Elaine on the Run Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‭"Good," Kristy said with a smile and hugged her coffee with both hands. "Here's how this plays out. Option 1: you play hard to get and try to get away. Here's the thing," she pulled a black wire part way out of purse, "old cars don't have an inside hood release, you open them from the outside. Like I did to your old boat. This is the ignition cable to your distributor cap, so you're not driving away and I can have Sam here far quicker than you want. I've got him on speed dial, sweetie." She stuffed the wire back into her purse. "Option two, you come with me. We go and have some fun and when I'm all finished with you, I'll help you on your merry way. But," she smiled, "you have to do everything I tell you to. Until I send you on your way, I'll be your owner. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Elaine grew pale.‭ ‬Either be taken by Sam or be taken by Kristy,‭ ‬some choice.‭ ‬Her few days of freedom were now at an end.

‭"So, Elaine," Kristy said, setting the cup down, "what's it going to be?"

Elaine knew she had no real choice,‭ ‬at least Kristy said she would only be temporary.‭ ‬She had to be able to get to Monon.‭

"Option‭ ‬2,‭" ‬Elaine answered softly.‭

"Great‭!" ‬Kristy shouted with glee and smacked the table.‭ "‬Pay the check,‭ ‬sweetie and let's split.‭ ‬We're going to Vegas to party‭!"

Elaine paid the bill and Kristy led her out of the truckstop,‭ ‬holding her hand and humming to herself.‭ ‬Many of the truckers and locals gave them stares or outright glares,‭ ‬this was not a part of the country where lesbians were welcome.‭ ‬Elaine wanted to hide,‭ ‬but she had to obey Kristy.‭ ‬The younger woman went to her car and got a couple of pieces of luggage and brought them back to the Oldsmobile where Elaine was waiting.‭ ‬She took the keys from Elaine,‭ ‬put the wire back in the car and hopped in the passenger seat next to her captive.‭ ‬Kristy leaned over and kissed Elaine,‭ ‬then patted her on the cheek and sat back.

‭"Drive, slut," Kristy ordered her, "take the back ways. We're going to have to stop for some fun. This is great, just like Christmas."

Elaine had a hard time focusing on driving.‭ ‬She was in Kristy's power now and she kept thinking about what Kristy was going to do to her,‭ ‬or make her do.‭ ‬Elaine did not like Kristy,‭ ‬aside from being raped by her,‭ ‬Elaine thought her personality was shallow and self centered and,‭ ‬overall,‭ ‬the young brunette just irritated her.‭ ‬There was also the fact that Elaine knew Kristy thought of her only as a slave and a slut and had no respect for her at all.‭ ‬But even with all her problems with Kristy,‭ ‬Elaine was still getting aroused.‭ ‬She craved Kristy's beautiful body and she craved being used and forced to please another woman.‭ ‬She remembered what Anna had told her and knew she had to be the willow,‭ ‬she had to bend but not break.

‭"Pull off here, slut," Kristy told her after they had been driving for an hour or so. There was a house sized boulder with some scrub trees growing beside and Elaine pulled the car behind it, out of sight of the road. Elaine turned off the car and Kristy took the keys. Kristy put them in her pocket and ordered Elaine out of the car.

Elaine stood in the shade of the rock,‭ ‬trembling as Kristy got out of the Oldsmobile.‭ ‬Kristy stalked over to Elaine,‭ ‬eyeing her prey.‭ "‬Strip,‭" ‬Kristy ordered.

Elaine stepped out of her sandals.‭ ‬She pulled her shirt over her head and unhooked her bra.‭ ‬She unbuttoned and unzipped her pants and slid them down her silky thighs.‭ ‬She tried not to make it look sexy,‭ ‬but realized she was readying herself to be used by Kristy.‭ ‬Kristy looked pointedly at Elaine's white cotton panties and Elaine took them off,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Elaine was naked and vulnerable,‭ ‬under the power of this cruel younger woman.‭ ‬As much as she hated it,‭ ‬she was already responding and she could feel the wetness grow in her crotch.

Kristy picked up Elaine's clothes and put them back in the car.‭

"A couple of things,‭ ‬slut,‭" ‬Kristy said as she stood in front of Elaine.‭ ‬Kristy reached down and began playing with Elaine's nipples as she talked,‭ ‬tugging and pinching them until they were erect and hard.‭ "‬First,‭ ‬no long pants.‭ ‬I want to see those sexy legs and I want everyone else to see them,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Second,‭ ‬no bra or underwear,‭ ‬I want you ready for me at all times.‭ ‬Third,‭" ‬she sniffed,‭ "‬once we get to Las Vegas you are going to shower and stay clean.‭"

Elaine was a little embarrassed by that.‭ ‬It was the end of the summer and still hot.‭ ‬Though the worst of the heat was done for the year,‭ ‬it was still in the‭ ‬90s most days.‭ ‬Elaine had been camping for the past five days with only a small creek in which to bathe.‭ ‬On top of that,‭ ‬while the Oldsmobile had air conditioning,‭ ‬it got about ten miles to the gallon when it was on,‭ ‬so Elaine usually left it off and drove with the windows down.‭ ‬There was no doubt she was sweaty and at least a little smelly.

‭"Yes, Mistress," Elaine said.

‭"Turn around, I want to see your gorgeous ass," Kristy ordered.

Elaine turned around.‭ ‬For a minute she had forgotten about her brand,‭ ‬but when she heard Kristy squeal with delight,‭ ‬she remembered.

‭"A brand?" the brunette shouted. "How absolutely perfect! If there was any doubt at all about you being a slave this takes care if that. And an 'R', too, how sweet. Roy was making sure that anyone who uses you knows who you belong to. Well, little slave, I may not return you to Roy when I'm done with you, but I am going to use you."

Kristy grabbed Elaine's hair and pulled her head back.‭ ‬The younger woman attacked Elaine's mouth with her own,‭ ‬pushing her tongue into Elaine,‭ ‬finding the slave's tongue and holding it down.‭ ‬Kristy kissed Elaine roughly‭; ‬biting at her tongue,‭ ‬lips and gums‭; ‬letting her know there was no escape.‭ ‬Elaine closed her eyes,‭ ‬whimpered and took it.

‭"Nice," Kristy said, letting go of Elaine's hair. "Turn around, put your hands on the roof of the car and spread your legs for me."

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine did as she was told,‭ ‬the roof of the car was hot,‭ ‬almost too painful to touch,‭ ‬but she obeyed.‭ ‬With her legs spread,‭ ‬Elaine felt the coolness as the wetness from her pussy dried in the arid,‭ ‬desert air.‭ ‬She knew she was open and ready for Kristy.

The tall brunette slapped Elaine on the ass.‭ ‬Elaine jumped but kept her hands on the car.‭ ‬Kristy spanked her again and again.‭ "‬What is it about your ass that just begs to be spanked and used‭?" ‬Kristy wondered aloud before spanking Elaine again.‭ "‬Too bad I didn't bring a belt,‭" ‬she lamented as she continued to redden Elaine's lovely bottom.

Kristy stepped back to admire her work.‭ "‬There,‭ ‬beautifully red,‭" ‬she said satisfied.‭ ‬She undressed and put her clothes on the hood of the car.‭ "‬Don't move,‭ ‬slut,‭" ‬Kristy whispered in Elaine's ear.‭ ‬The young woman pressed her body into Elaine's,‭ ‬Elaine could feel Kristy's large breasts against her back.‭ ‬Kristy reached up and began playing with Elaine's breasts with both hands,‭ ‬kneading them,‭ ‬rolling them in her fingers.‭ "‬Such a lovely thing you are,‭" ‬Kristy whispered as the played with Elaine's sensitive nipples.‭ ‬Elaine felt Kristy's breath on her neck and closed her eyes as Kristy touched her.‭ "‬Such a lovely fuck toy.‭ ‬You were meant to be used and used hard and I am going to make you beg by the time I'm done with you in Vegas.‭"

Kristy took a step back and reached between Elaine's legs from behind.‭ ‬She began caressing Elaine's thighs,‭ ‬rubbing her hands on the wonderful inside of Elaine's legs.‭ ‬Elaine heard a car drive by on the other side of the rock,‭ ‬so close yet completely unaware of what was going on just a few feet away.‭ ‬Kristy slid one finger then another into Elaine's wet slit,‭ ‬spreading her lips and stretching her.

‭"I want you to cum for me, slut," Kristy ordered as she fucked Elaine's pussy with her fingers.

‭"Yes, Mistress," Elaine moaned. She was horny, her pussy ached and needed release. It had been too long since she had cum. Elaine bit her lip as Kristy fucked her. Her body tensed up as Kristy's fingers violated her, every muscle seemed to flex and lock. She was almost there when Kristy reached around with her other hand and began playing with Elaine's clit. Elaine came, the orgasm rocketed through her and her whole body spasmed. Somehow, she held onto the roof as Kristy mercilessly attacked her eager cunt.

When she finished,‭ ‬Kristy turned her head and kissed the slave gently.‭ "‬Good slave,‭" ‬Kristy said.‭ ‬She pulled her fingers out of Elaine and put them in Elaine's mouth to be cleaned.‭ ‬Elaine sucked and licked all of her juices from Kristy's fingers.

‭"Thank you, Mistress," Elaine panted.

Kristy hopped up on the hood of the car and sat down right at the edge.‭ ‬She spread her legs and pointed at her crotch.‭ "‬Okay,‭ ‬slut,‭" ‬she said to Elaine,‭ "‬I've been waiting a long time to get your face back between my legs.‭ ‬On your knees and eat my pussy.‭ ‬Now.‭" ‬She snapped her fingers.

Elaine tried to move quickly,‭ ‬but tripped and fell.‭ ‬She looked up and saw the growing impatience in Kristy's eyes.‭ ‬She scooted along on the ground and got between Kristy's powerful thighs.‭ ‬Without any hesitation or a second thought she dove in and began licking Kristy's wet lips.‭ ‬Kristy was still shaved,‭ ‬not a bit of stubble.‭ ‬Elaine noticed that Kristy had changed her rings from hoops to three barbell studs.‭ ‬Elaine reached up to caress Kristy's thighs while she pleasured her captor.‭ ‬She might not like Kristy,‭ ‬but she loved Kristy's body.

Elaine ate Kristy's pussy with enthusiasm.‭ ‬Her night with Anna had reminded her how much she enjoyed performing oral sex on women.‭ ‬Amanda had introduced her to it when they were roommates and lovers,‭ ‬the redhead had taught Elaine how to do it right and Elaine had learned eagerly.‭ ‬Now,‭ ‬she lost herself in Kristy's crotch.‭ ‬She explored every bit of Kristy's vagina that she could,‭ ‬snaking her tongue in to find the inside of the brunette,‭ ‬returning back to her clit then slowly licking up and down on her labia.

Kristy grunted and came,‭ ‬yelling‭ "‬Fuuucccckkk‭! ‬Unnnnngggghhh‭!" ‬and a lot more that was even less intelligible.‭ ‬Elaine kept at it until Kristy pulled her head away.‭ ‬The tall,‭ ‬young woman,‭ ‬smiled then hopped off the hood.‭ ‬She took Elaine's underwear from inside the car,‭ ‬wiped her crotch dry with them then tossed them in the trees.‭ ‬She dressed while Elaine was still on her knees.

‭"Get dressed," Kristy said, and patted Elaine on her head, "remember what I said."

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine opened the trunk,‭ ‬rummaged through her duffle and brought out her favorite blue sundress.‭ ‬It was the one she had worn when Roy took her and he had thoughtfully packed it for her.‭ ‬Elaine briefly looked around the trunk while she slipped it on.‭ ‬She had hidden the box for Monon in the spare tire well and most of the cash in various places around the car.‭ ‬She did not want to lose either.

Kristy was already in the driver's seat of car when Elaine sat down.‭ "‬That was a nice start to our trip,‭ ‬don't you think,‭ ‬slave‭?" ‬She had the loose,‭ ‬relaxed movements of a woman who had just orgasmed.

‭"Yes, Mistress," Elaine said as Kristy backed the car back to the highway.

Kristy patted the center of the front bench.‭ "‬Scoot on over here,‭ ‬slave.‭ ‬I want to be able to touch you.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine sat in the middle,‭ ‬her legs curled under her.‭ ‬Kristy ran a hand up Elaine's thigh,‭ ‬under her skirt then smiled at her captive.

‭"Yeah, that's nice," Kristy said then pulled onto the highway.

Kristy drove them on towards Las Vegas and on to her plans with Elaine.‭ ‬Whenever she had a free hand,‭ ‬Kristy would reach over and touch Elaine.‭ ‬Usually it was her bare thigh,‭ ‬or up her dress to her butt or stomach,‭ ‬but on longer straight stretches she would put an arm over Elaine's shoulder and down her dress and play with Elaine's breasts.‭

Elaine sat and stared out the window,‭ ‬trying not to cry,‭ ‬trying not to let the hopelessness of her situation get the better of her.‭ ‬She was on her own and everyone she met wanted her,‭ ‬wanted her body,‭ ‬wanted to use and abuse her.‭ ‬She no longer had control of her own destiny,‭ ‬she no longer had control of her own body.‭ ‬All she knew was that she wanted to deliver that box to Monon,‭ ‬Indiana.‭ ‬Maybe if she did that Roy could find her and take her back.‭ ‬Roy might let all these people use her,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬he already had let many have her‭; ‬but she knew when it was all over she would be back with him.‭ ‬Now she was being chased by J.J.,‭ ‬she had already experienced what he wanted,‭ ‬and Sam.‭ ‬Sam,‭ ‬the sadist with the huge cock who wanted her so bad.‭ ‬Thoughts of what he would do to her gave her cold chills and a revolting sexual thrill,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Hunter or some of Roy's crew were probably out there and if they found her,‭ ‬they might help her,‭ ‬but she would have to please them,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Anyone who knew her in her new life was going to want her,‭ ‬want to fuck her,‭ ‬want to hurt her.‭ ‬Maybe someone from her old life could help,‭ ‬but she did not have any family and few friends and the few friends she had would be in way over their heads and probably wind up hurt or dead.‭ ‬There was Amanda,‭ ‬but Amanda had already tried to sell her once and currently worked for Sam's boss,‭ ‬Mark.‭ ‬Knowing she could not count on Amanda hurt,‭ ‬in her loneliest times thinking of Amanda had been able to bring a smile to her face.‭ ‬While nothing could take away the time they had together,‭ ‬Elaine knew she could never go back to her old friend and lover.

She was Kristy's toy for now,‭ ‬at the mercy of this strong young woman and they had just started.‭ ‬Elaine could taste Kristy's pussy still lingering in her mouth,‭ ‬she could feel Kristy's hand on her thigh.‭ ‬She still had some nagging questions,‭ ‬like why was Kristy in Wells‭? ‬What was she doing that she could take off for Las Vegas at a moment's notice and leave her car there‭? ‬Would Kristy really let her go‭? ‬And there was the big one,‭ ‬where was Roy‭? ‬She could not bring herself to believe that he was dead,‭ ‬he was out there somewhere and she would be back with him.

They reached an intersection.‭ ‬Elaine read a sign that told her Las Vegas was‭ ‬30‭ ‬miles away.‭ ‬Kristy turned her head and kissed Elaine.‭ "‬Whatever happens,‭" ‬the brunette told her captive,‭ "‬your little slut slave ass is mine and I am going to make the most of it.‭" ‬She reached a hand down the front of Elaine's dress and pinched her nipple.‭ "‬Let's roll,‭ ‬I can't wait to get you in a hotel room.‭"

Elaine was not aware of much more of the drive.‭ ‬They hit the sprawl of Las Vegas and blazed towards The Strip.‭ ‬Somewhere out there was Roy's house,‭ ‬somewhere was the airport and bus station where she had begun this journey.‭ ‬None of that mattered,‭ ‬Kristy was taking her somewhere new.‭

Kristy pulled them into Caesar's Palace,‭ ‬in the late afternoon,‭ ‬had the car valet parked and arranged for the bellman to take their bags to their room.‭ ‬Kristy took Elaine's hand and led her in to the lobby of the huge casino.‭ ‬She kept a hold of Elaine's hand,‭ ‬holding it like a girlfriend while they waited in line to check in.‭ ‬They got a few stares,‭ ‬mostly of curiosity and lust rather than hostility,‭ ‬but Elaine was still embarrassed.‭ ‬She had tried to keep her bisexuality a secret,‭ ‬she had never been openly affectionate in public with Amanda when they were lovers.‭ ‬Now,‭ ‬Kristy was making it obvious to anyone and everyone in the lobby that they were together.‭ ‬Elaine just kept quiet,‭ ‬tried to avoid eye contact with anyone and waited to get their room.‭ ‬Of course,‭ ‬what she would have to do there was much more than holding hands,‭ ‬but at least it was in private.

Elaine listened to the background noise of the casino while Kristy checked in.‭ ‬She heard the music of the slot machines,‭ ‬the sound of many voices merging into one constant murmur,‭ ‬music playing somewhere as performers made their way through the lobby.‭ ‬She had been at Roy's for a while,‭ ‬but had forgotten what a surreal place Las Vegas was.‭ ‬None of it was real,‭ ‬but it was magical escape for all the people coming here.‭ ‬It was a chance to have fun,‭ ‬lose all inhibitions then go home leaving all of it behind.‭ ‬But Elaine had no real home anymore,‭ ‬what she had was a body everyone coveted.

‭"Okay, let's go," Kristy said, walking away from the front desk and taking Elaine's hand. She led them through the casino floor to the elevators for their tower. Kristy was happily humming to herself while Elaine just stared at the floor.

As soon as they were in the elevator,‭ ‬Kristy grabbed Elaine's ass,‭ ‬pulling up her dress to feel the soft flesh.‭ "‬You're going to get fucked raw,‭ ‬slut,‭" ‬Kristy told Elaine then kissed her roughly.‭ ‬Elaine tried to pull away but Kristy held her tight.‭ ‬She kissed and groped Elaine until the elevator stopped at their floor,‭ ‬then she smoothed Elaine's dress back down and they continued to their room.‭ ‬It was a big room with a king size bed and a couch in the sitting area.‭ ‬Elaine tried to imagine how she would be bent over them or spread upon them.‭ ‬She had to admit that it was a nice room,‭ ‬classier then the one in Elko where she had met Kristy.

‭"Lose the dress, slut," Kristy said absently as she checked out the room.

‭"Yes, Mistress," Elaine answered and took off her one piece of clothing.

‭"Yes," Kristy purred, ignoring Elaine for the moment. "This will do nicely." She turned to her slave. "Shower. Get good and clean." She eyed Elaine up and down. "I think some maintenance might be in order, that bush is getting a little bushy. And your nails are getting rough. Get cleaned up and I'm going to make some calls."

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine headed into the bathroom and started the shower.‭ ‬She lingered in the shower,‭ ‬her first one in a week.‭ ‬She washed herself throughly,‭ ‬finding a little bit of cum still stuck in her pubic hair that must have been there from J.J.‭ ‬She enjoyed the hot water and her last little bit of time to herself.

When she finally came out of the room,‭ ‬naked and clean,‭ ‬she saw Kristy on the hotel phone.‭ ‬Kristy looked her up and down and smiled.‭ "‬Okay,‭ ‬I'll send her down.‭ ‬Remember,‭ ‬ignore anything she says that goes contrary to my requests.‭ '‬Bye.‭" ‬Kristy hung up the phone and motioned for Elaine to come over to her.

‭"Very nice, Elaine," Kristy said and ran her hands across Elaine's flat stomach. "I would just fuck you right now, but I want the deluxe treatment. You are going to go down to the lobby, find the concierge's desk and ask for Betty. Betty and I have a plan for you. You will get your hair and nails done, get waxed and, if you are good, even wrap it up with a massage. I want you perfect for me."

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine answered.

Kristy had a pair of Elaine's shorts and a white blouse ready for her.‭ ‬Elaine dressed and headed down alone.‭ ‬She thought about running,‭ ‬but she did not.‭ ‬She only had the clothes on her back,‭ ‬Kristy had everything else,‭ ‬including the keys to the car and the package she needed to take to Monon.‭ ‬She had to get that back from Kristy and that meant going through with this and hoping Kristy would honor her word and let Elaine go when she was done with her.‭ ‬Maybe she could find Greg or Freddie Eel,‭ ‬but she had no idea how.‭ ‬She did not even know their last names and she remembered Freddie's warning about not trusting anyone.‭ ‬She sighed,‭ ‬she missed Roy.

Betty was a nice middle aged woman who had made arrangements for Elaine.‭ ‬Elaine did not think that Betty knew the nature of her relationship with Kristy,‭ ‬but was not going to volunteer any information.‭ ‬Elaine enjoyed her next few hours.‭ ‬She went from the hair salon where her hair was trimmed up then off to her waxing.‭ ‬That hurt a bit,‭ ‬it always did,‭ ‬but Elaine found her smooth legs sexy.‭ ‬Kristy let her keep her bush,‭ ‬but had it trimmed up and waxed around the edges.‭ ‬Elaine knew she was getting wet with the attention being paid to her body,‭ ‬but the woman who was working on her did not say anything.