telling Tanya that we should have a party!" Nichole stated. Obviously, she was the 'wild' one Jeff had mentioned to me. With Tanya sitting there so uninhibitedly, it was only a matter of time, not to be outdone I assumed, that she mentioned the heat, and quickly removed her tee shirt. Having done that, she proved what I'd already guessed upon my arrival, and that was, she wasn't wearing a bra either.

Debra soon joined the two of them, so that moments later the three women were complimenting one another on the shape and size of each other's breasts. And though I found this conversation 'titillating', to say the least, I felt somewhat out of place just sitting there. I'd quickly finished my drink, declining a second and stood.

"I'd better get upstairs and put my laundry away," I stated as though it was the most important thing in the world that I had to do.

"What about the party?" Nichole asked.

"Sounds good, whenever you want to," I said turning to leave.

"How about tonight then?" I heard Tanya ask.

I turned to cast my vote against doing that, but by the sudden eruption of excitement by everyone else, I'd have been outvoted four to one. And besides, everyone was looking at me. I'd have felt stupid with no real good reason for saying no. I turned once again with a brief smile, hearing as I did an all too familiar tune being sung by Tanya while everyone else either whistled or hummed along.

"Cum drops keep falling on my head... And, just like the guy who's cocks too big...for my mouth, Doesn't seem to fit, Those...cum drops are falling on my head, they keep falling..."

I was laughing so hard by the time I reached the door; I was more than ready to party.

#

By the time I'd gotten out of the shower, Jeff, Debra and Nichole had already arrived. Tanya came into my bedroom wearing only the '69' jersey she'd borrowed, but to be honest about it, she looked far better in it than I did, especially with so much tantalizing bits of flesh peaking out through all that mesh material of the jersey.

"Come on you!" Tanya urged, "Everyone's waiting!"

"Waiting for what?"

"For you! We came up with another idea for a game!" she said excitedly.

"We? Or you?" I asked sarcastically.

Tanya lifted up the jersey, flashing me her 'tits'. "Play nice, or you won't get to see them the rest of the evening," she threatened teasingly.

Somehow, I didn't think that was even remotely possible. Walking behind her, eyeing that cute gorgeous tight ass, I was already in a much better mood by the time I entered the front room. Which was made even more so when I saw that both Debra and Nichole were wearing nothing more than the briefest bikini's I'd ever seen worn by any woman.

After several very stiff drinks, which I needed to bolster my courage and lower my inhibitions somewhat, especially being in front of another guy who I hardly even knew, things started to pick up.

"So Darren, you ready to play another game?" Tanya questioned with a look that said I'd best fasten my seatbelt.

"Yeah, I guess...what do you have in mind anyway?"

"Well, actually it was Nichole's idea," she said looking at her. "After I told her what we did last night, she came up with something similar."

"And?" I said, feeling like I'd just found myself standing out in the middle of a field full of land mines.

"Ever play 'Pin the tail on the Donkey' when you were a kid?" Nichole asked.

She really did have enormous boobs; they were practically spilling out of the miniscule top she was wearing.

"Yeah," I replied, deciding that one worded answers where about as good as I was prepared to give for the time being.

"Well, it's sort of like that," Nichole began. "We blindfold you..."

Once again I was envisioning handcuffs, blindfolds, being tied to the bed.

"Spin you around a few times, then you walk forward...dick or boobs pointing out. Whoever it touches, is the person you'll be with for the next fifteen minutes, in front of everyone!" Nichole finished, having explained the rules.

"Sounds like fun doesn't it?" Tanya said already removing her jersey. I knew the thing about not seeing her tits wouldn't hold.

"Ok, so...who goes first?"

"I've already put each one of our names in a hat," Tanya said holding up one of my ball caps. "Go ahead Darren, pick one."

I reached in, drew out a folded slip of paper and read, "Nichole."

While Jeff helped to blindfold her, everyone else took a position standing equally apart from one another. When it dawned on me that it wasn't just going to be between Jeff and I, I suddenly got a lot more enthusiastic about playing this particular game.

"Ok Jeff, spin her around a few times, and then everyone trade places one more time before she moves so there's no cheating going on," Tanya instructed him.

Watching Nichole spin around was fascinating enough. But after we'd all trades places with one another, watching her as she stepped sideways, almost crashing into the lamp before reaching out her hand and hitting Tanya squarely in the boob, told me I was about to experience what every one termed as every man's fantasy.

"Looks like we have a winner!" Debra exclaimed enthusiastically.

What I didn't know then, but would learn later was that both Debra and Nichole were bi-sexual. Living together as they were, they had a nice pleasurable relationship with one another, occasionally sharing and admitting a man here or there into their bed with them, so long as they both approved, and so long as it was never a behind the back sort of thing going on with either of them.

Tanya led Nichole over to the couch, laying down on it, spreading her legs with out any hesitation whatsoever.

"Lick my pussy baby!" Tanya told her wickedly.

For the next fifteen minutes, I stood there, my erection growing harder with each slip of the tongue inside Tanya's wet, glistening pussy.

Drawing again, I was disappointed when it was Jeff's turn. As the girls began to blind fold him, as well as remove the shorts he'd been wearing, I headed towards the kitchen to make myself a fresh drink.

"Hey! Just where do you think you're going?" Tanya asked.

"Ah, to get a drink?" I replied not catching on.

"Well hurry back, we can't start until you're back in the circle!"

I nearly dropped the glass I was holding. "Excuse me?"

"Yeah, hurry up!"

"Listen Tanya, there's no way..."

If looks could kill.

"Darren? Don't be a spoilsport. Besides, there's only a one in four chance anyway."

"Yeah, but that's twenty five percent more than I think I'm ready to gamble on," I stated nervously.

I fixed myself a drink. A straight scotch, downing it. Minutes later I was dragged back into position while Tanya spun Jeff around and around several times. Quietly, she motioned for everyone to exchange places one more time. I stepped over one spot placing myself directly behind the direction Jeff was currently facing. Jeff turned, completely around! He took one step forward, lost his balance and careened off to his right, crashing into Debra.

"Whew," I breathed in relief. Nichole laughed.

"Wait until it's your turn!" she said giggling.

Once again we all watched as Debra led Jeff over to the couch. Rather than getting on it, or in it however, she indicated what she wanted him to do by wiggling her ass at him as she leaned over the end of the couch. Smiling, Jeff stroked his cock briefly ensuring he was 'up' to the task at hand, and then eased his rather proud looking member into Debra's pussy from behind.

Except for a few porn movies, I'd never watched another guy actually fucking someone in front of me before. Admittedly, I found myself becoming even more aroused than I had been, including that brief intermission when I'd found myself dealing with a bout of homophobia.

"Oh yeah baby, fuck me. Fuck my pussy good baby!" Debra kept saying over and over. Though her breasts weren't quite as large as Nichole's were, they were nicely shaped. As she leaned over the edge of the couch, and as Jeff thrust himself in and out of her from behind, the sway of those magnificent breasts too and froe was having a rather distinct impact on my prick, as it seemed to throb in perfect harmony with their coupling.

"No cumming!" Tanya warned him. Apparently, there was another rule I wasn't aware of yet.

"Why not?" I asked curiously.

"Cause later, we're going to have a black-light party in the bedroom!" Tanya responded.

Suddenly I had a whole new set of visions to think about, and as bizarre as it might seem, I actually was finding myself getting even more excited at the thought of that.

When it came my turn, I was more than a bit nervous. I'd purposely taken note of Jeff's beginning position, realizing seconds later that it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference. After one of the girls had spun me around enough times to ensure I was completely dizzy, I placed one tentative foot out in front of me, then blindly stepped forward again losing my balance in the process. I felt a soft pair of hands catch me as I went down, hearing Nichole's voice as she caught me.

As it was her desire and pleasure, she indicated that she wanted me to go down on her. Something I truly enjoyed doing. Sitting on the couch, I knelt down on the floor in front of her and greedily began devouring her cunt. After our fifteen minutes were up, it took both Tanya and Debra to pry her hands off the back of my head.

"No! No! Please no! I was almost there!" she squealed in frustration.

We soon finished our game, with everyone taking a turn, and at Tanya's suggestion, headed into her room where we all somehow managed to place ourselves on her enormous air mattress beneath the black lights she'd replaced in the ceiling.

Next to the experience of coating one another in all those phosphorescent paints we'd played with, tumbling around in bed together, not sure who's body you were touching or playing with was one hell of an exciting situation to find myself in.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers
123456...8