Cum Drops Keep Falling on My Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

"Sweet!" Debra moaned enthusiastically.

It was about all I saw however, as Sue climbed up into my lap facing me, slipping her equally wet pussy down over my still hard, but very sensitive prick.

"Don't fuck me," she whispered into my ear. "Just let me feel you for a moment. Let me feel you with my pussy."

I'd forgotten all about the movie, but was immediately reminded of it as her cunt began chewing my prick. Though it had begun to soften slightly, within moments, she'd somehow slipped that cunt-ring she'd perfected around the base of my shaft resurrecting my erection much to both of our delights.

Turning to our side to watch, Sue giggled happily, warning Nichole as she saw the look of pleasure begin to spread across her husband's face.

"He doesn't cum quite as much the second, or third time as he does the first. But even so Nichole, forewarned..."

She never finished.

Stew's cock just simply 'splurged'. There's no other term to even describe it. Holding her tits around his shaft as he'd continued fucking them, she was totally unprepared for the massive load of jisim that suddenly flew from the head of his prick, catching her squarely in the face. One moment she was grinning wickedly having no idea what was to cum, and the next, Stew was drenching her in repeated torrents of sperm that simply obliterated her face entirely from view.

"Holy shit!" Debra exclaimed. "Nichole? You in there?"

Nichole was laughing however, which made me sigh with relief. Extricating herself from beneath Stew's prick, clearing her eyes so she could see again. She was a mess. A nice sticky, juicy mess.

"I tried..." Suzanne began.

"That's ok, you and Tanya can come over and help clean it off," she instructed. Almost dutifully, both women did, once again leaving my cock alone, which had just begun to enjoy itself.

"This seat taken?" Debra asked placing herself in my lap.

Debra was happy. I was happy. And so was my dick.

"By the way, anyone know when Larry and Dave are scheduled to return? I'd really like to meet them!" Tanya said licking another line of cum off Nichole's face.

"I think Jeff mentioned something about expecting them in tomorrow, or by Wednesday at the latest. Why...what have you got in mind anyway?" Debra questioned while slowly fucking me.

"Stands to reason that we really should get together for a really wild party!"

"And this wasn't?" I actually found myself asking.

To which everyone laughed.

"What are they like anyway?" Tanya kissed Nichole, sharing Stew's cum.

"Dave and Larry?" Debra grinned increasing her pussy stroking.

"Lets just say they love to party, and especially if we play games, naughty games," she added.

"Sue? Stew? You guys comfortable enough to continue more of this with us?" Tanya asked testing the waters with them.

Stew glanced towards his wife, receiving a subtle nod of her head in return.

"Sure, why the fuck not?" he said beaming.

"And don't forget Jeff!" Nichole reminded everyone. "He is after all our land lord. If we don't invite him, there is no party!"

"Well, it sounds like a plan then!" Tanya said grinning. "But until we get together and plan it, there's still a lot more that I want to do here. Like actually feeling what it's like to fuck this monster here." Tanya said holding up Stew's rapidly deflating weapon.

"Though I guess...we might have to try a bit later," she added dejectedly.

"Maybe if the four of you gather in a circle and lick one another's cunts..." Stew suggested.

Tanya burst out laughing. "You know? I'm really starting to like the way you think Stew! I think we can manage that for you. Girls?"

I felt Debra's pussy depart my prick, once again leaving it feeling neglected. On the other hand, seeing the girls form a circle on the floor before me put things in perspective.

"You know Tanya, I think we're really going to enjoy living here," I told her.

She smiled, winked. "Baby, you aint seen nothing yet!"

Then I watched as she buried her face in Nichole's pussy.

#

after Tanya had moved in with me, we'd had a fairly lengthy discussion regarding not only our sexual relationship, but those that each of us might have with other people. Not that I was expecting to meet anyone necessarily, but it was obvious that Tanya wanted to ensure I understood our being 'room-mates' by her definition.

After our wild little impromptu get-together, I had quickly learned to expect anything and everything. Or so I thought.

I had learned that indeed Dave and Larry had arrived back at their apartment late Tuesday night though I had as yet to actually meet them. Not too surprisingly, it was Tanya who'd informed me that she had indeed met them, mentioning something about everyone getting together for a party over the weekend prior to the semester starting.

With all the activity that had been taking place lately, I found myself exhausted, taking advantage of sleeping in while having the opportunity. When I awoke late that morning, it was to some interesting sounds coming from the living room.

"That's it Larry, fuck that sweet ass!"

I didn't recognize the male voice I'd heard. But with the mention of Larry's name, I could only assume that had been Dave's voice that had spoken. Obviously, Tanya was 'entertaining' our neighbors, though in hindsight, she was the one being entertained.

Still groggy, I stumbled out into the living room, the smell of fresh coffee assaulting my senses, though those weren't the only one's assaulted when I emerged from the bedroom.

Tanya spotted me almost immediately as I stood there staring at them. I'd been prepared to see what I was actually seeing. But only half as it turned out.

"Morning sleepyhead!" Tanya said looking up towards me. "I hope we didn't wake you."

I could only smile sheepishly shaking my head no.

"This is Dave...and Larry," Tanya said with a sudden breathlessness. I noticed that they'd increased the tempo of their coupling while I stood there watching them, causing Tanya's response to become clipped as one of them continued fucking her pussy, and the other obviously her ass.

"Hi...I'm Larry," one of them finally said.

Larry as it turned out, was the guy who was semi-squatting over Tanya, the one with his cock obviously buried deep inside her ass. Dave, the guy Tanya was sitting on raised his chin up, tilting his head back to look at me upside down. The dark sheen of sweat on his body told me they'd been going at this for quite a while already. Dave was obviously tall and athletically well built. I learned sometime later that he was a member of the basketball team, which by his height and build didn't really surprise me.

"Waz up?" Dave said looking at me grinning.

"Ah...coffee?" I asked looking at Tanya.

She giggled, "Yeah...I...made...some," she said through clenched teeth while two pricks continued to pound inside her simultaneously.

I made my way into the small kitchen retrieving a clean cup from the cupboard, pouring myself a cup, sipping it. As I did, I could hear the sounds of their fucking getting louder and louder as I stood there trying to shake off the cobwebs of my nights sleep. All the while trying to come to grips with the early morning vision of seeing my roommate getting fucked by two men, one white and one black.

I carried my coffee back into the living room and sat down in the single arm-chair we owned as they continued on in front of me. In a way, it was like watching the TV, or rather watching a very explicit X-rated video. Only this one of course was live.

"Want to join us?" Tanya asked almost casually.

"Maybe later, I'm still not awake yet," I said trying to keep the petty jealousy out of the sound of my voice.

Like I said, though we'd already discussed it so that there wouldn't be any misgivings, it was still difficult for me to accept waking up to Tanya's fucking two guys in our living room, neither of which I knew much of anything about yet.

At the angle I was sitting, it wasn't hard to see glimpses of Dave's enormous black cock sliding in and out of Tanya's clenching pussy lips. Though not nearly as large as Stewart was, it was evident he was considerably bigger than I, fully stuffing Tanya's sweet cunt with every inward thrust. Larry to my relief, appeared to be actually somewhat smaller than I was in shape and size, which explained why she'd obviously consented to his ravishment of her anal passage as opposed to Dave's doing so.

"Oh come on Darren. Quit being a spoilsport! I was hoping to suck you off while being fucked like this," she said honestly. "It's been one of my biggest fantasies!" she admitted catching her breath once again as Dave power-thrust that massive prick of his deep inside her cunt.

Admittedly, sitting there watching the three of them was arousing. I'd already felt my cock stiffening while watching all this, mixed feelings and all.

"Hurry baby!" she coaxed affectionately. "I want all three of you to cum on me as close together as possible. So you've obviously got some catching up to do," she told me. "Bring that beautiful cock of yours over here so I can suck it!"

With a request like that, what's a guy to do anyway?

I sat my unfinished cup down on the coffee table. As I was only wearing a pair of boxers and a tee shirt, getting naked took only a moment longer than that before I'd walked over to join them, feeling Tanya's soft hand surrounding the shaft of my prick just before her warm velvety mouth encompassed the hot-throbbing head of my dick.

I forgot all about Dave and Larry. Well, for the most part anyway. Some people might find calling a woman a "cock-sucker" as being vulgar. Calling Tanya that was like giving her an honorific behind her name. She was that fucking good!

Obviously Tanya was all fired up. With a cock in her pussy, and one in her ass, it wasn't too surprising either. Hungrily, Tanya went about sucking my prick like it was a tootsie pop and she was striving to reach the center in record-breaking time. With that kind of effort, I just gave myself over to the sensation, feeling my knees buckle while a thousand tiny Goosebumps ran up and down my entire body.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Larry moaned.

Quick as a bunny, Tanya somehow extricated herself from both Dave and Larry just in time for him to begin jacking his spunk all over Tanya's waiting breasts. He was still spurting his cream all over her when Dave joined him in the cum-bath she was receiving, all the while continuing to stroke my cock with her hands, urging me to do the same.

"Do it Darren! Do it! Cum all over me baby. Squirt that fuck-juice all over me!" she pleaded.

I soon began adding the third cum-shower of the morning for Tanya as she happily moaned, frigging her clit wildly with her fingers as my jisim fell, pooling with the streamers and ribbons of spunk that was already criss-crossing her breasts, neck and face where Dave and Larry had only moments ago finished placing theirs. Reaching a very intense orgasm just as the last vestige of my cream dripped out of the tip of my cock, landing near perfectly atop one of her very erect nipples, Tanya thrashed wildly for a few seconds, letting her fingers finish the pleasure of that clit-nub she'd been stimulating.

Larry and Dave had already stumbled over to the couch sitting down side by side. Moving back towards the table, picking up my unfinished cup of coffee, I drank from it surprised to find it was still nearly as hot as it had been when I'd first sat it down. Though admittedly, I had managed to climax in near record-breaking time. Almost dutifully, Tanya knelt first in front of Dave cleaning his cock and balls with her tongue before moving over towards Larry, doing the same. Though they'd just barely finished cumming all over her, I noticed almost immediately that both were once again sporting erections.

"Sorry guys, but Debra and Nichole will be here before too long. We're getting together to make plans for the party we're having this weekend."

"We could have a little party of our own when they do," Dave suggested lustily.

"It's tempting," Tanya stroked his cock as though considering. "But I really do want to plan something wild and worthwhile before school starts," she said releasing his prick. "So be good boys, and go home now."

Reluctantly they did, though not before stating how nice it had been to meet me, and that they were both eagerly looking forward to the party. After they had both left, Tanya dragged me into the bathroom with her, though it didn't take a lot of coaxing for me to soon join her inside the shower. I loved showering with her anyway.

"So what are your plans anyway?"

Her hand was softly soaping and stroking my cock while she answered.

"You know what Bernie does to put himself through school?" Tanya asked me offhandedly.

"Bernie? Who's Bernie?" I asked.

"Oh...he's the one everyone calls 'The Geek'," she told me.

"Oh. I didn't know," her hand still stroking my cock causing me to nearly forget his name anyway.

"He owns and runs a dance studio if you can imagine."

"A dance studio?" I hadn't met 'The Geek', or 'Bernie' yet, but from the way Jeff had described him, I couldn't imagine a guy who wore coke-bottles for glasses as being coordinated enough to be giving dancing lessons.

"Yeah, Debra's actually taken lessons from him too. Said he's one hell of an instructor!"

The feel of Tanya's hand as she almost too lazily fondled my prick made me think of Tanya being a rather proficient instructor herself. Already my knees were weakening along with my balls drawing tight within their comfy held sack as it rested in the palm of her other hand.

"Yeah, Nichole actually approached Bernie last night about helping us, maybe using his studio as the place to hold the party."

"Good luck," I answered through clenched teeth, the approach of orgasm making it more and more difficult for me to carry on an intelligent conversation. Truth was, I couldn't see 'The Geek' as being someone who'd be interested in helping the rest of us throw a wild party, especially at the place where he normally worked to earn a living, putting himself through school.

"I'm not worried," Tanya licked my cock like an ice-cream cone. "Nichole happens to know that Bernie's still a virgin if you can believe that. And she said that she'd go so far as to give him a blow-job if that's what it took to convince him."

"It would sure as hell convince me," I thought as Tanya took a second to caress my balls before all but swallowing my prick whole.

"Anyway, we should know pretty soon how things went, Nichole and Debra should be here anytime now. Which reminds me, you about ready yet?"

I answered her by way of drenching her face unexpectedly with a nice surge of pleasured cream as my prick exploded within her hand.

"God Darren, I love making you cum!" she said excitedly.

Words failed me at the moment however in any attempt to respond to that. All I could do was stand there smiling, trying to support myself by hanging on to the shower rod as my prick continued to spasm wonderfully, emptying itself into her hungrily sucking mouth.

Seconds later, the sound of the doorbell alerted us both that Debra and Nichole had arrived.

"You owe me one," Tanya stepped out of the shower grabbing a towel to wrap around herself. She stuck a finger inside her mouth licking off the residue of my spendings that she had missed. "Make that two," she said suggestively, and then disappeared through the bathroom door.

I allowed the afterglow of the caressing shower spray to slowly bring me down before stepping out of the shower to towel off. Wearing only my towel, I made my way down the hallway towards my room, pausing briefly to glimpse into the front room. Nichole spotted me almost immediately.

"We're all set!" she said enthusiastically. "Come here Darren, you've gotta hear what we have planned. And even more amazing, Bernie's going to help us with most of it!"

Tanya hadn't bothered to get dressed either, though she had wrapped the bath towel around herself, she'd left her breasts exposed. One of which Debra was calmly fingering, tweaking her exposed nipple as all three of them sat pouring over what looked to be like some sort of diagram.

"What's this?" I asked moving up to sidle between Nichole and Debra.

"Sort of a floor plan. Though more specifically, an idea Bernie had to turn the party into a gigantic game board, where everyone is actually the playing pieces," Nichole explained.

"You lost me."

"This is great!" Tanya interjected ignoring me completely. "And you said he already has access to most of what we'll need?"

"Yep. All except for the few extras, like a bar tender, but I already know someone who'd be willing to do that for us anyway. He's married, but a true voyeur, he wouldn't even think about joining in the game, but he'll be thrilled just to be able to stand there and watch everyone else. And with something to do while he does, he won't feel out of place while doing it either."

"A bar tender?" I asked Nichole.

She nodded her head. "Yeah, Bernie came up with the concept of the game itself, complete with a corner square called 'The Bar'. Anyone passing through it still has to stop and take a shot on their way by. But anyone actually landing on that particular square has to actually order a drink. They can't roll again until they finish it. But even better, anyone else landing on the same square while someone else is in there has to buy everyone else a drink too. Anyway, that's just one of the squares that Bernie came up with. He had all sorts of great ideas!" Nichole conceded.

"And you actually convinced Bernie to go along with this?"

Nichole laughed. "Yeah, and I didn't even have to go so far as to give him a blow-job either, one look at my tits, and Bernie was beside himself with ideas. But to be honest, I think this is something he's been thinking about for a long time now. He had too much detail, and too many ideas and suggestions for it to be a spur of the moment thing."

Tanya jumped in. "I'm not too surprised. He probably hasn't had much of a sex-life, so I'm sure he's conjured up all sorts of masturbatory fantasies. And I'm willing to bet, this is just one of them. The truth is, we're about to turn one of them into reality for him. So he's probably more excited about doing this than anything he's ever experienced before."

"Tell me more," I asked curiously.

"Nope! Sorry Darren. We're going to keep the 'game' both a mystery and a surprise for everyone. It will be a lot more exciting that way. So you along with everyone else are just going to have to wait until Saturday evening to find out what's in store," Debra stated with some finality.

"Is everyone going to be there?" I did ask.

"As far as I know, yes. Plus, Jeff's bringing his girlfriend. I think he said her name was Pam. So that will make five women, and five men. Just perfect for the number of players who'll be participating."

I had to admit. It sounded interesting. The dance hall Bernie had offered up, as the place for us to party at was certainly big enough. And with the enthusiasm the girls were already showing towards getting things all set up and arranged before Saturday made me believe that it was going to be one hell of a party.

"This is so exciting! I can hardly wait for Saturday!" Debra exclaimed.

"I can see that," indicating the pressure she was applying to Tanya's poor nipple. "You pull any harder, your apt to twist it off her breast." I admonished her.

Tanya however seemed to be enjoying it, sticking her tongue out at me. "Listen, we've got a couple of hours to kill before Bernie told us to meet him. Since Debra's got me all worked up, what say we go into the bedroom and have some fun before then?"

Though I had just finished cumming, I felt the towel I was wearing begin to tent up in front of me. I smiled as the thought of spending the afternoon with three delicious horny women aroused me even further. Tanya glanced down at the obvious bulge I was suddenly sporting.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers
1...345678