In Thrall to Vicky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do actually feel quite sexy wearing this. But it's only for the house just so you remember, my little oral stud" Vicky encouraged him excitedly.

"I won't disappoint you. Um, Vicky, could I ask something?" David said.

"Sure, ask away" Vicky encouraged him.

"Well, I might have mentioned before but do you think one night you could be sort of quite bossy? Sort of strict?" David asked.

"Mhmm, I guess. You mean being a little demanding? Maybe a roleplay would suit that! I'll be teacher and you can be my wayward student" she mused to help him.

"Oh yes. That would be amazing" David admitted.

"Well, do a good job and I might even surprise you before the weekend is out" Vicky said suggestively and her hand pressed his face against her bum cheeks as his tongue kept working between them.

They stayed like that for some time and her thighs were beginning to be heavier over his shoulders. Gradually, her arousal increased and Vicky simply had to have some attention to her needy pussy.

"Up a bit now. Slow down a little, I want to have a nice build up. Mhmm" she said and taking hold of his head, she mashed his face up and down her sex, coating it stickily before slowing to let him give her some more tongue work.

It was an added thrill being able to help control his efforts like this and she resolved that offering him to be a tenant in her house might prove to be one of the best decisions she had ever made! The only sounds in the room were the audible slurping and gasping of someone loudly performing oral sex and the recipient loudly enjoying it. The sound was music to Vicky's ears and then suddenly she had the most amazing idea!!

"Okay dear, I want you to work with me on this one. I'm going to make a call and throughout it, I want you to lick me slowly. You can put your tongue deep inside me and you can give me some bum sucking if I tap you on the head but don't go near my clit. I don't want to cum while I'm talking. Think you can manage?" Vicky asked him excitedly.

"Um, yes sure. Whatever you want" David responded and she smiled as she pulled out her mobile and began to dial.

After a few minutes talking it was clear she was on the phone to her husband!

"Yes, well I'm going to need more each month. The gardener is good, he has it pretty much licked" she said brazenly, tapping David on the head as she said so.

Understanding, he moved down and his tongue sought her familiar asshole as she carried on chatting. She pointed out she wasn't interrupting his busy life over there and he had to agree. Vicky knew he probably had someone else but that didn't bother her as she was thoroughly enjoying her set up at home! And her husband was a millionaire so he was more than happy for the benefits it gave his job to appear married while doing his own thing over there. David's mouth was driving her to distraction and with an excuse that her friend Rebecca was calling she hung up and sighed loudly.

"That was kinky. From now on, I want you to do this whenever I'm on the phone to him" she announced as she felt the first low rumblings that signalled a build up to a wonderful orgasm.

Even as she encased him further into her sex, his mouth was already anticipating the taste of her orgasm.

"Look up at me, don't look away" Vicky gasped and as her orgasm hit and she moaned in ecstasy, David glued his mouth to her sex, ready to swallow fast and he gazed into her eyes as she filled his mouth with her essence.

"Oh fuck!! That's it, drink it down you greedy boy! Ugh you're going to do this all day, yes, yes, yes!!" she yelled and with a supreme effort she managed to dimly keep gazing down even as her body went into overdrive and at the last she had to look away as she rolled his face around in her pussy.

David had performed perfectly and let her guide his head around before she relaxed and he was able to slowly clean her with his tongue and soothe her with gentle licks and kisses. They stayed some time like this, contented in the afterglow of Vicky's orgasm. It was doubly relaxing for her as she knew she could have as many as she wanted but having them with such an attentive lover and being able to put a skirt on like this and have him do it was just fabulous! She let him bathe her with his wanton tongue until she felt more in control again and as a thought occurred to her, she reluctantly pushed David's head away from her sex. Standing, she smiled as he kept gazing at her pussy and with some degree of resolve, Vicky walked around until she was standing behind him.

"I'm feeling quite sexy after that so I thought we could try a new position. Can you turn round dear? Stay on the cushion, that will help your knees! Now then, tilt your head back until it's resting on the edge of the sofa, yes like so. Now if I turn around and sit down, you just keep still for now okay? And keep your tongue out" Vicky added swiftly.

David did so and Vicky then turned 180 degrees until she faced away from him. She then began to lower herself just a little and then realised she had nothing to hold onto.

"Hang on, this won't work. Okay we'll try this instead. Follow me and bring the cushion" Vicky said as she spied her comfortable reading chair.

It was high backed and close to the wall. They moved to it and Vicky indicated David kneel behind the chair so the he was kneeling between the back of the chair and the wall. He backed up a little until he was kneeling with his back to the wall. Vicky smiled as she then proceeded to stand in front of him then turned around to hold onto the chair. Bending at the waist backed her bum into his face and she managed to press into it and be supported as his head was against the wall now.

"Now get your tongue out" she reminded him and as David did so, Vicky began to slowly roll her bum cheeks against his face.

Feeling his tongue stay in contact, the mixture of her earlier arousal and new arousal meant that his tongue slipped between her cheeks. She moved up and down now, feeling his tongue sweep her bum cleft and she was beginning to enjoy herself immensely!

Sunday

After just the one orgasm to wake her up, Vicky had decided she might enjoy the demanding roleplay herself and after such an enjoyable Saturday, she felt quite up for it. A mini skirt wasn't quite right for this encounter and instead she chose an A line skirt. It was wide fitting so she could lift it up easily but only came to her knees so there was a degree of flexibility. Choosing a blouse and cardigan, she donned her spectacles and lastly, she put on hold ups and classy shoes. Her hair was up in a bun now too. Feeling ready, she hit the pager button and waited.

David had been sent to the shop for Sunday papers and then the pager went. Luckily he was heading back and when he arrived, he went straight indoors. Seeing Vicky standing in the living room, he stopped.

"Where have you been?" she asked harshly.

"Um, the shops" David responded, wondering if they were in role play mode now!

"Before doing a jot of housework! You lazy sod. And you've interrupted me" she added.

"Sorry Vicky, um I mean Ma'am" he responded.

"Well sorry isn't going to make me feel good. I was just about to have a little fun when you bolted in and ruined the moment" Vicky continued, enjoying the role play now.

"Perhaps I could make it up to you. Please Ma'am" David offered.

"Mhmm. Maybe. As long as you do as I say. Okay, we'll have a trial run. Follow me" Vicky said and moved to sit on the sofa.

David approached.

"Kneel" she said and he swiftly dropped to his knees.

"Well I don't expect it will be up to much but you can try to get me off seeing as you interrupted me. But I'm not some little teenage slut; I like it slow and attentive. Can you do that?" Vicky asked.

"Yes Ma'am. I won't let you down" David promised, already becoming excited at her tone.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" Vicky retorted and immediately, David began to kiss her thighs before he worked inside them and finding no knickers on Vicky, he earnestly but slowly began to lick her.

"I'm not some rich old sod who's hired a hooker. I was sort of expecting a few compliments too" Vicky said sullenly.

"Mhmm, your pussy tastes amazing. And your juices, I love the way they coat my tongue" David mumbled as he began to tongue fuck her deeply.

Rebecca is added to the mix

They had spoken about it a couple of times now and decided when it would happen; Rebecca was so aroused at the potential evening ahead and willed the car journey to go just that little faster. Vicky had told her David knew what was to occur and would make her feel at ease. She half expected to come over and find the young stud already servicing Vicky after what her friend had told her but Vicky greeted her at the door with a grin and welcomed her in. She noticed Vicky was wearing a loose skirt and smiled at her own attire, clad in an above the knee skirt which was also loose and fitting for the fun ahead!

"Right, lets grab a glass of wine dear and get settled" Vicky told her and she popped her head into the kitchen.

"Bring 2 glasses through dear and stick the wine in the chiller" Vicky announced and the two women went through to the conservatory where they made themselves comfortable.

David came through with two glasses of chablis and put the wine between them. Rebecca admired his handsome face, framed above a long sleeved light top and tight jeans. She wondered how things would go and he left the conservatory and let the women chat.

"So Vicky, when does it start?" Rebecca asked.

"You're on tenterhooks! Well, I thought a glass of wine would loosen us up then I'd bring him through. You want him here now?" Vicky asked.

"Yes. But you can go first" Rebecca added thoughtfully.

Vicky pressed a button on a small beeper and it paged David who was wondering when he would be needed. He appeared and Vicky smiled at him.

"Come here my dear boy, help me relax" she said and David knew what she wanted.

He knelt in front of her and let her guide his head between her thighs. In no time he was licking her expertly and Rebecca watched with a mixture of fascination and arousal before Vicky broke the spell.

"You'll enjoy it Becky, he's very good" Vicky assured her.

"I'll say. Does he get much practice?" she added a little jokingly.

"Mhmm, every day. Did Bill used to do this to you in the early days?" Vicky asked her.

"A few times; I kind of wish I'd kept hold of the boyfriend before though, he really enjoyed doing it" Rebecca said and the two women kept up the pretence of a conversation as Vicky's eyes began to glaze over a little and she had to concentrate on the conversation more.

"Does he enjoy it?" Rebecca asked.

"Tell her" Vicky said to him and waited.

"Yes I do" David announced with a muffled response.

"He loves it. And I love receiving it so it works well. He's onto a good number, he stays here with me and there are benefits. This is the least of what I want in return. And besides, he's a lodger and with the benefits come rules. Obeying the lady of the house is an important one" Vicky added with a smile.

Then a gasp signalled she wouldn't last much longer and as David began to bring her off, she clutched his head tighter to her.

"That's it, keep that tongue busy" she hissed and came hard into his face.

David stayed with her as her friend Rebecca watched on with a mixture of admiration and envy. It seemed much later that Vicky let him have a little more head room and Rebecca deftly removed her own knickers before parting her legs. Vicky opened her eyes and saw her friend then smiled.

"Okay, I want you to entertain my friend Rebecca. Enjoy it; show her you are enjoying it. And don't worry, I'll need you back in a bit so we still have more fun together" Vicky told him.

David extracted himself from her thighs and it was merely to move the other way and face Rebecca. He approached and Rebecca parted her thighs more. Kissing them, he found her crotch had no knickers on and began to kiss her mound then her lips before his tongue darted out and tried to slip in between them.

"Aah, that's good" Rebecca couldn't help herself saying and Vicky smiled at her.

"Enjoy it dear, he's good. And he can really take all you can give him, trust me. You should try him at your bum later" Vicky added with a smirk.

Rebecca had her legs over his shoulders, her hands holding his head to her as she gasped and sighed wantonly.

"Give me that tongue! Yes, that's it! Oh, I'm going to cum soon if you keep doing that, you naughty little sod, yes!" Rebecca blurted out as she couldn't help a quick orgasm from hitting her.

She yelled out her release and Vicky found it fascinating to watch David's skills in action rather than feel the orgasm herself. It wasn't too long before Rebecca regained some control and she began to push down on David's head urgently. Understanding her need, he moved lower and within seconds his tongue was caressing her relaxed asshole, pushing inside as Rebecca kept him in place one hand and both legs. Regaining some control, Rebecca spoke to Vicky and the two of them continued their conversation almost as if David weren't there. Rebecca did well to hold out but the insistent tongue caressing and probing her asshole was turning her on too much and she gasped again.

"I'm ready for a build up now. Go higher" she muttered to him and David moved up to her pussy, tonguing it fast as he picked up on the woman's urgent need.

Her hands gripped his head now and as she yelled out her release, Vicky could feel her own excitement rising once more. It was several minutes before Rebecca opened her eyes and seeing Vicky ready waiting she reluctantly let go of David's head and opened her thighs. He glanced round and seeing Vicky waiting, he crossed over, letting her settle her thighs over his shoulders as he began to pleasure his lover in the familiar way.

"I honestly don't think I could tire of this, if anything we often try to make sessions last as long as possible and it gives him practice at endurance. Come to think of it, I get practice too. I'm a lot better at being able to hold out on him, even when he's giving me his best moves so yeah, practice is definitely worthwhile!" Vicky told Rebecca happily.

Below, David worked diligently; slowly tongue fucking Vicky before delicately licking her lips then delving back inside. For a few moments the only sounds were the pleasant rhythm of oral sex before the women struck up conversation again. Vicky was able to switch off for a while and chatted with Rebecca before the stirrings of another orgasm stopped her and she gasped and sighed as her pleasure mounted. Rebecca watched with admiration as her friends hands held the young man in place, her legs clamped around his head as she groaned with pleasure at his ministrations. David's experience meant he was swallowing her juices valiantly as she gushed into his mouth and afterwards he cleaned her pussy as he always did, cleaning her thighs and bum cheeks of fluids with his tongue.

Vicky decided to show her friend how fun it was riding his face and David was ushered onto the floor where Vicky mounted him and sat down on his face firmly.

"I'm being a bit greedy. You have a go first Becky, honestly, you'll love it. You really feel in control like this" Vicky assured her, reluctantly rising to let her friend fuck David's face first.

The evening continued as both of them took turns to fuck his face hard until Rebecca had to call it a night.

"We must do this again soon though" Rebecca said, as much for David's ears as it was for Vicky's.

"Sure dear, come round next Friday and we'll have a fantastic night in" Vicky responded with a grin.

Once Rebecca was gone, they retired to bed and Vicky was so tired out from her own pleasure she fell asleep before even having her nightly orgasm before sleep.

A couple of days later, Vicky was wrapping up a conversation with her husband while David knelt in front of her, slowly tongue fucking her pussy. Glancing down, she smiled in satisfaction, barely aware of what her husband was prattling on about. She had been enjoying her oral session for over half an hour and reached down to grip his hair possessively. There was a certain satisfaction as she knew the hubby had his own floozy over in Belgium and whilst his wealth allowed Vicky to enjoy a very comfortable lifestyle, she definitely had the best lover without a doubt, a lover who worshipped her body for hours every day with his mouth. She had been thinking about the dynamics of their relationship for a while now and apart from enjoying the oral sex more than ever, she wanted to push the barriers further. It was when David had suggested she be a little bossy that she had discovered how it turned her on even more to be very much in control. In truth, it had surprised her at first as she was enjoying the sort of sex life she had wanted for a while anyway but more than that, the mental stimulus of being in charge seemed to add to the physical enjoyment of being pleasured! Now that she was letting David stay with her rent free, there wasn't a better time to test how far they could run with this together.

"In future when I am on the phone, I expect you to put your whole tongue deep inside me, not just the tip" Vicky announced after the call was concluded, even though it had felt like he was spearing her deeply!

"Yes Vicky, sorry" David agreed and tried to probe her as deep as he possibly could.

"And that's another thing. I know my name; it's the one my friends use. But seeing as you're here free of charge I would have expected something a little more respectful. Try M'Lady" Vicky suggested.

"Yes M'Lady, I won't let you down again" David intoned into her pussy, still licking and tonguing it slowly.

"You'd better not. And look at me while you worship me down there. I like to feel your eyes on me. Think about the position you're in, one you'll be in for several hours almost every day until I say otherwise. Seduce me with your eyes; tell me what's so great about doing this. To me" Vicky added.

She watched him with a mixture of fascination, arousal and lust as her perfect young lover told her how beautiful her pussy was, how lucky he was to be able to taste her every day, how he yearned to please her and would do anything she wished but begged to always go down on her. He did that whilst managing to look up at her and lick her out simultaneously. And they say men can't multi task!

That evening was typical; Vicky was comfortably sat in the large chair, enjoying a glass of wine and half watching a programme on tv. David was on his knees in front of her, slowly tongue fucking her. He had already brought her to a quick orgasm and Vicky liked a long, slow build up to a second one to let her recover as she put it. Her thighs were over his shoulders, occasionally her hand would descend and press on his head, possessively. Her head, her tongue, her pleasure. She was enjoying the slow rhythm but could feel it was becoming a little bit light. At one stage, David withdrew to take in a deep breath and was just starting to resume his action again.

"I hope you weren't going to stop there" Vicky said to him.

"No M'Lady, absolutely not" he assured her.

"Good. You know that I decide when we stop, however long it lasts for, don't you?" she quizzed him.

"Yes M'Lady, for as long as you like" he assured her.

"Exactly. I'm in no rush, a nice evening of oral sex is definitely the way to enjoy myself" she mused to him out loud.

"Yes M'Lady" he agreed respectfully.

"I'm doing you a huge favour you know. Well, apart from getting to lick me so much. Now Rebecca will be around again on Friday and this time I don't want you to embarrass me" Vicky said a little irritated.

"I'm sorry M'Lady, I would never knowingly embarrass you" David assured her meekly.