Jake and Grandma: Hotel Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm..." She gave off a soft throaty moan again as her eyes closed and she slowly rocked her head from side to side, her tongue slowly bathing the head of my cock with her hot saliva. I felt my dick give another pulse, and knew she was feasting on another pearl of precum. I heard her make a swallowing sound, and that was followed by another little whimper, as if she liked what she'd tasted and wanted more.

She pressed forward, her ovalled lips making their way further down my thrusting shaft. Oh man, it felt incredible. My grandmother's mouth was so hot, and so wet, it felt like my cock was being greased up in a sheath of warm melted butter. She reached back and tapped my hands, letting me know she wanted me to take more control. Again, just that simple action of hers was sexier than anything I'd experienced and my libido soared.

Not wanting to disappoint her in any way, I firmly gripped her head and gently pulled forward. I felt her lips move further down my cock, her tongue rolling along the underside of the throbbing shaft as she took a few more thick inches deep into her mouth. At the same time, I felt her whimper and mewl in pleasure, letting me know she was loving what she was doing. With her mouth crammed full of cock, she slowly drew back, sucking salaciously at the same time. She stopped with the flared knob trapped within her mouth, and then started bobbing up and down on the turgid shaft, noisily sucking and slobbering away at my throbbing cock.

"Oh fuck, Grandma," I gasped as I threw my head back against the wall and closed my eyes in rapture as I surrendered to her talented mouth. I guided her head with my hands, as she seemed to want, but she was sucking my cock like she was starving and it was the last thing on earth. She was sighing and whimpering constantly, hungrily sucking and slurping as she slaved away at my thrusting erection. I felt her hands return to my midsection, and glanced down to see her red-painted fingernails scratching teasingly around the base of my cock, her sharp nails leaving little red traces on my skin. The feeling was incredibly arousing, an extra sensation I'd never felt before but loved instantly. I'd been so turned on by everything that had happened that I already knew I wasn't going to last long, but those raking fingernails were the last nail in my climax coffin. She twisted her head in a corkscrewing motion on the next downward suck and, between that and the tingling sensation of those fingernails on my flesh, that was all it took.

"GRANDMA...I...I...I'M GONNA COME!" I warned as I felt the first rush of semen speed up the shaft of my cock. I had the feeling that Grandma wanted me to come in her mouth, wanted me to feed her my thick milky seed, give her every last morsel of my cum for her take deep into her welcoming belly.

"Mmm..." she let out a grateful whimper as I felt the first rope of spunk jettison deep into her mouth. The luxurious sensations flowing through me were so intense that I thought my knees might give out. I pressed myself back against the wall and gripped my grandmother's head firmly as I totally unloaded, flooding her mouth with rope after rope of cum. And Grandma just kept enthusiastically sucking, her lips driving up and down on my spewing cock as I kept ejaculating. She made that same blissful swallowing sound a second time, and then a third. I had never come that much in my life and I felt myself trembling all over as I just kept shooting off in that beautiful, that hot, that wet, that perfect sucking mouth. I kept spurting, gouts of spunk spewing into her mouth one after another as she kept hungrily sucking them down. Finally, I felt those delicious sensations start to ebb away, but I continued to lean against the wall, gasping as I sucked in deep breaths of air as my climax dwindled. And Grandma kept sucking, but slower now, nursing at my cock as she coaxed out every creamy morsel that she could.

"Jake, that was wonderful," Grandma said a minute or so later as she got to her feet and moved in against me, her pretty face turned up to mine. "You came so much, and your cum was delicious. I loved it."

She pressed her lips to mine and kissed me again, her mouth still wet and hot with traces of my cum. I didn't care, I kissed her back eagerly, never wanting to forget this moment, and thinking about what might come next.

"Mmm...you're still hard. I like that," she said as she ground herself against me, that mischievous twinkle in her eye once more as she moved from kissing my mouth to playfully nipping at my ear.

"I think when it comes to you, Grandma, I'm gonna be hard all night."

"I hope that's a promise," she replied as she reached down between us and wrapped her slender fingers around my still-hard prick, her hand slowly stroking back and forth.

I watched as she glanced down, eyeing up my rigid cock like it was her favourite new toy, which I hoped it was.

"It's so big. I was hoping it would be big, but I never dreamed it was as going to be as huge as this."

"Was Grandpa big?"

She nodded as her hand kept exploring my throbbing prick. "Your grandfather was the biggest I've ever had, but you've got him beat by a couple of inches, and it's so much thicker than his too. I could barely get my mouth around it."

"But from the way you were sighing and moaning, you seemed to love it once you did."

"Oh my god, it was incredible to feel it my mouth. So big, so powerful, and so much cum. You know, baby, from now on, you can use my mouth anytime you want."

I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. It sounded like something out of a dream, but I knew it wasn't; my grandmother was right here, in the flesh, very much in the flesh, with her hand stroking my cock and a load of my cum already in her belly.

"Would you like to feel what you've got in your hand somewhere else, Grandma?" I asked, praying that this was going to be more than just a blowjob.

"Oh god, yes," Grandma replied as she turned into me and kissed me once more. "I want to feel every inch of that beautiful big cock in all three of my holes before we're done tonight."

My eyes opened wide and my cock gave another lurch as what Grandma just said registered in my depraved little mind. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. All three holes!

"Well, I guess one part of you likes the sound of that?" she said playfully as she looked down at my throbbing cock.

"I...I love the sound of that, but I just think you should know..."

"What...what is it, dear?"

"I...I've never actually..." I said sheepishly, which brought a soft knowing smile to Grandma's face.

"Do you mean you're still a virgin?"

I could only nod in reply, afraid for some reason that she'd be disappointed in me.

"With a cock as big and beautiful as this," she said as she let her fingers trace teasingly along the length of my dick, "I can't believe you've never had the chance to...?"

I shook my head. "Make no mistake, Grandma, I've wanted to. But all the girls I've been with have decided at the last minute that they didn't want to go through with it."

Again, what I said made Grandma smile knowingly. "I can't say that I'm surprised. If I was an 18-year-old girl I think I'd be afraid of a cunt-stretcher like this too." She gave it another loving squeeze as she turned her face up and gave me a placating kiss on the cheek. "I hope those awful girls didn't end up leaving you high and dry, did they?"

I shrugged. "A few used their hands to help me out, but most just wanted me to take them straight home after they saw my penis."

"Don't ever call this a penis, something as big and beautiful as this should be called what it is; a cock. A cock that those girls don't know how to appreciate, but a mature woman like me knows how to take care of. Would you like that, sweetheart?" She moved in close and gave me a soft warm kiss on my lips before looking up at me with that beguiling twinkle in her eyes. "Would you like Grandma to take care of this big beautiful cock all night long? Would you like Grandma to bust that cherry of yours?"

Her words were so provocative and erotic that I felt like legs were going to give out under me right there on the spot. "Oh god, yes!"

"Well, let's start by taking the rest of your clothes off."

With skillful hands, she had my loosened tie and shirt off in no time. I kicked off my shoes and socks and stepped out of my pants and underwear left pooled on the floor.

"You're such a handsome young man," Grandma said as she moved in against me and gave me another rapturous kiss, her hands exploring the firm plates of my pecs and my broad shoulders. She stepped back from the kiss, her eyes raking hungrily over my naked body. "Those silly girls don't know what they're missing." She paused as she glanced over at the king-size bed before bringing those compelling blue eyes back to mine. "I can't wait to feel that strong powerful body of yours plowing me deep into that mattress, over and over."

I was so revved up that I pulled Grandma against me, pressing her huge breasts against my chest as I kissed her savagely, my tongue rolling against hers as she kissed me back just as intensely. We finally broke the kiss, both of us panting and wanting more.

"Undo me," she said as she turned around.

Her pinned-up hair had loosened while she'd been sucking me off, and now she pulled out what was holding it in place and shook it out, the silky honey-blonde locks falling in cascading waves about her shoulders. Like she'd done before, she held it up out of the way as I reached up and slowly drew down the hidden zipper on the back of her dress. The raspy metal sound of that zipper coming undone felt like the most beautiful sound I'd ever heard.

As the zipper came down, the back of her dress opened up. I took the liberty of pushing the sides down over her arms as she held them away from her body. I went even further and pushed the snug material down over her wide hips, the dress falling to the floor in a puddle of blue at her feet. She deftly stepped out and with a flick of one high-heeled shoe, the dress took up residence on a chair in the corner.

I could now see that magnificent body in all its glory, even if just from behind, but that view was just as mesmerizing as I knew the view from the front would be. I had been right, she was wearing a navy thong that matched the bustier, the tiny whale-tail visible above her big curvy bum cheeks, which looked as smooth and soft as a newborn baby's.

Her shapely hourglass figure seemed to be emphasized even more without her dress on, my hungry eyes taking in every delicious curve and enticing valley as I let them roam over her lush body. She still had her towering high heels on and it made her legs look stunning. They were long and shapely, with meaty calves and succulent full thighs, while her dimpled knees and slender ankles emphasized those fuller areas even more. I felt like I could come just staring at those fantastic legs, picturing them spread wide open, with her sexy high heels pointing at the sky, my cock buried high up between them at the apex of her sex.

My gaze moved up to her wide mature hips, which seemed to be made for fucking, for bouncing on a mattress for hours on end. Her indented waist drew my eyes seductively, as a woman's body should. And what a woman's body it was, I thought as I let my eyes move even higher up her back. I knew it was a body any woman would envy, no matter what her age. As my eyes travelled up her back, I settled on the area where the broad band of the navy bustier covered. And from behind, I could see the outward swells of her enormous breasts extending beyond the sides of her shapely form. Just seeing that sent another jolt of blood pulsing to my already throbbing prick. Her tits were enormous, surging past the full breadth of her chest erotically. They were just so fucking big that I felt my mouth watering just looking at them from that point of view.

I moved in close behind her, molding my larger body to hers. As my head settled over her shoulder and I breathed in her intoxicating fragrance, I let my hands move up her body, starting at her hips. Those wide child-bearing hips fed into her trim waist that I knew she worked so hard to keep in shape. All those hours at the gym were paying off in spades as I let my fingers explore her shapely hourglass figure. My delicate touch made her shiver and she pressed back against me, reaching over her shoulder as she turned her head sideways, pulling my face close to hers.

"Mmm, Jake, you feel so good against me. And I can feel how hard you are," she said, rolling those wide hips back against me as my rigid prick rose up between the big soft cheeks of her bum, the drooling tip rubbing against the little dimple at the small of her back.

"So nice," she cooed softly as I let my lips trail along the soft supple skin of her neck next to that sexy pearl choker, showering her with little butterfly kisses as she kept my face pressed into the side of hers.

My hands continued to explore that gorgeous body of hers as we pressed together, my hands now moving further up the front of her body from behind, my fingertips coming into contact with that sexy navy bustier. I let my fingertips trace over the delicate lace, at the same time feeling the firm outline of the underwire beneath the reinforced seams. I brought both hands together as I slid them up her front, my cock surging even more as my hands encountered the bottom edge of those massive bra cups and formed themselves to her big heavy spheres as I cupped them from behind.

Oh fuck, I said to myself. They are so fucking huge! I had dreamed about this moment so many times, but it had always been just that; a dream. Now, it was really happening, I was cupping my grandmother's enormous breasts, and that soft whimper of desire told me she loved the feel of my hands on her just as much as I did.

"Mmm, from the feel of something big and hard poking into my back, I think you're ready to put it somewhere else hot and wet besides my mouth."

"Oh god, Grandma, I've love to fuck you. I've been dreaming of nothing else for so long," I whispered breathlessly into her ear as I held her close and hefted those massive breasts of hers, amazed by the enormous size and astonishing weight of them.

"It's what I've been dreaming about for years too," she said as she turned around to face me. Her eyes instinctively dropped down to my thrusting erection, the bloated cockhead reaching almost to the underside of her breasts. "Your cock is so beautiful, I can't wait to have every last inch deep inside me." She paused and looked at me, a twinkle in her eye as she put her hands on my chest. "Have a seat, mister."

With that, she gave me a playful shove, making me topple back onto the side of the bed.

"That's a good boy. Sit back up against the headboard. That bed is where I want you for the rest of the night."

She took a step closer as I shifted back onto a stack of pillows and propped myself up on my elbows. With a naughty little grin on her face, she stepped over to the side of the bed and then reached up to the front of the navy bustier. With both hands working on the sexy garment, I watched her undo one little metal hook, and then a second one. With her generous breasts already threatening to spill over the top of those jam-packed cups, I started to see more of the insides of those massive tits come into view. She slowly, teasingly, continued to undo more of the tiny little hooks. She hit one point where the whole garment shifted and the two sides of the bustier jumped apart a tiny bit, her huge breasts filling the newly-created opening between the sides spectacularly. I felt my cock lurch as my eyes opened wide, getting my first glimpse at those breasts I'd been jerking off to for years.

"Mmm, that big cock of yours seems to like these, doesn't he?" she asked playfully as she paused to push her boobs together, her hands pressing on the sides of the bustier which caused her enormous guns to swell up beneath the sexy garment until I thought I was just about to pass out in anticipation.

"Oh god, yes," I was able to groan out. My grandmother slid her hands back to the front of the bustier and provocatively undid the last couple of hooks. With it totally undone, and with a sexy tendril of hair curving down over one eye seductively, she kept her eyes on mine as she drew the sides of the bustier apart, sensually rolling her shoulders as she peeled it off and tossed it aside.

"Oh fuck..." I gasped out loud as her naked breasts came fully into view; her huge, mouth-watering, gloriously perfect, breasts. They were deliciously round and so voluminously full that I literally did feel my salivary glands starting to work overtime as I stared at them. As I'd noticed from behind, they were so big that they extended beyond the sides of her body, making her shapely figure look almost cartoonish because her breasts were so big. Her areolae and nipples were a rosy pink color, which looked perfect. Her nipples were already hard, and bigger than I'd ever seen before, even with all the porn sites I'd looked at. They stood out prominently from her massive breasts with a slight tilt upwards, as if looking up to see if there was a mouth coming down to suck on them. Even with her bra off, her cleavage was still a mile long and as deep as the Grand Canyon. All in all, they were the most perfect set of breasts I had ever seen in my entire life, even better than I imagined them to be in all my dreams and fantasies.

"From the look on your face, I have the feeling you'd like to enjoy these for a while," she said as she slid her hands up the front of her body and lifted one breast upwards, her eyes locked on mine as she slowly, provocatively, brought it to her mouth and wrapped her lips around the nipple.

"Oh my god..." I uttered under my breath as I watched Grandma suck gently on her nipple, her eyes hooded in pleasure as her lips and tongue went to work. My cock was throbbing like crazy, precum oozing like a river from the tip as I watched her change from one breast to the other, lifting it up and placing her warm red lips over the nipple of that one. She gave off a sexy little purr that had my libido soaring even more.

"Mmm, this feels really good," she said as she lifted her head and pointed her breast right at me, the tip glistening hotly with her spit. "But it feels so much better if somebody else does it. Would you like to try?"

Like someone struck by lightning, I could only lay there and nod my head like an imbecile, hypnotised by the sight of those spectacular tits, her nipples shining erotically with drops of her saliva. She sidled over onto the bed and leaned over me, those gigantic breasts filling my field of vision as she swung them slowly over my face, the sheer size blocking out everything else. Even with her arms supporting her on each side of my body, her boobs hung down within an inch of my face. She swayed just a touch more, dragging the hot tips of her nipples across my cheeks and forehead. I almost came right there on the spot.

"C'mon, baby, latch onto one of Grandma's boobs. I know you want to."

There was no way I could deny that, having thought about a moment like this forever. I tilted my head up as she slid downwards, bringing one massive breast to my mouth. I opened my lips and quickly latched on like a baby, the stiff rubbery nipple feeling huge inside my mouth.

"Mmm, that's it, take your time, make Grandma feel really good," I heard her coo from above me as I gently started to suckle, my lips and tongue exploring her glorious breast. I was being enveloped and almost suffocated by the warmth and sheer size of those massive mounds, but I'd never been happier in my life. She rolled her upper body, dragging one tasty nipple out of my mouth with a slurpy pop before guiding the other one between my lips. I gave it just as much attention as the first one, sealing my lips tight around the protruding bud as I laved my tongue all around the pebbly button, feeling it grow even stiffer.