In Thrall to Vicky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well in that case, show some more enthusiasm than you did last week. Rebecca should instantly be able to see from your eagerness and passion that you adore doing this to me, you crave it, you enjoy nothing more. There should be eager smiles, fire in your eyes, a tongue that knows no bounds, one that cannot get enough. Impress her. Impress me. Yes, always, always strive to impress me. That is the most important thing of all. Do you think you can manage that?" Vicky asked.

"Yes M'Lady, I'll make you proud, I won't let you down" David assured her, driving his tongue deeper into her.

"Well okay, we'll see. That's why I'm helping you practice by having long, slow evenings like this one. You need to be proficient at doing this for a prolonged period. After all, you're going to have 2 horny women to service and both of us will be expecting impeccable manners and enjoyment" Vicky informed him.

"Your wish is my command" David intoned.

"Maybe that should be the case, that would be nice, wouldn't it? Now, let's help you practice. Nice deep, long tongue laving. I don't want to cum before the end of this programme and I don't want the level of enjoyment to drop. I might even let you fuck me tomorrow if you don't let me down" she offered generously.

"Give me a chance M'Lady, I'm yours to enjoy" David said eagerly and Vicky smiled, squeezing her thighs against his head with a smile as she reached for her glass of wine and took a refreshing gulp.

"I love having pleasure whenever I desire it! I can't wait to have you licking my ass later; you need some practice at that too. If you think tonight is long, Friday will be a lot longer!"

The evening wore on and Vicky managed 2 long drawn out orgasms before deciding to go to bed. Once in, David kissed down her body for the sleep orgasm but when he approached her pussy and began to lick, Vicky forced his head lower.

"You didn't think we went to bed so early and I'd forgotten about the lack of attention you've administered to my bum did you?" she said to him.

"Oh, um, well no M'Lady. Of course, whatever you say" David replied respectfully.

"Whatever I say and whatever I want. Well?" she challenged.

He answered with his tongue; a slow licking around her anal opening before he attempted to spear it. After a few attempts, she welcomed him in and he focused on pushing into her, then withdrawing slightly before moving back in.

"Mhmm, I love how it takes so much longer to reach orgasm level like this. I might indulge you and let you suck my clit when I'm close but stay down there until I say otherwise boy" she offered him and sighed as his tongue responded as she wanted.

It was much later when a very aroused Vicky finally pulled him up and into her pussy, thighs gripping him as she yelled out her pleasure, his mouth on her clit now as she came hard. Knowing what she expected, he moved down to swiftly gulp her juices, swallowing rapidly as her pussy gushed into his mouth, her grip on his hair lessening a fraction. A little later and Vicky found she was still a bit horny.

"Okay, keep at it. I'm feeling generous so don't hold back, use all your best moves and give me another before sleep" she told him.

"Yes, M'Lady, thank you" David responded and began to lick her out at his own pace, using all his moves to bring her to orgasm.

Despite the last 3, the 4th wasn't long in coming and Vicky groaned in pleasure again as she came hard against her lover's face. As he finally kissed up her body again, they turned in for sleep although sleep was a long time coming for a very aroused David who could not quell the hard on he sported. Vicky however drifted off, floating blissfully on a wonderful evening of her favourite form of sex.

2 days later it was Friday and Vicky had even foregone her usual morning orgasm, deciding instead to keep David fresh for the evening's entertainment. They went out to lunch at a nearby village then shopped for wine and came home to get ready before Rebecca arrived. They ate a chicken dinner and then Vicky went upstairs to dress, coming down in a loose fitting but short A-line skirt. Glancing at David, she flipped it up to reveal she was knicker free underneath and the doorbell went.

"Go and bring our guest through to the conservatory. And then fetch the ice bucket, 2 glasses and stick the Mersault in it. Open of course!" she added with a smile.

"Yes M'Lady" David responded and went to answer the door.

Rebecca smiled as she entered. She was wearing a skirt to her knees too and looked around the hallway.

"Vicky suggested the conservatory" David explained.

"Mhmm, well lead on. For now" Rebecca responded and followed him through.

Vicky greeted her friend and David went to fetch the wine and glasses. He set it up, pouring for both ladies who were now sat in wide armchairs close to each other, chatting away. The venetian blinds were already slanted although the conservatory faced the garden anyway so no-one would ever see in.

"So wine, good company, what next?" Rebecca offered with a grin.

"You naughty girl!" Vicky responded with a smile back at her friend.

"Actually, do you mind? I've missed out all day so he was fully charged for this evening and believe me he is eager" Vicky added with a glance at David.

Rebecca looked over at him and catching Vicky's meaning he put on a smile as he approached Vicky. Kneeling, he kissed her knees before trailing kisses along her thighs. She parted them more to allow his head to slip between them and then his tongue found its home.

"Oh Vicky! I can't wait for some of that" Rebecca said, eyeing them enviously.

"Don't worry dear; he's desperate to please us tonight, aren't you?" Vicky stated.

"Yes M'Lady. Yes Miss Rebecca" David intoned from his kneeling position.

"I'll just have a quick one then he's all yours. But fear not, he's up for a long evening so you'll have your fill of enjoyment Becky" Vicky assured her friend.

"You're too kind Vicky" Rebecca said with a smile.

They ignored him, chatting for a while then he felt the familiar grip of Vicky's thighs and before long she was gasping loudly as he brought her to a toe curling orgasm. Even as Vicky was recovering, he extracted himself and turning to Rebecca, he found her legs were already parted. Kissing along them, his tongue was inside her pussy in seconds and she sighed loudly.

"Aah, that's better" she declared.

"This is going to be a great evening Becky. And don't hold back. He loves it so it's our job to tire him and us out tonight" Vicky added lustfully.

"Oh don't you worry Vicky, I'm not going to go easy!" Rebecca assured her friend, one hand entwined in David's hair as he ate her pussy.

His tongue pushed deeper and Rebecca's hand tightened in response as he began to tongue fuck her. After a while, he withdrew sensing her first orgasm wasn't far away. Latching onto her clit, he sucked gently then licked rapidly before managing to slip his tongue down to let her juices flood his mouth while his upper lip stayed round her clit. The dual stimulation had Rebecca panting and groaning as she ground his face against her and even when it was over Rebecca opened her eyes to see Vicky eyeing them both hungrily. Reluctantly, she let David's head go and glancing round he saw Vicky waiting expectantly. Giving her a smile he let her hands guide his head to her crotch then her legs came up and over his shoulders moving his face lower down. His tongue wasted no time in worrying at her asshole until at last it opened, welcoming him in as it did every day now. He knew exactly what to do and used the increased relaxation to get his tongue in as far as possible. Vicky ran a hand through his hair possessively and smiled over at her friend.

"So was that worth waiting all week for?" she asked.

"Damn right sweetie, that was lovely but I can handle a lot more" she added quickly.

"Oh so can I and we will, don't you worry. Could you be a dear and top my wine up? I'm not really in a position to move as such" she added with a smirk then rolled her eyes at the oral stimulation her young stud was giving her below.

"Sure thing" Rebecca said with a grin.

She topped up Vicky's glass and went to use the bathroom while Vicky sipped at it and relaxed, just enjoying the sensations.

"I want your best performance tonight, understood?" she said looking down at David.

"Yes M'Lady, I'll do my utmost to please you" he assured her, driving his face against her to emphasise his point.

"I'm sure you will, as long as you always aim to give your all when you please me. You know how enjoyable my orgasms are, we both love them in our own way don't we?" she added, implying her pleasure was the pinnacle for her to receive and her young lover to selflessly give.

"Your pleasure is all that matters M'Lady" David replied, becoming more used to addressing Vicky respectfully and obediently at all times now.

"Exactly! My pleasure is the only thing that's important so always focus purely on that" she agreed, letting him resuming tonguing her again.

After a long drawn out orgasm, Rebecca had him between her thighs again before David resumed his familiar position in front of Vicky. Despite his own tiredness, Vicky expected him to be bright and eager so he kept up the smiles and efforts as she managed another orgasm before Rebecca put her hand on his shoulder and led his head back to her own pussy. Although both ladies were tired, their source of pleasure was very tired now and wondered how long both of them could keep it up.

"Mhmm, if you're ever feeling generous Vicky, send him over during the day when my husband is out" Rebecca mused and Vicky wondered if she meant it seriously.

"Uh uh. He's mine full time Becky" she said asserting her authority a little.

"Erm, it was just a joke Vicky. It's just so addictive isn't it?" Rebecca said.

She was reluctant to cum and stop the oral pleasure but knew that it was getting late and she had best get going anyway. Letting David coax a last, noisy orgasm from her while she yelled out her release, Rebecca said she would get going and Vicky nodded understandingly.

As David rose to his feet Vicky glanced at him as he approached her.

"Go make the bed ready, I'll be up shortly for my nightcap" Vicky said and he darted off, knowing that he would pleasure Vicky once more before sleep.

David went upstairs while Vicky saw Rebecca to the door.

"Mhmm thanks again Vicky. See you next week then" Rebecca said with a tired smile.

"Yes, okay dear. Goodnight" Vicky said, closing the door.

As she went upstairs she was already wondering if her friend was taking this too much for granted; David was hers after all, not someone to be equally shared! She stripped off and slipped into bed then relaxed as her lover began to kiss his way down her body, paying attention to her breasts until he went lower and finally settled between her thighs again.

"Did I please you M'Lady?" David asked her hopefully.

"Mhmm? Um, yes you were okay tonight. But I'm not sure Rebecca will be coming every Friday so you'll have more time to focus on pleasing me possibly. Now make this a nice soft one, you can give me a long, passionate one in the morning" Vicky declared as his tongue found purchase inside her.

"Yes M'Lady" David intoned, focusing in pleasuring her without being too forthright in his ministrations.

Vicky let herself completely relax, focusing on the pleasant sensations of her young lover's mouth on her pussy. After a while, she reached down and held his head to her, revelling in the oral stimulation. It always turned her on to hold his head like it was her sex toy; in a way it was! His efforts were arousing her and although she tried to hold off her orgasm, she was becoming tired and a release would help her sleep soundly.

"Aah that's it, a little faster now. Yes, that's it, don't stop. Oh I'm gonna cum all over your face, swallow, swallow! Oh you dirty sod, that's it, don't you stop pussy licker, aaahhhhhh!!" she yelled out as her orgasm hit.

Vicky's hands were hooked into David' hair, pressing his head against her, thighs contracting occasionally as she gushed against him, his tongue, lips and mouth working urgently to ease her through the pleasure zone. Eventually she relaxed a little and sometime later she let David go, as he kissed his way up her body and spooned into her.

"Mhmm, that was the best one actually. Now, if you really turn me on in the morning there might be some fucking for you too" she offered him, feeling his hard on as he was desperate to fuck her.

But she also knew that if she held back from sex a little he was even more eager to please her in order to have sex with her. In short he was always horny for her and always keen to please her! Life was just wonderful when you are the Lady of the House!

Vicky Part 2

The next day dawned bright and David crept out of bed, careful not to wake Vicky. Heading downstairs, he put the kettle on and readied a pot of tea. Then he put some toast on and once it was ready, he spread butter on and ate one himself quickly. Then grabbing a tray, he prepared the toast and tea, adding a pint of water after he drank a glass himself. Unknown to him, Vicky had gone to use the bathroom and was now back in bed, eyes closed but half awake. David entered and deposited the tray on the large bedside table, then slipping back into bed he gently slipped under the covers, kissing his lover's hips before reaching the tops of her thighs and the trimmed valley of soft hair. Then he slipped his head between her thighs and planted a kiss on her pussy. Being careful not to be too urgent in his attentions, he kissed her lips again then licked them delicately. Using his hands, he parted the lips, and then took one in his mouth, before turning to kiss and suck the other one. Finally he extended his tongue and found Vicky was already starting to give up some of her juices as his tongue slipped inside her.

Above him, Vicky was now awake and plumping up her pillows slightly, she took a sip of tea then ate the toast. She enjoyed the cup of tea, smiling at nothing in particular as she felt David's efforts below the covers. He knew not to rush things!

David was into a gentle rhythm but Vicky still hadn't acknowledged him yet so he stuck to the task at hand. Much later, the covers lifted and she looked down at him.

"Morning. Mhmm, I love that nice build up to orgasm, feeling it wash over when it hits then that plateau of pleasure that ushers in a much slower, second one. Don't you love that feeling too?" Vicky said with a smirk.

David quickly thought about it and reasoned she didn't mean his chance to orgasm so he gave the reply he hoped she wanted.

"Yes M'Lady, I love it when I'm giving you pleasure, knowing how much you might enjoy it" he said to her.

"Mhmm, I'm too generous aren't I? Well I'm feeling really horny today and I suppose I did promise some action for you, if you really please me" Vicky added as a reminder.

"Yes M'Lady, I'll make this the best one yet" David said eagerly, desperate to have sex with her.

"And that's another thing. This M'Lady stuff, it's making me feel ancient. Respond with something else, I still want you to be respectful but you know just something that doesn't make me feel so damn old!" Vicky said with a light smile.

"Um Ma'am?" David offered.

"Mhmm, yes that's not too bad. The Queen is called Ma'am but so are ladies of the house and that's what I am. So that's settled" she announced.

"Yes Ma'am" David quickly said and resumed his consumption of Vicky's pussy.

Almost telepathically he let his tongue glide between her asscheeks and swirled it slowly around her asshole just as Vicky was about to tell him to! Good boy she thought as his tongue slipped inside and she idly let her hands drift down and hold his head to her, feeling his tongue go quite deep. Working together, they were into a rhythm and Vicky enjoyed how each thrust was as deep as the last one. David licked around the pulsing entrance then his head was pulled up and pressed in as Vicky sought his tongue in her pussy again. He swallowed then resumed his consumption of her. Vicky could feel the build up to the first orgasm of the day already. This was the life!!

A few days later after they had returned from an exhilarating walk and light lunch, they were once again at the house. Vicky was feeling very horny and had changed into a mini skirt forgoing knickers and leaving nothing to the imagination. Although she was horny she wanted to tease herself with a very slow build up to orgasm so she urged David's tongue lower until it was caressing her familiar asshole. They were still locked in that moment when the phone went.

"Oh bother, it's my husband. Keeping licking my rosebud, deep inside dear" she told her devoted lover below.

"Yes Ma'am" David assured her, his tongue pushing slowly but steadily into her ass.

"Hi, oh not much just relaxing at home after a spot of lunch. So what's up?" she asked her husband.

"Oh right, I see, really? Um, do I have to attend? I see. Well, when is it? 3 weeks' time? And how long for? 2 nights? Well, I guess, okay, drop me an email with all the details but don't book my flight, I want to sort that myself at a time that suits and I'll handle accommodation. Yes, okay, well bye then" she said and hung up, deep in thought.

She was brought back to the present at the feeling of her lover's tongue still offering her excellent analingus.

"Well, that's a bit annoying. My husband has a function in 3 weeks' time which would require me to stay for 2 nights. It's a function that will consolidate his position in the company and keep him earning millions and by proxy keep me comfortable too so it actually suits both of us that I attend, smile through dinner at him then head off to our separate rooms at the end of the night. However, how am I going to cope without any sex for 2 days?" she said, a little exasperated.

"Well I'm sure you could fit in a lot of orgasms before and after?" David offered.

"I'll have as many as I want but that's not it, I want them when I want too. I need to think about this; keep going" she reminded David and he resumed probing her asshole and licking around the smooth entrance.

They continued, Vicky pressing his head to her as she thought about it then like the sun coming up, she had an idea.

"I've got it! I could have you secretly stay in my room. I was going to chat to my husband at some point anyway and tell him I understand if he has a bit on the side so to speak but it would mean he left me alone to have my own room. Yes, that might work; just think, I could pop back to my room so you could lick me to a hurried orgasm before heading off again. And when I go to bed, well I could relax and really enjoy some proper pleasure with you. But maybe we need to do a trial run, mhmm yes if we went away this weekend to a hotel, we could practice; it would mean you confined to the room but I would pop back regularly and if we can pull this off then there's no reason we can't over in Brussels!" Vicky said, very pleased at her ingenuity and squeezed her thighs together then pulled David higher by his hair.

"Mhmm, I need an orgasm now that I've resolved that little issue. So how about it, this weekend? Sex on tap, be ready and waiting at all times, mhmm?" Vicky asked him.

"Anything that pleases you Ma'am" he intoned back to her and began to tongue her pussy expertly, knowing just how to up the pace to help Vicky reach orgasm.

"Of course, as it should always be. And what would please me would be you at my beck and call every single day. Oh wait, I have that already! But definitely this weekend, you can be my little oral secret, eager, ready, willing, it'll be lots of fun" Vicky said, beginning to be more excited and moving her hips up and down while holding David's head, his talented tongue managing to keep in contact with her as she fucked his face.