Elaine on the Run Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‭"Stay put, slut," Kristy told Elaine. She pinched Elaine's nipples again then climbed off the bed and went into the bathroom. Elaine watched her go, her eyes on Kristy's wonderful butt and legs,waiting for her captor to return.

Elaine started to think,‭ ‬to think about how she needed this,‭ ‬how she needed to be taken like this,‭ ‬then stopped herself.‭ ‬Thinking did her no good right now,‭ ‬she was here and Kristy was going to do whatever she wanted.‭ ‬All Elaine could do was take it,‭ ‬cum on command and try to keep Kristy happy.‭ ‬She would figure out tomorrow or the next day later.

Kristy emerged from the bathroom with an eight inch strap-on on her hips.‭ "‬Be glad,‭ ‬slut,‭" ‬She said to Elaine,‭ "‬this was the biggest one they had at the store.‭ ‬I guess there is some‭ '‬bend-over boyfriend‭' ‬convention going on and they bought all the bigger ones.‭ ‬It should do nicely for you,‭ ‬though.‭"

Kristy walked to the foot of the bed,‭ ‬grabbed Elaine's legs and pulled her hips to the edge.‭ ‬She bent down,‭ ‬licked Elaine's pussy once then put the head of the dildo against Elaine's swollen lips.‭ ‬She grabbed Elaine's hips and without another word,‭ ‬Kristy rammed the strap-on into the helpless bound woman.‭ ‬Elaine yelled out in pain as Kristy shoved it all the way in and ground her hips into Elaine.‭ ‬Elaine arched her back,‭ ‬trying to open more for the dildo filling her.

‭"You look so good getting fucked, Elaine," Kristy taunted as she roughly rammed into Elaine. "After I give you a good fucking, maybe I'll find some men to finish what's left of you. I'd love to see a couple of guys fuck you, maybe I'll find five or six and we can have our own little Elaine gang-bang. But for now, you're all mine."

Kristy fucked Elaine hard.‭ ‬She grabbed Elaine's legs,‭ ‬put them over her shoulders and held on to Elaine's thighs as she pounded away at Elaine's wet pussy.‭ ‬Kristy watched in wonder as Elaine came again‭; ‬was there no end to what Elaine would take and enjoy‭? ‬She fucked her captive until her stomach muscles ached,‭ ‬until she felt like she had done a hundred sit-ups.‭ ‬Elaine looked up at Kristy with her soft blue eyes,‭ ‬ready for whatever Kristy wanted to do to her,‭ ‬then she closed them and bit her lip as another climax wracked her lovely body.

Kristy was sweaty and winded when she slowed and pulled out of her submissive pet.‭ "‬Get up,‭ ‬slut,‭" ‬Kristy said.

Elaine took a second to move,‭ ‬her pussy was sore and her body ached,‭ ‬but she obeyed.

Kristy smacked her ass.

‭"You didn't say 'Yes, Mistress," she chided.

Through a fog,‭ ‬Elaine answered,‭ "‬I'm sorry,‭ ‬Mistress.‭ ‬Yes,‭ ‬Mistress.‭"

Kristy hooked the leash on Elaine's collar and led her to the table.‭ ‬Elaine stumbled like a drunk,‭ ‬barley able to keep her balance.‭ ‬Kristy took off the cuffs and kissed Elaine's neck.

‭"Had enough yet, slut?" Kristy asked, standing behind Elaine.

‭"No, Mistress," Elaine said softly.

‭"Are you a slut, Elaine? Do you want me to fuck you more?" Kristy asked.

‭"Yes, Mistress," Elaine answered, reaching her hands back to hold Kristy's hips, she could feel the wet plastic of the dildo pressing into her back.

‭"Yes, what?"

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭ ‬I am a slut.‭ ‬And,‭ ‬yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭ ‬I want you to fuck me more,‭" ‬Elaine said,‭ ‬turning her neck into Kristy's mouth.

‭"That's what I thought," Kristy bit Elaine's neck. "Bend over the table, put those firm little titties down on it."

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine bent down,‭ ‬feeling the cool table top against her sweaty body.‭ ‬She looked out the open curtains to the balcony.‭ ‬Kristy walked over and opened the sliding glass door,‭ ‬a dry desert breeze hit Elaine and began drying the sweat on her body.

‭"Hold on tight," Kristy said and plunged the dildo back into Elaine's wet pussy. She fucked Elaine as hard as she could, pounding her innocent body. The small woman cried out in pain as Kristy pillaged her, but she came and came hard. Kristy fucked and fucked until she came, too. Both woman moaned and yelled as they came together, Elaine's low moans drowned out by Kristy's obscenity laced screaming. Kristy nearly collapsed on top of Elaine, but instead she leaned her elbows on the table. She ground her hips and the dildo into Elaine's abused pussy once more before slowly sliding out of her. Elaine felt another breeze and looked back out the window; anyone looking in could watch her getting fucked.

‭"One thing left to do, slut," Kristy went back to the bathroom.

Elaine gripped on to the table's edge,‭ ‬she was in pain,‭ ‬and Kristy had said she was going to fuck her raw and while she might not be raw,‭ ‬she was certainly sore and bruised.‭ ‬She did not know how much more she could take,‭ ‬but she knew she was going to find out.‭ ‬She was content,‭ ‬though,‭ ‬it felt good to be used like this.‭ ‬Elaine needed to be dominated and Kristy was doing that perfectly.

Elaine was only vaguely aware that Kristy was back.‭ ‬Only when she felt Kristy squirt some lube into her ass did she realize what the strong young woman had in mind for her.‭ ‬She started to get up,‭ ‬but Kristy pushed her back down.‭ ‬She was not sure if she could bear anal right now,‭ ‬but she knew she did not have any choice.

‭"Oh no," Kristy purred as she rubbed the lube into Elaine's tight brown hole. "I've been waiting to do this since Elko. I want to see you take it in the ass. You have such a beautiful butt, Elaine, no one could resist it."

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine answered in resignation.‭ ‬There was no way she was going to stop Kristy from raping her bottom.‭ ‬She leaned down on the table and tried to relax,‭ ‬to open herself for Kristy.‭ ‬She shifted her legs a little wider and realized she was going to have bruises on her hips from the table.

Kristy bent down to kiss each round cheek gently then smacked each one hard.‭ ‬With all the sweat,‭ ‬it stung and Elaine yipped in pain.‭ ‬Then she felt the hard plastic tip of Kristy's fake cock against her ring of muscle.‭ ‬She had done this often enough that she knew the feeling well as Kristy pushed into her.‭ ‬But no matter how often she had been fucked in her ass,‭ ‬it still hurt.‭ ‬Kristy slid in slowly,‭ ‬filling Elaine's bowels with the dildo.‭ ‬Elaine felt the straps of the harness against her cheeks and knew Kristy was buried inside her.‭ ‬It hurt,‭ ‬burning and stretching her.

‭"It hurts, Mistress," Elaine panted as Kristy began sliding back and forth slowly. "Please be gentle, Mistress. Please be gentle." Elaine knew it was a futile request, but she asked anyway. Taking it her ass always reminded of her submissiveness, that her pain was irrelevant to someone else's pleasure.

Kristy could see Elaine's body tense up,‭ ‬she could see the grimace on the beautiful woman's face and all she could think was how much she wanted to hurt her,‭ ‬how she wanted to make her feel like a violated slut.‭ ‬She had Elaine in her power and nothing was going to stop her.‭ ‬She began fucking Elaine harder,‭ ‬thrusting in,‭ ‬then grinding her hips before pulling back out again.‭ ‬Elaine yelled in pain as Kristy savagely took her ass.‭ ‬Kristy grabbed Elaine's collar and slammed harder,‭ ‬she came with a mind blowing orgasm and only after that did she cease her assault on Elaine's battered anus.‭

Kristy pulled out of Elaine then softly kissed her back and shoulders.‭ ‬Elaine stayed bent over the table,‭ ‬softly crying.‭ ‬Kristy brushed back Elaine's sweaty hair and kissed her cheek,‭ ‬tasting the salt of her tears,‭ ‬then turned Elaine's head to kiss her mouth.‭ ‬Elaine passively received the kiss from the woman who had just hurt her,‭ ‬she softly welcomed Kristy into her mouth.

Kristy rubbed Elaine's back,‭ ‬stood up and wiped off the dildo.‭ ‬She put it in her purse,‭ ‬saving it for later.‭ "‬That was nice,‭" ‬Kristy said.‭ "‬But I'm hungry.‭ ‬Let's get cleaned up and go get a bite to eat.‭"

Kristy pulled Elaine up by the collar and led her to the bathroom.‭ ‬Elaine could barely stand,‭ ‬but she knew she had been through rougher nights than this.‭ ‬Being Roy's slave was not an easy life,‭ ‬the two times he had had her gang banged were testament to that.‭ ‬She regained some of her wits by the time Kristy had the water on in the shower.

‭"Get in, rinse off, keep your hair dry. Do it quickly," Kristy instructed Elaine. She unhooked the collar.

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine answered and bent down to take off her shoes.‭ ‬Kristy lifted her chin and looked into Elaine's blue eyes.‭ ‬Elaine saw the glint of determination in Kristy's brown eyes and knew that the young woman was not finished with her.

Elaine stepped into the shower and yelled.‭ ‬Kristy had not turned on any hot water,‭ ‬the shower was ice cold.‭ ‬She tried to step out but Kristy would not let her out.

‭"Rinse off, slut," Kristy yelled. "Get the smell of sex off you then you can come out!"

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine answered through chattering teeth.‭ ‬The creek where she had camped had been warmer than this and she had been expecting that.‭ ‬This was freezing and a surprise.‭ ‬Kristy handed her a wash cloth and Elaine rubbed her pussy and ass.‭ ‬The cold water felt good on them,‭ ‬she thought and she realized she was much more awake now.‭ ‬She did a quick wash of the rest of her body and she somehow managed to keep most of her long hair dry,‭ ‬but the ends did get a little wet.

Kristy let Elaine out.‭ ‬She handed her shivering slave a towel then jumped in the cold water herself.‭ ‬Elaine could hear the brunette gasp,‭ ‬but she did not complain or jump.‭ ‬Elaine dried off as Kristy cleaned herself then turned off the water.

‭"Dry me," Kristy ordered and pointed to a towel.

‭"Yes, Mistress," Elaine took the towel and began to run the soft white cotton on Kristy's beautiful body. Her firm nipples were erect, Elaine spent a little more time than was necessary drying them, then moved down to Kristy's ass and legs. She knelt down to get a better angle and found her face next to Kristy's leg. Despite herself, Elaine leaned in and kissed Kristy's thigh as she toweled off her leg.

‭"Oh, no, my eager little pet," Kristy pulled her head back. "Time enough for that later. I'm hungry for food, not just pussy right now. Let's get dressed. Wear the dress again. And collar and shoes."

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine was disappointed and relieved at the same time.‭ ‬She stepped back into the other room to dress and saw that it was‭ ‬3am.‭ ‬Well,‭ ‬this was Las Vegas,‭ ‬there was always something going on and someplace to eat.

Kristy sauntered out of the bathroom.‭ ‬She put the harness for the dildo back on,‭ ‬but left the fake cock in her purse.‭ ‬She dressed in a short,‭ ‬white denim skirt and a blue blouse.‭ ‬Elaine could see her nipples poking out,‭ ‬neither of them were going to wear a bra,‭ ‬apparently.‭ ‬Kristy looked Elaine up and down and smiled.‭ ‬She handed her slave the collar and Elaine attached it to her throat.‭ ‬Kristy gave Elaine a quick kiss,‭ ‬grabbed her purse and dropped a pair of handcuffs into it.‭ ‬She hooked the leash onto Elaine's collar and gave it a tug.

‭"Let's go eat," Kristy said as they walked to the door. She turned and kissed Elaine again. "Then, I'll think of more things I can do to you."

Kristy opened the door and led them down the hall to the elevator.‭ ‬Elaine was horrified that Kristy was going to lead her the whole way on a leash like a dog.‭ ‬Somehow she sensed that Kristy would,‭ ‬that the brunette would parade her through the casino and maybe even down the street on a leash,‭ ‬making sure anyone who saw them knew that Elaine belonged to her.

They rode the elevator down to the main floor without seeing anyone else.‭ ‬Elaine hoped that Kristy would take the leash off before they got to the casino floor,‭ ‬but as soon as the elevator opened Kristy pulled Elaine along at a brisk pace and Elaine struggled to keep up.‭ ‬She noted that Kristy was wearing sandals while she was in heels‭; ‬of course her mistress could move faster.‭ ‬There was also the problem that Elaine was sore,‭ ‬especially her ass,‭ ‬from Kristy's rough use of her earlier,‭ ‬but Elaine was able to find her stride and keep up.

A wall of noise hit them as soon as they came into the casino,‭ ‬even at three in the morning there were still a lot of people up and having fun,‭ ‬or at least up and gambling.‭ ‬Kristy led Elaine through the casino floor with a triumphant smile on her face.‭ ‬Elaine stared at the floor,‭ ‬tried to keep up and not make eye contact with anyone.‭ ‬The two of them naturally attracted a lot of attention,‭ ‬even in Las Vegas one beautiful woman leading another beautiful woman around on a leash was an uncommon sight.‭ ‬There were murmurs of appreciation,‭ ‬but,‭ ‬to Elaine's surprise,‭ ‬no rude comments.

Elaine realized that Kristy had taken her submission to a whole new level.‭ ‬While Roy had made her a slave and violated her in every way imaginable,‭ ‬he had done it in private.‭ ‬The only people who knew she was a slave were going to have use of her anyway,‭ ‬he kept her hidden away and out of the public eye.‭ ‬Kristy flaunted her mastery of Elaine,‭ ‬she wanted anyone who saw the two of them to know who was in charge and what Elaine's place was.‭ ‬Now her slavery and submission were public.

They wound up in a‭ ‬24‭ ‬hour coffee shop.‭ ‬The hostess was a little surprised at seeing Elaine being led in on a leash,‭ ‬but like anyone who worked the overnight shift in Las Vegas,‭ ‬used to anything.‭ ‬Without making any fuss,‭ ‬she led them to their table.‭ ‬The only concession she made to her unusual customers was seating them in a back corner away from all the other customers.‭ ‬Elaine tried to flash a smile of gratitude to the woman,‭ ‬but she had turned her back and was stomping back to the front of the restaurant.

Kristy took off the leash when they sat down.‭ ‬Elaine ordered pancakes,‭ ‬bacon and eggs.‭ ‬Kristy got a burger.‭ ‬When Elaine tried to put hot sauce on her eggs,‭ ‬Kristy stopped her.‭ "‬That mouth is going to be in pussy as soon as we get back to the room,‭ ‬no hot sauce.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine blushed.‭ ‬Kristy was never going to let her forget her place.

They finished the meal in silence.‭ ‬Kristy paid the check,‭ ‬put the leash back on Elaine and led her out of the restaurant.‭ ‬Back in the casino,‭ ‬she took the cuffs out of her purse and cuffed Elaine's hands in front of her.‭ ‬She paraded her slave as they slowly walked back to the elevator.‭ ‬Kristy stopped a few times to put a dollar in a slot machine,‭ ‬but never won anything.‭ ‬Kristy sauntered across the gaming floor,‭ ‬played one hand of blackjack‭ (‬she busted when she hit on a‭ ‬12‭) ‬before taking her pet back to the elevator.‭

Elaine had never felt so embarrassed,‭ ‬but she reminded herself that all Kristy had done was make public what Elaine was:‭ ‬a slave.‭ ‬Elaine also knew that she had signed the papers making herself a slave and when she did that she gave up the right to her body.‭ ‬Kristy might not be her rightful owner,‭ ‬but she had possession of Elaine and Elaine had agreed to obey her,‭ ‬and she made Elaine be a slave in public.

Utterly humiliated,‭ ‬Elaine was pulled back in the elevator.‭ ‬Before the door even closed Kristy had her purse open and the dildo out.‭ ‬In one shift motion,‭ ‬she hooked it back in the harness and pushed the button for the top floor.‭ ‬She turned Elaine around and pushed her back into the corner,‭ ‬kicked her legs apart and pulled her skirt up.‭ ‬By the time they were at the fifth floor,‭ ‬Kristy had the dildo rammed into Elaine's sore pussy.

Elaine tried not to scream as Kristy fucked her hard.‭ ‬She knew that the door could open at any floor and someone would see this being done to her.‭ ‬Kristy was merciless as she abused her slave,‭ ‬Elaine bounced off the mirrors of the walls of the elevator in rhythm to Kristy's thrusts.‭ ‬Elaine caught her breath as the doors opened,‭ ‬but she realized they were just at the top floor.‭ ‬The elevator started back down,‭ ‬but Kristy didn't stop or even slow down.‭

Elaine was on the verge of cumming.‭ ‬Being humiliated by Kristy,‭ ‬paraded as a slave through the casino,‭ ‬was a turn on enough,‭ ‬now being raped in the elevator where anyone could see them was even more.‭ ‬The door opened and a man started to get in.

‭"Fuck off," Kristy snapped at him, "she's mine!"

Kristy kept pounding away at Elaine as the elevator door started to close again,‭ ‬leaving the shocked man trying to believe if he had just seen what he thought he did.

‭"Cum for me, you fucking slut," Kristy growled and grabbed a handful of Elaine's hair. "We're not getting off until you do."

On command,‭ ‬another orgasm swept through Elaine.‭ ‬She was moaning as the elevator reached the bottom floor again.‭ ‬Her face was against the mirror as Kristy thrust in and out of her,‭ ‬she could see her breath on the glass and the determined look on Kristy's face.‭ ‬Before anyone could get on,‭ ‬Kristy hit the button for their floor.‭ ‬The door closed and they ascended again.‭ ‬Elaine was crying with shame and relief when they got to twelve.‭ ‬Kristy slid out of Elaine as the door slid open and she dragged her slave out the door and back to their room.

Any more humiliations would at least be private,‭ ‬Elaine thought gratefully as Kristy shut the door.

‭"Strip, slut," she said. Elaine could hear the fatigue in her voice. Both of them had been up for nearly twenty-four hours straight and fucking for a good part of it.

Elaine untied the shoulder straps and let the dress fall off her body.‭ ‬She scratched her nose with her bound hands while Kristy undressed,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Kristy led Elaine to bed,‭ ‬pulling the naked and bound woman into the clean,‭ ‬white sheets.‭ ‬Kristy spread her legs and guided Elaine's face once again down to her pussy,‭ ‬taking one last orgasm from the slave before they both fell asleep.

‭==========

Kristy woke up first.‭ ‬Housekeeping was banging on the door.‭ ‬She worked in a hotel,‭ ‬so she appreciated housekeepers,‭ ‬but she found them extremely annoying when she was the one trying to sleep.‭ ‬She took a quick look around the room,‭ ‬it was not in bad shape and she could have Elaine clean it up later if she wanted.‭ ‬She grabbed the dirty towels and cracked the door.

The housekeeper was a little old Mexican lady and slightly taken aback by the tall,‭ ‬naked young woman who greeted her.

‭"Solamente toallas, por favor," Kristy said and pushed the ball of dirty towels out the door.

‭"Si," the cleaning woman passed her back a stack of clean towels and Kristy closed the door with a quick word of thanks.

Kristy dropped the towels in the bathroom and came back to bed.‭ ‬Elaine was still asleep.‭ ‬Kristy smiled as she thought about what she had done to Elaine yesterday.‭ ‬Fucking her in the elevator was the final piece of a great day.‭ ‬Well,‭ ‬there was no reason not to start this day off right.

Kristy climbed back in bed and began caressing Elaine,‭ ‬playing with her delightfully perky breasts and running her hands down her sexy legs.‭ ‬The slave stirred,‭ ‬but did not wake up.‭ ‬If this had been one of her girlfriends,‭ ‬Kristy might have just tried to gently wake her up,‭ ‬but this was a slave and Kristy was not patient.‭ ‬She rolled the sleeping woman onto her stomach,‭ ‬pulled the sheets back from her naked body and gazed on the gorgeous shape of Elaine's ass.‭ ‬It was tempting to take out the strap on and just start fucking her,‭ ‬but Kristy really wanted some good pussy licking right now.

Kristy rubbed Elaine's butt for a few seconds then began spanking her.‭ ‬Elaine woke up after the first one,‭ ‬but Kristy was enjoying herself too much to stop.‭ ‬Kristy spread her blows across Elaine's perfect ass,‭ ‬reddening each cheek in turn.‭ ‬Elaine tried to put her hands down to block the blows,‭ ‬but Kristy grabbed both wrists with one hand while she spanked with the other.‭ ‬Elaine cried out as Kristy hit her butt,‭ ‬but the young woman held her down.