Cum Drops Keep Falling on My Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"Sorry Darren. Girls only," she stated seriously. "You'll just have to wait until the party."

"The game!" Nichole corrected.

"The game," Tanya agreed. "Come on girls, let's go get one another off. We're going to have a busy enough afternoon as it is anyway."

Stunned, I watched the three of them disappear into the bedroom closing the door behind them. I thought briefly of following them in anyway until I heard the faint 'click' of the door being locked behind them a second later.

"Fuck! She really was serious!" I said dejectedly to myself, feeling my erection suddenly pouting as I stood there a short distance from the closed and locked door. Once again I heard the 'click', and the door opened. All three women stood there naked, peering out at me.

"Just kidding Darren," Tanya said grinning. "Now get in here. Like I said...you owe me!"

#

I followed the instructions given me as I'm sure had been given to everyone. Pulling around back behind the dance studio, I entered through the back entrance, which was closer to the locker rooms according to Tanya where we were to go before doing or seeing anything else.

Debra, Nichole and Tanya had come over much earlier of course to put the finishing touches on things. Besides 'The Geek' and the girls, it appeared I was the first one amongst everyone else to have arrived. Entering through the back way, I saw we'd all been assigned a locker as they had our names temporarily taped to them along with an envelope with a basic set of instructions. I quickly tore into the envelope and read:

"You are instructed to remove all your clothing. Inside the locker you will find a pair of specially designed briefs you're expected to wear for the game. You will also find a pair of fuzzy dice that will be used throughout the game, place those around your neck and proceed down the hallway to the small private dance room and wait there."

Opening the locker, I quickly located the bright red satin briefs that I'd been told in the note would be waiting for me. Along with those, I also found a pair of matching fuzzy red dice much like those you'd see hanging from someone's rearview mirror. Removing my clothing, I began to slip into the briefs when I noticed that a small opening appeared in front, obviously my cock was intended to poke through it. Although there wasn't a lot at the moment to make that comfortably possible, I was surprised that the mere thought of what everyone would look like, and the excitement that would follow from it, soon had me sporting an erection. Taking my dice, I walked down the hallway to the room they had indicated and found a carefully prepared set of 'game' instructions waiting for me upon my arrival. In addition, a pitcher of margaritas sat on a nearby table as a mood setting refreshment for everyone.

"Cool!" I thought pouring myself a drink to sip on while reading the "rules of the game" as I noticed the handout to be labeled. Moments later, Dave and Larry arrived, followed shortly by everyone else. The guys all wore similar briefs of varying colors, all of which had been purposely designed for our cocks to poke through. And like everyone, we all had erections in anticipation of the festivities ahead. Stew was having a much more difficult time with the way his cock poked through his shorts, which even Dave sat marveling at, but it was the briefest of thong bikini's, all of which had nipple cut-outs that I found erotically entertaining.

"Some outfit isn't it?" Sue said as she came over to sit down next to me. The baby-blue thong was so skimpy that it barely even covered her in the first place. Her long erect nipples poking through the cutouts of the bra invitingly.

"Damn Sue, you can say that again!" I said eyeing her just as Jeff and Pam walked into the room.

Jeff was wearing an emerald green tight fitting brief, already aroused, his erection was poking through the opening stiff and proud. He smiled impishly, well aware that everyone who'd already arrived was staring at the obvious. But it wasn't just his stiff member that had drawn everyone's attention towards them when they entered, but the attractive looking blonde wearing a deep black thong bikini. He quickly introduced everyone to Pam. I smiled inwardly as I gently shook her hand in greeting. As I did, her magnificent breasts jiggled slightly, far larger than any of the other girls, her boobs threatened to spill out of the barely concealing cups at any moment. Her nipples pressed tightly against the small cutout openings of the thin bra that bordered on failure to keep her breasts confined, each nipple just as firm and erect as Jeff's prick was.

"Hi everyone!"

Tanya had opened the door peeking in. "Everyone ready to play 'The Game'?"

She was wearing a bright white, almost satin finish looking thong bikini. As was everyone's, her nipples poked through the openings of her bikini top, standing out in stark contrast to the top as dark as her nipples were.

Almost as one, we all nodded heads or vocalized our willingness to get things started.

"Follow me then!" Tanya turned, heading down the hallway.

Tanya waited briefly until we had all gathered near her before opening the doublewide doors into the dance studio. The moment she did, I understood why it was called "Pyramid Dancing" as Bernie's studio was called. Though you couldn't tell from the outside, the moment you entered, you realized the main dance studio was shaped into the form of a pyramid, using enormous floor to ceiling mirrors that encompassed the entire room. It was at that point that I also understood the particular attire we were all wearing, as the entire chamber was black-lighted, our garments immediately glowing brilliantly beneath the subdued lighting.

"You and your black lights," I said turning towards Tanya. "I should have known," I said teasingly.

Even Pam's black bikini was glowing beneath the lights from a myriad of "sparklies", as Tanya called them as we entered.

"Wow, this is way fucking cool!" Dave commented.

Bernie and the girls had obviously been busy. Using water based florescent paints, they had created an enormous game board on the floor of the studio, that when looking in the pyramid of mirrors gave it a three dimensional look that had to be seen to be believed. Much like a Monopoly board, only giant sized, it covered nearly the entire floor area of the room. In one of the corners stood a miniature bar, complete with bar tender dressed in white shirt and glowing purple tie. A well stocked bar behind him contained a wide variety of alcoholic beverages. A few of the enormous squares contained pieces of furniture, here and there a chair, a small couch or what appeared to be a massage table. In the very middle of the game board was a circular area that had enormous bright green letters glowing beneath the black lights that read: "Orgy Room". It was filled with a wide variety of comfortable looking pillows, all of which again glowed brilliantly beneath the lights up above.

"This is unfucking believable!" Larry commented taking the words right out of my mouth.

We all wandered about briefly taking in the spectacular scene before us. Oversized cards were neatly stacked in tall piles kitty-corner to one another, just like the cards in a Monopoly Game, though these were labeled simply "His" and "Hers".

In addition to the bartender that Bernie introduced us to as Jason, there was also another guy dressed in what appeared to be a referee's uniform, complete with a whistle and black and white striped shirt, which like everyone else, glowed eerily beneath the lighting. It was at this point we all noticed a rather comfortable looking pair of chairs sitting just off one side of the gigantic game board.

"Who's that for?" I asked no one in particular, though it was Bernie who actually answered.

"Before we begin, I wanted to tell everyone that I came up with an additional incentive in playing the game, but I also wanted to first get everyone's approval for it first," he began.

By the looks on the girl's faces, even they were obviously unaware of this unexpected addition to the rules of the game we'd all been given a copy to read.

"Since I started this business, I've had a silent partner who has backed me from the beginning. He and his wife are fairly wealthy, and they have offered as an additional surprise while we play, permitted to watch and participate to a limited degree, that every time anyone passes 'start', they will be given fifty dollars. Provided of course that everyone is comfortable with them being here, watching as the rest of us play the game. They will be wearing masks so as to conceal their true identities, and as such will remain seated within the chairs at all times."

Bernie then pointed out four black silhouettes two male, two female, one on each side of the game board, positioned where normally the railroads would have been on a Monopoly board.

"When anyone lands on one of these, if you're male, then you are to go over to Mrs. X as we'll call her and perform whatever act she wishes you to perform or do for her for a time period of five minutes. Hence the referee with the stopwatch and whistle which he'll be using throughout the game for other time monitored activities. And obviously visa versa for the women. If you land on one of these squares, you will then go over to Mr. X and perform for him whatever is requested. In both instances, whenever you do, you will be awarded an additional fifty dollars for the five minutes spent. Does anyone have a problem with this additional aspect to the game?" Bernie asked.

No one did. Making it even more exciting as having strangers actually watching and possibly involved from time to time an additional erotic aspect to be enjoyed while everyone else played and watched one another. With all of us having agreed, Bernie quickly brought out Mr. And Mrs. 'X', quickly introducing them to us before showing them to their seats.

We quickly covered the rules to ensure everyone understood them, after which, Tanya told us all to roll our fuzzy dice we were all wearing, to see who went first.

"Ok Larry, looks like you're up!" Tanya announced.

Larry rolled his dice, walking six spaces on the game board reaching a square called "His".

The referee had him draw one of the cards from off of the pile.

"You are instructed to lie down on your back and remain in this position until it is your turn to move once again," the referee instructed.

Doing so, Larry lay down as Debra rolled her dice, rolling a seven. As she prepared to walk by where Larry was laying, the referee then informed her that she was to mount Larry's cock as she passed, giving him "one" fuck-thrust as she did, as that was the number she'd rolled going past him. Everyone giggled as Debra squatted over him briefly, allowing one brief insertion of his penis inside her pussy before moving on to stand in the square next to him. Her square read "remove clothes".

"Well, that was quick!" Debra announced taking off her very brief bikini.

Dave rolled next joining Debra. As he passed by Larry who was still lying on the floor, the referee informed him of one of the rules we were all aware of.

"Even you have to give Larry's cock one quick hand-jack," he told him. "It's in the rules!" he added.

Dave quickly did so, reaching down to give his roommates prick a quick hand-jack before joining Debra where he too was required to remove his colored briefs.

"Since you are sharing a square, you must spin the wheel!" Our referee informed everyone. To my surprise, a spotlight appeared as some sort of hanging slowly descended from seemingly out of no where. Depicted on it were more sexual positions than I'd ever seen before. Producing a small hand-held spinning wheel, Dave gave it a quick spin watching moments later as it landed on the number '28'. We all quickly glanced at the hanging mural for the corresponding number. The scene shown in silhouette was of a couple performing a '69' on one another.

"Nice!" Dave said placing himself down on the floor just as the depiction said he should.

Debra quickly positioned herself over Dave, drawing his purple-headed swollen prick firmly between her lips.

"You have five minutes," our referee spoke. "Who's next?" he then questioned.

It was my turn. Rolling my fuzzy dice I rolled a twelve, sending me all the way to the corner bar.

"Don't forget to give Larry's prick six quick strokes!" Tanya informed me.

Surprised at this additional rules requirement, I quickly did so passing by Larry, then Debra and Dave who were busily pleasuring one another orally. I saddled up to the bar, ordered a scotch and water from our bar tender, then turned to continue watching the spectacle taking place just a short distance away. We'd barely gotten started, and already there was so much sexual tension in the air you could cut it with a knife it was so thick. I watched Tanya's roll, saw her land on one of the 'guest-watchers' silhouettes and knew that she'd be the first to pay one of them a visit. Mr. 'X' was already taking his stiff prick out of his pants when Tanya approached, they spoke briefly though I couldn't hear what his request was, though moments later it became obvious as Tanya knelt down on the floor in front of him and began licking his stiff prick.

Sue rolled next, giving Larry's cock the appropriate strokes with her pussy as she passed by and the first one to be sent to the 'orgy' room to await the arrival of at least two more people before she could even roll again. Then it was Stew's turn stopping just short of where Larry was laying. He too had to draw a 'his' card.

"You are required to masturbate until it's your turn to roll again," the referee instructed him.

Seeing Stew begin to stroke that incredibly large prick of his to life was actually entertaining. Especially as I sat there watching everyone from my barstool. Tanya was still expertly sucking off Mr. 'X', Dave was licking Debra's pussy like there was no tomorrow, who in turn was knobbing his pretty good-sized prick with her mouth as furiously as he was licking her.

Pam rolled, fucking Larry briefly as she passed by him soon joining me at the bar. "I'll have a white wine please," she ordered with a broad smile on her face. "Is this fucking hot or what?" she asked me.

"Oh yeah, its hot," I told her smiling just as wickedly.

Although there was no requirement that we do anything while sitting at the bar together, there was no rules saying we couldn't do anything either. As Pam sipped her wine, I felt her hand reach over, gently squeezing my erection as she began softly playing with it.

"God I hope we go to the orgy room soon! I want to fuck your brains out!" she told me seriously. "After everything I've been hearing about all of you, I've been looking forward to getting together for this crazy party for what seems like for ever!"

Pam took another sip of wine, held it inside her mouth then leaned over and proceeded to bathe my prick in a nice stimulating wine tasting of sorts.

"Fuck that feels good!"

By this time of course, Nichole passed Larry giving his prick a few nice pussy fucks before being the second person to arrive in the 'orgy' room with Sue. Tanya returned to her square to wait her next turn, and the referee almost had to pour water over Debra and Dave to force them apart as their five minutes were now up.

Jeff rolled next giving Larry's cock a few quick strokes then joined Tanya, though he was sent off to pleasure Mrs. 'X' rather than doing anything with her even though they were sharing the same square. Baring her breasts, we watched as Jeff lovingly sucked on each one of her nipples while Bernie rolled walking to his square just behind where Stew was standing. His was another 'his or hers' square, so Bernie was required to draw a card.

"You may proceed to the square of your choice," the referee informed everyone.

Surprisingly, Bernie quickly joined Pam and I at the bar.

"I think he's still a little nervous," Pam informed me pointing discreetly at Bernie's still flaccid prick.

Bernie ordered a rum and coke, but rather than turning to watch everyone else, he actually faced the bartender while quickly drinking down his rum before ordering another. Once he had that one in hand, he turned to watch as Larry finally rolled his second turn, passing the three of us at the bar, ordering a shot of tequila as he passed by us on his way to a square that said he was to roll again. Doing so, Larry ended up in 'Jail'. An iron-barred cage actually sat in one corner of the game board. Larry was quickly ushered inside where he was immediately handcuffed with his arms now suspended from the top of the cage.

"You will remain here until you roll doubles," he was reminded.

Debra soon passed the three of us by, grabbing her tequila shot on her way past where she landed on a 'hers' Card Square.

"You are required to suck each prick that passes you by the equal number of minutes per movement they go by. You may also lick or finger each woman who does so in an equal manner," Debra was informed.

Not too surprisingly, she stood there grinning as Dave rolled moving two squares past her, though not before Debra had sucked his cock for two full minutes. When he finished his move, he found himself rolling again, passing Larry as he continued to stand handcuffed inside the jail.

"Roll again," Dave was instructed. He did so. He rolled a three.

"You may now choose a spanking device of your choice, you will spank Larry's ass three times with whatever implement you desire."

Larry moaned worriedly as Dave glanced over an array of wicked looking pleasure-pain options. Deciding on a ping-pong paddle, he walked over and gave Larry's ass three quick slaps with it before finishing his move where he found himself along with the rest of us on a square that said he may switch places with anyone.

"Hmm, I think I'll switch with Sue in the 'orgy' room!" Sue gave Dave a disappointed look, but traded places with him anyway.

It was now my turn to leave the corner bar. Reluctantly, Pam had to quit giving my prick the affectionate, and very exciting blowjob she'd been doing.

"See you soon!" she said with a mischievous wink. And much to my delight, I made up the third person to be sent to the 'orgy' room joining Nichole and now Dave who were anxiously waiting for someone else to arrive.

"You three have fifteen minutes to do whatever you like," we were informed.

I knew by the rules that if it came your turn, and if the fifteen minutes weren't up yet, you could either roll, or forfeit your turn. Joining Nichole and Dave, they'd already pretty much decided what they wanted to do as Dave moved in behind Nichole 'doggy-style'.

Laying down on one of the pillows in front of Nichole, I was soon treated to yet another blowjob while Dave began thrusting his prick in and out of that obviously wet pussy of hers. The sounds of all that cunt-juice were easily heard as he began pounding into her from behind with an intensity borne of immediate need. Nichole was every bit as aroused as he was however, which was evident by the way she went to town on my cock. I thought briefly she might actually bite the head of it off she was so fucking horny.

Tanya quickly found herself joining the three of us with barely a minute or so lost in doing so. She immediately squiggled in beneath Nichole, licking her pussy and occasionally Dave's prick as he continued fucking her cunt. Lying there, watching all this while having my own prick sucked was a fantasy come true for me.

Sue also drew a 'masturbate' yourself card on her next turn, doing so quite happily in fact as she along with everyone else, including Mr. And Mrs. 'X' watched the four of us enjoying ourselves in the middle of the game board.

Stew finally made it past the bar, grabbing himself a shot, his prick now wonderfully hard which was still fascinating as hell to see him literally having to pick it up with both hands in order to walk easily. He landed on the same square as his wife much to her delight, where upon once again the banner dropped from the ceiling with the multitude of sexual positions displayed. Spinning the wheel, even we who were having our own fun in the orgy room turned to look as the number he'd spun showed them in a position requiring the both of them to sit, with Sue fucking him in that fashion.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers
1...345678