Kayla & Mike - College Days Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gong chimed, and the circle of Eta Theta Pi sisters all chanted in unison, "One!" Kendra grabbed Daniel, leading him out of the room.

Millie was not happy, "What kind of premature limp dicks did Todd send us?" she said loud enough for all to hear. Which made Meredith smile before she stuffed Charlie's cock back into her mouth.

Meredith knew she couldn't just jerk and blow every guy and make it in time, so it was time to up the ante. She rose from her knees and lay on the covered platform with her legs spread. Meredith beckoned Charlie and Julio to come to her.

Charlie wasted no time, positioning himself between her splayed legs and easing his throbbing cock into her. Julio stood near Meredith's head, and she quickly took him back into her mouth while her hand pumped his shaft.

Carol, the Head Mistress, leaned towards Millie. "It seems Meredith is doing quite well. She has some admirable skills."

Millie scowled, "Yeah, well, let's see what happens when the next guy comes out. It should be quite interesting."

-----------

Daniel entered the waiting area with a massive smile and quickly became the center of attention. So naturally, everyone wanted to know what was going on.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I came in her mouth," Daniel stated like he was in a sleepy trance.

"Whose mouth?" a pledge asked.

Daniel just sat and grinned. "It was unbelievable."

Mike was now worried. He thought this was all just some make-believe game to make them nervous and test them. Now, based on Daniel's reaction, it seemed he actually had sex with some girl. How in the hell was he going to get out of this?

Mike approached the Fraternity President, "Hey Todd, what the hell is going on? Are we really supposed to have sex?"

Todd remained seated and took a swig from his beer while he checked his phone. "Don't worry about it, O'Neill. You're up next."

Kendra grabbed Mike by the arm, leading him out of the room while explaining the rules.

"Are you serious?" Mike asked her. "I'm not doing this."

"Silence!" Kendra tersely told him as they entered the ritual chamber.

-------

It took a few seconds for Mike's eyes to adjust to the low light. Then, Kendra led him toward the center of the room, telling him to remove his robe.

Mike scanned the crowd of young women before he settled on the action right before him. Charlie was plowing into a girl who lay on her back while she gave Julio a blowjob.

"What the hell?" Mike blurted out.

He then heard his name in a whisper, "Mike?"

Turning to his right, he took a few seconds to realize it was Kayla under the mask and cloak.

"Kayla?" Then he looked down at the girl on the platform, "Meredith?" Mike didn't know what the hell was going on.

Kayla inched closer to him, "What in the hell are you doing here?"

"Me? What are you doing here?"

"Silence!" Kendra barked. "No talking, and drop the damn robe!"

Millie watched with delight at the interactions and waited for the fireworks to start.

Carol whispered, "Millie, you had Kappa Sig select Kayla's brother?"

Millie smiled wide. "Yep," she said, laughing.

Carol shook her head and was powerless to stop or change anything about the ritual. Meredith stopped sucking Julio when she heard Mike's voice and looked at him. Charlie was pumping into her frantically, making her moan with pleasure.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum," the Kappa Sig pledge cried out. Charlie quickly pulled out, breezed past Mike, and shoved his cock into Meredith's mouth. "Aaaahhhh," he groaned as he spewed his man juice into her mouth. When he was done, he looked at Mike. "Dude, get in there. She's a hot piece of ass."

Julio seeing an opening, moved from Meredith's head to between her legs and quickly mounted her. His hips moved frantically but not necessarily in a great rhythm.

"Uh, uh," Meredith moaned. Then, looking up at Mike, "It's okay, Mike. If you just come twice, it will all be over. I don't mind. I volunteered to do this." Charlie cut her off when he stuck his dick inside his mouth.

Mike's head was swimming. He looked at his sister. "This is the ritual that you couldn't tell me about?"

Kayla couldn't look him in the eyes. "It's okay, Mike. Meredith wanted to do this, so we could get into the sorority," she meekly told him.

Mike watched Julio banging away at his sister's best friend and felt like punching him in the face. This was so fucked up, he thought. There was no way he was going to have sex with Meredith in front of all these girls and the woman that he loved the most.

Mike shook his head, "I'm not doing this," and turned and left the room. Kayla watched her brother storm out. She smiled slightly, which was partially hidden behind her mask, feeling relieved.

A gasp echoed around the room as the Eta Theta Pi sisters watched the interactions.

Millie leaned back in her chair, grinning from ear to ear.

"You're one grade-A bitch, Millie," Carol told her, loud enough for some to hear.

--------

The curtain flew open as Mike stalked into the waiting room. He marched straight to Todd, who was checking his phone and drinking a beer.

"What the fuck, Todd? My sister and her best friend are in there."

Todd shrugged, "Sorry, man, I didn't know the details. Millie just told me to make sure you were one of the ten. So what's the big deal? I hear your sister's friend is hot and willing."

Mike looked down at the smug fraternity president. He just wanted to beat his face in. "Fuck this. I'm outta here." Mike began to walk away.

Todd kept sipping his beer. "Mike, if you leave, you won't be a brother."

Mike stormed back, kicking the chair Todd was sitting in, sending it and the President sprawling to the floor. Beer spilled everywhere, drenching Todd's shirt and jeans. "Fuck you, Todd. I quit."

This time Mike did not look back as Todd cursed him, swearing he would make Mike's life miserable.

-------

After Julio finished with his second orgasm and was escorted back to the chaotic waiting room. Kendra brought three Kappa Sig pledges into the ritual room, Logan, Steve, and Ted.

The three eager pledges wasted no time getting into the action. Meredith was now on her hands and knees while Charlie plowed into her from behind. The three new guys stood in a semi-circle in front of Meredith while she quickly gave each of their cock's attention with her mouth.

Meanwhile, Millie had been basking in her manipulation of the events. However, they were now down a penis. She could ask Todd to step in, but her selfish nature stopped her. A better idea popped into her head. Quickly, she texted Todd with the new plan, and a few minutes later, he confirmed everything was a go. Feeling empowered and satisfied, she leaned back into her chair, observing the live-action porn show. She had to admit "Fat Ass" was performing exceptionally well. Millie's hand slowly moved to her lap, pressing down until it hit her rapidly moistening pussy. She massaged her heated groin while watching Meredith take on four guys.

"Three," the chorus of sorority sisters chanted as Charlie erupted all over Meredith's back. This was the first time one of the guys didn't shoot their load down Meredith's throat. So, keeping Meredith clean was up to the other pledge sisters. Kayla quickly moved forward, cleaning her friend's back with a moist towel. This is totally fucked up, Kayla thought, having to clean cum off Meredith. However, she did seem to be enjoying herself.

Meredith was indeed having a great time. She was well ahead of schedule with three guys down in about twenty minutes, and thanks to Charlie had her first orgasm. It wasn't a mind-blowing release, but it did send her body into a heightened sexual drive.

A few minutes later, Meredith was once again on her back. One of the Kappa Sig pledges was thrusting into her swollen pussy, while she blew the other two.

"Aaahh, just like that, honey," Meredith gasped while her hands stroked the two young men. "Ooohh, you're going to make me come."

Meredith plunged her mouth onto one of the hard cocks as her orgasm coursed through her body. "Mmmmppff," she moaned while Logan shot a load in her mouth, and Ted came on her stomach. Seconds later, Steve came over her tits while she jerked him off.

The HONS didn't take long after that to register Meredith's accomplishments.

"Four," they said in unison. Quickly followed by "Five" and "Six."

Just as "Six" was chanted, two fresh, decently-hung cocks appeared at Meredith's head. All four pledge sisters wiped her down, removing the jizz that had been sprayed all over her. Meredith glanced at Kayla quickly, who gave her the "O.K." sign, letting her know she was doing great. In forty minutes, she had quickly dispatched six guys and was well on her way to completing the ritual.

Needing to change positions again, Meredith had one of the guys, Ben, lie down and quickly mounted him. The other Kappa Sig, Oscar, stood off to the side so she could blow him. Kayla admired her friend's skills as she watched Meredith's hips bouncing up and down, riding Ben. The moans and smell of sex took a toll on her as she was forced to watch the erotic spectacle. She scanned the room, noticing that practically all the sorority sisters were rubbing various parts of their bodies, even Head Mistress Carol.

Carol pulled her nipples through her outfit while her other hand disappeared up her gown. Some of the sisters didn't seem to mind if anyone watched them. Becca, a senior, had her legs draped over the arms of her chair with her chemise hiked up past her navel while two of her fingers plunged in and out of her perfectly-groomed mound. The room had become a chorus of groans. Of course, Millicent Tiffany Garnett, the Pledge Mistress from Hell, was her usual stoic self. Kayla could see she was trying to get off but was doing it in such a subtle way that Kayla wasn't sure if she was actually enjoying it. Millie's hand continued to press down into her covered groin and move in casual circles. They locked eyes for a moment. Millie glared and smirked at the pledge. Seconds later, the smirk was replaced by a contained gasp as Millie's orgasm ripped through her body, making her eyes close for a few seconds. Kayla could feel her pussy burning and dripping. Luckily, being a pledge, she was not dressed provocatively, just a simple blouse and jeans. Still, at this rate, she figured she would begin soaking through her pants any minute now. Looking at her fellow pledges, she could see they were in the same state as she was. Francesca's mouth hung slightly open as her legs slowly moved back and forth, trying desperately to fulfill the itch in her vagina. Chrissy was practically sweating as she stared intently at the action, and the reserved Naomi stood with her arms folded over her chest, but Kayla could see she was gently rubbing her nipples.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming. Arrrggghhh," Meredith yelled as her best orgasm of the night hit her. The two Kappa Sigs weren't far behind, one shooting his load on her bouncing tits, and the other pulled out and came on her stomach.

Minutes later, "Seven" echoed around the room, although now it was a mixture of a chant and moan from the sexually energized sisters.

As Ben exited the room, Oscar took a moment to have Meredith all to himself. Then he asked her to get on all fours and quickly slid into her from behind.

"Uuuhhh," Meredith moaned as Oscar went balls deep. "You've got a great cock," she groaned as he moved his hips back and forth. Oscar definitely had the biggest penis Meredith had encountered so far during the ritual and the most staying power. She wondered why the last two Kappa Sigs hadn't appeared as of yet, but at the moment, she didn't care. Oscar's cock hammered into her, sending pleasure coursing through her body. He leaned forward and grabbed her huge swinging tits, giving them a firm squeeze.

"Yes, squeeze my tits. Fuck me harder," Meredith encouraged. It was time for her to up her game a bit since Oscar was lasting longer than any of the previous guys. She figured a little dirty talk would quicken the results.

Meredith's body rocked back and forth from the pounding. "Oh, your big cock feels so good. I want you to come on my tits," she said, trying to coax Oscar.

Kayla's pussy was now an inferno as she watched her best friend getting fucked hard from behind. She watched Meredith's 36D breasts swing back and forth in an erotic trance. Then, the sound of a gasp from the entire room snapped her attention back to the moment. Kayla looked over to the entrance to the room and saw what the ladies were excited about.

Two of the largest black men Kayla had ever seen entered the room. They didn't even bother wearing the robes and walked in buck-naked. She recognized them immediately as Raniel and Reggie Mosley, stars of the football team. Kayla guessed walking around naked wasn't unusual for athletes, and the current situation seemed to have no effect on them other than their penises were quickly getting hard.

Kayla had never seen a black guy's cock before but had heard all the stereotypical rumors of their size. It would seem the stories were true. Since her brother had a monster-sized member, the sight of Raniel's and Reggie's didn't surprise her, but their appearance shocked the rest of the audience. Kayla surmised that the brothers were in the eight-inch plus range based on her comparison to Mike's. However, their girth was definitely larger than Mike's.

Kayla looked over at Millie, who stared back with an evil grin.

Meredith hadn't noticed their entrance since she was facing the other way and still getting pounded by Oscar. "You gonna come for me?" she asked the pledge.

"I'm almost there," Oscar croaked.

Meredith quickly turned around and grabbed Oscar's cock, placing it between her tits. She pushed them together, sliding the massive mounds of flesh up and down his slick throbbing shaft. At this time, she finally noticed the two giant men strutting toward her. Her eyes went wide at the sight of the enormous cock and balls that were bobbing between their legs.

"Holy shit," Meredith whispered. 'Talk about a grand finale,' she thought.

"Aaahhh," Oscar groaned as his red-hot cock erupted. Cum sprayed all over Meredith's breasts, covering them with his pearl white juice.

While Oscar was led out of the room, Meredith's pledge sisters cleaned her up for the final two participants.

"Eight," the course of moaning young women chanted.

It had taken Meredith one hour to dispense of eight guys. She had about three decent orgasms during that time and figured it would be a piece of cake with an hour to go, and only two guys left. As her friends cleaned her up, she swept her moistened hair to one side. She felt pretty good at this point, a little tired and sticky, but she was ready to take on these two well-hung studs. Meredith had never been with a black guy before, never mind twins. She had never even thought about putting twins on her list. It looked like Meredith would be able to check off several things on her "Fuck-It List."

Raniel and Reggie flanked Meredith. They towered over her as she craned her neck to look at them. Raniel's hand began rubbing Meredith's ass while Reggie massaged her heaving full breasts.

"Damn girl, you've got a fantastic booty," Raniel told her.

"And those tits are pretty fantastic, too," Reggie added.

Meredith reached out, grabbing a cock in each hand. Her diminutive hands barely wrapped around the dark-skinned monster shafts. "God, your cocks are big," she said, continuing the compliments that were thrown around.

Meredith wasted no time and dropped to her knees, taking Raniel in her mouth first while her other hand stroked Reggie. She continued sucking and stroking, alternating between the two mammoth men. Her mouth was stretched, trying to take in their unbelievable manhoods, and they seemed to be twins in the cock department as well.

After about ten minutes of sucking and stroking, Meredith decided to move things along. These two guys would be more work than the previous, and she sensed they weren't even close to cumming.

Meredith had Reggie lie on the platform and straddled him. Slowly she lowered herself onto his stiff pole, letting herself get used to his size. Luckily for her, this wasn't the biggest penis she had ever fucked; that award was still held by Mike. However, these guys were pretty close, and there were two of them.

When she finally got Reggie completely inside her, she took a moment and a huge deep breath. His enormous shaft stretched her well-worked pussy, making her already close to coming.

"Aaaah, fuck, you feel so good," Meredith moaned as she rocked her hips. Reaching over, she grabbed Raniels twitching monster and began blowing him.

"Mmmmpppff," she groaned around the cock in her mouth. Her hips picked up speed, plunging her hot, flooding pussy down on Reggie's massive rod.

Seconds later, she pulled Raniel's cock out of her mouth but kept jerking him off, "Oh fuck! Shit, I'm cumming," her hips stopped moving while the pleasure coursed through her. Reggie, however, wasn't content for her to just sit there and grabbed her by the hips, bouncing Meredith up and down on his aching penis. Raniel grabbed her breasts with his massive hands, pinching her swollen nipples.

Meredith's head whipped backward as the orgasm intensified, "Aaaah, Holy fuck, I'm still cumming," she screamed.

As the pleasure began to subside, the brothers swapped places. Meredith's body was somewhat limp after the amount of intense pleasure, but the two hulkish football players had no problem moving her around.

Raniels furiously thrust his hips up and down into Meredith's feverish mound while Reggie shoved his cum coated cock into her mouth.

Finally, after thirty minutes had elapsed and another Meredith orgasm, the two brothers came. Reggie shot his massive load into Meredith's mouth while Raniels lifted her up and sprayed all over her tits.

Meredith was in an orgasmic bliss state. Her hair and skin were soaked with sweat, and her eyes were dulled like she was on drugs. But, in this case, the drug was orgasms.

"Are you okay, Meredith?" Kayla asked while she and the other pledges cleaned up their friend.

A content and blissful smile spread across Meredith's face, "Never better," she softly said. "How much time is left?" she asked Kayla as her wits clarified.

Kayla looked at her watch. "You have thirty minutes, but it took you that long with these two for the first time."

Meredith shook her head, trying to regain focus, "Thanks, Sweetie. I got this." Meredith lay on her back as the pledges cleared the area, beckoning the two brothers with her finger. "Ready for round two?"

Reggie quickly went between her legs, sliding in easily, while Raniel put his cock into her warm mouth.

Reggie moved her legs onto his chest, as they couldn't even reach his shoulders, and began pounding into her. Their skins slapped together, and the sound echoed around the room. Raniel grabbed the back of Meredith's head and began ramming his giant cock back and forth, face-fucking her furiously.

Meredith welcomed the two brothers fucking her with some fury. Hoping that they would climax soon and the ritual would be over. However, the twins were far from coming, but Meredith was about to orgasm again.

"Mmmmppff," she groaned around Raniel's wide shaft. She spat his cock out so she could breathe as the climax built inside her. Her body arched off the platform when it hit while her legs trembled on Reggie's chest. "Oh god, it's unbelievable how good it feels," she cried.

Reggie continued slamming into Meredith, making the climax continue. Her entire body shook and vibrated. Raniel shoved his cock back inside her mouth. Meredith gobbled it up, sucking hard on the thick head and shaft.

A few minutes later, they changed positions with Raniel on his back, Meredith bouncing down on his stiff cock, and Reggie getting blown.

1...345678