Jake and Grandma: Hotel Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's okay, baby, I'm almost there too. Come whenever you want. Go ahead, sweetheart, just let it go, pour it all into me."

Those words were all it took and I felt the tell-tale sensation as semen started to speed up the shaft of my cock. With the muscles in my abs contracting, I pulled back for one final thrust before slamming it home as hard as I could, just as I started to come.

"OH FUCK...YESSSSS!" Grandma wailed as her legs shot out to each side, those sexy high heels pointing to the corners of the room.

I could feel her twitching and spasming at the same time as I came, our bodies melding together in one blissful union. My heart was hammering in my chest as my climax overwhelmed me, shot after shot of cum spewing from my body into hers. The luxurious sensations kept coursing through me as my orgasm continued, rope after rope of jizz flooding into her as I totally unloaded. I was shaking and gasping just as she was, both of us experiencing our shared climax. Her pussy was gripping me still, coaxing as much cum out of me as she could. And I loved it, giving her what she had asked me to do, pour as much of myself into her as I could. I came more than I ever had before, and I never wanted it to stop.

Sadly, those incredible sensations dwindled as the last few blasts of semen diminished in size as I finished pasting her insides with all I had. As we both let the peaceful aftershocks flow through us, I kept my cock buried to the hilt inside my grandmother, my gorgeous sexy grandmother, happier than I'd even been in my life.

"Mmm, I think you liked that as much as I did," Grandma said as she gave me a quick kiss.

I looked down at her, her face flushed and glistening from our exertions, but I'd never seen her look happier. "That was fantastic, Grandma. I've dreamed about doing that with you so many times, but it was even better than I ever imagined."

"I'm so happy, sweetheart. I think this is the start of a beautiful relationship between the two of us. I hope it is anyway. You are such a good lover, a natural. Once you touched bottom that first time with that huge cock of yours, I knew I was addicted. I don't think I could live without it from now on."

"The same here. Being inside you was just...was just so amazing. I can't begin to tell you how much I loved it, but I know that if I died now, I'd die happy."

"No you don't, buster," she said as she gave me a playful punch on the arm. "I had one man die in my arms, I don't want another one."

This came as a shock to me. "Grandpa?"

She nodded. "Yes, he was in the same position you are right now. He'd just come inside for the second time that night and he had a massive heart attack right there on the spot, his cock still buried inside me."

"Grandma, I'm so sorry."

"That's okay, these things happen. But like you said, I'm sure he died with a smile on his face. That was exactly the way he would have wanted to go."

As she finished speaking, she flexed those muscles inside her again, her talented mature cunt working on my cock once more.

"Mmm, you're still pretty hard, baby. Do you always stay this hard? You've already come twice," she said, that naughty glint in her eye.

"Like I said, Grandma, where you're concerned, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be hard all night long."

"Ah, the stamina and endurance of youth," she said as she winked at me. "I love it. Now, bring that big beautiful cock of yours up here and let me clean it for you."

"Clean it for me?" I asked as she patted a spot on the bed next to her face.

"Yes, the way a woman should clean a man's cock."

I slowly withdrew, a nasty wet sucking sound filling the room before my spent prick came out in a slippery rush, gobs and strands of milky cum sluicing out of her to make a mess on the sheets. With my cock still about three-quarters hard, I scrambled up on the bed as Grandma rolled on her side. I sat down on my haunches as she leaned forwards and took my gooey cock in her mouth, the shaft and head glistening with our mixed juices. I watched as her tongue quickly speared a thick gob of spunk and drew it into her mouth.

"Oh Jesus, Grandma, that is so hot," I said as she had her way with me, licking and sucking until she'd gathered up every creamy morsel of stray cum and warm cunt-honey coating my cock and balls.

"Take my head in your hands, sweetheart," she encouraged. "Work that beautiful prick back and forth in my mouth until you're ready to go again. And then I've got a little surprise for you."

Loving the sound of that, I feathered my fingers into her lustrous blonde locks and took hold of her head. I guided it up and down along my cock, sometimes making her lick it, sometimes making her suck it. I flexed my hips back and forth from my spot on my knees, at the same time working her head up and down, feeding it deep into her mouth as I felt my cock stir and work its way back to full hardness under the talent of her skillful mouth. Her mouth was unbelievably hot, and her tongue felt incredible as she swirled it over every inch of my throbbing dong.

"Grandma, I don't think I can take too much more of that," I said, although I felt like I could have stayed there with my cock in her mouth forever.

"You're definitely ready," she said as she pulled back and looked up at me. "Jake, this has been a very special night for you; your first time being like that with a woman, losing your virginity. I know you'll remember this forever, I know we both will, and I hope I've made it special for you. But--"

"Oh Grandma," I said as I interrupted her, "like I said, I'm so glad it was you, you that took my virginity. There is no one I've dreamed about more or I'd rather be with, in any way you like."

"That's so sweet, Jake, you're such a sweet boy," she said as she reached up and stroked my cheek tenderly. "But there is one more thing that Grandma would like you to experience, one thing I think you're really going to like."

She paused and I couldn't help but think about what she'd said earlier, about wanting me to fill her up in all three of her holes. Instinctively, my eyes flicked down towards her curvy backside.

"Yes, baby, I can tell you know exactly what I'm thinking. There's something I love to do that I hope you'll love just as much. What do you think, sweetheart, do you think you'd like to fuck me in the ass?"

I felt like the wind had been knocked right out of me. Not only had Grandma sucked me off, then taken my virginity by giving me the most incredible experience of my life, but now she was asking for more, asking if I'd like to 'fuck her in the ass'. I almost swooned with arousal as I looked down at her, at how stunningly gorgeous she was. She'd already allowed me to enjoy her mature body in luxuriously illicit ways that had ended up being beyond any dreams and fantasies I'd ever had, and now, she was offering to let me live out another. And to hear her say that getting fucked in the ass was one of the things she loved? Well, fuck me...who was I to say no? "Oh Grandma, I'd love to do that. I've looked at that beautiful curvy bum of yours so many times and I've thought of nothing else. I couldn't even begin to count how many times I've thought of how amazing it would be to feel my cock way up inside that perfect bum of yours. Are you...are you sure...?"

"Oh god, yes. After feeling that huge cock of yours inside me, and knowing how wonderful it felt in my pussy, I know it's going to feel just as good when I have every last inch inside my bum. It's been a long time since I've had a cock in me like that back there, and I've missed it so much. Do you think you can make your old grandmother happy again by doing that for me?"

I leaned down and kissed her. "Of course, Grandma, I'll do anything I can to make you happy. And like you said, I'm sure I'll be happy too."

"Thank you, dear, but I think we both know we're going to have to do something to make sure that monster of yours doesn't tear me in two," she said as she slid off the bed and stood up.

I watched as, in her towering high heels, she stepped over to her suitcase and took something out of it. "I love those shoes, Grandma. You look so sexy in them."

"I'm glad, sweetheart, most men do," she replied as she came back and laid back down in the middle of the bed again. "I thought we'd start with this."

She lifted her hand and I saw that she'd retrieved a bottle of baby oil from her luggage. She popped the cap and turned it upside down, drooling a generous amount of the shiny fluid onto her breasts, and especially into her cleavage. With my eyes open wide, I watched as she set the bottle on the nightstand and started massaging the glistening oil into her boobs.

She looked up at my coyly as she blatantly rubbed her breasts together and flicked her gaze down to the deep dark line of her cleavage. "Now, what do you think we need to get nice and slippery before you make love to me back there?"

I felt a wave of desire surge through as I knew exactly what she wanted me to do. Still on my knees, I threw one leg over her body until I was straddling her. The smile on her face said it all as I leaned forward and pushed down on my thrusting erection at the same time.

"Oh fuck...yes..." I hissed as I pressed my rigid cock down between her slick voluminous mounds, the swelling masses of tit-flesh enveloping my throbbing prick with their slippery heat. Once my cock was buried in the canyon-deep cleavage, she pressed her boobs together, trapping it. With my turgid prick safely secured between those huge tits, I withdrew my hand and grabbed the back of the headboard in both hands.

"That's a good boy," Grandma said softly. "Now, let's get this beauty ready to go all the way up that tight little chute of mine."

Instinct took over and I started flexing my hips back and forth, gripping the headboard tightly as I slid my cock luxuriously between those massive slippery pillows. As with everything else Grandma had done to me tonight, I felt like I could stay there fucking her tits for hours. It just felt so good and the thought of what I was doing to my own grandmother was so illicitly sinful that it had my head spinning with excitement. After a few minutes, I could see that she could sense that I couldn't take much more without going off.

"Okay, sweetheart, it's time to put that gorgeous cock deep into Grandma's little rosehole," she said as she let her breasts part, my slippery cock so hard that it slapped up noisily against my stomach once it had been released.

I let go of the headboard and moved back between her legs, my cock thrusting up between us, warm oil dripping off it and shining lewdly where it fell onto her lush mature body. She drew her legs well up, those sexy high heels digging into the mattress once more. She tilted her hips upward, presenting the little wrinkled starfish of her bumhole to me.

"C'mon, baby, just go nice and slow. I've got to get used to it back there too."

"Don't worry, Grandma," I said. "I'll go as slow as you want. Just let know if I'm hurting you and I'll stop."

This brought another smile to her face as she slowly shook her head. "Don't worry, no matter how much it hurts at first, I know I'll get used to it. I want every last inch of it inside me back there too, so you just go ahead and give me all of it."

Fuck me, I thought, I can't believe I'm about to fuck my grandmother in the ass...and she's almost begging me to do it!

With those perverse thoughts swirling through my brain, I moved forward and angled my hips down. Grandma steered once more, bringing the shiny tip of my oiled cock up against her bumhole. I could feel her tightness as she rubbed the engorged crown all around the sensitive aperture, getting it nice and slippery. After doing that, she pulled me forward, nestling the flared head tightly against the opening. She took a deep breath and slowly breathed it out. As she did, I felt the constricting ring relax.

"Okay, baby, let me feel you," she said as she looked up at me, wanton desire in her eyes.

I gently flexed forward, feeling that tight little ring start to open up as my cockhead started to slip into her.

"Yesss..." she hissed, her sphincter incredibly tight as it slowly stretched open to circle my invading cock. A couple seconds more and I felt a popping tightness as I had the whole knob inside her, her tight ring clamping down just beyond the pronounced coronal ridge.

"Mmm, that's it," Grandma said with a soft smile on her face as she looked up at me. Her arms came up and circled my neck again as she pulled me in for a kiss. She then drew my head towards her shoulder as she whispered into my ear. "Fuck my asshole now, sweetheart, make me yours in every way."

Flushed with excitement at what my grandmother had just said, I took a deep breath and flexed forward, sending my cock deeper into her welcoming chute. I couldn't believe how intensely hot it was, and how tight. She was moaning softly as I went further, but I could tell they were moans of pleasure, not pain. And still I kept slowly thrusting forward as I saw her draw her knees up even higher, opening herself up for me as much as possible as her heels waved in the air.

"Oh god, that's so good," she gasped out as I went deeper still, slowly thrusting forward into her steaming bowels until I felt my midsection press up tightly to the softness of her big curvy bumcheeks. I stopped there, the feeling of her hot tight chute sinfully exciting as I had her totally impaled on every throbbing inch of my cock.

"Ohhn...that feels so good...I've never felt so full in my life," she groaned out as I felt the muscles in her rectum grip me.

The feeling of being so far into her, so deep in her most private parts was unbelievable, and intensely erotic.

"Okay, baby, I'm ready now," she said as she looked up at me, a savage longing in her eyes as she reached down and gripped my buttocks. "Go ahead, give your grandmother all you've got."

My heart was pounding like a jackhammer with excitement as I drew back, loving the feel of the hot tissues inside her gripping my cock. I glanced down when all that was left inside her was the flared crown, the shaft of my throbbing cock glistening lewdly. I took another deep breath and slowly levered my hips forward, her hands pulling on my bumcheeks as we both worked to drive it deep inside her.

"Yes...that's it," she said as we started to work together in a smooth rhythm, me fucking her and she flexing her wide hips up against me at the same time as she pulled me close, making sure she got every hard inch with each driving thrust.

"OH MY GOD...I'M GONNA COME ALREADY!" she gasped out as I felt her start to quiver and twitch. Sensing it was what she wanted, I just kept fucking her, rolling my hips in a corkscrewing motion as I drove every throbbing inch as far inside her steaming chute as I could get it.

"OH FUCK," she wailed. "SO BIG...SO FUCKING BIG..."

I kept going as she shook and spasmed, her climax going on and on. I watched her face as I kept fucking her ass, her eyes closed in bliss as the sensations overwhelmed her. And still she kept encouraging me to pound it into her, her hands gripping my backside firmly as she pulled me against her again and again. Finally, I felt her start to come down from the peak of her orgasm, so I instinctively slowed.

"Oh Jake, that was amazing. You are so good at that," she said softly as she slowly rolled her head from side to side, her eyes glassy with contentment. "Like I said, I've never felt so full in my life, either in my pussy or in my bum and I've never felt so good. I love it. I love you."

"I love you too, Grandma," I said as I leaned forward and gave her a soft warm kiss.

"Mmm, you are remarkable," she said as I slowly drew back from the kiss. "But now I want you to have some more fun. I'm gonna turn over and you're gonna put it back in my bum. And then I want you to really give it to me, as hard as you want."

"Are you sure, Grandma? Like I said, I don't want to hurt you."

"Don't worry, sweetheart. We're both going to love it."

Letting her take the lead as usual, my rigid cock came out of her sexy little rosehole with an audible pop. I watched as she turned over onto her stomach. It looked incredibly erotic as she lay face down on the sheets, her huge breasts mashed into the bed and pressed well out beyond each side of her prone body. She spread her legs wide open as she shoved a pillow under her midsection, offering up her greasy little hole to me once more. With her sexy high heels pointed at the bottom corners of the bed, I moved forward on my knees and pressed down on my slippery cock once more, lining it up with that tight little orifice. I nestled it up nice and tight, rubbing it salaciously around the puckered opening before I felt her relax and the tiny hole open up for me once more. With a wanton smile on my face, I looked down and flexed forward as I watched my throbbing erection start to slip back into her, that constricting ring circling my cock possessively.

"Oh god, that feels so good," Grandma moaned into a pillow she clutched beneath her face as I drove forward, not stopping until I was buried to the hilt, the engorged head of my cock high up in her bowels. I leaned forward, resting the flat of my hands on her shoulder blades as I started to draw back. Again, with just the head of my cock inside her, I slid forward, revelling in the luxurious sensation of the intense heat inside her rectum as it gripped me.

"Oh fuck...yes..." Grandma groaned as I started to fuck her harder. I could feel her flexing her hips back up against me as I kept my hands high up on her back, both of us working together to give each other as much pleasure as possible. I was punching it into her now, driving her deep into the mattress as I slammed every inch into her with hard rapid thrusts. She reached out to the sides of the bed and gripped the sheets tightly in her fists.

"OF FUCK...SO HARD...SO FUCKING HARD..." she groaned loudly. "I'M GONNA COME!"

She started to thrash about beneath me like a rag doll, her body convulsing and shaking like she was having a fit. I could see that she had pulled the sheets up in her clutching grasp as she came. She was quivering and moaning like crazy as I kept pounding into her ass, the heat inside her back passage unbelievable. She was moaning and groaning loudly, moans of pure pleasure as her climax coursed through her. She was babbling and I saw her drooling onto the sheet as her hips continued to flex up against me, the euphoric sensations of her intense orgasm overwhelming her. I finally felt the tingling sensations within start to recede, but I continued, giving it to her with everything I had, wanting to give her as much pleasure as I could.

"YES...JUST LIKE THAT...JUST LIKE THAT..." she gasped out and she thrust her hips up against me, the cheeks of her beautiful bum quivering enticingly.

Looking down at that lush ass was all it took to send me over the edge. I drew back and gave her one more vigorous thrust, the bed groaning in protest as I slammed her deep into the mattress, hearing her let out a husky moan of pleasure as she started to come once more at the same time I did.

"OH FUCKKKK MEEEEE..." she groaned as we shared the pleasure of an intense mutual climax. With my cock buried to the hilt in that hot tight ass of hers, I blasted her full of cum, sending rope after rope of hot teenage seed high up into her steaming guts. Her tight chute was hot as a volcano, the gripping tissues embracing my buried cock like a pumping fist. I loved it, loved the intense sensations of pure rapture we were sharing, our bodies becoming one as I poured myself into her, into my own grandmother, my own flesh and blood. I knew it was illicitly sinful to feel that way, but that just made it all the more exciting for me, and it seemed like she felt the same. We both came for what felt like forever, my cock continuing to twitch and spit as I flooded her insides, giving her every bit of seed that I had.