In Thrall to Vicky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress, it would" he agreed, his tongue never leaving her.

"Mhmm, I'm not sure you fully get it. Being my servant. My live in servant. Do you understand what that would entail?" she offered him.

"Um, I suppose not fully Mistress but I would obey you always" David assured her hurriedly.

"I'm confident you would obey me. But being my servant would mean your duties would be to serve me. Serve me breakfast, provide orgasms and entertainment, and serve me by striving to be the best in everything you can to further enhance my enjoyment and pleasure. Do absolutely anything I say; oh don't worry, it would be within reason, I want things to be between us but I will be in charge of everything. Now do you understand?" Vicky said.

"Yes Mistress. I'll do my best to please you and serve you as you see fit" he added and Vicky smiled at that.

"You had better. I've been very laid back about all this but we're used to my pleasure now so from now on, total obedience. And remember, my pleasure is the most important thing! I want to see genuine delight when I have a fantastic orgasm, enjoy it as much as I do. If I sense that from you then your cock will get some use too, okay?" Vicky explained helpfully.

"I won't let you down Mistress ever. I adore pleasing you, I love it" he assured her, feasting on her cunt loudly, his lips and tongue audible below.

"And so you should, my pleasure is a wonderful thing for you to be part of. Otherwise, there will be consequences. Anyway, let's not go all negative. As an intelligent woman, I like mental stimulation too, not just physical. So on a regular basis we can talk about what's best for me and think of ways my enjoyment might be enhanced. With your participation as my oral servant of course" Vicky mused loudly, sighing now as the combination of fantastic oral stimulation, the mental turn on of being in power and having such a handsome so devoted to her drove her ever closer to orgasm.

"I love your pleasure Mistress; I love it when you want to be pleasured for long periods of time" David responded, his eyes keen to show Vicky how much he adored being at her beck and call.

Vicky regarded him coolly as he continued his ministrations, watching his sincerity.

"I think we should practice that, pleasuring me for long periods of time on a more regular basis until I can be more used to it" Vicky informed him as she continued to enjoy his tongue.

"And outfits! I'm going to buy you a nice butler's outfit, I'll buy revealing ones, I'll buy a chef's uniform, a waiter's and we can dress you up depending on my mood. How fun will that be" she mused excitedly now.

"It'll be more fun because you'll enjoy it Mistress" he wisely replied and she smiled at that.

"Yes, that's a good point. I'll work out payment too when we get back. Ah, I'm so glad we've sorted this; I'm going to be so sexual with you all the time. Now, focus on my pleasure" Vicky assured him confidently.

The rest of the evening was filled with gasps and groans of lust from Vicky, her thighs and hands pressing her younger lover's head into her pussy as his tongue and mouth worked over her pussy and ass for over an hour before she had to take a break.

Vicky deemed the hotel stay a success and when they returned to the UK, she went shopping to buy herself some short skirts, a range of hold ups and classy shoes. Returning home, she was pleased to see that David had put all her clothes away and put the rest into a bag for the dry cleaners. She went upstairs with her purchases and donned a set of hold ups with a nice short skirt before heading downstairs, foregoing the need for underwear as it would only be coming off anyway. David was stacking away some wine by the rack and she crossed over to him, smiling as she lifted her skirt to show him her hold ups.

"Please Mistress?" he asked, eyes looking up at her.

"Mhmm, well a little taste and we'll see" she said generously, letting him put the wine down and turn into her, one thigh over his shoulder quickly as his tongue brought to bear on her slit and his mouth brushed over her clit too.

"Mistress, you're so delicious" he admitted as he licked the familiar pussy.

Vicky didn't respond but after about 10 minutes she decided she needed a seat.

"Okay, let's go to the lounge. No, not yet! Fetch me a cool drink and follow me through. And start with a foot massage when you get there. Well, hurry now" she told him, dropping her leg and heading for the lounge.

A few minutes later, David arrived with a drink, swiftly setting up a side table with coaster and putting the drink on it. Then he began to remove her shoes and was soon kneading her feet.

"Could I take the nylon off Mistress? I could do a better job massaging you then" he offered.

"Mhmm, okay then. Go ahead" Vicky agreed and once the nylon was off, his hands came to bear on her feet.

After a while, his mouth was doing more work than his hands until with a crooked finger, Vicky directed him to kiss slowly up her legs until at last she was fully relaxed with her lover's tongue inside her once again.

"I need to talk to you about something. It's really important if we are to continue, okay?" Vicky stated.

"Yes Mistress, I'm listening" David responded, keeping his tongue movements soft and unobtrusive.

"Mhmm. Well, if you want to remain in my employ as my manservant then one of the perks is being allowed to do this to me every day more than once" Vicky stated.

"I'm really grateful Mistress" David intoned, trying to catch her eye from below.

"Good, you should be. But as well as being my manservant and indulging my sexual requirements whenever I allow you to, there is the question of loyalty and who is in charge. I know you say that I'm in charge but are you prepared to show it too?" Vicky challenged him.

"Yes Mistress! Anything to please and obey you" David instantly replied.

"Good! Well as sex of any kind is up to me, that should include your own release. So aside from my orgasms, I will ensure you get some too but they will happen when I decide. Agreed?" Vicky said.

"Um, well, okay Mistress. Whatever you think is best" David said, a little worried.

"Don't panic; we'll have sex a couple of nights or days every week, sometimes more than that but it will be when I allow. So then, agreed?" Vicky further said.

"Well, yes Mistress. I'll strive to please you and earn orgasms when you allow" he intoned back.

"Good, well perhaps we can put this all in a contract. Oh and payment; now I pay for most things as you know and I have no problem with that. So I am content to provide you with what we might call an allowance; you will be allowed to withdraw some money to spend each month and the rest will go into savings for you but you'll be mainly paid in orgasms. My orgasms. The more I have, the better they are, the more your allowance is each month. Think of it as extra motivation to obey and please me. Agreed? You don't want anyone else to swap places with you right now do you?" Vicky added.

"No Mistress, never. I'll work very hard to earn my pay; I won't ever let you down. Thank you Mistress" David gushed glowingly even as his tongue kept working inside her.

"We'll see, I'll expect all my orgasms to be enjoyable, not just some of them. Now, I need to call my husband; you know what to do while I'm on the phone to him, don't you?" Vicky asked, glancing down at him.

"Yes Mistress" David replied and as she dialled his number in Belgium, his tongue moved lower, circling her asshole until with a final push he was inside, probing gently and slowly while above Vicky had her call answered and exchanged pleasantries.

While she chattered away, David focused on steady probing, occasionally pulling out to lick around the entrance before going back in. At the same time, he kept glancing up at Vicky as seductively as he could, something that she liked him to do so that if she happened to look down, it would make the rimming more exciting for her. Vicky didn't look down for a while then eventually gazed at him working away while one hand stayed on his head to gently push now and again. Cupping her hand over the mouthpiece at one point, she moved it away from her with a flourish.

"Deeper" she announced and smiled as her lover's tongue pressed as deep into her as he could manage.

To Be Continued