Jake and Grandma: Hotel Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, but this is one of my favorite songs and I'm saving it for my grandson," she said as she took my hand and pulled me out of my seat and led me onto the dance floor.

I opened my arms and she stepped forward, moving in close as we started to dance. Once again, I felt my libido flickering to life as her closeness and the sensual fragrance of her perfume drifted into my senses. I felt so alive, so happy to be with her, and more turned on than I'd even been in my life.

"You're a wonderful dancer, Jake," she whispered breathlessly into my ear as she moved even closer. The warmth of her breath in my ear made me shiver again, and her closeness had the blood pulsing in my veins. Her arms went around my neck as she looked up into my eyes, those sexy blue eyes of hers meeting mine. "You look so handsome in your new suit. I've seen the way some of the young girls here have been looking at you. You don't mind dancing with your old grandma, do you?"

As she said that, she moved even closer against me, her massive breasts pressing warmly into my chest. Oh man, they're so big, I thought to myself as my hands slid down the back of her dress to rest near the small of her back, keeping her close. "Not at all, Grandma. I never noticed any of those girls you mentioned. With a date as beautiful as you, I wouldn't even think of looking at anyone else."

"Mmm, you are a sweet one, aren't you?" she replied as she gave me another one of those mischievous smiles, that naughty twinkle in her eye. "I feel exactly the same. There's no one else I'd rather be here with."

She moved in close and put her head against my shoulder. At the same time, I felt her body press even more firmly against me, the soft mound of her midsection pressing against mine. She moved her body slightly from side to side, gently rubbing her abdomen against mine. There was no way in the world I could stop my body from responding. My cock, which had been at about half-mast for most of the day, started to surge and stiffen. I knew she could feel it and was afraid she would pull back, but my fears were allayed as she moved even closer, subtly grinding herself against me.

Oh my god, I can't believe this! I thought to myself as she pressed herself even harder against me. The feel of her huge breasts against me and her lower body gently rubbing against my stiffening prick was like something out of one of my fantasies. My cock was now at full throttle, stretching upwards and across my body as it fought against the constraints of my fitted boxers.

"Well, you've certainly grown up to be a big boy now, haven't you?" she whispered hotly into my ear before she gave my earlobe a playful nip that nearly had me spurting into my pants.

Fortunately I was saved as the song ended and another fast one came on. Grandma stepped back and gave me another of those smiles, the beguiling look in her gorgeous blue eyes making me tingle as she took my hand and led me back to our table.

"You two look like you were having fun," my mother said as I took my spot next her, with Grandma on my other side.

"Grandma's a wonderful dancer," I said, trying to compose myself, my cock feeling like an iron bar in my pants.

"Jake has turned into quite a handsome young man, Sarah," Grandma said as she took my hand in hers and gave it a squeeze. "You and Robert should be proud."

"Yes, he's turned out all right. But don't say too much, it'll give him a swollen head."

I had one swollen head right now, and I was sure it was leaking into my shorts.

"Oh, I think he'll be fine. Wasn't that a gorgeous dress that Ashley was wearing?" Grandma said as she shifted closer and continued to talk to my mother about the bride.

When my mother glanced away for a split-second, Grandma took my hand she'd been holding and put it beneath the table, the draping tablecloth hiding it from everyone's view. She put my hand about halfway down her thigh, and I could feel the soft fabric of her dress beneath my fingertips. She gave my hand a gentle squeeze, which made my fingers rub against her full lush thigh through her dress. With one last quick pat on the back of my hand, she withdrew hers from beneath the table and I watched as she grabbed her champagne glass and took a drink.

"That cousin Frank of yours is kind of a lush, isn't he?" she said to my mother as she looked right past me and kept talking.

My heart was pounding like a runaway freight train in my chest, my mind swirling since Grandma had placed my hand on her leg. Had I read that right? Was that an invitation to do more? Whatever it was, I knew it was now or never, and there was no way I was going to let even the slimmest chance slip by. If I was wrong, what was the worst that could happen? She could slap me and walk away, but I figured she wouldn't do that in front of my parents, and then have to explain what I'd done. No, she'd probably just stop me and that would be the end of it, and that was a chance I was more than willing to take.

With my mind racing and my cock threatening to tear right through my new suit pants, I started to slowly let my fingers trace back and forth over her leg. I could feel the warmth of her body flowing right through the material of her dress into my fingertips. She moved her leg slightly, and I knew this might be the end of it. But no, she hadn't moved it away, instead, she'd let it drift over closer to me, and my heart soared knowing she was opening her legs for me.

Feeling more emboldened, l let my fingers roam more freely over her leg, rubbing slowly up and down over the sensually soft fabric of her dress. As my mother looked away again, I saw Grandma's hand slip beneath the tablecloth. Her hand touched mine and her fingers closed. Again, I thought this might be the end of it and she'd pull my hand away but, instead, she moved my hand to the side until my fingertips touched the luxuriously soft skin of her bare thigh through the slit in her dress. She moved it back into the middle of her leg, this time beneath her dress!

As she withdrew her hand and brought it above the table, I sat there simply stunned, my heart pounding and my cock throbbing like a caged animal yearning to be set free. I let my hand slide over towards the inside of her thigh, loving the feel of the smooth warm skin beneath my fingertips. It was like sliding your hand over the softest of rose petals; velvety, luxurious, and sinfully sexy beyond belief. I let my fingers slide deeper and higher between her spread legs, slowly making my way towards that treasured spot.

"Mmm, this is so nice," my grandmother said with warm purr to her voice.

"What's that, Mom?" my mother said from the other side of me.

"I was just saying how nice it is to be here, how nice to be here with you and Robert, and to be able to spend some time being so close to Jake."

I felt her legs roll open further, giving me more access to that illicitly soft smooth flesh high up between her thighs. I gently let my hand explore higher, my fingers finally brushing over the pouting mound of her panties.

"Yes, it feels so nice to know that now that Jake's 18," my grandmother continued, her voice a throaty purr, "we can get to know each more as adults, on a much deeper level than before."

There was no mistake; Grandma had definitely emphasized the word 'deeper' when she spoke. She had slipped her hand beneath the tablecloth again, only this time, it settled over my crotch, her fingertips sliding along my protruding bulge, as if gauging its length.

"Would you like that, Jake?" my grandmother said as I sat there, close to shaking with excitement. "I know it might be hard for you at first, but if we got know each other more as adults, I'm sure you'd find that you'd be happy we did."

She had that teasing look in her eye as she looked at me, her fingers now wrapped around my prodigious member in a warm loving squeeze.

"I think that's a wonderful idea," my mother said, which was good, because I found myself unable to speak, my mind just overwhelmed by what was happening. "I know how fond Jake is of you, Mom, and it would fill my heart if the two of you became even closer."

"That's exactly what I was thinking," Grandma said. "I can't believe what a big boy he's become." She gave my throbbing prick another thrilling squeeze before moving her hand back over mine and pulling my hand harder against her steaming sex. "I think it would do us both good to spend more time together, to help each out when we can. What do you think, Jake, are you up for that? Do you think you can help your old grandmother out?"

I could barely breathe, but summoned up all my willpower and managed to croak out an answer. "Yes, there's nothing I'd like better. For years now, Grandma, I've wanted to get to know you, like you said, 'on a deeper level', but I never felt I was ready. Now, I definitely know I'm ready."

Boldly, I let my finger slip under the leg opening of her thong, finding her sex sinfully hot and deliciously wet. "What about you, Grandma?" I said as I let my fingertip explore her gooey pleasure-groove. "Do you think you're ready?"

"Mmm, definitely. I think we'll both get a lot of pleasure out of spending more time together. Your mother said it will fill her heart for us to get to know each other better, and I think it'll fill me up too."

I took her provocative words as an invitation and slid a finger into her, finding her pussy as hot as a blast furnace and slippery as anything.

"I'm so happy," my mother said just before one of my aunts came up and started talking to her.

With her attention diverted, I continued to finger Grandma, my hand moving deftly beneath the tablecloth. I felt her give a little shiver as she gripped my own thigh and squeezed as her pleasure level escalated. I think we both knew that if she put her hand back on my cock I'd go off in an instant and, based on what I'd just heard from that subtle conversation, I didn't want to waste the load I had primed and ready to fire.

I slid a second finger into Grandma, loving the feel of the hot moist folds of flesh inside her gripping my invading fingers. I slowly slid my thumb up the line of her dripping slit until it rolled over the protruding bud of her clit, the fiery little nodule feeling swollen and in need of attention.

"Aaaahhh..." I heard Grandma gasp out softly as she drew her hand from beneath the table and grabbed her champagne glass. She brought it close to her face as her eyes softly closed, and I knew she was shielding herself in case my mother should look over.

Her legs were now spread wide apart beneath the table, giving me as much access to her steaming cunt as I wanted. With my hand beneath her thong, I slowly spun my two fingers inside her in a teasing circle before concentrating on the soft folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina, just beneath her clit, which I was still teasingly rolling the tip of my thumb over.

"Oh...I...I....mmmmm..." Grandma suppressed the moan that came out of her as I felt her go rigid as she started to come. I could feel her stomach and the insides of her thighs quivering as she climaxed on my fingers, at the same time as the muscles inside her molten-like cunt gripped my fingers tightly. I felt a spray of warm juices against my hand as I rubbed my fingertips slowly, but firmly, over the oily tissues high up inside her. She came for a long time, breathing raggedly but doing her best to remain composed as she sat there at the table, my fingers working to bring her as much pleasure as I could. Finally, she quickly shot her hand beneath the table and gripped my hand, forcing me to stop. It was obvious from the glassy look in her eyes that she'd enjoyed what had happened, but she was just too sensitive right now.

"Are you okay, Mom?" my mother said. "You look a little flushed."

"Ah...yes," my grandmother replied, waving her hand in front of her. I sat there with my fingers out of her, but the palm of hand still beneath her panties and cupping her flushed moist mound. "It's just a bit hot in here, and I guess I've had a bit too much champagne. Just feeling a little dizzy there for a second."

"Are you sure you're all right?" my mother continued, a look of concern on her face. "Do you want to go outside and get some fresh air?"

"No, that's okay," Grandma said with a shake of her head as I slowly withdrew my hand from between her legs. "Maybe I'll just go back to the room now. It's been a long day and I'm a bit tired. You'll find out when you're my age how much you like spending as much time as you can in bed."

"Sure, I get it. Jake, why don't you help Grandma up to your room? If she's feeling dizzy, I want to make sure she gets there okay?"

"Sure, Mom, I'd be happy to." As I stood up from the table, I discreetly grabbed one of the cloth napkins and nonchalantly wiped off my sticky hand, making sure my mother didn't catch a glimpse of Grandma's glistening juices that covered it all the way to my wrist.

"Once your grandmother's settled into bed, if you want to come back, maybe you can spend some time visiting with your cousins."

Fuck that, I thought to myself. That's the last thing I want to do. "Uh that's okay, Mom. I'm pretty tired too. I think I'll call it a night as well."

"Well, all right then. Call us tomorrow when you're ready to go for breakfast. Have a good night, you two."

"Oh, I'm sure we will," Grandma said as I took her hand and led her out of the room.

We were both breathing raggedly as we waited for the elevator, glancing about us as if everyone who looked our way knew exactly what had just happened. The elevator doors dinged open and we stepped inside. I was happy to see that we had the elevator all to ourselves as I pushed the button for our floor. As soon as the doors closed, Grandma was all over me, pushing me up against the wall as she kissed me.

"Mmm," we both moaned as we shared the hottest, most passionate kiss I've ever had. I've kissed a number of girls before, and some of them were quite good, quite skillful, but they were nothing compared to the way Grandma was kissing me. As our tongues rolled together and our lips pressed against each other's her kiss had a certain longing, a certain pure sexual hunger to it that I'd never experienced before, and it was wonderful.

She drew back for a second and I saw the lust in her vivid blue eyes as she looked into mine, and then she was kissing me again, her breasts and stomach pressed against my front, her hand sliding down between us as she sought out my resurgent cock.

The elevator dinged as we arrived at our floor and she all but dragged me down the corridor to our room, my eyes flicking down to the amazing sight of her long shapely legs flashing in and out of the sexy slit in the side of her dress. She had her room key out of her purse and ready to go by the time we got there and we were inside within seconds, Grandma quick to hang out the 'DO NOT DISTURB' before locking the door behind us.

As I turned she pressed herself against me once more, pushing me up against the wall as she turned her face up to mine. Her beautiful mouth was open and inviting, her red lips wet and begging. I lowered my mouth to hers as I took her head in my hands, my tongue rolling over hers as I kissed her long and hard.

She moaned and whimpered against me as I felt the warmth of her body against mine, that lush mature body that I'd dreamed of for years. Her hand slid down my front, grabbing the lapels of my suit jacket and pulling it off me. I yanked at my tie and loosened it as Grandma tossed my jacket aside and then ran her hands down the front of my body. Her eyes followed her hands as they settled on my groin, her slender fingers exploring the bulge that was threatening to tear through my pants.

"I've wanted this for so long," Grandma muttered under her breath as she dropped to her knees in front of me, her hands quickly moving to my belt.

As I looked down into her deep dark line of her cleavage, she had my belt undone and my zipper down in seconds. With a firm yank, she had my pants pooled around my ankles on the floor.

"Mmm...so big," she purred as she ran her hands over my white fitted boxers, the outline of my turgid cock casting dark shadows as my prick angled up towards my hip.

I watched, totally in awe, as she leaned in close and rubbed her face against my underwear, her eyes closed in bliss as she pressed herself against my throbbing cock. I looked down to see a damp stain where precum had seeped into my shorts at the tip, and Grandma found the exact same spot, purring like a kitten as she rubbed that damp spot against her cheek. Mesmerized, I watched her extend her tongue and press the flat of it against the wet material, licking and sucking at the same time as she drew some of my cock-sap through the fabric and into her mouth. It was just about the hottest thing I'd ever seen, and my cock gave another twitch and throb of appreciation.

"Oh god, I need to get this in my mouth," Grandma said with a low groan as she slid her hands over the waistband of my underwear and drew them down to my ankles in one quick jerk.

My cock unfurled and thrust skyward, a glistening web of precum flicking off the tip and hitting her right in the face. My prick throbbed and twitched as it pointed to the sky, stiff as an iron rod and bobbing with each beat of my heart.

"Wow, it's so big. I love it!" she gasped out hungrily as she leaned forward and extended her hand.

She wrapped her slender fingers around the base of my cock, her fingers coming nowhere near to closing. She drew it down towards her, the churning blood in my body making it difficult for her to pull its thrusting length away from its upright stance. Not to be deterred, Grandma forcefully drew it down and leaned closer, closing her eyes as she rubbed the drooling tip against her cheek, a nasty snail-trail of cock-sap glistening on her skin as she moved it all over her face. She gave a little coo of pleasure as she pressed the throbbing shaft against her soft mature skin, a look of pure bliss on her face as she moved it all around, giving it little kisses as her fingers cradled it lovingly. As I looked down at the serene pleasure on her face as she gently pressed it against my swollen cock, I realized I had never seen anything so intensely erotic in my life. Another surge went through me and a pulsing drop of precum oozed from the tip before she rubbed it slowly across her forehead, leaving another shiny trail in its wake.

"Oh Jake, your cock is so beautifuI, so big and beautiful," Grandma said in husky voice as she looked up at me, pure lust in those gorgeous blue eyes of hers. "I've gotta taste it. I want you to hold my head while I'm sucking it. I want you to feel how much I want it."

Oh Jesus, just listening to that from my grandmother had me almost coming right there on the spot. She reached forward and took each of my hands and placed them on her head. It felt wonderful as my fingers slid deep into her silky locks as she moved closer, her mouth opening wide. My eyes were fixed on her as she got closer and closer to the drooling tip of my cock, a look of pure rapture on her pretty face. She placed a tender kiss on the tip of my prick, and I felt her tongue swirl as she drew it over the tasty bead of precum at the very tip and sucked it in, and then I watched her lips spread out as she leaned forward, her jaw opening wider and wider to accommodate the substantial girth of the flared mushroom head.

"Mmm, so big," I felt more than heard her say as she purred that into the pebbly surface of my glans as her lips went further down. Finally, with her lips stretched almost to the tearing point, I watched as they slipped over the thick rope-like coronal ridge, the engorged crown captured fully within her mouth.