Elaine on the Run Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John staggered back to the couch with a dazed look on his face.‭ ‬He had never had sex like that before,‭ ‬not with his wife or any of his girlfriends.‭ ‬None of them had let him pound their ass that roughly and,‭ ‬certainly,‭ ‬none of them had cum while he did so.‭ ‬He began to understand why you would need to own a woman like Elaine,‭ ‬you had to have control over her,‭ ‬you could never take no for an answer from her.

Frank was all set to take John's place,‭ ‬but Kristy stopped him.‭ ‬She knew Elaine was in no condition to get him ready,‭ ‬so Kristy made Frank do it himself.‭ ‬Kristy led Elaine back to the bed and had her lie down on her back with her ass at the edge of the bed.‭ ‬She cuffed the slave's hands together and,‭ ‬with the leash,‭ ‬tied them above her head.‭ ‬Kristy took off her skirt and climbed on top of Elaine,‭ ‬straddling her with her legs on either side of Elaine's head.‭ ‬She motioned Frank over and he stepped between Elaine's legs.‭ ‬He put her legs over his shoulders and Kristy reached back to guide his cock to Elaine's battered ass.

Frank rammed in hard.‭ ‬John had finished loosening Elaine up and Frank forced his way in with one thrust.‭ ‬Elaine cried out in pain as he rammed her ass,‭ ‬but her cries were muffled as Kristy moved up and pushed her pussy into Elaine's face.‭ ‬Kristy fucked Elaine's face while Frank fucked her ass.‭ ‬Elaine's cries of pain were lost in Kristy's wet pussy.‭ ‬The dominant woman rode Elaine's face fast and hard,‭ ‬rubbing her cunt across Elaine's lips and tongue.‭ ‬Frank pounded away at Elaine's tight backdoor,‭ ‬amazed at what Kristy was doing almost as much as with what he was doing.‭ ‬When Kristy came and screamed her usual string of gibberish and obscenities Frank lost all control.‭ ‬He flailed away with no rhythm for a minute then came,‭ ‬too.

He plopped down on the couch next to John.‭ ‬Both still had their condoms on with the tips dangling down full of semen.

Kristy helped Elaine to sit up and took the cuffs off of her.‭ ‬Kristy brought Elaine a drink and Elaine quickly downed it,‭ ‬calming herself a little.‭ ‬All four of them were silent for a few minutes,‭ ‬recovering and trying to digest what had just happened.‭ ‬Finally Elaine felt capable of functioning again and let out a deep sigh.‭ ‬That seemed to break the tension in the room.

‭"Can we see you again later?" Frank asked, looking at Elaine.

"Sorry," Kristy answered, "but we have other plans for later." She turned to her pet. "Thank Frank and John, slave," Kristy ordered Elaine.

‭"Yes, Mistress," Elaine answered, trying to only briefly look at the men who had just pleasured themselves in her. "Thank you Frank for fucking me. Thank you, John for fucking me."

"Now run along,‭" ‬Kristy said and handed Elaine a room key.‭ "‬Go back to the room.‭ ‬I'll be along in a little while.‭ ‬We have a busy night ahead of us.‭"

Elaine nodded,‭ ‬of course she was going to have to go back naked.‭ ‬Only this time she had been roughly fucked and still had red hand prints on her fair skin.‭ ‬She was sweaty,‭ ‬lube was on her ass and thighs and she knew she smelled of sex.‭ ‬She walked to the door,‭ ‬somewhat unsteadily,‭ ‬and opened it.‭ ‬This floor was clear but she could hear the elevator opening.‭ ‬She quickly ran down the hall to the stairs then,‭ ‬more carefully so as not to fall,‭ ‬down to her floor.‭ ‬She opened the door.‭ ‬There were people in the hallway,‭ ‬but it could not be avoided.‭ ‬This was the check in time of the day.‭ ‬Elaine swallowed her pride,‭ ‬at least there wasn't cum dripping out of her,‭ ‬and ran down the hallway.‭ ‬Two men who were opening the door to their room said‭ "‬Vegas‭! ‬I fucking love this place‭!" ‬while a woman just muttered‭ "‬whore‭" ‬under her breath.‭

Elaine got to her room,‭ ‬quickly slid the key in,‭ ‬opened the door,‭ ‬got in the room and shut the door,‭ ‬gratefully,‭ ‬behind her.‭ ‬She leaned on the door,‭ ‬happy to be alone again.‭ ‬She started sobbing,‭ ‬thinking of what Kristy had done to her.‭ ‬She was a naked slave,‭ ‬a toy for whomever Kristy wanted to have her.‭ ‬She had been raped,‭ ‬she had been sodomized and forced to make Kristy cum and she still wasn't done.‭ ‬She fell on the floor and cried for a few minutes before she realized that the message light on the phone was flashing.‭ ‬Elaine did not know if she should answer it,‭ ‬if Kristy would punish her for doing so.‭ ‬But she remembered that Kristy had called her earlier,‭ ‬so she thought it might be her temporary mistress.‭ ‬She slowly walked to the phone,‭ ‬feeling guilty for doing so,‭ ‬picked up the receiver and called for the message.

Her blood froze as the message played.‭ "‬Goddammit,‭ ‬Kristy,‭ ‬answer your fucking phone.‭" ‬There was no mistaking the voice,‭ ‬it was Sam.‭ "‬So you've got her.‭ ‬You better keep her,‭ ‬because I'm on my way there.‭ ‬I'm fucking someone,‭ ‬so if she's not there,‭ ‬you're it.‭ ‬I'll be there by‭ ‬5pm.‭ ‬Be fucking ready.‭"

Elaine looked at the clock,‭ ‬it was‭ ‬4:30.‭ ‬She had to get away.‭ ‬Elaine found her bag,‭ ‬quickly dressed in her shorts and shirt.‭ ‬She saw Kristy's purse and dumped it on the bed,‭ ‬there was the car check for the valet.‭ ‬She grabbed that and some cash.‭ ‬She left the heels and put on her sandals then ran out the door.‭ ‬She keyed the elevator and waited nervously.‭ ‬What would she do if she saw Kristy‭? ‬No matter what,‭ ‬she could not go back with her,‭ ‬Kristy was going to give her to Sam.‭ ‬The elevator opened,‭ ‬it was empty.‭ ‬Elaine breathed a sigh of relief and pushed the button for the casino floor.

On the way down she checked her bag.‭ ‬Kristy had not taken anything,‭ ‬her clothes were there and,‭ ‬more importantly,‭ ‬so were her wallet and phone.‭ ‬She had ID and credit cards,‭ ‬she could run.‭ ‬The door opened and Elaine quickly walked through the lobby,‭ ‬she got a few looks from people who recognized her from Kristy parading her,‭ ‬but no one said a thing.

She handed the check card to the valet and waited back in the shadows,‭ ‬trying to stay out of sight.‭ ‬It seemed to be taking the valet forever to bring the Oldsmobile around,‭ ‬Elaine kept looking for Kristy or Sam.‭ ‬Once she thought she saw a flash of red hair and looked instinctively for Amanda,‭ ‬but did not see her when she looked back.‭ ‬Another time she thought she saw Hunter out of the corner of her eye,‭ ‬but she realized she was just panicking,‭ ‬she had to remind herself to stay calm and breathe,‭ ‬don't look suspicious.

The valet brought the car around and held the door for her.‭ ‬Elaine saw him checking out her legs as she climbed in the car,‭ ‬but she did not care.‭ ‬Given what had been done to her here,‭ ‬one horny young man scoping her legs was minor.‭ ‬She gave him a ten then pulled out of the casino and onto The Strip.

Elaine knew where she was going.‭ ‬She had to put some distance between her and Sam.‭ ‬She had made the mistake of going north last time and getting too close to Elko.‭ ‬This time she turned the car south,‭ ‬she was going back to familiar territory,‭ ‬back to Arizona.‭ ‬From there she could go east to Indiana,‭ ‬but she had to stay away from Sam.