Kayla & Mike - College Days Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a better orgasm than the first one, but not nearly enough to satisfy the pent-up sexual hunger inside of her.

Kayla was breathing hard. She stared into her brother's green eyes. "You feel so good, Mike." Her brother continued thrusting into her still-on-fire pussy.

"How you doing, Sweetie?" he asked, kissing her lightly.

Kayla closed her eyes, savoring the feeling of her brother's cock filling her with each upward thrust. "Better, but..aaahhh. I think...ooohh...I'm going to need you to really fuck me hard."

Mike knew what she needed. He grabbed onto her round ass, standing up with his cock still buried deep inside her. They had done this before, so Kayla knew to wrap her legs around his waist, securing them together. Mike carried his sister while she nuzzled his neck and headed into his bedroom. He gently laid her back onto the edge of the bed and leaned in to kiss her.

Mike slowly withdrew his well-lubricated cock from her. "Roll over," he commanded.

Kayla quickly got on her hands and knees with her feet just barely dangling off the side of the bed. She stretched out like a cat in the sun. Her ass in the air wiggling in anticipation.

Mike paused, admiring the view of Kayla's glistening swollen pussy. The one thing he had learned from his sister was to enjoy the smell and taste of one another. She claimed it was like a drug to her. Mike had to admit that she did taste fantastic. Kayla had asked him recently, in a drunken stupor, if he called her Sweetie because she was sweet. The answer was yes, in every way. He would give her what she needed, just not what she expected.

Mike knelt behind her upturned ass and dove his face between her firm cheeks. His tongue hit her clit, then traveled up as her juices coated it until he licked her taint and puckered hole.

Kayla giggled and moaned at the unexpected sensation, making her shove her ass back into her brother's face.

Mike's hands caressed her firm cheeks while he ate her, savoring Kayla's sweet nectar. He sensed she was getting close to coming but wanted her to experience a more unexpected pleasure.

"Mmmmm, Mike, your tongue feels amazing. I'm so close. Don't stop," Kayla begged.

Mike kept licking a little more until he knew she was about to cum, then stopped and rose to his feet. He paused briefly, making Kayla squirm. "Hey, why did you stop? I was just about to come," she whimpered, shaking her ass at him.

Mike grabbed his hard shaft, leaned in, and pushed his throbbing cock slowly into his sister's welcoming entrance. He kept going until he was all the way in, and his pubic hair touched her ass.

Kayla's moaned loudly, "Oh Mike, you're in me so deep."

Mike could feel her vagina squeezing his manhood as he remained still. He reached under with his hand, palming her clit, rubbing gently in a circular motion.

Kayla's orgasm, which had been halted when Mike stopped licking, rushed up, erupting in her body. The inner walls of her pussy began spasming around Mike's amazing cock, trying to milk it.

"Aaahhhh," Kayla groaned as she ground her ass against her brother's groin.

Mike relished the feeling of Kayla's pussy squeezing his throbbing shaft. Then, just as his sister's climax started to ebb, he began thrusting to prolong her pleasure. His hips moved back and forth at a steady rhythm, and Mike could see her cream all over his penetrating cock.

As he picked up speed, Mike reached out, grabbing her hair slightly and pulling back on it. The room filled with the sounds of the siblings' skin smacking into each other and Kayla's constant moaning.

Kayla was in a state of utter bliss. Her brother's rock-hard cock filled every part of her lusting womanhood, while the feeling of her hair being pulled pushed her towards a climax that she desperately needed. He continued picking up speed and force, slamming into her beautiful ass.

"Aaaahh, ooohhh, fuck me, big brother," she screamed in a throaty lust-filled voice. "Oh god, I'm going to come so hard."

Mike continued to plow into her as Kayla's climax rippled through every inch of her body. Her pussy clutched at his thrusting shaft while she trembled with sexual relief. Finally, it was too much for Mike to take. He felt his balls heat up and stir.

Kayla felt her brother's shaft grow bigger and hotter, knowing he was going to blow his load. Trying to catch her breath, she told him, "Mike, I need you to come in my mouth."

Mike pulled out immediately, and Kayla spun around on the bed. She plunged her mouth onto his cock just as it began spewing hot cum down her throat. Kayla grabbed the base of his shaft and heated balls, massaging them, trying to get every drop of her brother's delicious cum.

Spent and exhausted, they lay side by side partially on the bed. Kayla's hand swept over Mike's broad chest while both breathed heavily.

"God, I love you, Mike."

Mike smiled, and turned towards her. "I love you too, Kayla. Are you going to spend the night?"

Kayla smiled, and then her eyes went wide. "Oh shit. I forgot about Meredith." She bolted from the bed towards the bathroom.

Mike got in bed under the covers. He closed his eyes, relishing the intense release from moments ago.

"Mike?"

Opening his eyes, Kayla stood in the doorway. He soaked in every part of her nude body as she twirled her red hair.

"Can Meredith stay over as well? I don't want her walking home alone this late."

"Sure. Is she okay?"

Kayla smiled. "Yeah, just exhausted. Much like the rest of us. Can she borrow a shirt?"

Mike gestured towards his closet. "Top drawer."

Kayla quickly found an old AC/DC t-shirt and returned to the bathroom. Mike closed his eyes again, basking in the rapture.

"Mike?"

When he opened his eyes this time, Meredith stood at the door with his t-shirt on that stopped about mid-thigh, holding hands with his nude sister.

"Can Meredith sleep in here with us?"

Mike hesitated to answer for a second. The last time they slept in the same bed was at the end of an incredible threesome night.

"I promise, just sleeping." Meredith held her hands up in surrender.

Mike grabbed the covers on each side of him and peeled them back, creating a space for each. The young women quickly jumped in bed, Meredith on Mike's right and Kayla on the left. They snuggled up next to him. Hands crossed over his bare chest, caressing his muscles. Mike kissed the top of Meredith's head.

"Thanks, Mike. You're the best," Meredith said before she yawned, her face buried into his shoulder.

He looked at his sister. "Yes, you are the best big brother ever," Kayla told him. Their lips gently touched in a sleepy kiss. She laid her face on his chest.

The three friends snuggled, quickly falling asleep content and happy, dreaming about the future.

-----------

The rest of Kayla and Mike's freshmen fall semester preceded rapidly. Before they knew it, it was time to go home for the holidays. This year, Thanksgiving would be at their Mom's sister's house, and at Christmas, the holiday would be at their home.

Their Aunt had two beautiful children, Aubrey and David. After Meredith, Aubrey was the closest person Kayla had as a sister, and David and Mike were like brothers.

Usually, Kayla and Mike looked forward to the holidays and seeing their cousins. However, this year things were more awkward. They had become accustomed to sleeping together and making love whenever they could. Unfortunately, none of that would happen while they were at their Aunts or home. It was like trying to quit a vice cold turkey. It sucked!

They stole kisses and hugs when they could, but with a house full of people, those times were few and far between. One time, Kayla slid into the bathroom while Mike was doing his business, just for a kiss. But, of course, when they tried to exit, their Mom stood outside the door waiting to go in. Luckily, Mike was first and distracted her long enough for Kayla to slip out unseen.

Like all Holidays, they went by fast, and it was time for the spring semester. It was joyful for the siblings since it meant that Kayla and Meredith would move into Mike's apartment. Now the two incestuous lovers could be together all the time, and although Kayla and Meredith were supposed to be sharing the other room, it basically became Meredith's with Kayla's stuff in it.

Mike followed Kayla's suggestion, signing up for the spring semester's Scuba course. Spending time out on the ocean with his sister was a lot of fun. He was pretty sure she relished knowing more about the activity than he did, but he loved how knowledgeable she was about the water environment and all it held. The one thing he could have done without was the constant attention Kayla received from the other male students, especially Chad Maynard. Watching them gawk when she had to bend over or the lewd comments that he overheard was difficult. Kayla, of course, was oblivious to the horny young men's actions, quickly dismissing Mike's concerns. "They're just friends, Mike," she told him. "No need to be jealous." So, Mike let it go, keeping his feelings about the situation to himself.

As the warmer air graced the University, it was time for Greek Week, where all the Sororities and Fraternities competed against each other in a series of athletic competitions. Unfortunately, it was always a difficult time for Eta Theta Pi. Though they were a highly regarded sorority with brilliant and influential sisters, they were horrible at Greek Week. The HONS hadn't won the event in more than a decade. Their best finish during this span was fourth out of ten, while the rest of the years saw them near or at the bottom. It was an annoying fact that irritated most of the alumni.

However, thanks to Kayla, Meredith, and Francesca, who, it turned out, was a phenomenal ping pong player, Eta Theta Pi equaled their best finish coming in fourth. This feat helped propel the young ladies in the eyes of the other sisters, except for Millie, of course.

Using their new popularity Kayla and Meredith decided to run for offices inside the sorority. Meredith ran for Social Chairwoman, the position responsible for all the parties, mixers, and social events. While Kayla ran for Pledge Mistress, determined to change the pledging process for the better. They easily won the voting, and Alexis, Kayla's sorority big sister, beat Millicent Tiffany Garnett for Head Mistress. That particular vote was a landslide.

As for Mike, it was difficult at first not getting into Kappa Sig and dealing with Todd Blackman, the swim team's Captain. The one thing that made it easier was that all his friends and teammates liked and supported Mike. Many privately told him that they hated Todd, but they could do nothing to get him into the fraternity. As for swimming, it was going to be about Mike's ability that would either propel him or keep him down the depth chart, and there was nothing Todd could do about it.

The last swim meet of the year was for the Conference title against Central University. Mike was originally going to attend Central until he began a torrid love affair with his sister. He could not have been apart from her for a school year. Even with all the crap that had gone down at Coastal, it was nothing compared to the emptiness he would have felt without Kayla.

Coastal had never beaten Central University in any sport, ever. It had been a long track record of futility that started way before Mike and Kayla were even born.

Mike looked up at the scoreboard. Staring at it for a long time, double-checking the possible outcome of his meet. The last event, which was Mike's best event, was the 50m freestyle. If Coastal could win the event, they would win the meet.

The stands were partially full at the beginning of the meet. Thanks to Kayla for bringing all the sisters of Eta Theta Pi and the brothers of Kappa Sig there to support Todd. However, as word got out about how the meet was going. The pool area was packed, filled with hundreds of cheering and screaming college students.

Mike stood near the starting blocks dressed in nothing but a tiny speedo. But, of course, when you had a penis the size that Mike did, there was no hiding what you were packing. He even heard some comments from some female students wondering why they didn't attend all the swim meets if they could see a cock like that.

Mike fixed his goggles on his face and scooped up some pool water to coat his body. His lane was next to Todd's, and Todd was next to the best swimmer in the Conference from Central.

"Hey, Shlonger, make sure you don't get near the lane lines and fuck up my swim," Todd called out to him. "I'm about to make history."

Todd Blackman was the best swimmer on the team by far, hence being Captain. However, Mike had been steadily improving. After everything that went down with Todd during the ritual night, Mike used his anger as a motivator.

Mike decided not to verbally reply but did flip him the bird just as they stepped up to the starting blocks. He briefly looked at the stands. Kayla and Meredith were going crazy, jumping up and down and calling his name. His heart beat faster at seeing his sister and her support of him.

The 50m freestyle was the premier event in swimming. It was fast and furious, and those who won it were considered the best swimmer, even though the longer events were harder.

Mike was so focused that he didn't even remember hearing the starting gun. His body just reacted to the sound. He swam as hard as he could like he desperately needed to get to Kayla, and the only way was across this pool. The first sound he did hear after he touched the wall was the eruption from the crowd. The noise was deafening. He casually looked around before looking up at the results board. In the lane next to him, Todd smacked the water in disgust.

'Crap, we must have lost,' Mike thought, but why was everyone cheering? He then heard his name being screamed. He looked up into the stands as he whipped off his goggles. Kayla and Meredith hugged as they jumped up and down, holding their index fingers and pointing at him. They were screaming, "You're number one!"

Mike finally looked up at the overhead scoreboard, seeing his name in first place. "Holy shit, I finished first?"

The elite swimmer from Central swam over to Mike, congratulating him on the victory, as did everyone except for Todd. Coastal had finally beaten Central.

Later, Mike was one of the last ones to exit after getting dressed. The young men celebrated quite a lot inside the locker room. Everyone had a fantastic time except for Todd, who was scolded by the coach for being selfish. Mike later learned the coach and the other team leaders stripped him of his Captaincy.

When he entered the hallway, Kayla was waiting for him. Her smile beamed with pride as she jumped into his arms. "I'm so proud of you," she told him.

He hugged her briefly but stopped, unsure of who was around. What he wanted to do with her could never be explained as brotherly.

"Need to be careful," he whispered to her.

She looked around. The halls were clearing, with everyone heading out into the night's air. Kayla grabbed his hand and led him into a room across the hall.

Her arms snaked around his neck. "You were amazing." She pulled his head towards her. Their lips smashed together. Mike circled his arms around her waist, pulling her into him. They continued to kiss, unable to stop as they celebrated the joyous moment.

Unbeknownst to the incestuous lovers, Millie's minions, Darlene and Charlene, caught a glimpse of Kayla pulling Mike into the room. The two HONS peered through the glass in the door witnessing the passionate kiss.

They looked at each other. "We've got to tell Millie," they said in unison.

To be continued in Kayla & Mike College Days - Sophomore Year.

1...345678