Cum Drops Keep Falling on My Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This isn't going to be very fucking easy!" she commented playfully. But seconds later she'd managed to accommodate a lot more of his cock than anyone else would have been able to, and they were happily fucking one another watching us, as we watched them.

"About fucking time!" Pam commented, throwing her fuzzy dice.

Landing on a square that said 'exchange places', she immediately headed for the Orgy Room, giving Dave the bad news that she'd selected him to trade places with.

"I swear Darren, if you don't fuck my pussy soon, I'm going to explode!" she told me.

More than happy to accommodate her, Pam laid down on her back while I positioned myself on my side, sliding perfectly inside that more than sufficiently wet cunt. Much to our delight, Nichole moved over into a '69' position with Pam. Seconds Nichole was flicking Pam's clit with her tongue, occasionally licking my cock as I continued sliding in and out of that incredibly lubricated quim. By the sounds that Nichole was making, it was evident that Pam was doing a superb number on Nichole's pussy too.

"That's it! That's it! Oh yeah, right....fucking...there!" Nichole told her.

While the three of us continued to enjoy our mini-orgy, Nichole opted to remain with us thus forfeiting her turn to Jeff. Rolling his dice, Jeff moved ahead to a square labeled 'fuck em all!'. Pleased with his good fortune, Jeff was given a one minute time limit to make his way around the board where he could happily fuck every woman there in turn for one minute each as he went around. Grinning, Jeff headed immediately for Tanya who was the first woman in front of him.

Tanya laughed when she saw the wicked grin spreading across Jeff's face as he approached her.

"How and where do you want me baby?" she asked him.

"All fours baby, so I can watch those titty's sway back and forth while I fuck you," he said still grinning.

Seconds later Jeff was doing just that, which even I had to admit was stimulating to see as I continued pumping Pam's pussy with my cock, matching the erotic sway of Tanya's fabulous breasts as they hung suspended beneath her, Jeff almost greedily thrusting his prick deeply inside her at a frantic pace.

"Fuck Jeff...you'll never make it around the board if you try to keep up that pace!" I told him.

Pam laughed removing her mouth from Nichole's pussy momentarily, causing Nichole to moan in frustration as she was so near an obvious orgasm.

"You'd be surprised Darren, Jeff fucks like he talks...and the more excited he gets, the faster he talks, and the faster he fucks."

"Actually, I did notice that," I laughed along with her.

Now it was Bernie's turn. As he swiveled around on his barstool to roll his dice, I saw that he wasn't quite as flaccid as he'd been earlier. Bernie was finally starting to warm up to the game, getting past his nervousness and inhibitions. His move placed him sharing the same square with Tanya, Jeff having moved off to continue on with his 'round the board' fuck-fest. Above, the spotlight highlighted the banner as it again descended, the wheel spun, and the outcome showing a silhouette of a man-standing, woman kneeling.

"Looks like you get yourself a blowjob!" Tanya stated enthusiastically, already kneeling down in front of him.

"It, it will be my very first! Ever!" he stammered almost apologetically.

"Really? Well, in that case...I'll make sure it'll be one to remember!" slipping his cock inside her mouth.

Watching Bernie's knee's buckle as he hurriedly reached out to balance himself by placing both hands on Tanya's shoulders, I watched my sexy roommate engulf Bernie's poor prick entirely, seeing it disappear in it's entirety inside her velveteen lips. Not only that however, she surprised everyone, especially Bernie as she also managed to gobble up a portion of his balls simultaneously.

"Oh fuck!" Bernie screamed. "I'm gonna..."

"Cum?" Tanya mouthed around his prick as he exploded.

By this time the referee had handed Larry his dice. Handcuffed as he still was, all Larry could do was allow them to drop.

"Sorry, you remain here until someone else replaces you, or until you roll doubles," the referee informed him.

Larry didn't seem to mind however. Initially he'd appeared to be more than a little unsettled by his predicament, but he'd received a fair number of spankings in one form or another by everyone who'd passed him by, leaving his ass well-reddened, but even more interestingly, his prick about as hard and stiff as I'd ever seen it.

Debra rolled next, finding herself making a visit to see Mr. 'X', who promptly had her sit down upon his lap, though facing away from him towards the game board where he more than excitedly began fucking her, all the while massaging her breasts, squeezing and pulling on Debra's extended nipples. Jeff was just finishing up making his rounds, looking quite contended, though humping the air like a dog just shooed away from it's owner's leg.

"Group time is up!" our referee informed us, much to all of our noticeable reluctance to disengage from one another, especially Nichole who's pussy had been hovering on the edge of orgasmic bliss for what seemed like an eternity.

"Fuck!" was all she said as she sat up pulling away from Pam's face.

Even I was reluctant to withdraw my prick from Pam's pussy, giving it one last hard thrust inside her, smiling as I heard her groan in obvious joy at the sudden last minute, totally unexpected skewering of her slickened cunt.

Dave now rolled, the first to pass the 'start' square, earning some extra cash as he did. Required to draw a 'his' card, he was immediately sent to the corner bar.

"Water!" was all he asked for upon arriving. "I'm fucking thirsty!"

And then, it was my turn.

Much like Jeff had been told to do, my trip around the board would include a one minute 'tit-fuck' of every woman there. Looking ahead, I saw my first target as being Debra who was still busily humping herself up and down on Mr. X's prick.

"Come here baby! Fuck these tits! They're waiting for you!" she urged me smiling, holding them together for my prick to slip in between.

I made my way over to her, watching as she spit in the valley of tit-flesh she'd created, using her natural lubrication in order to make my prick all nice and comfy when I slid between her breasts. Which of course, it did.

"Ah yeah...fuck em baby, fuck em!" she cried out happily as Mr. X obviously increased the tempo of his own coupling with her.

Tanya had already rolled, leaving a very, very satisfied 'first blowjob ever' Bernie behind her as she moved forward on the game board, being the first new person to be sent to the Orgy room to await additional arrivals.

For two solid hours, we played the game. When the last of the cards had been turned, the referee blew his whistle, formally ending the game when he called out, "free for all!". Doing that, he'd basically turned our heated passions and desires loose. As one, everyone scrambled towards the center of the board, including by this time, Mr. And Mrs. X, along with Jason, the married bartender.

In seconds, I felt myself being pulled down amongst the oversized pillows in the middle of the floor. Looking up, I saw Tanya as she hovered over me, the lust in her eyes wilder than I'd ever seen before.

"Fuck me Darren! Fuck me!"

Tanya sat down on my prick. I felt it slide upwards into that silken pussy-passage nearly robbing me of my senses as it did. Vaguely aware of so much activity taking place all around me, I saw Stew as he carried his enormous erection over towards us.

"Bring that monster over here!" Tanya ordered him. "I want to lick that fucking thing!"

"Me too!" Pam said coming from out of nowhere.

Jeff had placed himself next to me though laying in the opposite direction. Straddling him, Pam and Tanya both began licking and caressing Stew's monster penis while Jeff and I slowly and easily slid in and out of the girls wonderful wet cunts. Off to one side, I was pleased to see 'The Geek' was getting his pleasures as he'd drawn himself up behind Mrs. X who had removed all of her clothing, save for the mask she still wore over her eyes. For an older gal, she was certainly in great shape too. Full breasted, watching those magnificent orbs gently swaying to and fro beneath her as Bernie pummeled her pussy from behind, I wasn't surprised when Dave slid himself beneath her, latching on to one of those beautiful tits. Sue was also kneeling, though she had latched onto Dave's prick sucking it wildly as Larry mounted her from behind. The moans and groans that were coming from everyone filled the air with a myriad of sounds that punctuated the intensity of what everyone was experiencing.

'Stripes' as everyone had begun calling our referee, had joined Nichole along with Mr. X. She was doing her level best at the moment to suck both men off simultaneously. Watching her as she attempted to insert both pricks inside her mouth was stimulating to watch, especially as moments later they began pumping her mouth full of their combined jisim that became far too much for her to handle. Nichole allowed the sticky sweet substance to roll from the corners of her mouth where it dropped in 'cum-drops' of frothy white liquid against her breasts.

Stew had been watching the same thing as I had been. Seeing Nichole taking all that fresh cum-cream triggered his orgasm.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Here...it...cums!"

Pam wrestled Stew's prick away from Tanya momentarily, grappling with it like handling a python. Placing Stew's monster dick between those luscious breasts, he began to cover them in his essence as his prick spewed forth a torrent of fuck-butter, totally and completely enveloping Pam's breasts.

"Oh shit! I'm going to cum soon too. And it's going to be a hard one!" Tanya announced.

I knew what that meant. We were about to be treated to one of Tanya's famous 'geyser' squirts. Hearing that, Sue as well as Debra and Nichole moved over to watch the spectacle.

"What's up?" Pam asked releasing Stew's still spitting Python.

"You'll see soon enough," I said as I helped Tanya to lie down.

Sliding myself up between her legs, I began to devour that hard knot of feminine pleasure protruding from her succulent lips. Swollen, and glistening with her juices, I drew that sweet nubbin of flesh between my lips, sucking it. As I did, I heard the sudden intake of pleasured breath as Tanya allowed herself to begin the orgasmic tumble towards bliss as my tongue ravished her hot throbbing clit.

"Faster! Faster! Oh fuck yes Darren! Right there...right fucking there!"

I knew by Tanya's words as well as her body's response to my manipulation of her clit that she was already teetering on the edge of climax. Instinctively, I could tell not only by the abundance of moisture that had rapidly accumulated inside her pussy, but also in the way it had begun to quiver in expectation of release that she was almost there. As wet as she was, I coated my middle finger in her fluids, drawing it back out of her pussy and placed it gingerly against the opening of her ass. Feeling the tip slide just inside the outer opening, I pressed it firmly against her. Simultaneously, my index finger re-entered her pussy, her natural lubrications now guiding the way as both fingers slid easily and deeply inside of her.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna cum!" Tanya screamed. Reluctantly, I withdrew my lips from around her clit, though continuing to finger-fuck her ass and pussy. Pam had by now straddled my back and I could feel her soft wet lips pressing against my flesh sending a thousand goosebumps up and down my entire body as she slithered herself against me.

"Hang on! She's about to..."

"Squirt!" Tanya finished for me, allowing a deep slow rolling groan of pure-pleasured torture to escape from her lips as she cried out in ecstasy.

Her cunt simply exploded. There was simply no other way to describe it. The geyser of female cum cream that erupted from that magical place within her cunt shot out in a stream of pearly liquid, taking Pam completely by surprise as it actually shot past my face to bathe Pam with Tanya's hot sweet cunt-honey.

"Holy shit!" Pam cried out delightedly.

As my fingers continued to coax out torrent after torrent of her delicious squirting, I actually saw Pam as well as Debra and Nichole extending their hands outward to catch the splashing of her orgasm as it continued to spray the air and everyone around us.

"Fuck! Let me taste that!" Pam cried out, all but shoving me away from Tanya's pussy.

Diving between her legs, Pam managed to coax out yet another voluminous discharge, drinking greedily from Tanya's quim as though savoring the finest of wines.

"Quit being so fucking greedy Pam!" Nichole stated teasingly.

One by one, everyone there bent to sample the liquid libations that continued to pour from the seemingly endless fountain of Tanya's pussy. Pam had by now rolled onto her back lying beside her. I watched in fascination as Pam began slapping her pussy with the palm of her hand, masturbating furiously in this manner as she strove to bring herself to orgasm.

"Suck my fucking tits!" she ordered. "Somebody...please, suck my fucking tits!"

Needless to say, there were more than enough willing volunteers, though as I happened to be one who was closest, managed to roll over just in time to capture one of those hard fat nipples inside my mouth, drawing it firmly between my lips, extending the nipple as I chewed on it and cupped her magnificent breast within my hands. Good old Jason had somehow managed to lay claim to the other, sucking as greedily and as fiercely as I. Pam smothered her cunt with her hand in a hard series of hand-slap masturbations designed to trigger an intensely felt climax.

Looking up I saw Larry as he moved over to stand above Pam. By the look on his face as he stood above her furiously stroking his cock, it was evident he was on the verge of orgasm. Pam saw him of course, smiling as she also realized his intent.

"Oh yeah baby, pour that juice all over me! I want to feel it splashing against my skin!"

Just hearing her coax him to do that produced an immediate result. A split-second later Larry's prick erupted with several swift jettisons of cum-cream as he began spraying it up and down her entire body. Even before he had finished, Dave wandered over. His enormous prick, thick veined, angry looking especially as he pummeled it with his hand standing above and behind her head.

"Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah! Come all over me too!" Pam squealed delightedly. "Come on you fuckers, shoot your jisim all over my body! Squirt that fuck-juice on my tits, my pussy and my face!"

One by one nearly every guy there moved over to stand around and above Pam, all jerking their cocks pointing them at her as she happily and expectantly lay there in anticipation of the cum-bath that was immanent. Even the girls had gotten involved to one degree or another. Sue was already stroking Stew's prick back to its former glory urging him to add his essence to that which Dave was now pouring all over her in thick creamy sprays. Mr. X soon stepped up, Debra's hand beating his meat, taking delight in aiming it directly at Pam's wide spread pussy lips.

"Shoot it on her cunt! Shoot it all over that fucking pussy!" Debra demanded of him.

Mr. X did.

On my knees, I moved closer to Pam's head. She grinned with that wonderful wicked smile, engulfing my prick immediately. Crazed with lust, Pam devoured my cock, sucking it furiously. As she did, I felt Tanya straddle my back, her wet slippery pussy pressed against my neck as she methodically slid her quim up and down against me, humping herself all the while watching yet another torrent of fuck-butter explode from Jason's dick as he too now added his cum to the accumulations Pam's body had been collecting.

"Come here Bernie!" Tanya beckoned to him, "Let me stroke you," she said taking his hard prick in hand.

'Stripes' as we called our referee leaned over Pam's breasts, he began soaking them seconds later not to be left out of the fun as his prick disgorged thick copious amounts of sperm that literally made her nipples disappear beneath the blanket of white thick spunk that he poured all over each of her aroused tits.

I felt the cum boiling deep inside my balls as Pam's talented mouth slowly forced it up the root of my shaft. "I'm gonna squirt!" I warned her unnecessarily. If anything, she sucked harder ensuring that I would cum. I felt the first flight of sperm leave the tip of my cock, producing a galaxy of stars inside my head as I began filling her mouth with my pleasure. Tanya rocked herself harder against my shoulders, her wet cunt so slippery that I barely felt it now as it slid back and forth, up and down against me. Somehow she managed to continue jacking Bernie's prick while accomplishing this, talented little slut that she was.

Drained, I collapsed next to Pam as she sat up slightly. Cum poured from her mouth as she allowed it to drool down her chin falling on her breasts and stomach, adding to the ever growing layer of white sticky cream that coated most of her entire body.

But it was when Bernie unleashed his spunk into the fray that everyone was stunned and surprised that Bernie, 'The Geek' as we all affectionately called him, managed to out-do everyone there in the cum-spunk volume department.

As much cum as I'd seen Stew throw before, it was nothing in comparison to Bernie's. In a way, it was as though he'd been saving it up for his entire life, specifically just for this occasion. As Tanya continued jacking his prick, Bernie continued to pump streamer after streamer of fuck juice all over Pam's already glistening form.

"Holy fucking shit Bernie!" Stew complimented, watching Bernie's prick continue to shoot. "Man, and I thought I came a lot!" he added appreciatively.

Pam was actually holding out her hands catching whatever traces of his cream didn't land on her directly. She then massaged what she did catch onto her legs, stomach and breasts, though they already were coated with more cream than I'd ever seen in any movies or photos. Seeing this had somehow triggered another orgasm from Stew. And though not nearly as voluminous as Bernie's, the addition of his sperm seemed to be the final straw to the obscene display taking place before us all. Unable to control herself any longer, Nichole raced over placing her prone body over Pam's where she began sliding herself back and forth as well as side to side against Pam's body.

Frankly, I had never witnessed anything like this. Wiggling atop and against one another, they may as well have had oil poured all over them they were so slippery. There was so much cum-butter oozing between them as they thrashed against one another on the floor that it began making sucking sounds as they played and squished against one another crazily.

"Fuck me! Have you ever seen anything like that before?" Sue called out in disbelief. "I want to see what that feels like too!"

Sue didn't exactly push Nichole off Pam, but she made her move over. Capturing a thigh, Sue began humping herself against her, while Nichole began doing the same to her other leg. Tanya of course joined in, though her need was far more pressing. Squatting over Pam's face, she lowered herself much to Pam's delight. I watched as Pam immediately slipped her tongue lovingly between Tanya's lips while she in turn reached out caressing her goo-covered tits, playing in the copious puddles of spunk that had begun running in rivulets between both breasts and down towards her tummy.

Debra leaned over, sucking one of Pam's nipples, cleaning off the cum-puddles that had been deposited there. In doing that, she placed herself in an ideal position, to which Jeff once again aroused, decided to take advantage of. Moving up behind her, he easily slid his prick inside her pussy, causing her to moan out audibly. Mrs. X slid beneath Debra, capturing one of her dangling tits and began playing with it. Jason the bartender buried his face in her pussy and began giving her a worthwhile cunt-licking.

1...345678