Cum Drops Keep Falling on My Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers

"Man, this is starting to get interesting!" Larry exclaimed having come back to life.

Even I was starting to feel horny again, though I had just barely finished blowing off a full load inside Pam's mouth. Mr. X strolled over towards Jason making me wonder what he was up to until I saw him reaching beneath Jason as he continued licking Mrs. X's pussy.

Lying on his back so he could play with Jason's prick and watch his wife's cunt being eaten, 'Stripes' came over with a questioning look on his face. Mr. X grinned, nodded his head as our referee pressed his reawakened prick at the entrance of Mr. X's ass.

"Oh yeah, fuck him!" Sue cried delightedly. "I've always wanted to see that!' she added enthusiastically.

As 'Stripes' eased his prick inside Mr. X's ass, he grasped his prick, beating him off simultaneously much to Sue's obvious delight.

"Oh please, someone...come fuck me in the ass!" she pleaded.

Jeff was more than up to the challenge. Lubricating his prick with liberal mounts of available 'KY', Sue knelt down comfortably amongst several pillows propping her ass invitingly in the air as Jeff inserted the tip of his straining cock inside the sweet puckered opening of her ass.

"God, I want to feel that too!" Pam exclaimed. "Come on Darren, you look like you're ready again!"

I was. Watching everything that was taking place around me had my senses reeling with unbridled lust. What had originally started out as an interesting game, albeit a rather naughty one had turned into the wildest decadent orgy imaginable. Inhibitions if any had existed, fell by the wayside.

"Let me suck your cunt while Darren fucks you," Tanya suggested.

I was certainly up for that, in more ways than one. Situating themselves in a cozy little '69', Pam lowered her pussy over my roomies face. But she didn't stop there. With Tanya's hard clit protruding up from those soft lips, Pam captured it with her mouth, strumming that nubbin with her tongue as I lathered up my prick with plenty of the available lubricant.

"Just fucking shove it in!" Pam declared.

I felt her tiny ass fight against the momentary intrusion before suddenly giving way. I felt my prick bury itself deep inside her bowls, Tanya's hand reaching up to cup my tight balls giving them a gentle squeeze as I began to slowly trust in and out of Pam's hot, tight ass as Tanya sucked in Pam's clit tonguing it for all she was worth.

Nichole had pushed Larry to the carpet of pillows next to us immediately impaling herself on his prick. "Come on Bernie...shove that cum-fucker inside my ass too!"

Pausing momentarily to allow Bernie to accomplish that, they were soon finding a workable rhythm that was driving Nichole insane with pleasure. I watched, as Larry would fuck in, with Bernie soon following, thrusting his prick inside Nichole's ass.

As my prick continued to stroke the depths of Pam's ass, Tanya was having a field-day below me, often reaching up to briefly toy with my shaft while chewing on those swollen pink pussy lips of Pam's quim.

Off to one side, Debra had made her way over towards the bar. I watched as she returned, the long end of a beer-bottle being gently inserted inside her pussy. Standing next to me masturbating herself with the bottle, I was delighted when Larry joined her reaching around to spread her cunt-lips apart with his fingers. Widespread, it was a novel treat to see the bottleneck slowly fucking in and out of her sopping wet cunt. Debra was beside herself with erotic lust. Most everyone was doing something they'd only previously fantasized about, let alone ever do. And fucking herself with the bottle while everyone else watched her was one of Debra's.

"Look at me! Look at me fuck my pussy with the beer bottle!" she declared drawing nearly everyone's attention to her. "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit...I'm going to make my self cum with it too!" she moaned, slamming it fully inside herself, convulsing wildly as wave after wave of pleasure consumed her.

The sound of Mrs. X moaning in what could only be the beginning moment of her climax drew my attention briefly away from that fucking beer-bottle. Jason was still busily licking her pussy, his fingers just as busy finger-fucking Mrs. X to orgasm. But what had occurred since my last look in their direction, was that now Mr. X was happily sucking off Jason's prick while having his ass fucked by 'Stripes' who just then managed to produce a welcomed explosion from Mr. X's prick as he'd continued jerking it while still fucking him.

"Faster! Faster! Faster!" Sue was yelling at the top of her lungs.

With her eyes glued to the spectacle of Mr. X's prick once again spewing cum-cream, she had reached her pleasure tumbling over the edge into ecstasy. Just as she did, her husband approached. I saw him hand-over-fist that monster cock of his one or two times, then he unleashed yet another orgasm against her face. Though the amount of cream he produced was not much more than a trickle of semen, it was evident by his deep-throated groan, that it was still equally pleasurable.

Like domino's stacked against one another, the sounds of one person's orgasm seemed to trigger yet another and another as one by one, the orgasmic tiles fell in a near constant rapidity.

I felt Pam's cunt suddenly clench tightly around my prick locking it in a vise-like grip that triggered my own orgasm. And though I doubted there was much left to bathe the inside of her ass with, I nevertheless felt a wonderfully tingly sensation as my cock exploded in orgasmic bliss. Tanya too moaned, grunted, and somehow erupted with one of her infamous 'pussy-squirts' that had Mrs. X scrambling on all fours over to watch and begin sharing with Pam as Tanya's pussy began drenching them both.

Too exhausted to remain as I was, I fell away from Pam's ass collapsing beside her on the floor. Gradually the entire room settled into a near silent sleep as everyone there collapsed just as I had done, exhausted, spent, and thoroughly satisfied.

It was several long minutes of nothing more than one or two still trying to catch their breath before anyone actually spoke. When someone finally did, I was surprised it was good old Bernie.

"Well Tanya, I have to say, you throw one helluva party!"

Tanya laughed. "It's not even over with yet...Bernie," she said suggestively. "Ever play a game called musical chairs when you were a kid?"

"Ah oh," someone else said once again causing Tanya to laugh, though this time mischievously so.

"So how do we play that?" I actually heard myself asking.

"Well, the women all lay in a circle like spokes on a wheel," she began. "When the music starts, the guys all start licking pussy. When it stops, everyone moves over one position until the music starts again. Basically, the last woman to climax officially becomes the Home Cumming Queen!"

We all laughed at that, and after a time when everyone had recuperated sufficiently, the girls actually formed their circle while the guys paired up with their beginning partners. Snuggling comfortably in Pam's pussy, I made ready to start treating her clit to a real workout. But when the music began, I found myself pausing a moment before actually beginning.

Not too surprisingly, the first song Tanya had chosen for this particular game had me as well as everyone else humming along.

"Cum drops keep falling on my head..."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers
1...345678