Elaine on the Run Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her waxing she was shuffled off for a manicure and pedicure.‭ ‬Her nails were done and painted red.‭ ‬Finally she was treated to a massage.‭ ‬Elaine stripped and lay down on the table as the woman began working on her.‭ ‬Elaine knew she was wet and horny as the woman masseuse worked all of the kinks out her,‭ ‬but all the masseuse commented on was the tension in Elaine's shoulders.‭ ‬Elaine also knew that when she was done it would be time to go up and be with Kristy.‭ ‬She sighed as she thought about having to serve Kristy,‭ ‬having her face buried in Kristy's pussy,‭ ‬having Kristy's fingers inside her.

Betty returned as Elaine finished her massage.‭ "‬These are for you,‭ ‬dear,‭" ‬the older woman said and hung up a dress and a small bag.‭ "‬Umm,‭ ‬there's no underwear though.‭"

Elaine blushed.‭ "‬That's okay,‭" ‬she mumbled.

‭"Your friend wanted me to have your other clothes cleaned, we'll have them sent to your room later," Betty said.

‭"Thanks, Betty," Elaine said with genuine gratitude.

Betty left and Elaine dressed.‭ ‬It was a short,‭ ‬black dress.‭ ‬The hem was midway down her thighs,‭ ‬with some lace frills at the edge.‭ ‬It was bare on her shoulders with spaghetti straps and offered a nice view of the top of her cleavage.‭ ‬A thin belt at the waist held everything together.‭ ‬Elaine knew that this dress would offer easy access from both top and bottom, she slipped it on in the dressing room and looked in the mirror.‭ ‬She did look good in it,‭ ‬she thought.‭ ‬She opened the bag,‭ ‬there were a pair of medium high heels‭ (‬Elaine was bad in high heels so the smaller heels were nice‭) ‬with open toes.‭ ‬Elaine stepped into these then fished around in the bag for more.‭ ‬There was a pair of hoop earrings which she dutifully put on.‭ ‬At the bottom of the bag Elaine felt one more thing...she knew what it was before she saw it.‭ ‬She pulled out the collar.‭ ‬It was a small,‭ ‬black silk one,‭ ‬but there was no doubt it was a collar.‭ ‬There was a loop on it for a leash,‭ ‬but at least Kristy had not sent a leash down.‭ ‬Elaine put the collar on and looked in the mirror at the finished product.‭ ‬Elaine thought that she looked very good,‭ ‬very desirable.

Elaine headed back to her room.‭ ‬Casinos were strange places,‭ ‬Elaine thought as she made her way through the floor.‭ ‬Scantily glad waitresses brought free drinks to people gambling,‭ ‬trying to get free money.‭ ‬The waitresses were supposed to look like Roman slave girls,‭ ‬a fantasy for the gamblers.‭ ‬They could imagine being served by beautiful slaves,‭ ‬imagine having them in their power.‭ ‬Elaine was a slave,‭ ‬a beautiful slave,‭ ‬and she found the pretense of the fake slaves amusing.‭ ‬They were playing a part,‭ ‬Elaine was the real thing and she was on her way to offer herself to her current mistress.‭ ‬She strolled by the gaming tables on the way to the elevator.‭ ‬She watched the blackjack dealers and the roulette wheel with a bemused detachment.‭ ‬She was ogled and leered at many times,‭ ‬a few eyes made unspoken offers but Elaine ignored them all.

She would have like to have stopped for a drink to steady her nerves,‭ ‬but she did not have any money on her,‭ ‬or credit cards or even a room charge card.‭ ‬She knew that it would not be hard to get someone to buy her a drink,‭ ‬but that could take a while and Elaine did not want to deal with the inane small talk that would entail.‭ ‬She knew that anyone who bought her a drink would just want to fuck her and that was not going to happen.‭ ‬On top of that,‭ ‬she wanted to avoid making Kristy angry by taking too long.‭ ‬Kristy,‭ ‬Elaine thought,‭ ‬tonight it all came down to pleasing her.‭ ‬She wondered how a clerk at a casino in Elko could afford all of this.‭ ‬She felt a little more confident now,‭ ‬she knew she looked good.‭ ‬She also knew she was heading up to be fucked by Kristy,‭ ‬that she looked good for Kristy's enjoyment.

Elaine cast one last look at the casino and rode the elevator up to their floor.‭ ‬There were a couple of young,‭ ‬drunk men in the elevator.‭ ‬They stared at her,‭ ‬poking one another,‭ ‬whispering and laughing.‭ ‬Elaine just watched the floors go by and got off at the twelfth floor.‭

"'Bye,‭ ‬gorgeous,‭" ‬one of the men called to her as Elaine walked out.‭ ‬She flipped him the bird over her shoulder and walked down to her room.‭ ‬She took a last few seconds to enjoy being alone.‭ ‬She was aware of her body,‭ ‬cleaned and relaxed from her treatment.‭ ‬She ran a finger under her collar,‭ ‬it was more symbolic than anything else,‭ ‬a reminder from Kristy that she was owned.‭ ‬Elaine was,‭ ‬wet,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬She was fearing what Kristy was going to do to her,‭ ‬but she eagerly awaited it as well.

Elaine had a moment of fear that she would forget her room number,‭ ‬but found it and knocked on the door.

‭"Who is it?" Elaine heard Kristy call from the other side of the door.

‭"It's Elaine," Elaine answered, knowing full well that Kristy could see her through the peep hole.

‭"I'm sorry," Kristy answered, "I don't know any Elaine. Who did you say you were?"

An older couple walked past her down the hall.

‭"Your slave, Mistress," Elaine said softly against the door.

‭"What? I didn't hear you?"

"Your slave,‭ ‬Mistress‭!" ‬Elaine yelled.‭ ‬The couple looked at her with an expression of shock,‭ ‬but the old man grinned.‭ "‬May I please come in‭?"

"And why do you want to come in‭?" ‬Kristy taunted.

‭"So I may serve my mistress," Elaine answered.

The door opened and Elaine stepped in to the room.‭ ‬Kristy was waiting inside.‭ ‬The tall brunette was wearing a plain white t-shirt that was a few sizes too big.‭ ‬It fell down to barely below her ass,‭ ‬revealing all of her powerful legs.‭ ‬Elaine could see Kristy's nipples quite plainly poking through the thin cotton.‭ ‬Kristy hooked a finger in Elaine's collar and pulled her in for a kiss.

‭"You look beautiful, slut," Kristy said and took a step back to admire Elaine. "Turn around for me, slowly."

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine turned in a small circle,‭ ‬displaying herself.

‭"Very nice," Kristy complimented her. "Now walk across the room and back, slowly."

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine walked towards the sliding glass doors that opened on to their little balcony.‭ ‬She put a little extra swing into her hips to tease Kristy,‭ ‬turned around,‭ ‬and walked back to her mistress.

‭"Now," Kristy purred. "Take off your dress. Leave the shoes and collar on, slut."

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine took off the belt then slid the dress over her head.‭ ‬She smoothed her hair down and waited.‭ ‬She was very aware of her nudity,‭ ‬of her body being ready for Kristy and she became more aroused by the second.

Kristy walked in a circle around Elaine,‭ ‬looking her head to foot but not touching her.‭ "‬Yum,‭ ‬yum,‭" ‬Kristy licked her lips.‭ "‬No Roy coming back to worry about,‭ ‬no gang bang to haul your delightful little ass off to.‭" ‬She cupped Elaine's butt with her hand and kissed the slave's ear.‭ "‬Just you and me.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine closed her eyes,‭ ‬felt Kristy's breath on her neck.

‭"Now, walk to the window and back," Kristy commanded, "swing that ass and walk slowly."

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine said but she looked at the open curtains.

Kristy caught her gaze.‭ "‬Oh,‭ ‬I know they're open.‭ ‬And they are going to stay open.‭" ‬She smiled,‭ "‬in fact,‭ ‬I want you to go out and stand on the balcony.‭ ‬Count to twenty,‭ ‬slowly,‭ ‬then come back in.‭ ‬If I think you count too fast,‭ ‬I'll cuff you to the balcony and fuck you out there.‭ ‬Hmmm,‭ ‬I may do that anyway.‭"

Elaine blushed.‭ "‬Yes,‭ ‬Mistress.‭" ‬She slowly walked to the doors,‭ ‬swinging her butt as before.‭ ‬It took her a couple of seconds to figure out the door lock,‭ ‬but she did and got the door open.‭ ‬She took a deep breath and stepped out.‭ ‬She took a step forward and gripped the rail while slowly counting to herself.‭ ‬It was a great view,‭ ‬she could see The Strip and its millions of lights spread out before her.‭ ‬Thousands of people crowded the sidewalks,‭ ‬oblivious to the naked slave looking down on them.‭ ‬She felt on display,‭ ‬but anonymous,‭ ‬lost in the sensory overload of Las Vegas.‭ ‬She looked at the hotel and saw a few people on other balconies,‭ ‬one took a quick look at her,‭ ‬but by the time he realized what he was seeing Elaine had finished her count and gone back inside.

‭"Good slut," Kristy complimented her as Elaine walked back towards her captor.

Elaine was in a haze now,‭ ‬she was so horny and ready.‭ ‬She walked up to Kristy and wrapped her arms around the young brunette.‭ ‬She reached her hands around to Kristy's back,‭ ‬grabbed the back of her thighs and slid her hands up under the edge of the white t-shirt to grab Kristy's powerful ass.‭ ‬She kissed Kristy softly,‭ ‬letting her lips loosely brush Kristy's after the kiss then kissed Kristy's neck.

‭"Fuck me, Mistress," Elaine whispered. "Fuck your slave. Fuck your slave hard."

Kristy grabbed Elaine by the hair and pulled her hair back so they could look eye to eye.‭ "‬Earn it,‭" ‬Kristy said.

Elaine licked her lips.‭ "‬Yes,‭ ‬Mistress.‭" ‬She started to drop to her knees but Kristy stopped her.

‭"Eager little beaver eater, aren't you?" she chuckled. "Not quite yet, though." Kristy pulled off her shirt and tossed it aside. She lay down on the bed on her stomach, legs together.

Elaine looked at Kristy's tanned body laying stretched out on the bed.‭ ‬Elaine wanted her and wanted to be dominated by her.‭ ‬Any hate or resentment of Kristy was lost in the haze of lust and desire.‭ ‬She walked to the bed and began running her hands over Kristy's legs,‭ ‬she felt the muscles in her calves,‭ ‬the soft skin behind her knees and the power of her thighs.‭ ‬She slid her hands between Kristy's thighs,‭ ‬hoping to get them apart,‭ ‬but Kristy did not budge.‭ ‬Frustrated,‭ ‬Elaine turned her attention to Kristy's ass.‭ ‬Why did she end up with strong women‭? ‬Elaine wondered as she grabbed Kristy's butt.‭ ‬Amanda,‭ ‬Kristy and Anna all were strong,‭ ‬fit,‭ ‬athletic women.‭ ‬Each of them could overpower her and make her serve them.‭ ‬Elaine bent down and kissed Kristy's cheek,‭ ‬admiring the muscle tone in it.‭ ‬Elaine realized she always wound up with men and women who could,‭ ‬and frequently did,‭ ‬overpower her.‭ ‬She liked that,‭ ‬she liked being the weak one in the power of the strong.‭ ‬Elaine kissed and licked at Kristy's butt while her hands caressed the brunette's legs.‭ ‬Elaine hated Kristy but wanted her body and wanted to be used by her body.

Elaine briefly imagined what they might be like in the normal world.‭ ‬She and Kristy would work at the same hotel.‭ ‬To everyone else they appear to be hostile towards each other.‭ ‬Kristy would be the provocative bully,‭ ‬always on the attack.‭ ‬Elaine would be the quiet victim who still did not put up with Kristy,‭ ‬she would be stoic but proud.‭ ‬Everyone would think that they hated each other.‭ ‬But when they got away from everyone else,‭ ‬alone and in private,‭ ‬Elaine would be on her knees eating Kristy's pussy,‭ ‬serving her every whim.‭ ‬She would let Kristy dominate her until they were in public again,‭ ‬then they would start fighting.‭ ‬Elaine enjoyed the thought of that,‭ ‬public resistance with private submission.‭ ‬But that was a day dream in a world where Elaine was not a slave.

Kristy rolled over and grabbed Elaine by the collar.‭ ‬She pulled the small slave up and attacked her mouth,‭ ‬kissing and biting at Elaine.‭ ‬Elaine put her hands down on the bed to steady herself as Kristy abused her mouth.‭ ‬She was so aroused she could hardly breathe when Kristy broke the kiss.

‭"Kneel on the floor, slave," Kristy commanded.

‭"Yes, Mistress," Elaine got down on the carpet. Her knees were spread and she could feel the wetness of her pussy.

Kristy took out a pair of padded handcuffs and a leash.‭ ‬She cuffed Elaine's hands behind her back and hooked the leash to the collar.‭ "‬No more hands,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬Kristy said.

‭"Yes, Mistress," Elaine said, looking up at Kristy standing above her. Elaine leaned in, trying to get her mouth to Kristy's wet pussy.

Kristy put a hand on the slave's head.‭ "‬Not yet,‭ ‬my little slut,‭" ‬she laughed.‭ "‬Stand up and suck my tits first.‭ ‬After you've done a good enough job on them,‭ ‬I'll let you eat my pussy.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine rose to her feet and looked right at Kristy's big breasts.‭ ‬They were magnificent.‭ ‬They were large,‭ ‬but still seemed to defy gravity with their firmness.‭ ‬The nipples stood straight out erect with the areole tight around them.‭ ‬Elaine had never had a chance to experience breasts like these except with Kristy,‭ ‬Amanda's were nice but Kristy's were works of art.‭ ‬Elaine leaned in and licked the right one first,‭ ‬feeling the erect nipple under her tongue.‭ ‬She lapped at it then flicked the nipple with the tip of her tongue.‭ ‬Kristy grabbed Elaine's hair and forced her mouth onto her breast.‭ ‬With her mouth filled,‭ ‬Elaine licked and sucked,‭ ‬gently gnawing at the flesh around the nipple while her tongue caressed the erect bud.

Kristy moaned softly as Elaine pleasured her.‭ ‬She was thrilled to have found Elaine and even more thrilled to have the older woman in her power.‭ ‬Ever since she had first met Elaine in Elko,‭ ‬Kristy had dreamed about the delicious little slave.‭ ‬Kristy had masturbated imagining Elaine tied up with her face in Kristy's pussy.‭ ‬She fantasized about having her fingers in Elaine's tight little pussy.‭ ‬She might not have her for long,‭ ‬but Kristy was determined to make the most of the time she did have possession.‭ ‬She pulled Elaine to her other breast and let her wonderful mouth go to work on that one.‭ ‬While Elaine licked and sucked,‭ ‬Kristy kept one hand in her hair and with the other reached down to play with Elaine's small,‭ ‬firm breasts.‭ ‬She let Elaine lick and suck for a while,‭ ‬enjoying what the submissive woman was doing to her then pulled her off.

Kristy grabbed Elaine's head with both hands,‭ ‬and kissed her.‭ ‬By now,‭ ‬Kristy could barely contain herself.‭ ‬If she could have devoured Elaine she would have,‭ ‬instead she kissed the slave and savored her.

Elaine closed her eyes as Kristy kissed her.‭ ‬When Kristy let go,‭ ‬Elaine opened her eyes and saw the softness in the brown eyes of her mistress.‭ ‬Kristy nodded and Elaine dropped to her knees in front of the dominant young woman.‭ ‬Elaine kissed Kristy just above her knee then slowly,‭ ‬in one long motion,‭ ‬licked her way up to Kristy's crotch.‭ ‬She kissed Kristy's wet cunt then did the same thing to the other thigh.‭ ‬She had planned to repeat this several times,‭ ‬each time starting higher,‭ ‬but when she kissed Kristy's pussy the second time the brunette grabbed Elaine's hair and shoved her face into her crotch.

Elaine clenched her bound hands behind her as she pleased Kristy.‭ ‬Her face was buried in the soft flesh of Kristy's crotch,‭ ‬her lips on Kristy's wet lips.‭ ‬Elaine slipped her tongue into the folds of Kristy's pussy,‭ ‬tasting her,‭ ‬touching her.‭ ‬She continued until Kristy came,‭ ‬shouting her usual obscenities and gibberish.‭ ‬Elaine kept at it:‭ ‬licking,‭ ‬kissing and sucking,‭ ‬as Kristy finished that orgasm and launched quickly into a second,‭ ‬larger one.‭ ‬Kristy's entire body tensed up and her hands pulled painfully at Elaine's hair.‭ ‬She yelled and bucked into Elaine's face before coming down slowly and relaxed her grip in Elaine's hair.

‭"Such a pretty little slave," Kristy said to Elaine, pulling Elaine's head out of her crotch. Kristy gazed down at the bound woman on her knees, Elaine's face wet from Kristy's juices, her big blue eyes gazing softly and expectantly up. "You are so beautiful like this, slut," Kristy complimented her pet. "So beautiful and submissive."

"Thank you,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine whispered.‭ ‬She wanted to ask,‭ ‬to beg,‭ ‬Kristy to fuck her,‭ ‬but knew she would get it when Kristy was ready.

‭"Get on the bed, slut," Kristy ordered. "On your back, spread you legs."

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine scrambled up on the bed.‭ ‬She waited eagerly with her hands bound beneath her as Kristy climbed up beside her.

‭"Tell me what you want," Kristy said to Elaine and kissed the slave's breasts.

‭"I want you to fuck me, Mistress," Elaine moaned. Kristy licked Elaine's nipple and began sucking it. "Please fuck your slave, Mistress," Elaine begged, "please fuck me."

Kristy kept Elaine's nipple in her mouth,‭ ‬but slowly slid her hand down Elaine's stomach.‭ ‬She ran her fingers through the soft,‭ ‬freshly groomed pubic hair of Elaine then down to Elaine's aching pussy.‭ ‬Elaine moaned as Kristy slid a finger into her slit.‭ ‬The older woman bucked her hips into Kristy's hand and her breast into Kristy's mouth.‭ ‬Elaine squirmed,‭ ‬writhing against her cuffs.‭ ‬Kristy added a second finger and slowly fucked Elaine with her hand,‭ ‬pushing down on Elaine's engorged clit with the heel of her hand.

‭"Cum for me, slut," Kristy ordered then licked Elaine's nipple again. "Show me what an eager slave you are. Cum for me." She put her hot mouth back on Elaine's nipple, biting this time then licking the nipple between her teeth.

‭"Yesssss, Mistressss," Elaine hissed then yelled out as a huge orgasm flooded her body. She spasmed, thrashing on the bed as Kristy kept it up. Her pussy clenched around Kristy's fingers, her bound hands grabbed handfuls of the bedding beneath her.

‭"Good slave," Kristy said as Elaine's orgasm subsided. Kristy kept her fingers slowly exploring Elaine's sopping pussy as her captive relaxed. "I have another treat for you, but after this, well, remember what I told you I'd do to you?"

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine moaned softly.‭ "‬You said you'd fuck me raw.‭" ‬She circled her hips around Kristy's fingers.

‭"That's right," Kristy answered and began kissing her way down Elaine's stomach. She snaked her tongue into Elaine's belly button and kissed below, slowly, teasing her way lower.

Was Kristy really going to go down on her‭? ‬Elaine could only hope.‭ ‬Amanda was the only woman who had ever gone down on Elaine.‭ ‬She liked it when men licked her pussy,‭ ‬but women had softer lips,‭ ‬and no stubble.‭ ‬She believed that women were better because they knew what felt good,‭ ‬they understood what it felt like.

Kristy was between Elaine's legs now.‭ ‬She licked the silky inside of Elaine's thigh,‭ ‬holding her leg below the knee.‭ ‬She nibbled and bit at the wonderful flesh then dipped down to kiss Elaine's pussy.‭ ‬Elaine moaned as she felt Kristy's breath on her.‭ ‬Kristy reached her hands under Elaine,‭ ‬cupping her butt and feeling her bound hands.‭ ‬Elaine entwined her fingers in Kristy's and nearly jumped off the bed when Kristy dove in and began eating her out.‭ ‬Kristy was not as skilled as Amanda had been,‭ ‬but at this point it did not matter,‭ ‬and what she lacked in skill she made up for in enthusiasm.‭ ‬Elaine yelled out over and over as Kristy made her cum.‭ ‬Elaine reached orgasm then Kristy held her there,‭ ‬her face buried in the slave's pussy.‭ ‬Elaine arched her back,‭ ‬tilted her head back in ecstasy and clenched her legs around Kristy.‭ ‬She yelled and moaned as her tormentor's mouth sent wave after wave of pleasure though her.‭ ‬Slowly,‭ ‬wearily,‭ ‬she came off the crest of her orgasm and floated back down to earth.

Elaine was only barely aware when Kristy was no longer between her legs.‭ ‬Her mistress lay on the bed next to her,‭ ‬running her hands down Elaine's helpless body.‭ ‬Elaine was shaking and panting,‭ ‬sweaty and flushed as Kristy continued to touch her.‭ ‬Kristy kissed her slave,‭ ‬Elaine could taste her pussy on Kristy's lips and tongue.‭ ‬Elaine eagerly licked her juices off of Kristy's lips and smiled with gratitude at the brunette.