Jake and Grandma: Hotel Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that feels so good. I'm so sensitive there," she said as she pressed herself down further onto my face, those big pillowy breasts mashed from one side of my face to the other. She did that for a few seconds before rising up again, allowing me a chance to breathe. My face was sweaty and glistening, but I felt wonderful, my cock twitching in the air as I kept worshipping those magnificent breasts, switching from one to the other a couple more times.

"You better be careful there, tiger, if you keep that up, you're gonna make me come just with those sweet lips of yours," she said teasingly as she pulled up slightly and looked down at me, her eyes hooded and glassy.

"How would you like to feel these lips somewhere else on that gorgeous body of yours?" I asked teasingly as I did my best to give her one of those mischievous winks I was used to getting from her.

This brought a soft smile to her face instantly. "I'd love that, and from the way you've been using that sweet mouth on my boobs, I can't wait. Why don't we trade places?"

As anxious as I'd ever been, I scrambled out from under her while Grandma rolled onto her back in the middle of the bed, her head propped up against the headboard on a stack of pillows. I looked down as those glorious boobs wobbled and settled as she relaxed into the sheets, her massive spheres overflowing the full breadth of her chest.

"C'mere, baby," she said as she crooked her finger towards me, "show Grandma what you can do with that darling mouth of yours."

She drew one leg up as she spoke, and I noticed she was still wearing her high heels, the dagger-like heel dragging over the bed sensually. She drew her other leg up beside the first one, and as she beckoned me with that talon-like red-tipped finger, she let her legs roll slowly open to the sides.

Oh fuck...yesssss! I muttered to myself at the wondrous world opening up to me. Grandma's full meaty thighs slowly parted and looked exquisite as that widening V of creamy flesh drew my eyes magnetically all the way to her treasured mound, still teasingly covered by her tiny navy thong. I could see that the little triangular panel hugged her flesh snugly, and even in the dim light from the bedside lamps, I could see the outline of the groove between her lips beneath the tiny piece of material. She moved slightly, and the light caught that spot for a split-second, but it was enough for me to catch a flicker of moisture that was seeping through the silky fabric.

"Come to Grandma, baby, let me feel those sweet lips on me."

With a shudder of excitement tripping down my spine, I moved forward between Grandma's widely-spread thighs. I could smell her now, the warm feminine scent that had been driving men crazy since time began. I breathed deep, letting that subtle erotic fragrance wash over me as I moved even closer. I could see how wet she was, that tiny triangle of navy silk soaked through. My mind was spinning with arousal as I extended my tongue and pressed it against the sodden fabric, tasting my grandmother's honey for the first time.

"Mmm..." That purring sound came from me, but I heard one come from my grandmother just a few moments later as I slowly dragged the flat of my tongue upwards, feeling the warm crevice of her swollen pussy-lips beneath her soaked panties. I sucked at the same time, drawing as much of that warm juice through the fabric and into my mouth as I could. I felt my tongue press against something stiffer at the top of her slit, and paused as I rolled the tip of my tongue around it, knowing I had hit her clitoris.

"Yes, that's the spot. That's where that sweet mouth of yours is going to be spending a lot of time from now on," she said with a deep husky voice as she rolled her hips slowly against my face, the warmth of her body flowing into me in its closeness.

I ran my tongue back down along the front of her panties, lapping up more of her succulent nectar. I probed at the leg opening, sliding my tongue along it, wanting more.

"That was nice, but I think you want the real thing now, don't you?" she asked teasingly as she reached down and tenderly stroked my cheek.

"Yes," I whispered softly as I looked up into her loving blue eyes, alive with excitement and anticipation.

"Go ahead then, baby, take my panties off for me."

I reached up and grasped the ribbon-like waistband of her tiny panties in my fingertips. As I pulled down, she lifted and shimmied her hips, helping me as I drew the flimsy silk garment down and off her body, noticing how sexy those towering high heels were as I slid the panties over her feet. She sensually drew her legs back up, planting her heels securely into the mattress as her legs rolled open once more. Her pussy was beautiful, just like the rest of her. It was totally shaven, just as I'd hoped. Like the rest of her body, her labia were full and meaty, flushed pink with her arousal. Her whole mound was glistening lewdly, testament to how aroused and wet she was. I could see the pronounced bud of her clitoris, and it was big too, the erect spire of flesh sticking up from its protective sheath like a beacon, begging for attention.

"Come and get it, sweetheart, dinner is served," Grandma said as she reached down and provocatively drew the tip of her middle finger up the full length of her juicy slit.

"Ohhnn..." I couldn't help the lustful moan that escaped my lips as I dove between her lush full thighs, my tongue spearing into her hot flushed mound. I feathered my tongue between her soft, slippery labia, feeling the warmth of her inner folds on the tip of my tongue. At the same time, her luxurious taste and intoxicating scent had my senses reeling. I was really going down on my grandmother, and she tasted fantastic.

I settled in on my stomach between her legs, taking my time as I serviced her hot mature pussy with everything I had. I sent my tongue as deep into her as I could, spinning it in slow teasing circles that had her wide hips shifting restlessly. I licked slowly up to the top of her greasy slit, rolling my tongue over the protruding bud of her clit, amazed at how big and hot it was. I bathed it with my flowing saliva and she flexed her hips up against me, the two of us working together.

"That's a good boy," I heard her say from above me, her hands coming down to stroke tenderly through my hair as I continued to pleasure her. "My...my...you are good at that. I think we're going to have to make this a regular thing between you and me. Would you like that?"

"Mmhm," I moaned in return, not missing a beat as I kept slaving away at her drooling trench. The next time I sent my tongue deep inside her, I concentrated on pressing the tip against the soft folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina, just below her clit.

"Oh fuck...that's the spot...," Grandma groaned out as she gripped my head tighter and kept me pressed against her, her steaming mound mashed against my face. With the tip of my tongue rubbing salaciously over her trigger, I reached up and rolled the tip of one finger over her clit, the sensitive bud feeling like it was on fire. "That is so good...just keep...just keep...I'm gonna...I'm gonna...YESSSSSSSSS!"

Grandma started to thrash about like a wild thing as her climax hit her. Her wide hips were bucking and shifting restlessly from side to side as I kept working on her, my mouth and finger making her climb the walls. She started to gush like crazy, her warm cunt-honey spraying all over my face. That turned me on even more and I kept going at her, licking her sloshy cunt and rubbing her throbbing clit as she spasmed and convulsed like she was having a fit. With paroxysms of pleasure flowing through her, she came for a long time before the intense sensations slowly started to ebb away. With her hands on my head, she continued to keep my face pressed against her, but not as firmly. As I continued to kiss and lick tenderly at her seeping cunt, her fingers moved idly through my hair as she relaxed, enjoy the euphoric afterglow that came from a really good orgasm. I was thrilled that I'd had something to do with it.

"Oh, Jake, that was incredible. Where did you learn to do that?"

I shrugged and told the truth. "From watching a lot of porn, I guess. Like I said, I don't have very much experience."

"Was that MILF or GILF porn, I assume? I always knew the way you looked at me that you had a taste for older women."

I couldn't leave that softball lobbed up there untouched. "And now that I've had my real taste of an older woman, there's no turning back."

"Whatever it is, you're a natural." She gently ruffled my hair as she smiled down at me, a look of contented bliss on her face. "And if you love it so much, you can do that to me anytime."

"Hmm...like right now?" I asked teasingly as I leaned closer and dragged my tongue slowly up her gooey slot, pursing my lips and kissing her sensitive clit lovingly.

"Well...I...oh god, that's so good," she said with a moan as she closed her eyes and savoured the feel of my lips on her most sensitive point.

Ten minutes later, she flooded my face for second time, and then a short time after that, I was awash in her sticky nectar as I took her to her third orgasm in a row, loving the taste of those succulent juices as she sprayed my face like a firehose gone awry.

"Oh my god, Jake...stop. You have to stop, I'm just too sensitive right now," Grandma said as she reluctantly pushed me away. I had the feeling she would have let me stay there between those gorgeous thighs and pleasure her all night, but I could tell she had other things on her mind, just as I did.

"C'mon, baby, it's time for Grandma to show you what that big, beautiful cock is for," she said as she stretched her arms out towards me, beckoning me to her. With my cock thrusting up between us like a heat-seeking missile trying to find its target, I moved up over her in a push-up position, my hands on each side of her body.

"Oh my, I've really made a mess of you, haven't I?" she said as she took my head in her hands as I looked down at her flushed face, her eyes sparking with desire. "Let me clean that up for you."

She pulled my face towards her and then I felt her soft warm tongue run over my skin, licking up her own tasty juices. She purred like a kitten as she did, licking me clean as I got turned on more and more. When she was finished licking every square inch, she held my face close to hers. I could see the love in her eyes as she looked deep into mine, making my heart swell with emotion. With her eyes misting up, she reached up and gave me a soft warm kiss on the lips. Not a hard passionate kiss, but a gentle caring kiss, the kiss of lovers.

"I love you so much, Jake, and I'm so happy I can be your first. I want this to be so special for you."

"I love you too, Grandma, and there's nobody in this whole world I'd rather be with. I've dreamed about this for a long time, and I can't believe those dreams are about to come true."

"They are, sweetheart," she said as she gave me another tender kiss. When she drew back and looked at me, she had a playful smile on her face and that naughty twinkle that I loved so much back in her eyes again. "From now on, we can do everything you've ever dreamed of, anytime you want."

"Do you really mean that, Grandma?"

"I can already tell how perfect this is going to be between us, and I'm sure neither one of us will want to stop once we get started. That cock of yours is so big and hard, I don't think I'll ever get enough of it."

"And I don't think I'll ever get enough of this gorgeous body of yours," I said as I lowered my head and gave one of her nipples a little suck.

"Mmm, you sure know how to tease a lady, don't you? Now, let Grandma steer so I can get that big beautiful cock of yours inside me."

As she kept her eyes locked on mine, I felt her hand move between us, her fingers circling my throbbing prick as she gave it a loving squeeze. With a smile of pure pleasure on her face, she directed the engorged tip high up between her thighs, rubbing the broad mushroom head all over her flushed slippery mound.

"Mmm, that feels so good," she said as she drew the flared knob all over her flesh before positioning it between her beckoning labial gates.

I instinctively moved forward slightly as she pulled me towards her. I could feel those hot slick lips circling my cockhead as I started to enter her. The feeling was exquisite as I felt those plump pink lips against my glans, the hot wet tissues adhering tightly to the enflamed crown as she pulled me further forward, more of the cockhead entering her tight channel.

"Oh god, Grandma, that feels so good," I said as I looked down at her with love-filled eyes.

"You're telling me," she said with a sigh as she pulled a bit more into me with her hand, the whole head of my cock now captured between her clutching pussy-lips. With it safely ensconced within the entrance to her velvety love-pocket, she pulled her hand back and circled both of them behind my neck, her eyes looking up at me hungrily. "Now, fill me up with that monster of yours. But do it nice and slow, darling, so I can get used to it. I've never had one as big as yours before."

My heart soared with pride when I heard that. It thrilled me to know that I was bigger than any lover Grandma had ever had. Feeling emboldened, I slowly levered my hips forward. I could feel her stretching to accommodate my girth as a few more inches slid into her. I'd never felt anything like it in my life. Her mature pussy was as hot as a blast furnace, and her steaming coital walls were gripping me like a hot buttery fist.

"Unggh..." she groaned, but that smile of contentment never left her face. I looked down into her glassy eyes as I flexed forward even more, mercilessly feeding more of my cock into her.

"Oh my god, it's so hard, so fucking hard," she cooed as her eyes closed for a second as I stopped, the way before me barred by the tight tissues inside her. I glanced down between us to see about three more inches remaining outside her.

"Mmm, just hold it there for a bit, baby, let me get used to it. It feels so good inside me. I've never been filled up and stretched like this before. I can see why those girls were scared of it."

"Do you want me to stop there, Grandma," I asked, suddenly worrying about her. "I don't want to hurt you."

"There's no way I'm going to let you out without taking every last inch inside me. Just kiss me for a second and let me work it for a bit. Don't worry, I'll tell you when I'm ready for more."

Just hearing those words made my cock throb within her, the clutching walls of her cunt gripping me tightly. I leaned forward as her arms around my neck pulled me to her. We shared another warm tender kiss, our lips pressed tightly together, our tongues rolling together as we savored the love we were sharing. At the same time, I felt the talented muscles within Grandma's pussy working on my cock. A luxuriously scintillating rippling sensation ran down the length of my turgid prick as those muscles inside her massaged and gripped it. The sensation was beyond words, exquisitely hot and sinfully exciting. I could feel the hot oily tissues inside her bathing my cock, lubricating it in order to take those final few inches.

"Oh my god, that feels so good, sweetheart," Grandma said with a low moan as she continued to slowly roll her hips, that hot mature pussy of hers doing delightful things to my cock. "It's so big, and so hard, I love it."

For the next couple of minutes, I let myself get lost in the delights of the moment, basking in my grandmother's experience, letting her tight mature cunt work its magic on me. It gripped and pulled at me like a tight slick fist, the muscles inside her sending luxurious sensations through my rigid member all the way to my love-struck mind.

"Okay, baby," Grandma said as she looked me in the eye, "I'm ready for you to give me the rest of it. Start pushing and don't stop until you've got it buried as far into me as you can."

Turned on beyond belief, I flexed backward slightly and then levered my hips forward, pushing against the tightness inside her. I could tell she loved the feel of the struggle as well, and then those tight tissues inside her started to yield, reluctantly parting and allowing me deeper as they bathed my throbbing prick with hot oily juices.

"Yes...yes...that's it...that's it," Grandma said as she threw her head back and closed her eyes. "So hard...so beautifully hard..."

I had two more inches inside her, one more to go.

"OH FUCK...SO BIG...SO DEEP..." As I mercilessly drove my hips forward, Grandma's hands flew down from behind my neck as she grabbed at the sheets, clutching them in a death grip. I steeled myself and with a final thrust buried that last inch as far into her as I could go, my body slamming into hers.

"OH MY GOD...I...I...OH FUCKKKKKK..." she gasped out as she started to shake and thrash about like she'd been struck by lightning. She was almost tearing the sheets off the bed as her hips twitched and bucked up into me, every inch of my rock-hard cock stretching and filling that hot mature cunt of hers. Buried to the hilt, I held on for the ride as she shook and convulsed like a bucking bronco. It felt wonderful to know I was giving my grandmother such a powerful orgasm and my cock throbbed as I felt her pleasure flow right through her into me. I knew I was close to going off right there, but I wanted it to last. Even as she flexed and spasmed as waves of ecstasy continued to flow through her, I used all of my willpower to suppress the urge to go off, and held on as the intense sensations coursing through her finally started to wane. I saw her grip on the sheets relax as she sagged back into the bed, drawing in deep breaths of air as she recovered. I couldn't help but look down at those tremendous tits of hers, watching the massive globes swell and heave as she breathed deeply.

"Oh Jake, that was so good, so unbelievably good. I don't think I've ever come that hard in my life."

"I'm glad you liked it," I said as I rolled my hips teasingly, stirring her gooey insides like a batch of wet cement.

"Mmm, I can't believe how big you are, and how hard. I never thought I'd ever feel so full and stretched out like this. It feels amazing."

By now she'd come down from her orgasmic high enough to slip her arms around my neck and kiss me again. As she did, she provocatively rolled her hips up against mine, letting me know she wasn't done yet.

"C'mon, lover, show me what you can do with that gorgeous cock of yours."

Hearing her call me her lover was like throwing gasoline on my already-flaming libido. I drew back slowly until only the head of my cock was trapped between her clutching labia, and then I flexed forward, sending every last inch way up inside her with one powerful thrust.

"Yes...that's it...that's the way," she encouraged as I started to fuck her. She kissed me again before I got into a smooth consistent motion, fucking her as she fucked me back, both of us working together as our pleasure levels escalated.

"Oh, that's so good, baby," she gasped out as my shaven groin kept slapping against hers, a nasty wet sound coming from our joined bodies as I drove every throbbing inch into her, over and over.

Her cunt felt way too good. I'd been so turned on eating her through three orgasms that I was surprised I had lasted this long. Her mature pussy continued to grip and massage my thrusting dick as I fucked her, making the luxurious sensations flowing through my body even more intense that I ever imagined they could be.

"Grandma, I'm gonna come soon...you are just too hot for me to last any longer," I gasped out as I continued to thrust into her, that nasty squelching sound as I drove it in and out of her clutching cunt the best sound I had ever heard.