Kayla & Mike - College Days Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group of sisters began snickering and talking amongst themselves.

"What?" Millie now seemed confused and embarrassed.

Carol clapped her hands loudly. "Ladies, please settle down. This is a very serious request." Carol looked Meredith over. "Fat Ass, I mean, Meredith. Do you understand what you're asking?"

Meredith stepped forward, "Yes, Mistress, I do."

Kayla grabbed Meredith's arm, making her friend turn and look at her, "Meredith, what are you doing? What is this 'Sexus Sacrificium'?"

Meredith smiled at her, "Don't worry, Sweetie. Everything is going to be okay, and you won't have to quit. Just trust me."

Charlene, one of Millie's disciples, handed Millie a book with the "Sexus Sacrificium" ritual in it. The few pages described the ceremony and what the Pledge Mistress and volunteer were responsible for. Millie quickly read the old text and slammed the book closed. "My Mom did this?" she said softly while she shook her head. After a few seconds, Millie's demeanor changed as a single thought deep inside began to grow. A wide smile spread across her lips.

"Fat Ass, I accept your proposal," Millie enthusiastically said. "Do you understand all the rules?"

Meredith stared directly at Millie, "Yes, Pledge Mistress!" she yelled.

Millie chuckled. "And you understand that I get to pick the ten participants?"

"Yes, Pledge Mistress!" Meredith's voice echoed around the room.

Carol stood up. "Then it's settled. We will convene here tomorrow night at 9pm. Sorority Big Sisters, please meet with your pledges and get everything arranged. Pledges, you are dismissed. We need to finish our meeting."

The five girls exited the room and went into a vacant space to talk.

"Meredith, what did you do?" Kayla pleaded with her friend to tell her what was going on.

Meredith smiled and shrugged before telling Kayla all about the forgotten ritual.

----------

Earlier in the morning, Meredith gathered with Chrissy, Naomi, and Francesca and went to the sorority house to meet with Alexis. Who better to know all the inner workings of the sorority over the years than the Historian of Eta Theta Pi? Alexis led them to the library filled with the fifty-year history of the sorority. Shelves upon shelves were filled with binders and notebooks. It seemed like it would be a daunting task to find answers in hundreds of books and journals, but luckily Alexis did know about the "Sexus Sacrificium" and who the last person to invoke the secret ritual was.

After a few hours, Meredith found the answer to her friend's problem. Her mind raced with thoughts of what she was about to do while her pussy became absolutely drenched.

If the Pledge Mistress made the final task the sex task, which Millie did. Then, it was the right for one volunteer to make a sacrifice for the good of all her pledge mates. The volunteer must, in front of the entire sorority, sexually service ten men until they orgasm at least two times or until they couldn't get it up anymore.

"Are you fucking crazy, Meredith," Kayla yelled at her best friend.

Meredith grabbed Kayla's shoulders with both hands, "It's okay, Kayla. I'm more than willing to do it."

Kayla shook her head. "Meredith! It's a gangbang!"

Meredith smiled wide and chuckled. "Yeah, I know. I think it will be a lot of fun. Besides, I can cross it off my Fuck-It List."

"Argh! You and that damn stupid list of yours. Please, Meredith, I don't want you to do this for me."

During the summer, Kayla learned about Meredith's sex-filled list. As it turned out, both Kayla and Mike were on her list, along with Meredith's brother Billy. However, by the time summer was done, they had all been crossed off her sexual conquest chart.

Meredith hugged Kayla and looked at the other three pledges over Kayla's shoulder. She could see the relief in Francesca's eyes that she wouldn't need to do the final task as well. "Too late, Sweetie. Besides, I did it for them as well," gesturing towards the other girls. "Just relax. I've thought it all through, and nothing can fuck this up."

----------

Mike was hanging out at the Kappa Sig house playing pool with several pledges and brothers when his phone rang. He stepped outside the fraternity house so he could talk in private.

"Hey Kayla, how's it going? I miss you."

"I miss you too. You have no idea how much I miss you. I'm losing my mind with all this sorority shit and not making love to you."

Mike stared off into the night, thinking about his beautiful sister. His cock twitched as an image of her nude with her legs spread entered his mind. "I know me too. How did it go? Did you tell Carol that you were quitting?"

"Well, not exactly." She told him that Meredith would do a ritual to make it all disappear but left out the sexually explicit details.

"What is she going to do?"

"I can't tell you, Mike; it's a secret ritual. However, just know I am not doing anything they wanted me to do. Hopefully, after tonight it will all be over."

After Mike finished the phone call, he headed back inside, and it was his turn for a game of pool.

They had just started the game when the President of the Fraternity, Todd Blackman, received a phone call. Todd was also a teammate of Mikes's on the swim team and the Captain.

"Hey, Millie. What are you up to, beautiful?" Todd winked at his fellow brothers as he smoothly talked over the phone.

Mike took a swig of his beer, observing Todd. When he heard Millie's name, he focused on the conversation. Kayla had told him about her Pledge Mistress and everything she put his sister through. He wasn't a fan.

---------------

A day ago, after the picture of his erection made the rounds, he inadvertently bumped into her and two of her sorority sisters. Mike didn't know who she was at first. She asked him if he was Mike O'Neill, which he told her he was. Then, Mike noticed the Eta Theta Pi pins on their blouses. He immediately understood why they knew his name, even though he didn't know who they were.

"Hi, I'm Millicent," she told him in a sultry voice. Her hand touched his bicep while her eyes stared at his crotch. "Are you seeing anyone, Mike?" Her hand moved down Mike's arm, resting on his hip.

Mike took a step backward, releasing him from her touch. "Not at the moment. It was nice meeting you, Millicent, ladies. But, unfortunately, I'm late for class." Mike brushed past the trio of sorority sisters and walked swiftly away. He also noticed several young women giving him the once-over as he briskly walked past them. The staring and ogling continued through his classes, and as of this morning, the women of Coastal University had made Mike the most popular guy on campus.

-----------------

Todd paced back and forth, "Yeah, that sounds great, Millie. Leave it to me, babe."

The conversation snapped Mike out of his daydream. He watched Todd saunter around the room as he continued to talk on the phone.

"You want to hook up later? Maybe wear that red outfit I like," Todd played it up for his audience by mimicking that she was going to suck his cock.

Todd nodded. "You got it, babe. See you in a few," he told her as he hung up his phone.

"Oh yeah! I'm going to bang that uptight bitch tonight until she begs me to stop," Todd shouted while getting high-fives from some of the brothers. Then he grabbed a piece of paper and began writing down names.

When he was done, he surveyed the room. "Hey, Mike, come here."

Mike moved across the room, "What's up, Todd?"

The fraternity President handed him the slip of paper. "Tomorrow, we're going to have a special function. Here's a list of ten brothers and pledges. You need to tell them to meet here tomorrow night at 8:30pm."

Mike scanned the list, stopping at a familiar name. "I'm on this list?"

Todd smacked him on the arm. "Yeah, buddy. It'll be a good time, and will definitely finish your pledging. Don't be late." Todd began walking away. "Well, gents, I'm off, and so will Millie's panties in about an hour." The room erupted in laughter as Todd left the game room.

Mike stared at the list. "Special function? I'm sure it will be harmless," he thought to himself.

------------

Kayla put the finishing touches on Meredith's outfit as they waited for the evening to start. Meredith wanted to be "sexy as hell," and by the looks of it, the girls had accomplished that task. Naomi continued styling her hair while Chrissy and Francesca put the finishing touches on her makeup. Meredith was dressed in white lingerie that contrasted beautifully with her tanned skin. The lace bra pushed up her amazing 36D breasts, making them practically spill over the top of the cups. Meredith decided to forgo panties, exposing her clean-shaven mound, and wore a lace garter belt and sheer white leggings. Her voluptuous butt stretched the garters perfectly.

"Do I look hot?"

Kayla stood before her friend looking her up and down and then hugged her. Kayla's hands slid down Meredith's back, landing on her ass, and gave each cheek a squeeze. Then, whispering in her ear, "I'd fuck you."

"Well, duh," Meredith responded with a giggle.

Kayla released from the hug looking into Meredith's eyes, "And oh, by the way, your ass is far from fat. It's perfect."

"Thank you, Sweetie."

Naomi came up from behind Meredith and put a black cloak around her, covering her entire body. "Thank you for doing this, Meredith. I know Francesca and I appreciate your sacrifice and that we don't have to do the final task. Although, I think Chrissy is a bit disappointed."

Meredith looked at Naomi through the reflection in the mirror. "Don't mention it, and as for Chrissy. I'm sure I can find a couple of guys later this week that will give her all the fun she wants," she said with a chuckle.

Kendra, Meredith's sorority big sister, entered the room. Her spiky brunette hair went well with her Goth look and leather lingerie. She was the sorority's Sergeant at Arms and would be helping with the evening's proceedings. "Okay, pledges, it's time. Once it starts, make sure you help Meredith in whichever way you can without interfering."

Kendra hugged Meredith. "Good luck, little sister. You're one crazy bitch."

Meredith nervously laughed the weight of the situation coming down on her. "So they tell me."

Kendra looked directly at Meredith. "If you feel you've had enough, let me know, and I will end it."

"Thanks, big sis. But I'm not going to fail."

The other pledges only had to put on masks. They looked like they should be at a party in Eyes Wide Shut. Their faces were partially concealed, but if you knew who they were, it would be easy to recognize them. Meredith adorned her white mask that sparkled with the affixed gemstones, and small white-feathered plumes arched around the upper rim of the cover.

They formed a single line with Meredith in the middle and passed through a curtain into a larger room. The Eta Theta Pi sisters sat in huge throne-like chairs in a large circle around the room. A raised platform covered in black silk was in the middle of the ring.

Enormous lit candles sat on black iron stands throughout the room, illuminating it softly. Meredith went to the middle of the circle by the covered platform while her pledge sisters took positions North, East, South, and West of her.

Head Mistress Carol McKenzie rose from her chair, which was slightly larger than the other sisters. She wore a lacy black chemise with a hem to her knees. Her black mask was stunning, with crystals outlining the front and cutouts for her eyes. Carol scanned the room at her sorority sisters. They were all dressed in some form of black lingerie with masks. However, their attire was nowhere near as provocative as Meredith's.

"Sisters, tonight Pledge Meredith "Fat Ass" Wingate will perform the "Sexus Sacrificium." She will have two hours to complete the ritual. If she fails, she will be banned from ever entering our house again. However, due to her sacrifice, the other pledges, Naomi Juma, Chrissy Lin, Francesca Reyes, and Kayla O'Neill, will, after the ritual, officially become sisters of Eta Theta Pi."

A low murmur echoed around the room. "Sergeant at Arms, bring in the first group." Carol sat back in her chair. Then, looking to her left, she glared at Millie, who quietly chatted with Charlene and Darlene, laughing while they gestured at Meredith.

-----------

Mike downed his shot of tequila, chasing it with a beer. The ten names on the list the President of the fraternity gave him hung out at the fraternity bar having a good time. It was a well-balanced group of guys, short, tall, thin, fat, athletes, and non-athletes. Moreover, their racial makeup was well-diversified. Eight of them were pledges, and only two were current brothers. The biggest of all of them was Raniel Mosley, the star freshman defense end of the college's football team. The large black man easily stood six foot six, weighing about two-hundred and ninety pounds. His twin brother Reggie was even bigger, but his name wasn't chosen.

Mike thought it odd that two of the names were current brothers, but when you looked at them, you wouldn't think they were Kappa Sigs. Daniel was a senior, very skinny, and not very good-looking. Mike guessed he was still a virgin since he had never seen him talk to girls. The other brother was Julio, a junior, who was very short and overweight. Mike wasn't sure about his status? Julio spent a lot of time with the drama club, so he was always around girls.

Todd entered the room, looking like he already had too much to drink. A couple of guys followed, carrying stacks of red cloth.

Todd told them to grab a red robe and remove all their clothing. When they protested about getting naked with no explanation, the answer was simple.

"Just do it, and when the night's over, you eight pledges will become brothers. As for Daniel and Julio, just trust me, you won't regret it. Besides, have I ever steered you wrong?"

Daniel and Julio shook their heads, confirming Todd had never led them astray, and began removing their clothes. The eight pledges followed suit. Mike was putting on his robe when one of the guys shouted, "Holy Shit, O'Neill! The rumors are true; you do have a horse cock!" Todd laughed, "Why do you think we gave him the pledge name Schlonger?"

Several guys laughed a bit at the joke, but no one laughed at how big Mike was, not even Raniel Mosley. "Damn dude, you sure you're not half black?" he asked Mike in jest. Raniel was easily two inches less than Mike.

After kidding around, the guys took a couple of final shots before they left the house.

"Man, the sheep are going to love you guys," one of the brothers called out, making everyone laugh. There was always a tradition in fraternities to tell pledges they would fuck some sheep as part of the initiation. No one knows who started it, but it always brought laughter for the current brothers, who already knew it was bullshit. However, for the pledges, there was nervousness that it could be true.

The nervousness was heightened when they were all blindfolded so they would not know where they were going. Then, they were told to link hands and were led out of the house and across campus.

Mike could hear students laughing at them while a few brothers made sheep noises.

When they finally arrived at their destination, they removed the blindfolds. They stood in a dimly-lit room. Besides the ten-red-robed participants, Todd was the only other person in the room. He arranged them into two groups of three and two groups of two. Group one comprised the two brothers, Daniel and Julio, plus Pledge Charlie, who Mike heard was quite the ladies' man. Mike was in the second group with two of his teammates from the swim team: Logan, and Steve. After Todd paired up the last two groups, a girl entered the room through a curtain. She wore a black cloak with a large hood and covered her face in a mask.

"Gentlemen, this is the Sergeant of Arms. You are to do everything she says. If you do, you will have an amazing night, and the eight pledges will be brothers once it's over. So do as she says without question, and have a fun time."

Kendra organized the first group, and they disappeared through the curtain.

"The rest of you guys can relax and have a couple of beers while we wait," Todd told the remaining guys as he plopped down in a cushy chair. "Those sheep aren't going anywhere," he said, laughing, opening a beer.

-----------

The first three guys were given explicit instructions by Kendra on what to do and not do. The instructions were simple. No talking, no physical violence, and no cumming inside the girl unless she said so. Later on, it was up to Kendra to pass on these instructions to each group.

The three young men now stood in front of Meredith. She slipped her cloak off her shoulders, and let it pool at her feet, gifting the guys a good look at her. The young men nervously scanned the room. It was a fairly intimidating scene with women dressed in masks and cloaks staring at them and a gorgeous half-naked brunette with big tits standing in front of them. They were ordered to drop their robes, which they did slowly while attempting to hide their dicks with their hands. A gong chimed in the background, signaling for the ritual to begin. Meredith wasted no time and dropped to her knees before the three Kappa Sigs. They didn't remove their hands from their groins, unsure if this was even real on what was about to happen.

Meredith pried Daniel's shaking hands away, "It's okay, boys. Let me show you a good time," she told them in a sultry voice.

Her mouth plunged down on Daniel's soft penis, while one hand went to Julio's dick and the other to Charlie's.

"Holy shit, this is really happening," Julio blurted out.

"Silence!" Kendra shouted at them. "No talking!"

Meredith had Daniel's prick hard in seconds, her warm wet mouth working wonders on his virgin dick. Her hands moved in rhythm, making the other two semi-hard.

Kayla watched her best friend servicing these three random guys. She thought she would be appalled by all this but was getting turned on instead. It had seemed like forever since she and Mike had been together, and Kayla had already been sexually charged for days. However, with everything going on at school, they had very few chances to be together, and an opportunity was missed because she was drunk and passed out. As a result, Kayla was long overdue for a mind-blowing orgasm. She could feel her nipples stiffen and dampness in her panties as she continued to watch Meredith rotate, sucking each guy's cock.

Within minutes Meredith had all three guys hard after sucking their dicks. She had just moved her mouth back to Daniel when he blew his load without warning.

"Oh my god, Uuuuhhhh," Daniel groaned as he shot his first load into Meredith's mouth without warning. Meredith quickly gulped it down while continuing to jack off the other two.

Daniel nervously spoke, "I'm so sorry. It happened so fast," he whispered to Meredith as she licked him clean.

"It's okay, honey, but I need you to get hard right away," Meredith told him. "Can you do that for me?"

Daniel nodded rapidly as Meredith began jerking him back to an erection.

Meredith had Julio deep in her mouth while she jerked on the other two. Charlie reached down, unhooking her laced bra and letting her enormous breasts spill out. The sight of Meredith's perfect tits was too much for Julio and Daniel. "I'm going to come," Julio moaned. Meredith deep-throated him just as he spewed his load of hot cum to the back of her throat. "Aaarrrggh," Julio cried out.

Thirty seconds later, Daniel exploded all over her hand, making him the first to come two times. Meredith's expert manipulations got her the first guy to exit in under five minutes. Naomi had told her that she needed to average twelve minutes per orgasm to complete the ritual in the allotted time. So if her mathematician pledge friend was correct, she was well ahead of the game.

1...345678