Jake and Grandma: Hotel Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I collapsed on top of her, my cock still buried inside her clutching hole as we both gasped breathlessly, fighting to recover. I lay against her, relishing in the heat of her mature body under mine, not wanting to move...ever.

"Jake, that was amazing," she was finally able to speak after a couple more minutes. "You're a wonderful lover. I couldn't have asked for a better grandson."

She turned and my spent cock slipped out of her bum as she rolled onto her side to face me. "I love you, Jake," she said as she gave me a tender kiss.

"I love you too," I said as I kissed her back.

I felt her hand reach down between us, her slender fingers gently caressing my sticky cock. "Sweetheart, you can do that to Grandma any time you want. I loved it."

"I've loved everything we've done tonight. I'm so glad that you were my first, Grandma."

"I'm so glad I was your first too. It's such a special thing that we'll be able to share forever."

"Who would have thought that fate had a hand in this, that we would have ended up having to share this hotel room because of some booking screw-up?"

A wry smile came over her face. "Fate had nothing to do with it," she said as she playfully drew one red-tipped fingernail down over my lips.

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Like I said, silly, fate had nothing to do with it at all. It was one well-placed phone call from my house to this hotel a couple of days ago that made this possible."

I was floored by what she'd just said. I found myself almost unable to speak. "You mean...you mean you...?"

She nodded, a sly look on her face. "Yep. I cancelled the reservation for the third room. I also requested that the two rooms have only one bed, and be on separate floors. I didn't want to be next to your mom and dad. I can get a little loud sometimes, in case you haven't noticed."

"You...you planned this all along?"

"I guess you could say that. Are you disappointed?"

"Oh god, no. I...I'm just in shock, I guess."

"I think we've both wanted this for a long time now, and I knew how you felt about me. I thought this would be the perfect opportunity."

"How...how did you know...?" I stuttered out, unable to complete my sentence.

She gave me a knowing look, a sly smile on her face. "You should be a little more careful when you explore someone's underwear drawer, my dear. I've been noticing the way you look at me and that last time I asked you to check on the house when I visited my sister, I took a picture of the two drawers with all my lacy things in them before I left. Suffice it to say, when I checked the drawers when I got back and compared them to the pictures I took, I could see that some things weren't in the same place."

I was embarrassed and in shock. "You...you weren't mad?"

"Not at all, I was thrilled. And the fact that there were gobs of semen in my underwear and bra in my laundry hamper kind of gave things away too."

I couldn't help it as I flushed red.

"Now I have a confession to make too," she said as she traced her fingernails teasingly down my chest. "Those wads of cum that you left on my panties and bra? They didn't stay there too long. I couldn't resist. There certainly was a lot of it. It all ended up in my belly, and I knew from that moment on that I wanted the real thing."

"Jesus, Grandma, that is so hot," I said as I leaned forward and kissed her deeply once more.

"So, I thought this was the perfect opportunity for me to arrange this special night. I even bought some new clothes and things, hoping you'd like them."

"Like that dress with the slit in the side? You bought that especially for me?"

"That's one of the things, yes."

"You looked so sexy in it. I couldn't take my eyes off you."

"Did you like that little yellow skirt and the black turtleneck I wore on the ride here?"

"I loved it. You looked so good my cock was hard the whole way here. Did you buy that special for me too?"

She nodded. "Yes, and a number of other things. Let's take a shower and then I've got something else new to show you that I think you're going to like."

Listening to what she'd just said, and knowing that she'd planned this whole thing, was like setting a match to my fiery libido once more. I could already feel my blood pulsing and my cock starting to stiffen as I listened to her. "Sounds perfect, lead the way."

As I followed her into the bathroom, I felt like I was walking on air. Higher than a kite, I had never felt so happy in my entire life.

**

I never enjoyed a shower as much as the one I shared with Grandma. Running my soapy hands over that gorgeous body and those huge tits of hers had my cock stiffening up in no time. Grandma's slick soapy hands had something to do with that too. She reluctantly pulled my hands away from her, telling me she'd make it worth my while if I remained patient. Was I ever glad I did.

Freshly scrubbed and dried off, I returned to the bed and waited for her. I definitely wasn't disappointed when she came out of the bathroom, wearing one of the new outfits she said she'd picked out specifically for me.

My jaw dropped as I simply stared at her, her shapely hourglass figure stunningly clad in a brilliant white satin corset, with delicate bits of lace embroidery over the shiny satin. The shapely garment followed the flowing curves of her magnificent body spectacularly. The bottom of the corset kissed her wide flared hips and then nipped in to caress her slender waist before broadening out at her voluminous breasts. The heavily-structured garment was supporting those massive guns of hers with bra cups that barely covered her nipples, a generous amount of warm tit-flesh all but spilling over those jam-packed cups (which I soon learned were detachable). Slender ribbon-like satin straps ran over her shoulders and were drawn taut as they carried that impressive load, the projecting shelf of her breasts casting deep dark shadows on her midsection. I thought back on all those labels I'd seen in her lingerie back home, knowing the exact size, the thought of which always sent my perverse brain spinning. Man, those 38Fs really are something, I thought.

Below the corset, she had let her pussy remain bare. We both knew that anything there would only get in the way soon enough.

As my eyes travelled down her exquisite form, my gaze settled on those full meaty thighs of her, her legs clad in sheer white thigh-high stockings with wide lacy bands that hugged the tops of her thighs. My gaze roamed down those shapely legs of hers to her delicate feet, which were adorned in a pair of white pointy-toed slingbacks with slender 5" heels. Those shoes alone were sexy as fuck and just looking at them had my cock rearing up and standing at attention. As my gaze drifted back up to that magnificent chest of hers once again, my resurgent prick was already at full mast, throbbing as it stiffened and pointed at the ceiling, a glistening pearl of precum oozing from the tip.

"Well, I guess you like this new outfit too," she said with that bewitching twinkle in her eye as she looked at my throbbing cock before sidling over to the bed to join me.

We fucked for hours, in every position imaginable. I was an eager willing student as Grandma taught me things I never imagined, but loved every single lesson. I even fucked her as she sat on top of the desk at one side of the room. I stood before her, driving my cock deep into her welcoming slit as I held her legs high in the air. I had her spread open like a wishbone, those sexy white slingbacks pointing at the corners of the ceiling as I hammered my cock home with each vigorous thrust.

I fucked her doggy style, my thick cock shuttling in and out of her steaming little box as I knelt behind her. By now, those detachable bra cups were long gone, so I leaned forward, filling my hands with those heavy pendulous breasts swaying beneath her as I fucked her deep and hard.

At one point I was standing at the side of the bed with her kneeling before me, slavishly sucking my cock like a porn star. She encouraged me to cum on her face, and I enthusiastically complied, painting her with what felt like a tidal wave of thick milky cum.

She sat on my face as I lay back on the bed, her hands gripping the headboard as she ground that hot mature pussy of hers down on my face. Like before when I'd used my mouth on her, I brought her to three orgasms in a row before she swung her leg off and bent down to lick my face clean, lapping up every drop of her sticky goodness that she'd sprayed all over me.

It wasn't until the wee hours of the morning that Grandma finally had to pack it in. She was totally exhausted as she lay down and I molded myself into her from behind, my body wrapped around hers.

"I love you, Jake," she said softly as her eyes closed in blissful contentment.

"I love you too, Grandma," I whispered back as I kissed her neck tenderly. Seconds later I could hear gentle snuffling, sleep overtaking her. I wasn't surprised. Grandma had seemed like an orgasm machine, coming almost continuously all night long. She had more energy than any woman half her age, and I felt like I was the one struggling to keep up with her. When my cock wasn't plundering her pussy or backside, she had it in her mouth, skillfully sucking it back to full hardness time and time again. But now, finally, she was fucked out, almost comatose as she slept peacefully next to me.

But as I let my hands continue to explore that magnificent body of hers, my fingers now reaching over her and cupping one of those amazing breasts, I felt myself getting hard again, even after dumping multiple loads into her. Unable to suppress my urges, I deftly crawled around her until I was on my knees in front of her. Looking down at that pretty face of hers, peaceful in slumber, and those massive tits that were mine to do with as I wished, I reached down and wrapped my hand around my cock in a warm loving corridor. It didn't take long before I flooded Grandma's chest with another big load of milky cum, ribbons and gobs of spunk coating her from her neck to her nipples.

**

We were both deeply asleep when the sound of the phone woke us at mid-morning. I answered, hearing my mother's voice. She invited us to join them for breakfast as they'd slept late and we needed to check out within the hour. Groggily, I told her we'd meet them in the hotel restaurant shortly.

Grandma and I showered together, our soapy hands roaming over each other's body, but knowing we didn't have time for any extra-curricular activities. We dressed casually for the ride home, and I was once again spellbound by Grandma's simple, yet devastatingly sexy, outfit.

She had chosen to wear a faded denim miniskirt that ended high on those gorgeous thighs of hers. Not too high to be trampy-looking, but high enough to show off her shapely legs. Man, I loved those thighs of hers.

Her top was a sleeveless pink sweater that molded itself to her generous curves spectacularly. It had a high collar that lay against her neck, almost like a turtleneck. The interesting thing about it was the wide zipper that ran all the way up the front. It was like a diver's wetsuit, with a sizable O-ring at the top. When she came out of the bathroom, that zipper was undone all the way down to a point just below those enormous mounds of hers, giving me a mouth-watering view of her magnificent breasts as they forced to open part to spread out wide. What made it all the more stunning was that she wasn't wearing a bra! Between the way her huge knockers were settled heavy and wide on her chest, and the way her huge nipples were protruding through the tight pink fabric, it didn't take a rocket scientist to realize she'd left her bra packed away, much to my delight.

Her feet were clad in strappy flat white sandals, which suited her casual outfit perfectly. My eyes drifted up to her face, noticing that her warm blue eyes had a touch of pink eye-shadow while her lips were coated with light pink gloss, which matched her pink sweater perfectly, the whole 'pink thing' she had going making her look young and flirty. But those breasts of hers, those magnificent massive breasts, well, I'd never seen such a tremendous pair as that on a young girl. When it came to breasts that I wanted to get smothered in, no one could compare to my grandmother.

"What do you think of this new outfit, sweetie?" she asked teasingly as she did a pirouette, those massive guns jiggling and wobbling invitingly as she faced me once more.

"It's perfect, " I said as I stepped up next to her and slid my hand right inside her top, my fingers cupping one enormous breast as I gave it a gentle squeeze, my cock starting to stiffen and throb beneath my underwear.

"Mmm, that feels so good," she purred as she nestled her head up to mine, giving my exploring hand a loving squeeze before pulling it out of top. "I was hoping you'd like it, but I guess I should do this up a bit before we go and join your mom and dad." She reached down and toyed with the ring of her top's zipper before drawing it further up, leaving just a hint of cleavage visible.

"Good idea, but you might want to do more than that," I responded as I nodded to her prominent nipples, the stiff buds all but poking holes through the front of her sweater. "Not unless you want me coming all over your breakfast, or putting a little extra cream in your coffee?"

"Mmm, that sounds like an offer I wouldn't refuse," she purred back as she gave me an air kiss on my cheek, not wanting to leave any evidence of her lipstick behind. "About this top, don't worry, I came prepared. I've got a little pink sweater that came with it that I can wear over it. That should do just fine, but I wanted you to see this first. And as far as that offer to put a little extra cream in my coffee, or a little extra frosting on my cinnamon bun, maybe next time we're at home. I'm gonna hold you to that promise."

**

Once Grandma had her matching cardigan in place and covering that other top loosely, nobody was any the wiser as far as what was going on beneath it. Breakfast was uneventful, with Grandma and me behaving ourselves, although I found my eyes being drawn to her magnetically as she talked to my parents about how nice the bride had looked, that kind of idle post-wedding chitchat. Thinking about her being braless beneath that alluring new top, I had to force myself to look away time and again, not wanting my mom and dad to catch me leering.

The hotel checkout went smoothly and we had just gotten into the car when Grandma spoke. "You know, Sarah, I didn't sleep too well, a strange bed and all. I think I'll try and see if I can take a nap on the way home."

"Sure, Mom, no problem."

We had just merged onto the freeway when Grandma turned to me. "Jake, I'm having trouble getting comfortable like this. Would you mind very much if l laid down across the seat and put my head in your lap?"

I couldn't help but catch the little twinkle in her eye. "No, that would be fine, Grandma."

"Robert, turn down the radio," my mother said, "Mom's going to have a nap."

"Sure thing, no problem," my dad replied as he turned their favorite channel down a bit.

Giving me a nasty little smile, Grandma peeled off her cardigan, giving my eyes a chance to feast on the impressive swells and thrusting nipples of her braless breasts, alluringly displayed in her sexy pink top. She gave me a naughty wink as she leaned over and put her head in my lap.

"I think I'll put my sweater over me so it's a bit cozier. I'm sure it'll help me sleep better," Grandma said before pulling the garment over her shoulder and almost to the top of her head.

Within seconds, she had my pants undone and my cock in her mouth. I slid my hand under the draped sweater, letting my fingers slide over the side of her body until I found that sexy zipper on the front of her top. As she started to suck, I slowly drew the zipper down, thankful that my mom and dad's music was still loud enough to drown out any little sound coming from the back. With the zipper lowered, I slid my hand right inside her sexy top, my cock stiffening in a hurry as I felt her soft warm breasts beneath my fingers, her nipples hard as bullets.

**

Barely moving, but sucking hungrily, Grandma sucked and swallowed three loads out of me on the way home. As we left the freeway to drive into our city, I gently took hold of her top's zipper and drew it back up before tapping her on the shoulder. As soon as she started to sit up, I quickly stuffed my cock away and did up my pants.

"Are you okay, Mom?" my mother asked as Grandma sat back in her seat, her face flushed from being under the sweater for so long.

"Yes, I'm fine," she said as I saw her use her index finger to push a stray gob of cum from the corner of her lips into her mouth. "That was just what I needed."

"That's good. We're almost home. You slept most of the way," my mother said.

"You know, Sarah, I've been thinking," Grandma said, "With Jake starting at the university next month, I thought it might be a good idea if he came and lived at my house."

Grandma kept her eyes fixed on my mother, but my ears pricked up at the sound of that.

"At your house?" my mother said.

"Yes, I'm only a couple of blocks away from the school and it would be so much handier for him than having to travel all the way from your house every day." She paused as I could see my mother thinking about that. "Besides, I thought it might be nice to have a little company. I feel kind of lonely at times rattling around in that house all on my own."

"Gee, I don't know, I never thought of anything like that before," my mother responded.

"Well, why don't we ask him," Grandma said before she turned to me. "What do you think of that idea, Jake?"

As I looked at my grandmother, for some reason I thought of a time a few years back when I'd been watching a movie with my dad. It was an old Bruce Lee movie from way back in the 70's or 80's, 'Enter the Dragon' I think it was called. The basic premise was that an evil villain, an Asian guy who was plotting to take over the world or something, was holding a martial arts tournament on his private island. The top competitors from all over the world were there, including Bruce Lee. At one point the rich guy offered to entertain his honored guests by offering them the choice of girls from his private brothel. The girls were paraded before them, led by the madam, who was a stunning tall blonde woman who looked like she was of Scandinavian descent.

The part that stood out in my mind was when one of the martial arts guys, an American, looked at that blonde woman and then turned to one of his friends. As he nodded towards her, he said to his friend, "You know, a woman like that can teach you a lot about yourself."

As I looked over at my grandmother, looked at that gorgeous body, that sexy face, and that beguiling smile of hers...that line was what went through my head, over and over...

How did I feel about living at my grandmother's while I went to university? How much did I want to learn about myself? My answer was simple. "I think that's a great idea, Grandma. I can't wait."

THE END