Kayla & Mike - College Days Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care what this guy wants," Millicent screeched. "How do we know it's not a fake? Right Ladies? Shouldn't we know who owns this beautiful piece of man meat?"

A chorus of "Yeah!" and "Damn right!" echoed around the room.

Millicent stopped pacing and stopped in front of Kayla, who cast her eyes toward the floor.

"Fire Crotch! You know who it is, don't you? So tell us, or I'll rule that you didn't get every item legitimately, and the rest of your night will be hell." Millicent glared at Kayla.

Kayla continued to stare at the floor. She knew this was a possibility and that keeping Mike's identity a secret would be impossible. She raised her eyes, glancing around the room. Fifteen eager young women stared at her. They looked like once they knew who it was, they would run out of the room into the night, searching for the ten-inch prize.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "The picture belongs to my brother Mike. He did me a favor and took the picture," she told the horny mob. Dejected, Kayla went back to staring at the floor.

Millicent stood stunned at the admission. "Well damn, Fire Crotch. I think I need to meet your brother." The Eta Theta Pi sisters burst into hysterical laughter behind the Pledge Mistress.

"You and me both, Millie," one of them shouted, increasing the volume of laughter.

Things quieted down after a bit, and the sisters congratulated the pledges for what many thought was an impossible scavenger hunt feat.

Kayla stood off to the side, contemplating what she would tell Mike. She hoped he wouldn't be upset with her. Alexis approached her.

"Hey, little sis. How you doin'?" Alexis asked Kayla.

Kayla grimaced, "I'm alright. Thanks for asking, big sister." Kayla was so grateful that Alexis was assigned as her sorority's big sister. She was always nice to her and helped Kayla with a laundry list of things. Kayla stared at some of the girls who were still hooting and hollering about the pic.

Alexis glanced at her fellow sisters. "Don't mind them, Kayla, they're just having fun. It's nothing against you. Everyone in the sorority loves you. It took a lot of guts to admit it was your brother."

Kayla forced a smile. "Thanks Alexis, I appreciate it."

Alexis elbowed her. "Hey, does your brother have a girlfriend?"

Kayla looked at her sorority big sister with her mouth hanging open.

Alexis began laughing, then threw her arm around Kayla's shoulders. "I'm kidding," she squeezed Kayla against her. "Come on, let's get drunk. You deserve it."

-----------

Several hours later, Mike glanced at the clock while he finished his beer. It was late, very late. He thought Kayla would have made it back to the apartment a long time ago.

Just as he turned off the T.V., there was a pounding on the front door. "Open up, it's the police." The voice was female but was lower, trying to sound like a guy. The sound of Kayla giggling on the other side of the door followed. The handle turned back and forth several times before the door finally opened, and Kayla stumbled in.

She stared at the front door while remaining in the open doorway. Kayla swayed slightly back and forth.

"Bad door." Her words were slurred. She wagged her finger at the door before finally closing it.

Kayla leaned against the shut door, sliding down a bit, before she caught her balance and scooted back up.

She waved her hand full circle at Mike. "Hey there, my handsome gigantic cock, beautiful big brother," she said, her words more slurred and staggered. "Hiccup." Kayla brought her hand to her mouth. "Excuse me."

Mike chuckled. "Hey sweetie, looks like you've had a fun evening?"

Kayla staggered towards the couch where Mike sat. "Damn right, I did!" She straddled Mike's lap and plopped down, nearly falling backward, but Mike put his arm around her waist to steady her.

Mike looked into Kayla's eyes. They were glassy and bloodshot. He couldn't tell if she was crying, had too much to drink, or both?

Kayla grabbed Mike's face with both hands, massaging it before pushing his cheeks together, so his mouth puckered. Then, she leaned in quickly, smashing her lips against his, and made a kissing sound before pulling back.

"Looks like you've been drinking?" Mike asked her.

Kayla's brow scrunched while she made weird faces. "Just a little," she said, holding her fingers close together but kept expanding them further apart. "Okay, maybe a lot." She laughed as her hands went to Mike's broad chest.

"What did you have?"

Kayla's face distorted again while her fogged brain attempted to communicate. "Mimsa...Mimmosio...Mimosas," she managed to blurt out the correct pronunciation.

"How many?" Mike asked.

Kayla counted her fingers, getting to ten, but then started over. "I think five?" But she held up ten fingers. "Oh, and some shots," she slurred. "SHOTS!" Kayla began laughing and then burped. Her hands went to her mouth. "Excuse me." She continued to giggle.

She massaged Mike's chest. "You know, you've got a really, really, really, big dick."

Mike laughed. "So I'm told."

Kayla swayed on Mike's lap. "And speaking of big dicks. Everyone knows it's you in the photo. Yep, everyone."

Mike looked at her curiously. "What do you mean by everyone?"

Kayla jabbed her finger in Mike's chest, "My pledge sisters." Then, she stabbed him again. "All the Eta Theta Pi sisters." Her hands began caressing his chest. "And probably within a few days, every girl on campus once those big-mouth bitches tell everyone. Hiccup."

Kayla's face frowned. "I'm sorry, Mike. I wasn't going to tell. Nope, I wasn't. But that fucking bitch Millie made me. Millie, Millie, Millie isn't quite...isn't quite...oh fuck it. What was I saying? Hiccup."

Mike cupped his sister's face. "It's okay, Sweetie. I figured it would come out eventually. I'm sure I'll be a popular subject of discussion in the girls' dorms."

Kayla grabbed one of his hands. "Are you sure? I'm so sorry."

"Yeah, it will be fine."

Kayla smiled. "Thank you, big brother. Now, speaking of big dicks, where's yours at? Hiccup. I need to fuck it." Her words were getting more slurred as she continued to talk.

Mike knew she was in no condition to do anything but go to sleep. "Are you sure, Sweetie? Maybe I should just hold you for a bit?"

Kayla smiled, and her head bounced around like it was too heavy. Finally, she collapsed in Mike's embrace, her head resting on his shoulder. "Mmmm, this is nice. I like that you call me Sweetie. You know that Meredith calls me Sweetie."

"Yes, I know."

"Hiccup. And Mom calls me Sweetie. Why does everyone call me Sweetie? Am I sweet?"

"Yes, you are beautiful."

"Mmmm, this is nice." Kayla said again. Her eyes closed, and within a minute, she was slightly snoring.

"Kayla?" A soft snoring sound filled Mike's ears. He chuckled to himself. Grabbing her ass with both strong hands, he lifted up, holding her in his arms. He gently crossed the room and into his bedroom, where he laid his sister down softly.

He undressed her quietly, covering her with a blanket.

"Mmmm, you ready to fuck me now, big cock, big brother?" Kayla sleepily blurted out.

Mike kissed her forehead. "Good night, Sweetie."

"Good night, Mom." The words barely escaped her breathless, sleepy lips.

---------------

The next morning Kayla woke in a hangover haze. As she gathered in her surroundings, her hand snaked out in search of her brother. She was alone. Her bleary eyes began to focus, spotting a note on his pillow. It told her to check her phone.

Kayla found her clothes neatly folded and piled on a chair with her phone on top. She had several text messages, one from Mike, one from Meredith, and several from the Eta Theta Pi sisters wanting Mike's phone number. The phone number inquiries were quickly deleted. She read Mike's first.

Good Morning Sweetie. Hope you slept well. I have a hectic day with classes and a fraternity meeting tonight. So probably won't see you until tomorrow. Love you.

The text ended with several heart emojis. It figured, Kayla thought. It was becoming difficult finding time to spend together with everything going on. She couldn't wait for pledging to be over with, as well as the semester. Then, she would be living with Mike, and they could be together all the time. God, she needed to get fucked. Her hand slowly massaged her heated pussy, thinking about her brother. She really was Fire Crotch, she thought.

Meredith's text was more of concern after the amount of alcohol that was consumed the prior evening.

Hey Sweetie. Just making sure you're okay? You disappeared, and I figured you went to Mikes's? Also, there is a special meeting tonight at the sorority house. My big sister Kendra told me it's about our final challenge.

Kayla responded quickly, telling her best friend she was on her way home and excited about doing the final task to get pledging over.

She used Mike's shower to clean herself up, welcoming the warm water that cascaded down her body. Her hand soaped her full breasts as the shower stream relieved the tension inside her. Kayla's sexual frustration began to bubble up as she relaxed, making her have to take matters into her own hands. She needed relief, and she needed it now. Her fingers found her sensitive clit, rubbing it in a circular motion while her other hand pinched at her nipples. As a small climax approached, Kayla plunged two fingers inside her needy muff. She moaned loudly while diddling herself under the pelting hot water.

After her small but satisfying climax, she thought about that night and the end of pledging. "What could they possibly come up with that would be more humiliating than what I just went through last night?" She thought.

-------------

"We have to do what?" Kayla blurted out for the whole room to hear. She couldn't believe what she had just heard.

The Pledge Mistress scolded her, "Clean the wax out of your ears, Fire Crotch. You heard me."

Millicent Tiffany Garnett surveyed the five young women standing before her. "Now, as I said Eta Theta Pi and the Kappa Sig fraternity have had a long and prosperous history together. In fact, my mother married a Kappa Sig from this University. So, for your final task, you are to find two Kappa Sig brothers or pledges and make them orgasm. Then, they need to sign your pledge book and date it. You five will have one week to complete the task. If you fail, you will not become a HON."

"So we have to fuck two guys to get into the sorority?" Naomi Juma asked incredulously.

The Pledge Mistress moved swiftly and stood inches from the Nubian pledge. "Did I say you had to fuck them Q Tip? No, I did not." She glanced from side to side down the row of young women. "I said you needed to make them orgasm. What have none of you little bitches ever given a handjob before?"

The group of girls looked back and forth at each other, speechless.

Millie clapped her hands, "Okay, pledges, you can leave. You are done for tonight. Our next and last meeting will be one week from tonight. So do not disappoint us."

The five young women left the sorority house and stood outside to regroup.

"I can't believe we have to do this." Francesca stated. "What are we whores?"

"I heard briefly from my big sister that this is all Millie's doing. Not every pledge class has done this. In fact, they used to do it all the time but moved away from it. But no one, not even Carol, can overrule the Pledge Mistress regarding any pledging activities," Chrissy told her fellow pledges.

Meredith shook her head. "That bitch. She's never like Kayla or me, and I bet getting all the scavenger hunt items really pissed her off."

Meredith glanced over at her best friend. Kayla had not spoken and stared at the ground with eyes welling with tears. "Are you okay, Sweetie?"

Kayla looked up and said. "I'm going home," then turned and walked away.

The remaining pledge sisters looked at each other, unsure if they should follow.

"It's okay, girls. I'll talk to her when I get back to our room," Meredith told them. She knew Kayla was upset and what was upsetting her.

"Hey ya'll, isn't Kayla's brother Mike a Kappa Sig pledge?" Chrissy asked. "It'd be my pleasure to make that monster cock orgasm." She laughed.

Meredith grabbed Chrissy by the arm, "No one is to touch Mike!" Meredith stared at the other girls. "Do you all understand?" she asked them forcefully.

Chrissy, Naomi, and Francesca slowly nodded.

"She's your sister, and you're not going after her brother," Meredith continued to be stern with her friends. "Come on, let's go home and talk about this tomorrow morning."

----------

Kayla ambled down a path that led to a small pond. It was a tranquil setting with soft nighttime lighting and the sound of a waterfall. She sat on a bench and immediately called Mike on her cell phone.

"Hey, Kayla, what's up?"

Kayla could hear the sound of guys and music playing in the background, "Am I interrupting something?"

"No, it's fine. I have a few minutes, and then we have a pledge function."

Kayla quickly caught Mike on her situation while she tried keeping her emotions together. She wanted to start crying, and only now realized how much she wanted to become an Eta Theta Pi sister.

"I see. Well, that does sound like a problem."

Tears flowed down Kayla's cheeks. "I'm not going to do it, Mike. I'm going to quit. I love you and never want to be with anyone else but you."

"I love you too," Mike whispered back, ensuring none of the guys around him could hear. "I trust you, Kayla. But, I'm sorry, I've got to go; they're telling me it's time."

Kayla's shoulders slumped. She was hoping to talk longer. "I understand. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

After hanging up, she sat for a while, enjoying the serene beauty surrounding her. Kayla wiped the tears from her face and headed to her dorm room.

Meredith finally reached her room and found Kayla curled up in bed, softly crying. She quietly closed the door and locked it. Easing into Kayla's bed, she curled up with her distraught friend.

"What's wrong, Sweetie?" Meredith was sure she knew but wanted to give her friend an opening to talk.

Kayla sobbed harder. "I did all of this shit for what? I'm not going to sleep, or jerk off, or whatever, with two random guys just to get into this fucking sorority."

Meredith stroked her hair, "I know, Kay, that you're upset. But maybe we could just jerk off a couple of guys, and that will be it."

"No! Meredith. I'm not doing anything with Mike's fraternity brothers. How is that going to be okay when they start bragging to him that his sister jerked them off? It would be like if any of the sorority girls did something with Mike."

"Well, you don't have to worry about that. I set our pledge sisters straight about those thoughts."

Kayla rolled over, facing Meredith. Tears streamed down her face, "You did?"

"Of course I did, Sweetie. I'd do anything for you." Meredith wiped the tears from Kayla's face.

Kayla forced a smile. "Thank you. You're the greatest friend ever."

"Maybe you could talk to Mike and figure something out?"

Kayla began to cry again, "I already did. You know, before we pledged, I didn't think I was meant to be in a sorority. But after going through all the stuff we had to endure, I was looking forward to being a HON. However, I won't make some guys orgasm just to get in. I love Mike too much to do any of that. So I'm going to the sorority house tomorrow night and telling them I quit. It's the only way."

Kayla laid her head on Meredith's chest and wept. Meredith wrapped her arms around her B.F.F., comforting her. "Can you promise me one thing before you quit?"

"I guess?"

"Just give me until 5pm tomorrow. The council meets at the house tomorrow at that time, and I just want to try and figure out if there is a solution."

"Okay, but I'm sure it's hopeless."

Within a few minutes, Kayla was asleep in Meredith's embrace. "There has to be a way to get around this problem." Meredith whispered. Besides herself, Chrissy was the only other one that was willing to complete the task immediately. She was always ready for a good time and loved to flirt with any guy. Naomi and Francesca seemed reluctant, but not as much as Kayla. Meredith guessed Francesca was a virgin, just from observations of her awkwardness when they talked about sex. As for Naomi, Meredith figured her intellect told her it was demeaning in some way. The smart ones always thought too much instead of going with the flow and having a good time.

Meredith texted the other three pledges telling them what state Kayla was in and to meet her tomorrow morning at the sorority house. They all had tons of work to do.

--------

Kayla stood outside the Eta Theta Pi sorority house, looking at the Greek letters secured to the front of the mansion. She sighed and felt sad about quitting. Looking at her Apple watch, the time read 5pm. Kayla hadn't heard from or seen Meredith or any of the other girls all day long. She figured at least Meredith would be here for moral support. After all, she was the one that told Kayla to wait until this time.

"Oh well. I'm done waiting," Kayla muttered to herself as she climbed the steps to the house. She knocked on the doors to the room where the council held their weekly meetings.

"Come in!"

Kayla slowly opened the doors and stuck her head in.

"Fire Crotch, what do you want?" Millie, the Pledge Mistress, shouted in an annoyed tone.

Kayla looked around the room at the fifteen sisters in the meeting. "I just need a minute of your time."

"Kayla, can't this wait? We're in the middle of a meeting," Head Mistress Carol asked in a more sympathetic tone.

Kayla shook her head, "No, I really need to say something in front of all of you. It will take only a few seconds. I am..."

Suddenly the doors flew open, and Meredith entered the room, followed by Chrissy, Naomi, and Francesca.

Millicent Tiffany Garnett abruptly stood up. "What the hell is going on?" she yelled. "You little bitches need to leave right now. You are not supposed to be in here!"

Meredith curtsied for no other reason than she thought it was funny. "Sorry for the intrusion, Pledge Mistress, but I need to address the council on an urgent matter."

Head Mistress Carol McKenzie rubbed her forehead, "Millie, can you please stop yelling? You're giving me a headache."

"But Carol..." Millie's words were cut off when Carol raised her hand to shush her.

Carol stared at Kayla while she rubbed her forehead, "This needs to be quick, and then later, we're all going to discuss the rules," Carol told them, exasperated by the whole situation. "Now, Kayla, what did you want to say?"

Kayla was about to speak when Meredith stepped before her, "If I may, Head Mistress? I need to go first."

Carol closed her eyes, then opened them, staring sternly at Meredith. "Fat Ass, this better be good, or you're going to wish you never stepped foot in this room." She waved her hand at Meredith, "Okay, go ahead. What's so important?"

Meredith took a deep breath, "Head Mistress, Pledge Mistress, Sisters, I would like to volunteer for the ritual of the 'Sexus Sacrificium' so that our pledge class can complete the final task."

The Eta Theta Pi sisters sat in silence, glancing at one another. Carol stared at Meredith with a stunned look on her face.

Unlike Carol, Millie looked confused, "What the hell is that? Did you just make that up, Fat Ass?"

Alexis, Kayla's sorority big sister, who was also the sororities Historian, spoke up, "Um, no, Millie. It is very real, and Meredith has every right to ask for it. The "Sexus Sacrificium" has only been done once before. I'm surprised you never heard of it since your Mom did it when she was a pledge thirty years ago."

123456...8