In Thrall to Vicky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her orgasm began to mount, Vicky sighed loudly.

"Get ready, aahhhhhh!!" she yelled and stars exploded as her moment of nirvana washed over her.

Far below she could feel his mouth working and she clamped his head to her as hard as she could, bucking against his face as her pussy gushed with wild abandon. David stayed with her again, working hard to let her continue feeling his oral efforts right through her orgasm. Vicky helped by keeping him in place though neither of them wanted him to be anywhere else. In the afterglow of orgasm, Vicky slowly relaxed, enjoying the soft tongue probing her gently and soothing her after an intense release.

"Good boy! You really are a natural at this. And you love it, you young strumpet" she said encouragingly as she looked down her body, watching him work.

"I like pleasing you" he admitted and Vicky silently had to agree to his logic.

"Okay, a promise is a promise. Lie down on the bed dear" she told him and David stopped, lying out where Vicky had just been.

Once in place, she moved up to swing a leg over and let her crotch sink onto his face again. Reaching forward, she freed his cock, smiling at how hard it was as she began to tug at it, slowly but beginning to gain in speed a little. She watched it twitch; gasping herself as David excitedly tongued her pussy behind her and watched with pleasure as her efforts began to take their toll. David moaned deeply into her pussy as his cum blasted out. The first one went clean over her wrist and splashed onto his chest, the second landed on his stomach then the lesser ones erupted over her hand like a volcano exploding with lava. At last he stopped and Vicky leaned over to grab a box of tissues, taking 3 of them out to mop David and her hand up. Then she patted his cock affectionately and tucked it back into his boxer shorts before buttoning his jeans again. His top could stay off; it was nice looking at his body while he pleasured her. Speaking of which, he was still back there lapping away, contented after her efforts.

"Do I have a nice bum?" Vicky asked.

"Yes, it's really sexy" David admitted and kissed her bum cheeks.

"Thanks. Well, how about some bum worship?" Vicky announced.

David replied with his tongue, licking the valley in between her cheeks before his tongue approached her anus and began to press at the opening, looking for purchase. Vicky let herself relax and gradually their joint efforts paid off as his tongue was in, pushing into her asshole as Vicky pressed herself against him, feeling it go a little deeper.

"Good boy, that's it! Now just keep that up, the tongue thrusting that is. That's good, mhmm, it feels fantastic" Vicky sighed pleasurably.

David continued probing and Vicky was able to relax and focus on the sensations it was causing her. The only sound in the room was the slurping mouth around her asshole. It was exciting to her and on an impulse, she moved off him and turned around, looking down at his handsome face as she sat on it again. His tongue wasted no time in taking up where it left off, probing again as Vicky pressed down. It also caused his nose to slip into her pussy and the twin sensations were a surprising delight.

"Keep your tongue out, there's a good boy" she said and as David held it aloft, Vicky moved back and forward slowly.

This way, she was able to feel its sweeping strokes through her pussy lips and back to her asshole. With his tongue out, it was running a furrow from her clit to her bum cheeks. Vicky kept it up for a while, coating his face in her juices too, as if she was marking her territory. Then she slowed a little and let her asshole settle back over his mouth again, nose bumping against her pussy at the same time.

"Oh hang on, can you breathe okay dear?" Vicky said, checking.

"Mhmm, just fine Vicky, don't you worry about that" David assured her with lust.

"Thank goodness. I can last a while like this but as long as you can do it and breathe that's fine" Vicky replied, relieved David would be able to keep up with her and not suffer.

They had continued for some time and Vicky was beginning to feel the stirrings of another orgasm! They could always return to her bum later but she needed to cum soon to let the waves of pleasure subside before perhaps another later. Almost unconsciously, she had begun to bounce a little on David's face. Letting herself slide back just a fraction presented her pussy to him and David acted almost telepathically, seemingly knowing she was getting close.

"Mhmm, I'm not far from an orgasm. Stay with me while I ride it out and remember to swallow" she added excitedly.

At first Vicky let him lick inside her pussy and trawl up to her clit then passion took over and she began to fuck David's face a little bit, holding onto the headboard for support. She slid forward a little and back, rubbing her pussy all the way up to his forehead and then back to his delightful mouth again. She could see a bead of sweat on his forehead but it might have been her juices, it was hard to tell. Her thighs pressed close each side of David and she was fucking his face openly now, pressing into his mouth, her bum cheeks on his chin before beginning her fucking action again.

"Ah David that's it! Get ready!" Vicky yelled and with one last hard downward thrust, she came.

Her long, drawn out groan was matched by the furious slurping and licking noises David made as his mouth stayed glued to Vicky, letting her orgasm wash over him. One hand was on his head pressing it into her, while she pressed against him, still gasping as David didn't let up for a second in his licking. It took longer this time before she calmed down and with a final gasp, she let go of his hair and rose up just a fraction. He was still trying to tongue her!

"Mhmm, now that's what I call an orgasm! Close your eyes for a moment dear" she said to him and as he did so, Vicky let her pussy coat all of his face, moving wetly over his forehead, covering his cheeks and nose before returning to his jaw then repeating it twice more.

"It's good for your skin" Vicky said jokingly but she was also thinking it was a nice way to mark him as being exclusively hers!

"Thank you Vicky, that was amazing" David admitted, gasping himself at his oral efforts.

"You were pretty good too" Vicky praised him in return then reaching a decision, she moved off him.

"Let's go downstairs and eat, you'll need sustenance" Vicky said with a grin and David grinned back at her as he followed Vicky out the bedroom.

They ate a light pasta and both of them seemed content to eat and recover somewhat. Afterwards, Vicky cleared their plates away and put them in the dishwasher. She had thrown on a summer dress and was naked underneath. During the meal she had already been considering what the evening might hold and an idea had begun to form.

"Perhaps we could spend some time this evening in the lounge" Vicky said to him.

"Oh, okay. Um, maybe later we could go upstairs again?" David said.

He was almost desperate to continue their tryst and Vicky knew it but she had an idea of her own.

"Leave it to me. Now be a dear and grab my wine glass then come through in a moment" she said to David.

Vicky sauntered through and found the large cushion she had in mind. Placing it in front of the large armchair, she sat down and David appeared presently. He deposited the wine on the table next to her chair and glanced at Vicky.

"Thank you. Now then, I think you might find this cushion very comfortable. Why don't you try it out?" Vicky said suggestively.

"Definitely" David agreed happily and he knelt in front of Vicky's chair.

She took the hem of her dress and as David moved his head between her thighs she let it settle over him. It was a light dress and David's head was visible as she felt his mouth seek her pussy and begin to lick slowly but earnestly. Vicky let herself adjust to the pleasant sensations and took a sip of wine, savouring the bouquet and smiling to herself as she thought David was enjoying her bouquet! She was delighted with the day's events and David seemed to genuinely enjoy pleasing her as much as he had suggested he would. Vicky was definitely enjoying being pleasured by him and felt relaxed enough to talk.

"So my lovely bush then. What do you think about the fact I keep it a little trim but don't shave?" Vicky asked suddenly.

"Well, I think its sexier Vicky. A nice warm cushion for my face to burrow into" David joked but he meant what he said.

Vicky let him have his way for a good half hour before she felt ready for a contribution. She had finished her glass of wine and put it on the table before reaching down and taking hold of David's head. Her dress was by now pulled up so she could hold onto his hair and slowly, she began to move his face up and down against her sex, holding it tightly to her.

"Don't stop licking now. This is just to help you along and I like the way your face feels on my wet pussy" Vicky told him excitedly.

David responded by keeping his tongue fully extended and gradually they built up to an orgasm. The audible sounds of David's laboured breathing coincided with the groans and sighs Vicky made and soon her orgasm was close to arrival.

"Aah!! That's it, suck my clit, mhmm you know just what do to!! Aaah, oh fuck, yesssss!! Get down and lick my clit you dirty bugger, I'm going to cum all over your face, yesss!!" Vicky yelled at the top of her lungs, hands gripping him vice like as her stockinged thighs crushed his face into her mound.

Her orgasm was drawn out and amazingly one leg flung itself up to curl over David's shoulder pull him in deeper. It took several minutes for Vicky to calm down and through glazed eyes she watched as David still licked valiantly inside her.

"Wow, that wasn't too bad at all. Mhmm, listen I guess all this effort on my part has been a little more tiring than I thought. How about a nice slow one upstairs to let me drift off? We can always have more fun in the morning" Vicky suggested.

"Um, yeah sure. If that's okay with you" David said, withdrawing his face and grinning.

"You little strumpet! Okay, c'mon. I have plenty of bathroom stuff, spare toothbrushes too. Get yourself ready for bed and I'll follow up" Vicky said and David rose to his feet.

He went upstairs and brushed his teeth before stripping off his clothes and climbing into bed. After a few minutes he had a thought and on impulse he slipped below the duvet and slid down the bed until his feet were hanging out the end. Vicky had brushed her teeth and chose a nightie which she donned after shedding her own clothes. She approached the bed slightly puzzled but then smiled as she noticed David's position, out of sight. Perfect! Vicky slid deftly into her large king size bed and let herself slowly get comfortable, plumping the pillows just so and sinking back. Then as an afterthought she lifted the duvet.

"Well I guess you know what to do. Just pay attention to my responses if you want to focus totally on my pleasure dear. That is what we talked about wasn't it?" Vicky challenged him mildly.

"Mhmm yes Vicky. I'll go at your pace, just keep me going how you like it. This is the best night ever" David admitted.

"Really? Oh, that's lovely. Well, don't you worry; there will be even better nights! It won't be easy for you but together we can enhance my pleasure if we work as a team. Okay, begin nice and slow" Vicky instructed then let the duvet drop and fell back onto the bed, sighing as David's wonderful tongue began to probe her deeply.

For the longest time she let him slowly lick her pussy, alternating between tongue fucking her and licking all over her delicious honeypot. At times, he moved down to probe her asshole but it wasn't a proper session of bum sucking as Vicky liked to think of it and even as she enjoyed herself she resolved they should have more sessions focused on that. Eventually David's efforts had Vicky beginning to feel the stirrings of a build up to orgasm. The bed springs began to creak more as she reached down and pressed his face hard against her. By now, her legs were over his shoulders, pinning him into her mound as her sobs of lust grew louder and David gasped for purchase even as his tongue kept up his efforts and he desperately sought her aching clit.

"Ah yes my dear, suck that pussy!! Mhmm, up to my clit that's it, oh yes you little strumpet!! Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes, yes!!" Vicky screamed and her hands held his head tightly to her pussy as his mouth gulped and swallowed audibly at her juices.

Together they rode her orgasm until a tired but satisfied Vicky simply had to push him away.

"Mhmm you're incorrigible! But I love it. Make me feel adored like that all the time. Okay, I'm sorry but I think I need a rest. But don't worry, there's always tomorrow. How are you dear?" she asked him.

"Oh Vicky! This has been the best day of my life. I mean, yeah lets go to sleep by all means but I, well I mean I can't begin to describe how amazing this day has been. Um, don't you worry, I'll be good to go in the morning" he gushed adoringly.

"That's my boy. Such a good boy. Yes, why not start the day with an orgasm, mhmm? That would be nice. And if you're really, really amazing then I guess we'll have to free you and let you spurt all over the place like earlier. You can come up here and curl into me. I might wake early so I'd grab some sleep. If I feel half as horny tomorrow as I did today you will have your work cut out" Vicky said laughing and let herself roll onto her side.

David spooned into her and she could feel his hard on, smiling at knowing how turned on he was pleasuring her. They nodded off and slept comfortably considering the exertions of the day, although David sported a painful hard on while Vicky felt relaxed at the regular release of orgasm. During the night, he woke and was trying to masturbate when Vicky woke.

"Now, I thought we were sleeping, mhmm? Tell you what, you can do that when you pleasure me in the morning, how's that? Now, let's get a little more sleep" she suggested.

David tried to switch off and eventually fell asleep. When he woke, he found Vicky regarding him with a smile. Reading the situation well, David slipped down the bed and kissed her pussy good morning. Then his tongue slipped into her gently.

"Mhmmm, morning dear, what a lovely way to wake up. We should wake up like this whenever you stay over! Build me up slowly. Say, I've had an idea. I think you could do with a few wardrobe items and maybe a suit, you'd look lovely in a suit I'll bet. You can always thank me afterwards. How about it?" Vicky suddenly suggested.

"Um, wow thanks! I mean I can buy stuff myself though" David offered.

"Nonsense! I'll buy them, my treat, I insist. As long as I'm appropriately reimbursed. Lots of reimbursement from that wanton mouth of yours" Vicky added confidently.

David spent an hour building Vicky up to a long, satisfying orgasm, and then they headed downstairs to grab breakfast. Afterwards, Vicky dressed in a loose skirt and top, almost skipping out to her car as she drove them to town. The first stop was the suit shop. After modelling a few outfits Vicky leaned towards a slim cut one. Seeing David in it had her feeling damp already. They went to the till and Vicky smirked at him.

"How about you slip that on before we get back to my house. I want you to wear it while you go down on me" she whispered into his ear then paid the cashier without any hint of what she just said!

Afterwards, they went to marks and Spencer. It was quiet and Vicky found their skimpiest underwear. When no-one was looking Vicky held up a lacy pair which would cover her bum but weren't quite as sheer as thongs.

"What do you think?" Vicky asked.

"Really sexy" David admitted.

"Mhmm good. When I wear them you could kneel down behind me for some major asslicking. How does that grab you?" Vicky mused, highly aroused now.

"I'd love to do that" David admitted excitedly.

"I can't wait for that eager tongue inside me. Now help me choose a pair for sitting on your face. You can pick the colour" she said with a grin.

As they chose some more underwear a sudden thought occurred to Vicky and she hurriedly purchased the items then headed to the electronics store. Finding what she wanted, she purchased something and with a smile, she turned to David.

"Okay, go change into the suit and put this on the belt clip" Vicky said, handing him a small pager.

David headed to the shopping complex toilets and changed, donning the pager. He headed back to the car and Vicky quickly drove back to her place. Once they arrived she asked David to wait outside for 10 minutes then ring the bell. He went in as Vicky called to him to enter and found her heading to the lounge with the cushion. She placed it in front of her then rolled her skirt a little higher and crooked a finger at him. David approached and knelt as Vicky hurriedly dragged his head to her crotch. He began to lick urgently at her pussy.

"Mhmm, you look hot in that suit down there sucking my pussy. Put your hands under my bum, that's it, now you can focus fully on my pleasure. And thank me for the presents with that insatiable mouth of yours" Vicky mused as she took hold of his head and rolled her hips as she pressed herself against him.

"Thank you for everything. You look so sexy too" David told Vicky as she smiled at his compliment.

Half an hour of grinding against his face had Vicky approaching orgasm and she began to hold onto his ears as she ground his face into her hot pussy.

"That's it, give me that tongue! Ah yes, swallow all my juices my boy! Fuck yes!!" she yelled out as her thighs clamped hard against his head and she began to cum.

David stayed with her, devotedly licking and sucking her pussy as he ensured Vicky's orgasm happened just as she liked it. It was some time before she recovered enough to finally look down at him still lapping away.

"That was badly needed. Let's go upstairs. I need to ride your face for a bit" Vicky said excitedly and they reluctantly detached themselves from each other.

Heading upstairs, Vicky let him lie out and before the suit could even come off, she moved onto the bed. The springs creaked a little as she moved up his body until with her knees either side of his head, she sat down on his face, ensuring his mouth was at her pussy. Almost as an afterthought, she slid forwards and David knew well enough to begin licking her asshole until with enough thrusting he could find entry and begin rimming her. Occasionally, Vicky slid forward to rub herself on his face before moving back so David could tongue her asshole.

"I want you to make me cum just through some bum sucking. You can give me a proper orgasm later" she told him, sitting down more firmly, her thighs clutching against David as he kept up his ministrations.

They continued and Vicky began to move a little, not too much but more of a thrusting motion as the bedsprings squeaked with her efforts. Her sighs of lust grew louder and a hand idly strayed down to touch her clit as she felt her arousal heighten. Soon, she was bouncing on David's face. He wasn't joking about not being claustrophobic and managed to continue rimming her while Vicky helped by pressing down hard then rising to press down again. At last, her orgasm approached and she groaned out loud as it almost hit. At the last second, she moved back and David intuitively understood as he began to suck and swallow her juices.

"Yessss! That tongue is all mine, lick me!!" she shrieked as her orgasm washed over her and she almost toppled over with lust.

It seemed to last forever but all good things come to an end and she was dimly aware of David's tongue soothing her while she slowed down a little.

"Okay, get the suit off. I want that cock of yours in me" Vicky said and almost giggled at David's sheer joy as he dove off the bed and divested himself of his clothes in record time. Vicky had just enough time to take her skirt off before she let her pussy settle over his crotch as he was now lying back on the bed. With a gentle pressure, she gasped as he slid into her. David held her hips and began to thrust in and out and they kept it up for a good twenty minutes before David groaned out loud.