Cum Drops Keep Falling on My Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,444 Followers

After staring at it for several long moments, she finally looked up towards my face and grinned.

"More wine?" pointing towards the coffee table where her empty glass sat. I looked towards Stew, but he again said nothing, his attention now totally focused on Tanya as she purposely made quite the production out of undressing his wife. Not to mention the fact that she was doing this entirely naked much to his obvious delight. And mine.

We both watched as Tanya straddled Suzanne's back. Something about that sent a major throbbing through my cock as I sat that imagining the feel of Tanya's soft wet pussy pressed against me. As she gently ran her hands up Sue's back kneading her flesh, I found myself mesmerized, as her lovely breasts dangled just above her. They would sometimes graze Sue's back as though caressing her in their own unique way. Stew was following along just as enthralled as I, becoming more and more fidgety in his chair the longer he sat there.

Tanya drew her hands in feathery strokes down along the side of Suzanne's semi-concealed breasts. I watched as Tanya lingered briefly, pressing the tips of her fingers gently into the fleshiness of each, eliciting a soft mewling sound from Suzanne as she did.

"Oh God, Tanya. That feels so good!"

"And it looks good too!" Stew said, surprising everyone as he spoke.

Tanya looked over to where he was sitting, taking notice of his obvious discomfort, and smiled.

"Roll over," Tanya instructed.

There was no doubt about it. Suzanne was a true blonde. The small patch of hair between her legs was even lighter in color than her shoulder-length hair was. Tanya positioned herself between Sue's legs effectively spreading them. She didn't react negatively however much to my relief as Tanya went back to massaging and caressing her, though I noticed she refrained from directly taking hold of either of Sue's exposed breasts. Had I have been in Tanya's place, I certainly would have. Which is probably why I wasn't.

As she stretched, leaning forward while working Sue's upper shoulders, I noticed a subtle contact of Tanya's mound against Sues. When she did that, she lingered, pressing herself and I swore I saw a circular gyration lasting one or two seconds before backing away as she drew her hands back down Sue's frame, once again the palms of each seemingly floating over the tips of Sue's erect nipples lightly brushing them.

"Fuck!"

Stew's unexpected comment drew my attention back to him, which had been difficult as I'd been so riveted in watching the sensual massage taking place in front of me.

"Go ahead Stew, you're amongst friends here you know. I'm fairly certain that Darren's been dying to stroke his cock too." Tanya said easily.

Though Tanya's bluntness was unexpected, she was certainly telling the truth. My cock was painfully entrapped begging for release. Hesitantly, Stew guiltily cast a glance in my direction. From the corner of my eye however, I caught Tanya mouthing the words, "do it" to me.

With a smile, I began unbuckling my belt, lowering my zipper. Though I didn't look, I could hear a similar activity taking place over where Stew was sitting. But when Tanya spoke, I had no choice but to look over towards him.

"Oh my God...Stew!" Tanya exclaimed totally out of character.

Even I was impressed. I'd never had any complaints from anyone about my prick, but the behemoth I was staring at now nearly deflated my own erection. Tanya looked down towards Sue with awe-filled wonder in her eyes. Sue was blushing, and grinning.

"He is rather big isn't he?" she giggled appreciatively.

"Big! He's fucking huge!" Tanya responded. "How the hell..."

I was wondering the same thing myself. Stew's cock rose from his lap like a cobra, I could almost envision a snake charmer sitting cross-legged in front of him playing a flute as Stew's cock rhythmically danced swaying back and forth. Not only was it thick as well as long, but the head of his penis reminded me of a mushroom. For a brief second, I tried to envision what that would be like if I had a pussy. Not only would it be incredibly difficult putting it in, but the helmet of his prick had wide flanges that on the outward thrust would very possibly grab at the walls of a woman's cunt as though trying to hang on rather than submitting to being pulled outwards.

Shaking that image away, I refocused on the two women laying before me, though neither at the moment was doing anything more than just staring at Stew's prick.

"How do you manage it?" Tanya asked, finally finishing her question. "I have to be honest with you Sue, I'd love seeing that!"

"If you were a guy, you'd have brass balls," I thought wondering if she really thought she'd get the two of them to actually fuck in front of us.

Sue turned crimson. "Really? You'd like to see the two of us..."

"Fuck. Yes, I would," Tanya only now actually taking hold of Sue's nipples, pinching them.

"I need to get really, really juicy first," Sue stated, surprising everyone with her candor, an obvious breathlessness being heard in her words.

"Sue?" Stew asked cautiously.

Before he could put any kind of damper on Sue's sudden inhibitions, Tanya dove into her pussy like an Olympian. Watching Tanya's tongue begin to work its magic on Suzanne's cunt had the desired affect. And once again I found myself carrying on a conversation with me.

"What is it about two women together that somehow supercedes everything else?" I wondered. "Fuck, if it could be bottled, it would be the most powerful elixir known to mankind. Or womankind," I amended.

Seeing Tanya licking his wife's pussy effectively put a rather large thick cork in his mouth. That, or he was as tongue-tied as I was. Still fingering Sue's tits, Tanya continued to pinch, roll, and extend those incredible nipples up and away from her breasts, giving both Stew and I an additional side-show to the THX sounds coming from Suzanne's mouth as she moaned and groaned in ecstasy that I began to worry would soon be heard by every neighbor in our apartment building.

"Oh my God, Tanya! You have no idea how fucking good this feels!"

"Oh, I think she does!" I said speaking for the first time in quite a while.

"I'm soaking wet!" Sue added, giggling happily.

"As am I, in two places!" Tanya rose showing everyone in doing so that her face was literally drenched with Suzanne's pussy juice. "Ok Stew, I think she's more than ready for you now," Tanya beckoned him.

Unsteadily, Stew actually stood up removing his pants and underwear, which made his massive prick seem even more surrealistic as he slowly made his way over towards his wife.

He was still fisting and stroking it as he walked, hand over hand, which reminded me of reeling in a coil of rope.

"I'm not quite hard enough yet," he said a bit sheepishly. "But it's getting there."

"Not hard enough yet?" I actually blurted. "Holy shit Stew, how fucking big do you get anyway?"

He actually was embarrassed. "A little more than this," he offered doing that hand over fist thing.

"A lot more," Sue grinned looking towards her husband as his dick cast a shadow over his wife's prone body.

"Hmm, would you like some help with that?" Tanya asked, turning to look at Sue. "May I?" she asked, seeking permission.

"Be my guest," Sue winked.

Not that Tanya had a big mouth, except for speaking once in a while, but as good as she was at sucking cock, the head of Stew's prick was too wide for even her mouth. About all she could do was gobble the head of his prick up in smaller portions, chewing and nipping at it while having placed both hands side-by-side on its length. I could have sworn while sitting there watching her that she could have easily done a few chin-ups on the fucking thing.

Amazingly, he actually did harden even more than he was already, growing thicker and longer in the process.

"Thank you Tanya, I think I'm ready now," he confirmed.

Almost reverently, Tanya kneeled along with Stew as he positioned himself between his wife's out stretched legs. Holding on to his one-eyed monster, Tanya guided the enormous bulb of his cock head pressing it against the opening of her pussy. I watched in total fascination as Tanya worked it, easing it as best she could until the tip at least was surrounded and covered in sweet slippery pussy flesh.

If I didn't know better, I'd have sworn I was watching a very X-rated remake of 'The Little Shop of Horrors', as Suzanne's pussy seemed to be devouring her husbands dick. Like a mouth opening and closing, she managed to contract her cunt-muscles to the point that it really did look a lot like a man-eating plant, or cock-eating flower in this instance as she eventually managed to actually suck in that mushroomed head.

"Isn't that fucking amazing?" Tanya asked as I felt her hand wrap itself around my much smaller, though equally stiff cock. She had walked over to stand beside me while we took in the show.

Words failed me however, and I found myself wondering when we'd get to the part where Sue's cunt would eventually swallow him whole until the lips of her pussy suddenly reappeared with her husbands face looking from the inside out at us.

Obviously they'd had plenty of time to practice doing this. And it must have taken them a lot of practice. Stew obviously couldn't fit more than half of that enormous cock inside her, holding onto the exposed portion with both hands, he more or less held it there, masturfuckbatinging his prick in and out of her cunt while she in turn milked it through a series of vaginal contractions that still reminded me of one of those pod-plants from the movie.

Tanya had had Sue hanging on the edge with her tongue, so I wasn't too surprised when a reasonably short time later it became obvious she was near the ledge of orgasm and about to jump off.

There was no real warning either. One moment her eyes were open though becoming lidded as though heavy weights were dragging them down. In the next instant her face grimaced in a pleasure-pained look, her mouth opening, forming a perfect circle though no sound came from it as she did. A second after that, her pussy clenched one last time, arching her back up and off the floor where it was met by this blood-curdling scream that filled the room.

"Fuck me!" I screamed in alarm, totally and completely taken by surprise by the unexpected sound of pure pleasure erupting from this woman's lungs.

"Cum on me! Cum on me! Cum on me!" Sue was screaming out over and over.

Withdrawing that fire-hose from his wife's pussy, I watched exactly the way I'd initially imagined it as the head of his prick seemed to linger at the opening of her cunt, the lips of which seemed to entangle themselves with the velvety flesh of that mushroomed head before finally giving way with a serious 'suck-plopping' sound as his prick came free.

Sue wasn't kidding either. I don't think ten guys standing together over her jerking off simultaneously could have produced the volume of cum Stew did. When he erupted, I'd more or less anticipated that with a monster prick like his, he would shoot a pretty large load, but this was a fucking shower! Stew was jack-hammering his prick in a way I never thought possible anyway, while a near constant stream of spunk flew from the tip of his cock filling the air in high-flying arches and streamers of cum that began to fall from the air hitting her like a sudden cloud burst had somehow found its way inside our apartment. It was seriously like she'd found herself caught outside in a thunderstorm, which is also when I heard a familiar tune suddenly being hummed beside me.

"Hey Tanya! That's my song!"

#

Stew had collapsed leaning against the side of the couch though still sitting on the floor. Suzanne was still lying on her back, unmoving. And if I didn't know better, I'd have thought she was dead. Covered in fuck-butter from head to toe, she lay unmoving from the powerful climax she'd just experienced. The only one moving was Tanya.

"Where the hell are you going?" I asked.

"To make a phone call."

"A phone call? Now?"

Tanya ignored me as she entered the bedroom, leaving me to stand there with a hard throbbing cock that wasn't getting any kind of satisfaction whatsoever. A few minutes later she remerged from the bedroom, but rather than stopping as I'd expected, she headed immediately for the door.

"What the hell?" I wondered.

Tanya had barely reached it when a knock came. When it did, Stew started to stand up with a panic stricken look on his face.

"Don't you dare move! Either of you!" Tanya warned as Sue actually began coming to her senses.

The tone of her voice was deadly serious, and I choked back a laugh as I watched Stew actually taking it that way. Opening the door, our more than friendly neighbors Debra and Nichole entered.

"What's all the excitement about?" Debra was the first to speak upon entering. Nichole however took one look at Stew leaning next to the couch and made a beeline for him.

"Good God Debra...you've gotta come see this!" she exclaimed.

Poor Stew was about as confused as any man I've ever seen. He just sat there with a bewildered expression on his face.

"Ah Tanya?" he feebly asked.

"You guys already know Debra and Nichole don't you?" Tanya spun around looking towards Sue.

Sue was just as confused as Stew was by my way of thinking.

"Yes, we do," Nichole jumped in. "But not as well as you seem to!" she said with a giggle to her voice.

"Oh my!" Debra walked up joining her roommate glancing down towards Stew's still fairly large sized prick.

"You should see it when he's really hard!" Sue shocked everyone saying.

By now, Tanya had rejoined Suzanne on the floor. She immediately began massaging in the torrent of Stew's fuck-butter that was coating her body. "This is even better than massage oil!" Tanya exclaimed.

But I noticed that neither Debra nor Nichole was really listening. Nichole had already latched onto Stew's cock and was giving it one of the hottest caresses I'd ever witnessed. He'd looked over towards where Sue was still laying, but all she'd done was grin at him. Which I immediately assumed was a 'go for it' signal of one sort or another. So, he was.

Or the girls were anyway.

I watched as Debra stripped off the tight little pair of shorts she was wearing along with the bikini top. In seconds, she was as naked as everyone else, except for Nichole and myself. Joining her friend, Debra began chomping on Stew's prick like it was a corn on the cob, which Nichole was already doing on her side of Stew's cock.

As for myself, I couldn't even imagine having a 'side' the way I was looking at it.

Nichole quickly removed her clothing too, leaving me as the odd man out under the circumstances.

"God Stew...will you titty fuck me?" she asked wantonly.

Now I really was feeling left out. Tanya was cleaning off Sue's breasts with her tongue, while Stew straddled Nichole's chest, resting his prick between those alabaster peaks of tit-flesh. I wasn't surprised to watch her also nipping and sucking that mushroom head while he slid the rest of himself back and forth between those near perfect mounds. Not to be left out, Debra joined the two of them by leaning over so she could both play with Nichole's nipples as well as tonguing Stew's prick as he grew harder and longer much to their delight.

As erotic as watching all this was, I really was feeling a bit put out, which is when I glanced up and noticed Tanya and Sue walking towards me.

"Grab one of those cushions and throw it back on the couch," she instructed Sue.

As she reached me, she unbuttoned my shirt removing it, and began working on my pants.

"You didn't think we'd actually leave you out now did you?" Tanya spoke in that naughty little girl voice I loved so much.

"Well no...yes," I admitted pouting.

Tanya laughed. "I'd never do that," she said winking at me, then pushed me back on to the couch where I landed unceremoniously.

I could almost hear the "beep-beep-beep" as she backed up positioning herself over my cock which was only then beginning to stand stiff and proud once again. I felt her liquid pussy capture my prick, sliding down my much shorter length, but I felt each and every inch when she did.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed happily.

I was wondering what had happened to Sue. Then I felt her tongue as it tickled my balls.

"Lick my pussy a little too!" Tanya moaned.

Reaching around, I fondled those perfect breasts of Tanya's. Feeling them fill my hands, hard nipples pressed deeply into my palms while that liquid cooze of hers suck-fucked my prick was amazing. Then you add to that having your balls licked, and occasionally your prick too whenever she had the opportunity, I was in heaven!

"Oh yes Sue, yes! God that feels good!" Tanya moaned thrusting herself even harder upon me. "Lit my clit baby, lick it!"

I could still see Stew as he continued to thrust his massive erection between Nichole's equally massive globes. Debra was now standing, having moved over to stand in front of him, straddling herself over Nichole. Stew was treating her to a pussy licking himself while she stood before him, holding her cunt open with her fingers so he could more easily tickle her with his tongue.

"Finger-fuck yourself so I can watch you," Tanya told Sue. And though I couldn't see it, it was enough to imagine her doing so as the sounds of her deliciously wet pussy began reaching my ears as she did.

The 'slap-slap-slap' of frenzied fucking soon drowned all that out however as Tanya began to go wild, virtually impaling herself with each and every thrust of that tight wet cunt on my cock. I swore as she did, that I'd felt the tip of my prick knocking at the entrance to her womb. Only seconds away from filling her pussy with my fuck-butter, I was glad when Tanya cried out alerting Sue and I both that she was almost there.

"Suck my clit...hard! I'm gonna cum!" she exclaimed.

I'm sure Sue was doing exactly that as I no longer felt that incredible tongue licking me. But her hands were however, kneading my balls with just the right amount of force to make it pleasurable rather than painful. It also triggered the cum-monkeys to work harder in churning up what was about to be a very powerful jettison of my spunk.

"Oh fuck...me too!" I managed to say as I felt the first delicious explosion rip through my soul.

"Suck his cum! Suck his cum!" Tanya redirected Sue. I felt her hand literally yank my prick from Tanya's cunt just as the head of my prick unleashed that churning butter the monkeys had made for me. I felt Sue's lips surrounding my shaft, her hands stroking me up and down milking jettison after hard-felt jettison of my cum juice. Tanya was joyfully coming too, frigging her clit with her fingers, drawing in breath repeatedly that I never heard her expel until the very end. Then she just seemed to melt in one gigantic explosion of ecstasy that caused a torrent of her own female squirtings to expel themselves from her pussy along with the scream she'd been holding her breath for.

With a mouth still fairly well full of my cream, Sue allowed it to flow from the sides of her lips while she dove back into Tanya's pussy, adding her liquid version of orgasm to mine, which she sucked down greedily.

With one eye, I managed to look over towards the other three, all of whom were in turn watching us. For a second, I thought they might actually start clapping.

"That was fucking great!" Stew actually responded enthusiastically.

Tanya reached down between her legs gathering a great deal of her moisture within her hands as she did. Walking over towards Stew, she placed her hand against his lips, wiping it, then likewise offered a finger or two to Debra who immediately sucked it deeply into her mouth cleaning it off.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,444 Followers
123456...8