Hot Wife - Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... no. It could be something we do together that we have never done before. If you have fantasized about me being there then sure, why not."

"Okay," said Jeff. His face went blank as he thought. Then the light was back in his eyes. "All right, here we go. It's summer. We are hiking in the woods. I pull you off the path and we forge ahead through the tall grass headed for a clump of trees in the distance."

"Like you and Linda only with me?"

"Yes, kind of. With you, there is a slight difference. As we leave the path behind us, the grass is only knee-high, I tell you to strip off your clothes. You gasp as you look around. There is nobody within sight. You start to argue and I just move up to you and start to strip you. You don't fight back, but you growl at me. I don't know if it is because you are mad at me, or that you are turned on. I stuff your clothes in your backpack and hoist it to my left shoulder. You are so beautiful standing there naked. I gasp at your beauty. I take your hand in mine and pull you along with me. You look so beautiful walking beside me.

After a while, you quit looking around for other people and just walk beside me holding my hand. We are getting closer to the trees. You ask me what we are going to do. I tell you I'm going to fuck you when we get to the trees. You tell me you want me to fuck you out here in the grass if I have a blanket with me. I do, so we fuck the rest of the day away in the middle of the wide-open spaces, yet know anyone can see us if they walked up upon us. We both lay there a long time, gazing into each other's eyes as we rest. Then I'm in you again. No, clean up, not any way to do that. I loved every minute of you naked in the great outdoors. You did too."

"I could go for that. Do you know a place like that?" asked Susan.

"I do. We have hiked that trail twice since we have been married."

"There? Oh my god. There? There are a lot of people walking around there," yelled Susan.

"Only on the paths. Only on the paths."

"Shit!" said Susan shivering with orgasm.

"Okay, what's your most vanilla fantasy?"

"Well, hell. Okay, okay, I have one but I wouldn't know where to do it."

"Tell, me, maybe I do."

"You would. Okay, here goes. We are somewhere, I never imagine where we're having sex while anyone who looks our way would be able to watch us. We are indoors, the people watching us may or may not be in the same place as us. I just know they are watching and it turns me on so much, I just cum and cum and cum until you fill with you cum."

"Well, short and sweet. First off, we could just open the drapes tonight, now, in the living room and fuck the shit out of each other."

"No! One of the neighbors might see."

"Okay, not here. How about a first-floor hotel room facing the pool area?"

"Oh, that might work. Any others?" asked Susan

"There is always a swingers club or a strip club."

"No, not yet. Would you like to see me strip?" asked Susan.

"Now? Just kidding. I don't know. Maybe. It would sure be a turn-on watching you take your clothes off in front of all those men and maybe women. I'll let you know. Would you like to strip for a room full of horny guys and girls?"

"Oh god. I don't know. What do we do now?" asked Susan.

"Well, it's late and I'm tired, so I know you're tired. We sleep on what we have talked about and start fresh tomorrow sometime."

"I need to brush my teeth."

"Me too."

They were in bed in a few minutes, cuddled up to each other, both still a little excited about what they had talked about all day. It took a while for them to finally calm down and drift off to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~

Sunday morning, Susan sucking on his cock awakened Jeff. She pulled off of him when he groaned, giggling.

"Good morning, dear," said Susan. "I love you."

"Good morning, sweetheart. I love you, too."

"Should I finish?" she asked squeezing his hard cock.

"Not now, I really have to pee," said Jeff, sitting up and swinging his legs over the side of the bed.

"Okay, see you in the kitchen when you are done. It's a come as you are morning coffee thing today."

"Okay, be down in a minute."

Jeff sat there for a second watching his wife walk out of the bedroom. He shook his head, wondering how he had got her to be his. She was so sexy, so beautiful, so vibrant. He loved her above all others. There was no one dearer to him, except maybe his parents. But his love for them was completely different. He got up and went to the bathroom. When he finished his morning ritual, he went downstairs to the kitchen. Susan was sitting at the table, drapes open, sipping her coffee. He smiled at her as he got himself a cup and sat down opposite her.

"What do we talk about today?" asked Susan.

"Maybe we talk about control. Control of our sexual urges."

"Oh! Didn't you talk about that yesterday?"

"I did. But there is a little more to it than that... maybe?"

"How?" asked Susan.

"Well, if we were to decide to go ahead with our sharing you, how do you think you would react?"

"I... I... don't know. In what context?" asked Susan.

Jeff rubbed his face, running his hands up his head through his hair.

"I guess, in your everyday life. Let's say that I share you on the weekends. And tell you if you meet anyone, you would like to have sex with to tell me about him or them, so we can discuss them. At any time, would you just go off with them and have sex because you are so horny, you just can't wait? I have already let you have sex with other men at that point."

"Huh? If you told me not to unless we discussed them, I wouldn't. I love you. And I would honor you by doing as you ask."

"Good. Now, what if I told you, you could fuck anyone you wanted, anytime you wanted as long as they used a condom and treated you like a lady?"

"How would I know that if I just met them?"

"Good."

"Honey, I would be frightened if you told me that. I... I couldn't do that for you. No matter how badly I wanted the guy inside me. Unless, of course, I knew him or you were there."

"But, now I have a problem as will you. If you know him and fuck him, does he think it's a one-time thing? Or are you available to him whenever he wants?"

"Oh! I see your point. What if I wanted it to be a whenever I want kind of thing?" asked Susan surprising her husband.

"Hmm.... you would have to know him very well and be careful there are no attachments made except for sex."

"Another good point."

"Do you have someone in mind?" asked Jeff.

"Not really. There are several men, young men, who have flirted with me. I have ignored them as the company does have a non-fraternization policy. But... on second thought no way I want to jeopardize my job. No, I wouldn't have sex with anyone from where I work."

"Who has been flirting with you?" asked Jeff a little anger in his voice.

"Oh god. My boss for one and several other coworkers."

"I see. Well, tomorrow, you send them each a memo on your boss's stationery repeating the non-frat rules. Don't sign it, just a little memo to the lunkheads. If asked deny, deny, deny. Don't save the memo on your computer. Send it to the printer and route them through the mailroom."

"Okay. I was getting a little tired of them anyway. At first, it was an ego boost. Now it's just bothersome. Anything else?"

"No that's about it."

"Are you seriously thinking of sharing me?" asked Susan a little bit of fear in her voice.

"Would you want..." Jeff stopped talking shaking his head. "I don't know."

"What was the rest of the question you were going to ask? I think I know, but I want to hear you ask," said Susan.

"Would you want me to share you?"

"That's what I thought. Now, how do I put this?" asked Susan.

Jeff assumed the question was rhetorical and kept silent.

"I would do whatever you want me to do, with all the enthusiasm as if I was the person who thought it up. If you want to share me, I would like to do it for you and enjoy myself. If you don't want to share me, I will never, ever be disappointed that you didn't."

Jeff just looked at his lovely wife, eyes wide with wonder and admiration.

"Let me also say, I will never cheat on you, go behind your back, to get strange dick. I promise with all my heart and on my life."

Jeff gasped. He had a wife who was willing but would never do anything behind his back. All the years he had wanted to have this talk... not to do it, but to find out if she would. For him. Even though it would be for her. Susan looked at her husband. She felt she had assured him she wouldn't see others on the sly. Which she wouldn't. Ever. She loved her husband. She loved herself too much to become one of those cheating, slut, wives. If he asked for her to become a slut, she would do it. She would revel in it. If he wanted her to become a whore and fuck for money, she would and love every minute of it. She was watching her husband as he thought about what she had said.

"Good."

"When did you start fantasizing about sharing me?" asked Susan.

"Oh god! You would ask that question. Uh, about two days after we were married on our honeymoon."

"What?" croaked Susan.

"You never noticed how all the men at that resort we were at looked at you. The hunger in their eyes was riveting. They all undressed you, with their eyes, as we walked along the beach. They undressed you, with their eyes, when we danced. Everywhere we went they undressed you with their eyes. Even the women did that. Not all, but most."

"Oh god. You poor dear," Susan said shivering and pulling Jeff into her arms.

"When did you start wanting me to share you?"

"After reading that story and a couple of others on that site my slut sister went to," said Susan her voice filled with passion.

"Do you think your sister gets shared by Bert?"

"I don't know. Maybe she's just a pervert or maybe she cheats on him. I guess we'll never know?"

"I suppose not. You or I could have a little talk with her about her taste in reading material and see how she reacts."

"Do you want to know if she cheats or gets shared?"

"No, I guess not. Although I should thank her for turning you on to that site," Jeff said chuckling.

"Are you going to share me?" asked Susan again. This time it was a direct question.

"No, not yet. I think we had better take a week. Think about the ramifications, the entanglements that could be developed, and then next Friday night sit down and talk. I also think that we should try to stop fantasizing about sharing you with others. I will try. I hope you will too. In fact, if you are here, I have no reason to fantasize. I would hope the same applies to you."

"It does. I assure you. I just want to let you know I'm glad we had these talks and shared our fantasies and stories of past loves. Do you know where Linda is?"

"Why did you ask that?" Jeff asked.

"I don't know. You didn't say."

"After high school, I didn't know where she was off to. She didn't tell me and I was too stupid to ask. Although I have seen her several times since college. She works somewhere near where I do as I see her in the tavern the guys at my company go to on Friday nights after work to wait for the traffic to die down."

"Have you talked with her?" asked Susan.

"No. I would like to, but I don't want to frighten her."

"Why would that frighten her?"

"She left without telling me where she was going to college if she would be back, nothing. I think she wanted a clean break. Maybe she already had someone and I was a piece on the side. I don't know."

"Ho," laughed Susan. "My, my, my, her piece on the side."

"Shut up."

"Would you like to know?" asked Susan.

"What would be your reaction?"

"Is she at this tavern every Friday?"

"No, no, no..."

"Tell me, or I just show up even if you don't go."

"Yes. Yes, she's there every Friday. Oh god."

"What?"

"I really loved her," Jeff whispered weeping just a little.

"And how long have you been seeing her there?"

"Since I started working there."

"Oh my. And she never saw you?"

"No. When I noticed her, I would make an excuse and leave. Lately, I have been avoiding going in there."

"Well, next Friday, I was taking off so I can be home for you. But, now, I will meet you at that tavern and I will go have a nice quiet talk with her."

"No, please."

"What if I want to share you?" asked Susan. "With an old girlfriend and I don't care how many times you fuck her. If she's single, she can move in with us. And sleep in our bed."

Jeff's eyes were wide with surprise. His mouth hung open but no sound came out. He just stared at his wife. His wonderful, beautiful, wife.

"What?" Jeff asked.

"You heard me. If she is willing and wants to get fucked by you. You have my permission to fuck her. No strings attached."

"Who was your first?" Jeff asked.

"Some guy you will never know because I don't know where he is or if he's even alive." Susan stuck her tongue out at Jeff.

"Bitch!" Jeff said laughing. "Well, you have my permission to fuck Chris anytime you want as often as you want. I know she's not single so no moving into our bed."

Susan laughed out loud. She laughed for a good minute, then just kept giggling after that.

"What do we do now?" she asked.

"You want to go to a strip club to check them out?" asked Jeff.

"It's Sunday?"

"Oh yeah. Maybe next Saturday?"

"I'll think about it. We may be tied up, no pun intended, with someone," said Susan.

Jeff just groaned.

"You want to have sex?" asked Susan.

"Not really. I mean yes, with you, yes. I'm a little sore from yesterday. The way you had me pounding into your pussy was great at the time, but today my cock is sore."

"Oh, I'm sorry baby. Do you want me to kiss it and make it better?"

"Maybe later, sweetheart. Right now I want to read that story that got you all riled up."

"Oh yeah. And I can read other stories that might help us discuss things next weekend. Unless we are busy."

Jeff just groaned as he got up to go get his laptop. Susan followed him to get hers. They both returned to the bedroom and sat reading. Now and then one of them groaned or moaned. After about an hour, they both looked at each other.

"Holy shit!" Jeff said.

"I second that. What were you reading?" asked Susan.

"That one you first read. I had to read it twice to get it straight in my mind. And you would like to do something like this?"

"Well, maybe not exactly like that. But a gangbang sounds like a real adventure I could get into."

"Are you sure you're the woman I married?" asked Jeff.

"Probably not anymore. That story changed me somehow. I don't know why, it just did. For two nights after reading that, all I could think about is a gangbang just for me. I was lucky you were out of town that week."

"Holy shit! And you still think about being gangbanged?"

"Not as much, now."

"What story did you just finish?" asked Jeff.

"I'm now more into one on one with the husband watching, then fucking the wife after the stranger finishes with her."

"Are the men wearing condoms?"

"No. I know that's dangerous, but having you fuck my cum filled cunt would be oh so sexy..."

"I see. And I also think that. Unfortunately..."

"It will never happen."

Jeff smiled at his wife. Susan smiled at her husband.

"Can I suck you off?" Susan asked.

"If I can lick your sweet pussy?"

Susan put her laptop on the nightstand. Jeff hurried to do the same. They met in the middle of the bed. They kissed for a long time. Susan was gently stroking Jeff's cock. Jeff was gently rubbing Susan's clit. Then Susan was moving so the two of them were in the 69 position. Both of them sighed as they kissed each other's genitals. Susan engulfed Jeff's cock, sucking gently on him. Jeff sucked gently on Susan's labia. Both of them moaned as they pleasured the other. For about an hour, they both gently brought the other to a climax. As they both lay exhausted side by side moaning, Susan was the first to move so her head was up by Jeff's head. His big head, not his other big head. They kissed softly.

"I love you," said Jeff softly.

"I love you," whispered Susan.

"Thank you for being my wife."

"Thank you for being my husband."

They kissed once more. Jeff rolled to his side so he was above Susan. She moaned as he fondled her breasts. Jeff pulled his lips from hers. The two of them finally got out of bed and spent the rest of the day cleaning and straightening up the house. Jeff went out and mowed the lawn and trimmed the hedges, while Susan tended to the garden. All the normal stuff they did on a Sunday. That day came to a close with them ordering a pizza for dinner and then going to bed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next week went by so slowly for both Susan and Jeff. Susan tried to keep her mind on work while she was at work. Monday was the toughest day but she only had to get herself off once. Tuesday was a little easier and Wednesday through Friday were a lot better. Although she was home all day Friday, she kept herself busy cleaning the house and getting ready to meet her darling husband at the tavern.

Jeff had it just as bad through the week, except he was more adept at keeping his mind on work things. His trouble came when he finally made it home each night and saw his beautiful wife. He couldn't help himself, he just had to have her. They wound up in bed together before dinner, after dinner, and were so exhausted that they fell asleep early in the evening. The good thing about that was they were well-rested the next day, but things around the house started to be neglected. Jeff was dreading Friday. Susan had talked about nothing else.

~ ~ ~ ~

Friday evening, when Jeff walked into the tavern, Susan was sitting at the bar close to the door. He took her hand and brought her around to the other side where there were some booths. Looking around, Jeff wasn't surprised that he did not see Linda as she usually got there about half an hour after he did. When the rest of the guys got there, Jeff introduced his wife. They all said hello and complimented him on having such a beautiful wife. He smiled and hemmed and hawed at them. Susan preened and was flushed with embarrassment.

Then Jeff caught sight of Linda coming in with five of her friends. There were usually three others, but tonight it was just five. Leaning over, he whispered in Susan's ear and pointed at Linda as she was sitting down at a table on the other side. Susan nodded and kissed his cheek. When she went to slip out of the booth, he grabbed her hand. She turned to look at him, questions in her eyes.

"What is it sweetheart?" she asked.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" said Jeff.

"I am. Even if you don't want me to. She was your first, you owe her your thanks if nothing else."

Jeff just nodded. Smiling, Susan slipped out of the booth and walked around the end of the bar toward her husband's first lover. She slowly walked to the table, which Linda was sitting at. When she got there, she just stood, studying Linda. One of the other girls looked up at her and slowly reached across the table and put her hand on Linda's arm. Linda looked at her friend, then turned to look where she was looking. She looked up at Susan quizzically. Susan smiled at her.

"Hi, Linda. You don't know me, but I know someone that you do. Could we talk, in private, for just a little bit?" asked Susan softly.

Linda just looked at Susan. One of the other girls pushed her shoulder.

"Go, we'll keep watch," she said.

"All right..."

"Susan."

"Susan," Linda replied standing, grabbing her drink.

Smiling, Susan turned looking for someplace with a little bit of privacy. She spotted a table in the back with two chairs. It was small and in a corner, so she led Linda to it and sat in the chair facing the bar. Linda moved sitting opposite her, looking at a wall. Linda looked Susan up and down, her eyes halted at her left hand.