Kristin Takes A Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers

"I think I could cut both of my feet off and your father wouldn't notice, as long as I still had my tits."

Alan gave a sharp laugh at his mother's brash comment. It was more a release of built-up nervous tension than amusement, but it put him at ease. He felt the muscles in his back and neck relax.

"I... I don't know," he said.

"Trust me. These are what caught your father's eye in the first place over twenty years ago." Kristin straightened her back, thrusting her chest out so her blouse was stretched tight over it.

Alan took a quick look at his mother's breasts and her exposed cleavage. Her bold display surprised him, but excited him even more. The fabric of her blouse was skin-tight over her mounds. It served to highlight the size of her bust and how they sloped down slightly. Alan's cock twitched, straining his jeans. He forced his eyes back to his mother's reddish face.

Kristin was smiling when her son's eyes met hers once more. Displaying herself to him so provocatively had given her a rush that caused her pussy to become even wetter. She crossed her legs tighter, feeling the pressure on her pulsing clit. Her panties were damp now.

"Okay... enough of me bragging about my rack. Time for me to get supper ready. What would you like?" Kristin gave her son a modest smile as she stood up.

Alan let out another laugh upon hearing his mother's blunt remark. He thought about her question for a moment, then shrugged. "It doesn't matter. Whatever you want," he said.

"I have some pork chops in the fridge. How does that sound?"

"Great," he said.

"Okay -- good. Come keep me company while I cook them."

Kristin got up from the chair. She held her hand out to Alan. He took it in his and she tugged him to his feet, drawing him inside the house.

Alan sat at the kitchen table while his mother prepared supper. Her graceful movements as she moved about the kitchen held him spellbound. So did her overall appearance. He had felt no compunction earlier when he admitted to Joey that he found her pretty. That was undeniable and to try to do so would have sounded like an obvious lie. Her brilliant eyes, lovely smile, delicate jawline and high cheekbones made his mother a captivating woman. Everyone noticed her; Alan realized this. He considered himself fortunate to be the only person besides his father who was able to take in her beauty up close daily. However, Alan envied his father for being the one man who was fortunate enough to be her lover.

By the time supper was ready Alan was hungry. So was Kristin. They began eating in silence, eager to quell their hunger. After a while Alan noticed his mother look over at him and smile. Locks of her hair hung down over her right cheek. She pushed them aside, not taking her shimmering eyes off of his.

"How is it?" she asked.

"Great... perfect. You're the best cook, Mom?"

Kristin gave her son a modest smile. "I don't know about that, but I'm glad you like it," she replied.

Alan nodded, chewing on a mouthful of food.

Having her son still at home now that Jim was on the road nearly half of each month made Kristin very happy. She was glad that Alan had not decided to attend college far away. The company of her son helped to prevent loneliness. He was also very helpful with the many things that cropped-up occasionally that her husband normally tended to. Her only source of regret and guilt were the improper thoughts and feelings she had for Alan. These had become more prevalent in the last weeks. Kristin knew that what she had learned while eavesdropping on his conversation with Joey would make it all-the-more difficult for her to sweep them from her mind now. Realizing that her son shared feelings with her that society forbid made giving into them even more tempting.

Alan was finishing the last few bites of food on his plate when Kristin was rinsing hers off at the sink. He got up and put his empty plate on the counter beside the sink to their left.

"Thanks, Mom. That was great." Alan placed his right hand on his mother's lower back and kissed her cheek. Her body felt soft through her blouse. He ran his hand up her back a ways.

Kristin smiled and placed her hands on the counter, nearly shuddering in pleasure as her son's hand stroked her back. She felt her nipples stiffen and push out at her blouse. She hoped that Alan did not notice, then concluded that was unlikely.

"I'm glad you liked it, Honey," she said with a nervous smile.

Alan went in to the living room to watch television while his mother loaded the dishwasher. As much as he wanted to be around her, he was afraid it might make her suspicious. He also wanted a little time alone to focus on something besides her in hopes of cooling his libido and letting his erection subside. When she joined him in the living room later the flush had gone from his cheeks and his cock had softened, at least temporarily.

For the next several hours Alan and his mother watched television and chatted periodically. She was sitting in a chair to his right. Close enough for him to see her when they talked, but not so close as to make him anxious due to his arousal.

That night Alan and his mother slept well. Both having masturbated quietly alone in their beds, separated only by a wall.

###

"Alan, get up if you want a drive to school."

That was how Alan's Monday began -- with his mother poking her head in his room and waking him. She was wearing a dark grey skirt and a blouse. It was unbuttoned and she was holding it closed around her with her left arm. Her hair was pinned back and she looked as pretty as always.

Kristin owned a used book store downtown, four blocks from where Alan attended college. It was their routine for her to drive him to college on her way to the store most mornings when he had early classes. Once he was finished for the day he would take the bus back home, or sometimes go to his mother's store to work on homework or read until she left for the day.

Alan sat on the side of his bed, yawning and stretching. Wearing a t-shirt and boxers, he made his way to the bathroom and saw that the door was ajar. He pushed on it and walked inside. When Alan entered the bathroom he saw his mother standing in front of the mirror, applying eyeliner. She turned towards him, wide-eyed, and gave a faint cry of shock. Alan froze, equally surprised to encounter his mother. He had thought she had gone to her room after waking him.

Kristin's blouse was still unbuttoned, but now it was open wide, hanging down over her curved hips. Alan's eyes immediately went to her chest. She was wearing a white bra made of sheer material. It was trimmed with embroidered white flowers along the edges of the cups and between them. Through the delicate, gauzy white panels holding her round breasts Alan could plainly see his mother's hard nipples. Their dark hue contrasted with the ivory white of the sheer bra cups. He was surprised by their thickness. His cock immediately began to swell and tent his boxers as he stared at her dark nipples and areolas.

"Christ, Alan, can't you see that I'm in here," Kristin spat out, glaring at him. Then her eyes fell to his erection, which had begun to tent his boxers.

"I... uh... sorry, Mom. I didn't know you were in here," Alan stammered as he quickly turned and left.

Ten minutes later when his mother approached the doorway to his bedroom Alan was sitting on the side of his bed. His arms were folded over his lap as he fought off his erection, fed by the vivid image of his mother still fresh in his mind. She smiled at him, seeming as sheepish as he felt. Her blouse was buttoned now and tucked into her skirt.

"I'm finished in there, if you want to use it," Kristin said, sounding shy.

"Thanks." Alan glanced up at his mother.

"I've finished dressing now too," she added with a tentative smile.

"I'm sorry about that, Mom. I thought that you were in your room and when the door was open a ways I just went in."

Kristin smiled, although it seemed forced to her son. "It's okay. Next time I'll make sure I close the door completely. Now get ready so we can go."

During the drive to school Alan avoided looking directly at his mother. He leaned on the car door and stared out of the window. Seeing his mother earlier in the bathroom had been a wonderful, thrilling bit of serendipity. He was just concerned that she was angry with him and perhaps even thought that him walking in on her was intentional. He was also worried that she had noticed his erection. Although his cock wasn't huge, perhaps only average, he thought, there was still no mistaking the tent it had made in his underwear earlier as he stared at his mother.

Kristin stopped the car in front of the college and turned towards Alan. She had sensed his angst. She felt the same as he did. What she found most vexing was not simply that her son had seen her breasts, essentially bare given how transparent her bra was, but the sight of his hard cock tenting his boxers as he left the bathroom. It was an image she knew she would replay later that night in bed. Already her wet pussy was ready for that.

"Have a good day, Honey," she said with a smile.

"Thanks, you too, Mom."

Kristin watched her son as he got out of the car and hoisted his knapsack over his right shoulder. He gave her another smile, then turned and walked away. She stared at his tight ass, recalling how his father's had felt and looked at around that age. She wondered if Alan's was similar, then if he was built like his father everywhere.

###

Alan returned home from classes that afternoon before his mother was back from work, as was most often the case. He hurried up to his room and dropped his knapsack of textbooks and notebooks beside his computer desk. The image of how sexy she had looked in her bra that morning had tormented him all day. His erection had distracted him almost constantly. Now he was finally able to take care of it. He hauled his jeans and underwear down and laid back on his bed, closing his eyes. In his fantasy world he met his mother in the bathroom, except this time she had told him to stay. They embraced, then eventually went to her room to make love. Alan stroked his cock and wove his fantasy until an orgasm overcame him.

By the time his mother arrived home shortly before five-thirty Alan had managed to calm down after sating his libido. He was at his computer, surfing the Internet. He looked up and smiled at her when she stepped into the doorway of his bedroom.

"How was your day?" he asked.

"Good. I found out about an estate sale that might have some rare books. I'm hoping I can buy them," Kristin said.

"That's great. I hope you get them," he replied, happy for his mother's bit of good fortune.

"How was school?"

"Not bad. Kind of boring today," he said with a shrug.

"Okay... I'm going to get changed, then start supper."

Alan returned his attention to the website he had been viewing. About fifteen minutes later he noticed his mother pass by his doorway on her way down to the kitchen. Some time later, when he smelled the scent of food wafting up from the kitchen, his stomach growled. Alan turned his computer off and went downstairs.

"I thought you'd be down once you smelled it," Kristin said, turning from the stove to grin at her son.

"What is it?"

"Chicken casserole."

Just the thought of it increased Alan's hunger. He sat down at the table, watching his mother bring out plates and utensils. She had changed into a burgundy tank top and a white skirt. The skirt was loose and moved with her lithe body as she walked about and turned. Alan noticed the outlines of bra straps across the back of her tank top and wondered if she was still wearing the same one he had seen that morning in the bathroom. Just the thought of it made his cock begin to stir again.

Alan was hungry and ate quickly, even having a second helping of his mother's casserole. Cumming hard like he had that afternoon always left him ravenous for some reason. His mother seemed pleased that he was so enthusiastic about the meal she had prepared. While she was putting the leftovers away and clearing the table he went to watch television.

Almost a half hour later Kristin joined her son on the living room. He slid over on the couch to make room for her, giving her a smile and stealing a glance at her chest. She slipped her shoes off and curled up on the couch, leaning back on the arm.

Alan shifted his eyes to his mother's tanned calves and her feet on the cushion beside him. He smirked and drug the back of his thumb nail down the sole of her left foot. She jumped and looked over to him, smiling.

"Hey, buster, don't start that again!" Kristin was trying to sound stern, but couldn't avoid smiling when she saw the impish look on her son's face. She found it cute, but also provocative and sexy.

Alan let out a mischievous laugh, feeling relieved that the tension between them from that morning was gone.

"Oh... I took your suggestion and painted my fingernails," she said, holding her hand up. "I went out during lunch to buy some polish and did them in the afternoon when things were slow."

Alan leaned forward slightly, trying to get a better look at his mother's delicate hand. The colour was a darker red than her toenails. It looked nice, he thought.

Kristin raised up and leaned closer to her son, extending her hands to show him her crimson nails. She watched as his blue eyes moved up. But he wasn't focused on her hands. He was looking past them, to her chest. Kristin straightened her back slightly, feeling the material of her top tighten over her bust.

"Do you like them?" she asked, not referring to her fingernails.

"Yeah... they look nice," her son said as he stared at her round breasts. Her nipples had begun to stiffen and make noticeable bumps in her blouse.

When Alan looked up to his mother's face his cheeks were rosy. She smiled at him, hoping he understood the subtext of their exchange. She settled back on the couch, sitting closer to her son than before. When she shifted her eyes down she noticed the slight bulge in his jeans. She crossed her legs and smiled, secretly pleased that she had given her son an erection for the second time that day.

There was tension between Kristin and Alan again, but this time it was sexual -- like it often was. Both were eager for when it would be time to go to bed. Around ten-thirty Kristin stretched and faked a yawn. She announced that she was tired and was going to bed early.

"Okay. Have a good night, Mom," Alan said as he turned towards his mother.

"You too, Sweetie."

Kristin leaned into Alan. She gave him a hug and kissed his cheek. He wrapped his strong arms around her slender waist and pulled her closer, giving her a gentle squeeze. His hands moved along her lower back, stroking her. She rested her chin on his right shoulder and closed his eyes, savoring the feeling of him holding her, wishing it could last for hours. When she pressed herself to his chest the sensations of her stiff nipples rubbing against the soft interior of her bra added to her excitement. Her panties were going to be wet before she got upstairs, Kristin thought to herself.

"I love you, Honey," Kristin said, still holding onto her son.

"I love you too, Mom," he replied.

"I'm so glad to have you home, especially now that your dad is away so much. I'd be lost without you."

"Thanks. I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be," he said.

Kristin leaned away from her son, still resting her hands on his shoulders and smiled at him. She watched his eyes flit down to her chest.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you this morning... in the bathroom," she said, feeling her cheeks grow warm.

"It's okay. I should have knocked first. I thought you had gone to your room. Sorry."

Kristin smiled and shrugged. "I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and was in a bad mood already. Plus, I was worried I was going to be late opening the store. Then when you walked in, it shocked me," she explained.

"You were shocked?!" he spat out with a nervous laugh.

"Yeah... I guess you weren't expecting to find me in there half-dressed. I bet you wished it was one of the girls you know from college instead." Kristin's eyes danced over her son's body.

Alan shrugged. "What do you mean?"

"Well, someone younger and pretty -- with big boobs... or whatever you go for in girls," she elaborated, knowing she was baiting him.

"No... uh... geez, Mom... don't put yourself down. You're... you're pretty," he said, tripping over his tongue.

"I'm just being realistic though. I know guys your age look at girls a lot younger than me," she elaborated with a bashful shrug.

"Can you keep a secret?" he asked, hooding his eyes for a second.

"Sure. What?" she asked, growing curious and excited.

"Yesterday, when Joey was over, he said that you were hot."

"Really? Joey?" she exclaimed, feigning surprise.

Alan gave a firm nod. "He said you were sexy too," he added. "But you can't ever let-on I told you that. He'd kill me."

"I won't. I'm just surprised though," she said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Well, look at me," she countered.

"Yeah, So? I see you every day," he replied, turning the left corner of his mouth up.

Kristin chuckled. "You saw a little more than usual this morning though."

"Well... more like a lot more." he retorted. Alan felt horny and nervous. His hands were still on his mother's waist and her arms were dangling over his neck.

"Are you saying that's because I've got a lot to see?" Kristin's pouty lips formed into a teasing smirk.

Alan didn't respond, but the look on his face told his mother what he was thinking.

"You can be honest with me, Sweetie. Your father will never know about any of this," she assured him.

"It's not just that, Mom. I just... I probably shouldn't be making comments about you like that," Alan said.

"Comments are harmless and, well... can I tell you something?" Kristin gave her son an anxious look and tightened her mouth.

"Sure. What?" her son asked in an anxious tone.

"Over the past couple of years, while your father's been on the road so often, you've grown up a lot and I've come to rely on you more. I'm so busy trying to make the bookstore successful and run the house by myself that I don't have a social life anymore. Don't get me wrong -- I wouldn't change my life for anything. But you've pretty much become by best friend, besides being my son. That's why I feel like we can be so honest with one another. And that's why I don't want to let things like what happened this morning come between us. I want us to be open with one-another. Do you know what I mean?"

"Yeah... I think so," Alan said, nodding slowly. His heart was pounding and horniness welled in him.

"I hope so." Kristin tugged at her son's neck and pulled him to her. She laid her head on his sturdy shoulder, feeling full of with love and arousal. When his hands moved over her back she smiled and closed her eyes, allowing herself to enjoy the feeling of him touching her.

Alan's hard cock throbbed as he held his mother. Her gentle touch and the feeling of her breasts pressed to his chest turned him on more than any girl he had ever known. He felt his mother's soft hair tickle his nose and he slowly inhaled, filling himself with her scent. His right hand glided up the middle of her back, then down again. He felt her shift her hips slightly, responding to his touch, and continued to stroke her back.

"Your father used to rub my back every night," she said.

"Do you miss it?"

"Yes..." she said in a heavy breath.

"I will... if it's okay," he offered.

"Thanks. I'd like that," she said.

Alan continued to run his hand up and down his mother's back, enjoying it as much as she was. His only concern was her noticing the tent in his jeans, but he suspected that she was almost as turned-on as he was at that point.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers