Kayla & Mike - College Days Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millicent Tiffany Garnett rolled her eyes. "Wow, that was pathetic. The correct response is 'Yes, Pledge Mistress' or 'Yes, Millicent.' I'll try again. Do I make myself clear?"

Conflicting responses to the two choices followed, with three girls choosing one and Kayla and Meredith choosing the other. None of the five spoke up with much conviction.

The sorority sisters in the background laughed at the pledges' awkwardness. It was all part of the ritual. Every sister experienced the same thing in the beginning. It was up to the Pledge Mistress to guide them and turn them into Eta Theta Pis.

Millicent hung her head, shaking it back and forth. "It seems I have a lot of work to do with you five. So here goes, last chance. Do I make myself clear?"

Meredith quickly got everyone's attention, informing them of the response they should all say and reminding them to make it loud.

"YES, PLEDGE MISTRESS!" they all yelled in unison.

Millicent smirked, "Well well, not bad. Not great, but not bad. I will now give you your pledge names and your Pledge Pin and notebook that you will always carry with you."

The Pledge Mistress stepped before Kayla, looking her up and down. Millicent handed her the pin and notebook, "Your name will be Fire Crotch," she exclaimed before shaking Kayla's hand.

The sorority sisters roared with laughter in the background. The pledge names were always given to embarrass the pledge, using some attribute of the person and turning into a funny negative connotation. In this case, Kayla's red hair was the focus.

Kayla amused herself, thinking they had no idea of how much of a Fire Crotch she actually had.

Millicent went down the line dishing out the humiliating names. Meredith received "Fat Ass," and Francesca got "Flat Top." Although Francesca had a bigger butt than Meredith, she was not well endowed in the chest area and thus the designations. Naomi was next and got "Q Tip" based on her hair, and finally, Chrissy was given "Munchkin" due to her height, or lack thereof.

When it was over, all the sisters shook their hands and wished them well. As they walked back to their dorm rooms, which they found out were all in the same building, they giggled and laughed at what was to come.

Kayla clutched Meredith's arm, "Thank you," she whispered into her B.F.F.'s ear and kissed her cheek.

Meredith looked at her with a quizzical look, "What for?"

"Making me do this. I think it's going to be a lot of fun. Heck, we already made friends with three wonderful girls," she said, gesturing to the other pledges who walked ahead of them. "Although some of it is embarrassing, I figure what's the worst that they could possibly make us do?"

-----------

While Kayla was off having the "The Time of Her Life" with Meredith and her new sorority, Mike was figuring out his own path. As usual, Mike spent a lot of time at the pool, swimming lap after lap. When he was alone and without Kayla, his horniness would escalate, and this was the best remedy. Luckily, it enabled him to meet some guys who also enjoyed swimming, and some were on the college swim team.

After a couple of sessions with the swim coach, Mike made the team easily. He always enjoyed the thrill of swim meets, and now he could do it collegially. He started hanging out with a few of his teammates, and they invited him to a fraternity rush party at Kappa Sig. It was a fun evening, and Mike was accepted to pledge. Kappa Sig was a reasonably large fraternity, and if everyone from the twenty-member pledge class made it, they would be by far the largest at the University. Things were starting to take shape for Mike for his freshman year, and at the moment he was pleased with how quickly everything had worked itself out.

-----------

A few weeks later, Kayla and Mike were doing well in school and working their way through the pledging process.

It was a beautiful evening for the latest sorority test, and the sisters had some fun planned for the pledges. Up until then, most of the gatherings had been about learning the Greek alphabet and trying to remember things about the current sisters, like where they were from or what their major was. Simple things in theory, but much more complicated when you're standing outside and having fifteen girls scream at you when you fucked up. Tonight was going to be different. Tonight was the scavenger hunt.

They all met at the sorority house, and the current sisters were already a few Mimosas in when the pledges showed up. The girls were given a time allotment of two hours to gather the twenty-five items on the list. Failure to achieve everything would lead to some form of punishment that was not revealed to the hopeful pledges. It was known through the grapevine that in the history of Eta Theta Pi, only three pledge classes out of forty-nine had ever accumulated all twenty-five items. It was a daunting task, but Kayla, Meredith, Chrissy, Naomi, and Francesca were determined to be the fourth pledge class to accomplish the feat.

The young ladies sat in Francesca's old sky-blue Honda Civic to devise a strategy to ensure their success. Meredith had become the group's de-facto leader and read aloud each item for discussion. Some of the things were a little strange, like getting a menu from Patty's Place, a popular local diner, signed by the cook and manager, but in all the list wasn't overly complicated until Meredith reached the last item.

"A picture of a ten-inch erect penis," she read aloud.

All the girls giggled, and Kayla played along, laughing a bit. She immediately thought of Mike's immense cock, and how much she missed it. It had been several days since they had even seen each other, never mind having sex. School and pledging activities had kept them apart and insanely busy. Kayla's pussy immediately moistened at the thought of her brother's huge cock plunging in and out of her.

"Where in the hell are we going to get that?" Naomi pondered. "That's a really big dick."

Meredith was in the front seat and slowly turned around, making eye contact with Kayla. Their eyes locked, and Meredith raised her eyebrows. Kayla knew what she was thinking and didn't like her idea one bit. She silently shook her head, mouthing "No" to her best friend. Meredith responded by shaking her head, "Yes."

Chrissy was seated between Naomi and Kayla in the back, noticing the silent communication. "What's going on with you two? Do ya'll know where we can get a picture of a ten-inch dick?"

Meredith attempted to get her friend off the hook, "Ladies, anyone know of a guy with a ten-inch dick?"

The other girls besides Kayla all shook their heads. "No."

"I heard from my big sister that the last item on the list is the one most of the other pledge classes never get," Francesca informed her pledge sisters.

Meredith stared back at her friend. "Kayla?"

Kayla rolled her eyes and massaged her forehead, "Oh, alright. I know where we can get the picture," she reluctantly told them.

Chrissy looked at her. "You do? Where, or should I say who?"

Kayla closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. "My brother," she said in a defeated tone.

All the girl's eyes except Meredith's went wide. "Your brother!" Naomi said in amazement. "You've seen your brother's penis?"

Chrissy turned to Naomi, "Don't be judgy. I've seen my brother's penis, but it was nowhere close to ten inches." Chrissy asked Kayla, "Are you sure it's ten inches?"

Kayla needed to proceed carefully, so she didn't slip up and get into deeper trouble than she already was. "I'm pretty sure. I caught him jerking off once, and it's a monster."

Meredith changed the subject, trying to protect Kayla from further embarrassment. "Okay, girls, here's the plan. Let's start banging out these items, and we'll save the last item for last. Agreed?"

"Agreed," all the girls, including Kayla, responded in unison.

Francesca drove them around town as the team collected item after item. When they hit the item calling for a 36D bra, Meredith was about to remove her shirt to unhook it when Naomi handed her a turquoise lace bra.

"Huh, we have the same bra size. We're definitely comparing our boobs one night after a few drinks," Meredith exclaimed, making everyone laugh.

At Patty's Place, the availability of large breasts paid off when Naomi and Meredith agreed to flash the chef and manager in exchange for a signed menu. The employees loved this time of year as the form of payment had been going on for years, which was unknown to the pledges.

They had about forty minutes to go when Francesca pulled up in front of Mike's apartment. All the girls unhooked their seat belts, ready to follow Kayla inside.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Where do you think you're all going?" Kayla asked.

"We're coming with you," Francesca responded, looking at her in the rearview mirror.

"Oh no, you're not. Look, girls, this will be a little embarrassing for me and, more importantly, my brother. I think it best if I do this alone. So you four need to wait in the car."

"Kayla's right, ladies. We'll stay here and listen to some tunes," Meredith added, aiding her friend. "Just remember, Sweetie, we only have forty minutes to go."

Kayla nodded her head and exited the car.

---------------

Mike was sitting on the couch doing a homework assignment when a soft knock came at the front door. "Mike?" Kayla called out softly.

"Come in," he said, confused about why she wouldn't just come in.

The door cracked open, and his sister popped her head through, "Got a second?"

Mike looked at her, confused. "I have all the time in the world for you. You didn't need to knock. In a few months, this will be your place too."

Kayla peered at the street and the car full of young women as she slowly closed the door.

"What's up with you? Why are you being so weird? I thought you had a sorority function tonight?"

Kayla turned around and leaned her back against the front door. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before she spoke. "I need a big favor," she said, the pun not lost on her.

"Uh oh. I sense something huge is going on," Mike responded.

Kayla stifled a laugh, snorting a bit at her brother's unaware joke. She crossed the room and gently sat on the couch with Mike. She stared at her hands while she told him her dilemma.

"You're kidding?" Mike asked when she finished. Kayla shook her head.

"Why me?"

Kayla sighed, finally looking into his eyes, "Well, dear brother, you might be unaware that you are like a Unicorn. Unfortunately, you are the only man any of us know with a really big dick, and that's why I'm here." She bowed her head in the humiliation of asking her brother, her lover, for this ridiculous favor.

Mike moved closer to her and lifted her bowed head with his hand. "I'll do it. I know asking me to do this is embarrassing, and quite frankly, I know how you feel. But, lucky for me, when my fraternity made us do the same thing, my pledge brothers knew plenty of girls with big tits. Otherwise, I might have been forced to ask Meredith for her bra."

Kayla grabbed his hand, "Really? You're a lifesaver. I really didn't want to ask you," she threw her arms around Mike and kissed him. Their lips remained smashed together for a few seconds.

"So, how do you want to do this?" Mike asked her.

Kayla smiled before biting her lip, "I can give you a hand."

It was Mike's turn to snort and stifle a laugh, "Okay, but you're really going to need to stop with the unintentional puns and innuendo. I don't think you'll get the desired results if you keep making me laugh."

Kayla slid to the floor and moved between Mike's legs. She leaned in and kissed him, her tongue gently caressing his. "Just relax. I'll take good care of you."

Her sultry voice made Mike's cock twitch as his sister unbuckled his pants, whisking them off his legs along with his underwear. Kayla unbuttoned her blouse, giving her brother an eyeful of her deep cleavage.

She grabbed his flaccid but growing shaft in her hand, kissing the reddish head with her puckered lips. Immediately the tip of Mike's cock swelled as his manhood began to stiffen. Kayla's hand gently massaged the skin up and down.

Kayla began licking the underside of Mike's swelling member, swirling her tongue around the growing mushroomed-shaped head. She brought the tip to her lips, letting it slowly pass through and inside her mouth.

The taste was exquisite to Kayla. She loved how her brother tasted and smelled and could never get enough of it. The last agonizing couple of days, when they were forced apart, faded quickly while Kayla sucked on his growing penis. She savored every sensation while her head bobbed up and down on Mike's red-hot shaft.

While Kayla sucked and licked every part of her brother's cock, her hands gently wrapped around his shaft and worked in unison with her mouth.

Mike's head leaned against the couch. "Oh, sis, that feels so good," he moaned. His eyes were partially closed as he relished the amazing blowjob. His hand went to the back of her head, playing with her hair as it rose up and down to Kayla's rhythm.

Kayla took one of her hands, moving it from her brother's cock, and began massaging his cum-filled balls. Gently she caressed them while she slid her lips down his raging hard-on until her mouth nuzzled the sensitive man orbs. Then, her mouth kissed and sucked each ball slowly. His manly smell and taste sent Kayla's sex drive to a new gear.

She hungrily devoured his fully erect cock, stuffing as much of it down her throat. Again and again, she deep-throated her brother, attempting to get all his ten inches down her throat. It was an impossible feat, but Kayla was lost to cock-sucking lust. She furiously licked and sucked his cock and swelling balls. Her hands moved up and down his rock-hard shaft, sliding easily over the saliva-coated cock. Her eyes locked on her brothers, escalating the eroticism.

Mike stared at her sister while she manipulated him like never before. "Oh my god, Kayla," he moaned. "I'm going to cum soon."

Kayla didn't respond, continuing to work her mouth and hands around her brother's manhood. She couldn't get enough of the feel and taste. Her only goal was for him to release his magnificent nectar in her mouth. She needed it more than ever.

Mike's head was swimming from the pleasure his sister gave him. His hands were on the back of her head, riding up and down with her every movement. It took the little voice in the back of his mind to remind him why she was here, the picture.

"Kayla," he croaked. "You gotta get the picture." The words barely escaped his lips while he moaned.

It took every ounce of willpower for Kayla to stop. Finally, she released him from her mouth. Spit dripped down her chin while her lust-filled eyes stared at his over-heated cock. Her hands still lightly stroked his shaft while she stared at her prize, licking her lips.

Mike stood up, taking control of the situation. He grabbed her phone and a ruler he had been using for homework. Quickly he snapped a couple of pictures, showing his sister the results. Kayla grabbed her phone and glanced at the photos. There was no doubt he was ten inches, and in fact, due to her expert manipulations, Mike exceeded that mark every so slightly.

Unable to speak, she tossed the phone on the couch and plunged her mouth back on her brother's aching penis. Then, furiously she slid her lips up and down while one hand jerked him off and the other caressed his balls.

Mike grabbed the back of her head with both hands, his breathing was labored, and the erotic pleasure was overwhelming. He felt his nut sack churning. Then, Mike started buckling his hips, face fucking his little sister.

Kayla worked in the concert of her brother's rhythm, taking as much of his dick down her throat as she could. Her hand massaged his balls, feeling them grow hotter and hotter.

"Oh, Kayla," he groaned. "Here it comes," he cried as he started to orgasm.

Kayla stopped moving her head and used both hands to jerk his shaft. She felt the first blast of hot cum hit the back of her throat, which she greedily gulped down. Her hands kept stoking him, determined to get every drop out of Mike's seed out of his enormous balls.

When Mike's final ejaculation was released, he fell backward onto the couch. He managed to open his eyes, watching Kayla scoop up his cum from around her mouth with a finger and suck on it. When she was done cleaning herself, she moved forward and licked and sucked her brother's deflating penis clean.

Kayla leaned back with her eyes closed, licking her lips. She would never be able to get enough of Mike's cum. It was the most incredible thing she had ever tasted in her life. Kayla was so horny, and his nectar made her hormones rage.

Just then, her phone buzzed, alerting her to a text message. Kayla's eyes popped open, and she attempted to get her wits about her. She grabbed her phone, looking at the text. It was from Meredith.

"Shit!" Kayla responded to her friend's message. She looked at Mike. "I've got to go. We only have ten minutes to get to the sorority house." Kayla was dejected. All she wanted to do was whip off her pants, mount her brother, and ride him all night.

After his torrid release, Mike was still catching his breath, "It's okay. Go show those HONS that my sister and her friends are the most awesome women on campus."

Kayla smiled. Her shoulders sagged as her love for her brother coursed through her. She wanted to kiss him right now. However, he just flooded her mouth with his semen and figured French kissing him would be a little much to ask. "Can I borrow your toothbrush?"

Mike nodded, and Kayla quickly went to the bathroom to freshen herself up. Mike put his underwear back on but left his pants on the ground. When she came back out, Kayla straddled Mike's lap and kissed him passionately.

"You're the best big brother ever," she told him, gazing into his eyes.

"I know," he responded, laughing after he said it.

Kayla chuckled, her hand stroking his face. "Wait up for me? I'll be back as soon as I can. I need you to fuck me when I get back."

Mike pulled her head to his, kissing her. "I'll be here. Now go before you don't make it there in time."

Kayla swiftly headed for the door and blew Mike a kiss before disappearing out into the night.

----------------

The sisters of Eta Theta Pi passed Kayla's phone around repeatedly. Every time one of them saw the image for the first time, there was an audible gasp.

Kayla attempted to not show any embarrassment while this group of women practically drooled over the picture. She intended to keep her brother's identity hidden from her future sisters. However, it was difficult as she could hear comments being made around the room.

"Whoa, I like to ride that cock all night long."

"Holy shit! I like to stuff that in my mouth."

"God damn! I'm not sure if it would fit in me, but I'd sure like to try"

Finally, Kayla's phone ended up with Carol and Millie. Their eyes went wide when they saw what everyone was talking about. They both licked their lips automatically at the sight of Mike's manhood.

"Well, ladies, you did an amazing job with the treasure hunt and obtaining this picture," Carol breathlessly exclaimed. "Who is the owner of this magnificent penis?"

The five girls nervously looked at each other but did not volunteer the information the Head Mistress sought.

Millicent, the Pledge Mistress, stepped forward and stood directly in front of Meredith. "Pledge Fat Ass, the Head Mistress asked you a question. Whose cock is in that picture?"

Meredith's eyes darted around the room. "Um, Pledge Mistress. Um, I'm not at liberty to say. The person wants to remain anonymous," her voice trembled slightly.

The Pledge Mistress walked back and forth in front of the now nervous pledges, scouring at them. What had been a brilliant victory had quickly turned into an interrogation. The girls knew Kayla didn't want anyone finding out it was her brother, and none of them knew what to do.

123456...8