In Thrall to Vicky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky continued, gasping now in pleasure as below her lover's tongue and lips found her clit and determinedly worked on it while she ground herself against his mouth. Soon, her cries of lust were reaching fever pitch and with a squeeze of her legs, she held onto his head for support and yelled out her orgasm loudly. David knew what to do and covered her pussy with his mouth, tasting and swallowing her juices even as he somehow still kept up the stimulation on her clit. It was a few minutes before Vicky could calm down a little and sigh happily as David kissed and licked her asscheeks before his tongue once again swept in between them and was soon lightly caressing her asshole again. Vicky let herself calm slowly down, settling her thighs more comfortably each side of his head and idly resting a hand on it and pressing leisurely, at her own pace, as she enjoyed a nice, relaxed rimming.

That weekend, they arrived at the hotel and David waited in the car while Vicky went in to pay for the room. After 20 minutes she texted him the room number and he went in, straight to the lift and rose to their floor. Then he knocked on the room and Vicky let him in.

"Mhhmm, so no-one but me knows you're here okay? And that's how it will be in Brussels so I want this trial run to work perfectly, got that?" Vicky reminded him eagerly.

"Yes Ma'am. I'll be discreet and whatever else you say" he responded.

"Mmhmm, as I expect. Well you can help me get ready for dinner. I'll go downstairs for that then maybe pop back up and then have a glass of wine in the bar before turning in for the night. That sort of scenario might play out in Brussels so I want to try it out" Vicky declared.

David unpacked their clothes and hung them up while Vicky showered and then she donned her bra, thong and top before approaching the dressing table to put on some make-up. Just a few minutes later she smiled, congratulating herself on dexterity as Vicky's thighs were expertly parted. David knelt behind Vicky but his head was positioned between her thighs so that she almost straddled his face. In this manner he was able to tongue both her pussy and asshole while she administered her make-up.

"Okay, that's enough for now; I'll be up later for a quick one. That'll have to keep you going for now" she said with amusement as she walked over to don her skirt and sat down to put her shoes on.

"I'll be ready and waiting whenever you need me" David assured her.

"Okay, feel free to order room service dear. I'll be up for a brief visit after dinner" she said patting his cheek as she walked out.

Downstairs, Vicky finished a light dinner and feeling a stirring of arousal, she rose and went to the lift. When she entered the suite, David moved over to her, already kneeling as the door closed and Vicky hitched her skirt up. In a flash, her thong was parted as David's tongue caressed her slit. She held onto his head, gasping as he urgently tongued her pussy, moving up and down, darting his tongue deep inside her then moving up to her clit. She gripped his head to her tightly and gave a small groan as a quick orgasm washed over her. David kept lightly licking her clit then knew to move down and capture her juices expertly until the moment was over and his tongue was now simply licking near the bottom of her pussy. Vicky pushed his head away and they both smoothed her skirt back into place as she glanced at his glistening face.

"That was badly needed although it was so quick! I'm going back to the bar for a glass of wine but don't worry when I get back we're going to have a long session before sleep. Just keep up that performance when we're in Brussels okay?" she told him.

"Yes Ma'am that was wonderful" he told her from his spot in front of her.

"Yes, it wasn't too bad. I see you've eaten too, feel free to order room service whenever you want but be ready for my return" she said and moved to the door before exiting.

Once back at the bar, Vicky was amused as a gentleman tried small talk, obviously hoping she was single. She enjoyed the flirting and it simply had cause to arouse her more before her imminent return upstairs. She left, making her excuses and returned to her room. David was caught off guard a little bit as he had changed for bed but Vicky didn't mind.

"Just stay in bed, I'll join you shortly" she announced and hung up her attire, before brushing her teeth and approaching the bed completely naked now.

They kissed briefly before David began the familiar journey down her body, until his face was between her thighs, his tongue already inside her pussy.

"Mhmm, I enjoyed that earlier; it will be even more clandestine when we are over there but now that we're alone you can really please me properly" Vicky pointed out.

"I will Ma'am, whatever you wish" David assured her, continuing his oral ministrations.

He knew not to rush to an orgasm this time and they worked together to enhance Vicky's pleasure as much as possible. David even let his tongue work around her asshole, before resuming his worship of her pussy, hands on Vicky's breasts while her own were on his head as she tended to do. It was almost 40 minutes before a first orgasm began to manifest itself.

"Aah, suck my pussy, I'm going to cum!" Vicky announced, hands gripping him as she came hard against his face.

He stayed with her throughout until at last her gasps of pleasure died down. David began to kiss his way up her body until he reached her breasts and alternated sucking on both of them for a while.

"Okay, a slower build up this time" Vicky said and he began to kiss back down to her pussy, his tongue gliding a furrow through it until he was tonguing around her ass again.

This time, she relaxed as his tongue tried to probe and with a little effort she welcomed him in, working his head against her as he rimmed her deeply. It continued for some time as Vicky thought about the trip away. As long as David stayed in their room and alert for her presence at all times, the rest would be just fine. She knew how hard he would work to please her and it would turn her on even more over there, popping back to her room, having her handsome young lover on his knees devotedly bringing her to orgasm whenever she wished, long sessions at night focused solely on her enjoyment and pleasure. She had already resolved that she might have David wear a chastity device, so that his sole focus was her pleasure without any other distractions and if he could do so, then she would fuck him silly when they arrived back home. She was jolted out of her daydreaming by a particularly skilful probing of his tongue and smiled down at him.

"That's nice. Now this weekend is just about oral sex; I need it to be fully focused on my pleasure as often we won't have much time except in the evenings like this! However on Monday I want to spend the day in bed being fucked all afternoon by you so you'll get to cum as many times as you are able to then, okay? But this weekend is just about being consumed with thoughts of my pleasure. Understand?" Vicky stated.

"Um, okay, sure Ma'am. Whatever you decide" David responded and although frustrated he knew the sex would be amazing on Monday, so he let himself start to get into the mindset of thinking of how best to please Vicky orally and what more he could do to add to her enjoyment.

It was another hour before Vicky felt ready to drop off to sleep and in the morning she opened her eyes and smiled, waking as she did every morning to the sensation of being licked to consciousness, her young lover's face between her thighs to give her the usual morning orgasm or two (or several) until she was ready to get up and start the day. Her hands came down to his head.

"Mhmm, c'mon now, a little deeper. That's better, taste me properly. Isn't that better?" Vicky asked.

"Yes, Ma'am, you're delicious as always" David intoned as he thrust his tongue deep into her pussy.

"I want you to take a look at me, look inside. Now taste me. Think about what you're doing and when I'm away from the room remember that, remember how good I taste. I want you eager to pleasure me when I pop back throughout the day, okay?" she told him.

It was an enjoyable build up towards orgasm and Vicky sighed with pleasure and groaned as she came against his face, her thighs holding him as her orgasm washed over her. Afterwards, David expertly licked down to her asshole until her head cleared a little.

"Now that is how I love my day's starting, a wonderful orgasm with my eager lover" she said happily.

"Thank you Ma'am that was so good" David responded to her as he licked her gently.

"You're welcome. You can kiss me all over now. And I mean all over" she said and let his head lift from her crotch, as he kissed up her body.

After sucking her breasts for some time, David kissed back down, over her pussy and continued down her legs. Vicky sometimes did this when she felt relaxed and in the mood for a bit of ultra pampering. Soon, his mouth danced over her feet and he gently took her toes in his mouth, sucking them. She swapped one foot and then the other in front of his face then moved them away, his cue to move back up her body. In just a few minutes he was licking her asshole again while she lounged on the pillows and thought about what she might do for the day.

Vicky 2f

Vicky had enjoyed full body worship for a while and more oral sex after that before she got up and was dressed and ready for the day. She arranged a clandestine meeting with David near to a local bar where they had lunch then his mission was to sneak back into the hotel room without making it obvious. The weekend was soon over and they arrived back home, Vicky positively floating on a sea of pleasure as she had been enjoying orgasms at will all weekend. David on the other hand was desperate to cum but knew that wouldn't happen until the following day. While Vicky had been worshipped at the hotel, it had given her the space to think about enhancing or increasing her enjoyment. It wasn't easy as at times there was a danger to think things were perfect but she would occasionally have an idea of something that would add more excitement for them and pleasure for her.

Whilst enjoying her Sunday morning orgasm she suddenly had an idea and looked forward to what she had ordered arriving in the post. It would definitely enhance her time in Brussels! But David didn't know about it yet and she looked forward to trying it out. She opened the door while he brought their bag in and let him go put the stuff in the wash while she waltzed through to the conservatory and took at seat. Then on a sudden impulse, she opened the patio door and exited to the garden.

"Bring me a drink outside, there's a good boy" she called to him.

"Yes Ma'am" he responded and was outside rather quickly with a cold glass of water.

Vicky had let her shoes slip off and her dress ride up a little as she took a seat on the wide chair on the patio. Her garden was hidden from nosy neighbours and even more so at the patio end; as David approached, she parted her legs and smiled warmly at him. 5 minutes later, she put the glass on the stand and let herself fully relax. What she really loved about her sex life was the fact that what had seemed wonderful at the start with David was now commonplace and expected. She was used to receiving oral on a daily basis now so if that were to lessen she would not take well to it! However, as she expected it now, the event itself was enjoyable but very normal for both of them. Her pleasure was something that again she was now used to being fully in control of. Rather than simply be an act that brought her to good orgasms, David could now slow down the tempo and let Vicky enjoy 2 or 3 hours of slow worship, perhaps broken up by kissing her all over then resuming his tongue work. She decided when he would up the ante and bring her to climax. At present, the steady licking was pleasant enough. She glanced down at him.

"Tongue deep now" she commanded and watched David as he began to push into her pussy, nose rubbing under the hood.

Letting herself adjust in the chair, Vicky was soon very comfortable and stayed still for a moment just enjoying the steady rhythm David had begun to employ, his tongue pushing in and out of her pussy. She smiled as she knew he would continue this sort of pleasure until she indicated otherwise and idly wondered how long that would be. She began to fantasise about rushing back to her hotel room and having her lover duck his head under her skirt in their room and lick her to a hurried orgasm while she held onto his head for support. It was double enjoyable fantasising whilst being licked out in her garden!

Brussels

After touching down in Brussels, they made their way to the hotel. Vicky went to the check-in desk and handed over the card for the room to be charged to it, while David waited nearby with the large suitcase and day bag. Once Vicky was done, they entered the lift and proceeded to her floor. David was dressed in a plain suit, he could have been anyone and Vicky made a show of directing him to take the bags to her room as if he were a dogsbody or general hired help. Then once he had deposited the bags in the room, Vicky handed him a key card for the room then stood near the door and looked askance at him. Her skirt was chosen deliberately for the concealed zipper up the side, allowing it to part somewhat. David knew that look and let himself sink to his knees. Parting her skirt, he looked at Vicky's stockings then parted her knickers and planted a reverent kiss on her pussy lips, before sliding his tongue over them.

"Mhmm. So, I'm going to try and pop back as much as I can and as much as I can handle. You just be ready to please me with your mouth okay?" Vicky informed him.

"Yes Ma'am, anything you say" David responded, blatantly licking her pussy now.

"Always remember that, always obey me" Vicky said excitedly, as David tried to bring her to a hurried orgasm.

One thigh came up and over his shoulder, pinning him in place as Vicky bit her hand while an orgasm washed over her. After she calmed down, she playfully pushed his head away.

"That'll do for now boy" she said with a smirk.

"Yes Ma'am and thank you" David said in return, smiling up at her.

Now, I need to go and mingle for a bit so I've no idea when I'll manage back up but when I do, I need an instant response from you. Now, you can order room service, that's fine. And if for any reason anyone were to ask, you are my butler. I can't say manservant which is more what I like to think of you but we both know that. Now, relax and be ready for my return, whenever that is" Vicky said blowing an air kiss then exiting.

Later, she sat at a formal dinner reception with her husband. The main course was just finished and Vicky knew dessert wouldn't be instant.

"Geoff, I have to pop away for a sec. If the waiter comes round again, order me the soufflé" Vicky said.

"Okay, will do" Geoff assured her then turned to his companion and spoke while Vicky stood and went straight to the lift.

Soon, she reached her room and as her key opened the door she smiled as David actually leapt over the bed to drop to his knees, parting her knickers even as the room door shut. In no time, his tongue was inside her.

"We don't have long, just make it a quickie. You can make it up to me later" Vicky said, and groaned as his silky tongue knew exactly how to alter the tempo.

Once her orgasm subsided and she calmed down a little, she stood then on an impulse turned round.

"Tell me how important my ass is" she said with a smile.

"Um, your beautiful ass is positively regal. I love it when you let me tongue you deeply, I would do it right now if you let me Ma'am", David said quickly.

"Wish we had time. But I've only time for a kiss, so go on" she urged.

David scattered kisses over her asscheeks then parting them, he planted, a slow, long drawn out kiss right on her asshole. Then he pulled back and Vicky straightened her skirt and walked out of the room without even glancing back. She was back at dinner in no time and even was back before dessert had been ordered. Sitting eating her soufflé and making chit chat, she smiled inwardly; knowing none of these other wives had the sex life she was privy to! Then on an impulse, she quietly brought out her phone to text David.

You did well earlier; keep it up for the rest of the time we're here. I've been thinking, the way we are with each other, you really do act like my manservant. It's an old fashioned title but I like it. What do you think? Would you like to be my manservant? She texted. A few moments later her phone vibrated.

Yes Ma'am, that sounds wonderful. I would love to be your manservant; I will strive to be at your beck and call the whole time we are here. Vicky read the response with a smirk then put her phone away. It was later that her husband finally turned to her and they made small talk. After the second glass of wine, Vicky turned to him emboldened.

"Listen, I know about your life over here. I don't mind, I mean you keep me in the house in Edinburgh and I'll keep up appearances and do my bit to advance your position this weekend for example. And I know you have someone; hey it's natural, you're not a monk" she said.

"Um, you're not mad at me?" he asked her.

"I can't be really. I mean, I'm not moving over so I guess things will take their course" she responded.

"I do respect you and of course I want you to have a good house, don't ever worry on that front. It advances my position just being seen to be in a secure marriage. But um, what about you, I mean, I guess I couldn't complain if you were to meet someone" he shot back.

"Well, I don't want anyone serious. The gardener actually, he comes round once a week and on the odd week I partake of other services, just to keep the edge off, nothing more" Vicky said glibly lying about her true domestic arrangements.

"Oh, um, well I guess that's probably easier to manage" the husband said sheepishly.

Once that topic was out the way, both of them were able to relax more and eventually, Vicky made a deal of telling him to have fun with his friends but that she was going to turn in early. It ensured the man who was overseeing her husband's potential promotion was happy and Vicky could retire to a far better evening upstairs. Entering, she found David lounging on the bed but he leapt off and made to kneel as she entered. Instead of sex, Vicky used his shoulder to help her take off her shoes, then her stockings. David seemed eager to bring his tongue to bear but she stopped him, looking down, glancing past him at her feet then to his face. Eventually, David seemed to ascertain her meaning and bent low to kiss her now bare feet. He kept doing so while Vicky spoke.

"As my manservant, you treat me with respect and authority, such as now. This might be a good way to greet me actually, unless I'm wearing shoes and an ankle will have to do" she mused out loud to him.

"Yes Ma'am" David agreed.

"Oh bother. And all this Ma'am stuff. I am the Lady of the house. I am the Mistress of the house. So you address me fittingly, Mistress has a nice ring to it actually" Vicky said to him.

"Ugh, yes Mistress" David said, trying out the title.

"Okay, let's go to bed" Vicky said, taking off some of her clothes, as David rose and removed his jeans, following her.

They soon settled and he kissed his way down her body, pausing in places until she slipped her thighs over his familiar shoulders. As his tongue pistoned slowly in and out of her pussy, Vicky pondered something.

"I've been thinking, I'm serious about having you as my servant. You have no idea, that is almost a dream of mine. I mean to have it come true, my own man, and my devoted oral servant, that would just be the most perfect thing for me. Wouldn't that be wonderful?" Vicky mused as David licked her delicious pussy.