Kristin Takes A Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about twenty minutes Kristin dozed off. Alan never disturbed her. He rested his arm over her midriff and let her sleep peacefully, content to just hold her and take in her beauty. After close to a half hour she stirred and opened her eyes. She looked up at her son and smiled, brushing her hair from her eye.

"I fell asleep. Sorry," she said in a tired voice.

"It's okay. You must have been tired," her son replied.

Kristin sat up and nodded. "Yeah, I guess I was. Now I'm hungry. You feel like having a sandwich or something?"

Alan nodded. He followed his mother to the kitchen where they made themselves each a smoked meat sandwich. They sat at opposite ends of the table, eating and exchanging silent smiles occasionally. The sexual tension had returned, but both of them enjoyed the undercurrent of forbidden lust they were feeling.

"I think I'm going to go to bed early," Kristin announced once she had finished eating.

Alan nodded, disappointed to not be able to spend any more time with her that evening. He gave her a somewhat surprised look, then glanced at the wall clock. "Have a good sleep," he said.

"I know it's early, but I brought a book home from the store and I want to curl up in bed and read for a while," she explained.

Kristin was at the sink where she had just put her empty plate. She turned around and placed her hand on her son's right shoulder, smiling. "So, tomorrow night I have a dinner date with a handsome young man...?" she said, seeking to confirm plans with her son.

Alan smiled and looked up at her. He nodded once more, then chuckled. "No, you're going with me," he joked.

Kristin bent down and kissed her son's cheek. "That's what I meant -- a handsome young man," she reiterated.

Alan reached for his mother's hand, resting on his shoulder. He pressed his lips to the back of it and kissed it.

"You're such a gentleman," Kristin said. She wrapped her arms around Alan's neck loosely and pulled him to her. She felt her breasts brush over him and arched her back slightly, pressing them to him a bit more.

"Not always," he said, then grinned.

"Oh... should I consider that a warning?" Kristen craned her neck up to meet her son's eyes.

Alan gave his mother an enigmatic smirk. "Maybe..." he said.

"Well, I'm not always a lady, so we make a good pair then," she teased.

Alan shrugged, not wanting to agree with her, even in jest.

"Okay, you have a good night, Honey." Kristin gave her son's cheek another kiss before going upstairs.

###

Alan was excited all of the next day in anticipation of taking his mother out to dinner that evening. He was also filled with nervous tension and sexual energy. As soon as he arrived home from school he showered, then took his suit from the closet. It was black, double-breasted. He had not worn it for the better part of a year. This would be the first time he had worn it for neither a wedding or a funeral. Alan smiled as he looked at himself in the mirror after he dressed, pleased with his appearance. He adjusted his red silk tie and pushed his hair back.

He went downstairs and called Le Cave, a small, trendy bistro downtown, to make reservations for that evening. Neither Alan nor his mother had ever been there before. It was the sort of eatery that they would have liked to have gone to, but found it too expensive. The money that Alan's father had given him now made it possible.

As soon as five o'clock arrived Kristin closed her store and hurried home. Like her son, she was anticipating their evening out with a mixture of nervousness and excitement. Kristin smiled to herself as she drove. She had not felt this way since she had been dating Jim when they were slightly younger than her son presently was. Kristin could feel her clit begin to swell and throb. Soon she was becoming wet. The sensations felt wonderful, but she told herself that she must calm down some. The evening had not yet begun and she could not allow herself to get too aroused too soon. As she drove up the driveway to their yard Kristin wondered how the evening would end. She left her mind open to any possibility, but already her pussy was ready to welcome Alan within it's warm, wet folds.

When Kristin entered the living room and saw her son sitting on the couch the excitement she had felt while driving home returned. He looked so handsome that she just stared at him for a few moments, smiling. She felt a mixture of pride and arousal as she looked him over.

"My... don't you look handsome!" she gushed.

Alan gave his mother a pleased smile. "Thanks," he said. "You look great every day; at least I can try for once."

Kristin laughed at his flattery and modesty. "I'm going to have to work harder than usual to look good so I don't look frumpy next to you though," she said.

Alan gave his head a shake. "You could never look frumpy, Mom. Are you going to wear that black dress?" he asked, looking hopeful.

"Should I?" she asked, seeming bashful and nervous.

"Absolutely. You looked great in it New Year's Eve."

"Okay... just for you." Kristin gave her son a warm, loving smile.

"I made reservations at Le Cave for seven thirty."

Kristin looked at her watch. "Okay. I better go get showered and changed then," she told Alan.

Alan waited on the living room couch, listening to the sound of the shower coming from upstairs. He had been hard since his mother had arrived home and knew he probably would be throughout most of the evening. He was glad that his suit jacket covered the front of his trousers because they did little to conceal his erection.

"So, how do I look?"

Alan heard his mother's nervous-sounding voice as she walked through the downstairs hall towards the living room. He turned on the couch as she entered and felt his pulse quicken. She was breathtaking. In addition to the black halter dress Kristin was wearing black high heels and diamond studded earrings with a hint of make-up. Alan smiled as he ran his eyes over her from head to toe.

"You look beautiful, Mom," he said in a quiet voice.

Kristin smiled, clutching a small black leather purse in her right hand. She was very happy to hear her son's compliment. She felt pretty and sexy. Alan's remark and the way he looked at her helped to reinforce that.

"I better not bend over though. This dress barely holds everything in." Kristin let out a nervous giggle as she looked down and tugged the strips of material covering her breasts closer together.

Alan stared at his mother's chest. Her dress was gathered at the waist and helped to accentuate her ample bust, which was scarcely covered and held in place by two strips of black fabric pulled taut over her. He could see her mounds quiver slightly as she moved. Between them he could see a V-shaped strip of her torso, running down to almost her waist. The dress left her arms, shoulders and most of her back bare. Alan's cock throbbed as he surveyed his beautiful mother.

"You look stunning, Mom," he said, unable to hide his admiration. "If anything falls out tonight, I'll help you put it back in place."

Kristin laughed, but mostly out of nervousness. She stepped closer to Alan and ran her hand up and down his right arm. "Always ready to help a damsel in distress, huh?" she joked.

"Yes. Besides, I wouldn't want you lifting anything too heavy," he teased.

Kristin let out a titter and smiled at her son. She glanced down to her chest, then slowly lifted her eyes to meet his, giving him a sultry look. "They do feel a little heavy without a bra holding them up," she said, feeling herself blush as her clit tingled.

"Ready to go?" Alan asked.

Alan escorted his mother out to her car. He sat silently in the passenger seat as she drove to the restaurant. He and Kristin never spoke, but they exchanged nervous glances while she waited at a red light. Alan's cock throbbed and he wondered if his mother was turned-on like he was, even a little.

Shortly after they arrived at the dimly-lit restaurant they were ushered to their table and handed menus. A candle flickered in a red glass container on the table between them. Beside that a solitary red silk rose was in a tall glass vase. Alan looked around the room.

"I've always wanted to go here, but it's so expensive," Kristin said, peering over her menu at her son.

"Me too, but let's not worry about that tonight. I want you to enjoy yourself, Mom. You deserve it," he said.

Kristin reached across the table. She gave her son's hand a firm squeeze and smiled. Already her panties were becoming damp and Kristin was glad that the muted lighting helped to hide the flush of arousal on her cheeks. As she slid her hand back to the menu she glanced down to her cleavage showing in the opening of her dress. Rather than being shy, she hoped that her son enjoyed the view.

When their server came to take their orders Kristin grew nervous. Her guilt and arousal caused her to assume that the pretty young woman standing beside their table, not much older than Alan, would somehow realize that her companion was her son and not some handsome young boy toy she had managed to seduce through her feminine wiles. Kristin ordered, not taking her eyes from the menu clutched in her hands. Once their server left she felt relaxed once more.

"She's pretty," Kristin remarked, dreading her son's reply.

"Huh...?" Alan grunted, raising his eyes from his mother's chest.

"The girl who took our order -- she's pretty," Kristin explained, almost frowning.

"I never noticed," her son said. "There's not a woman in here who out-shines you, Mom."

Kristin beamed a smile at her son, feeling her pussy getting even wetter. "You say all the right things, Honey. I don't know where you get your charm from," she said.

Alan shrugged. "I'm just being honest," he told her, then grew nervous. "Is that okay?"

"It's perfect. If you weren't my son, Jim would have something to worry about," Kristin said with a smile, although she was being very serious.

"What's going to happen with you and Dad?" Alan asked.

Kristin sighed and shook her head. "I don't know. He and I have so much history and so much invested in our marriage that... you know what -- never mind him tonight. He's not here. Let's you and I enjoy ourselves, okay?"

"Okay," Alan agreed, giving his mother a warm smile.

By the time their food was brought to them neither Alan nor his mother were particularly hungry. Their carnal libidos had overwhelmed any craving for food. Alan pushed his pasta around on his plate with his fork, glancing up at his mother occasionally. She was picking at her chicken breast and mushrooms, but seemed about as interested in her food as he was. They ate silently, each secretly wishing they were back home in each-other's arms.

Alan managed to eat most of his food before pushing his plate away. He noticed that his mother had not finished her entire meal either.

"Didn't you like it?" Kristin asked.

"Yeah. I'm just not that hungry, I guess," her son replied.

Kristin smiled, surmising that he was thinking what she was. "Ready to leave?" she asked.

Alan gave his mother an eager nod and smiled.

As they walked back to her car Kristin hooked her arm around her son's and pressed herself against him. She kissed his cheek and smiled into his eyes.

"Thanks for buying me dinner. This was the nicest date I've been on in years," she said.

Alan turned his head and gave his mother a look of surprise. "Was this a date?" he asked.

"Well, it's the closest I've had to one in a long time," she replied with a nervous smile.

During the ride home Alan was silent. He tried to think of something to say to break the silence but was too nervous. He noticed that his mother seemed somewhat anxious as well. She was gripping the steering wheel firmly and staring straight ahead as she drove. He wondered what she was thinking.

After Kristin parked her car in the yard Alan followed her in to the house. He locked the door behind them and loosened his tie then unbuttoned the top button of his shirt. His mother was standing beside the kitchen table, smiling at him. As he approached her she extended her arms to give him a hug.

"Thanks again, Honey. I had a wonderful night." Kristin gave him a kiss on the cheek and pulled him tighter to her.

Alan ran his hand up his mother's bare back, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin. Her firm breasts were pressed to his chest. He tilted his eyes down to look into her cleavage, which her dress was revealing plenty of. A few seconds later Kristin backed away from her son with a sigh.

"I've been wanting to get these shoes off all night. They're killing my feet," she said.

Kristin braced her left hand on the kitchen table and leaned over to unfasten the strap of her left shoe. She felt her breasts sway and shift inside her dress as she bent over, tugging at her shoe. As she pulled her shoe off she noticed her left nipple peeking out from the strip of material that had been covering it. She gasped and clutched her hand to her chest as she straightened her back. When she looked up at her son she realized that he was staring directly at her partially exposed breast. She felt herself blush as she tugged at her dress to cover herself.

"I was afraid of that happening," she said with a bashful smile.

"Better for it to happen here than at the restaurant," Alan said, feeling his cock throb.

"I suppose," his mother concluded with a shy grin. She could feel her clit throb as her son ran his eyes over her. Her panties were soaked now and she wished that she could take them off.

"You still have to take your other shoe off," Alan reminded her, pointing down to his mother's right foot.

Kristin gave her son a foxy smile, knowing what he was anticipating. Slowly, she leaned over and unfastened the strap of her shoe. She felt her breasts shift and sway inside her dress. When she took a quick glance at them she was surprised to see that neither had slipped from her halter dress this time. She tugged her shoe off and smiled at Alan as she straightened her back.

"No wardrobe malfunction this time," she remarked.

"Nope," he said, trying not to look as dismayed as he was.

"Disappointed?" she asked with a grin, although only somewhat jokingly.

Alan smirked, but didn't answer.

"I bet you're probably used to seeing more than just a little boob at the end of an evening after a date, aren't you?" Kristin said, trying to sound light-hearted, although she assumed it was the case.

"It... ah... wasn't little, Mom," Alan retorted. He felt somewhat apprehensive about making such a blatant remark, but his arousal had begun to override his judgment.

Kristin felt a rush of excitement well in the centre of her chest and spread down to her hard clit. Her entire body began growing warmer and she could feel her clit pulse. "Oh... was it bigger than your other dates' boobs?" she asked, knowing that she was leading the conversation somewhere taboo.

Alan nodded. "Yeah... a lot," he murmured, staring at his mother's chest.

"Bigger's not always better though. Mine aren't firm and perky like the ones girls your age have," she said, frowning.

"I... ah... don't know." Alan looked up to his mother's face with a thin grin.

Kristin smiled, understanding the subtext of his remark. She grew nervous as her mind reeled with both the possibilities and the consequences of where the conversation was going. She had been over this time and time again in her mind. It always ended the same: with her giving in to her son's advances and her own desires, despite how forbidden she reminded herself they were.

"You don't? But -- you told Joey that you've felt them," she said, sounding a little perplexed.

Alan blushed and shrugged, hoping that his mother would change the topic and spare him any embarrassment.

Kristin took a step forward and placed her hands on her son's waist. "Do you want to know a secret of mine?" she said in almost a whisper. Nervousness showed in her eyes as they searched out his.

"Yeah," he said, hoping to not sound as excited as he was.

Silence for a few moment followed and Kristen slowly inhaled, steeling her courage. "I pretended to not notice those times your hand wandered where it shouldn't have." Kristin said with a foxy grin. She felt her heart stutter as she waited for her son to react.

Alan gave his mother an incredulous stare, mouth slightly agape. "You mean you knew?" he said, almost in disbelief.

His mother tightened her mouth and nodded. "I never said anything because... well, I didn't know how to bring it up with you and I felt guilty about it."

"Guilty -- why?" Alan cocked his head to one side, looking at his mother through narrowed eyes.

"Because I liked it." Kristin's breathy voice faded to a hush as she spoke and her eyes shifted about. Her heart was racing faster, but now it was from nervousness more than arousal.

His mother's admission excited Alan more than it shocked him. It made his lust for her intensify and he grew bolder. He hoped that that she might not resist if he were to make an inappropriate advance at her.

Before his courage could leave him Alan reached out for his mother's left breast. He pressed his palm on the underside of it, pushing upwards as his fingers curled around it. He squeezed it, gently at first, then harder when he felt her thick nipple poking into his palm. He heard her faint gasp of surprise as her wide eyes moved down to his hand. Then a smile slowly appeared on her rosy face.

"Was this what you really wanted to do to me?" she asked, her voice heavy with lust.

Alan swallowed and nodded. "Yeah," he groaned, staring at the shape of her breast beneath the strip of black cloth. He squeezed as much of her firm mound into his trembling hand as he could.

Kristin placed her hands on her son's waist. Her knees felt weak and she was light headed with arousal. "Tonight they're all yours," she said.

She looked down, watching her son caress and grope at her. He was kneading her breast harder now, spurred-on by her words and his own arousal. His eagerness excited her even more. She ran her hand up his spine, then back down to the small of his back and pulled him tighter to her willing body. His hard shaft rubbed against her thigh through her clothes and she wanted to feel it. Not only in her hand, but inside her too -- wherever he wanted to put it. When she felt his hand slip inside her dress to pinch her swollen nipple she moaned. The kitchen was silent except for their breathing.

After well over a minute had passed Kristin said "Do I feel okay?"

Alan's eyes met hers and he smiled lovingly at her. "You feel wonderful, Mom," he said, his voice full of arousal. "You're so beautiful." He leaned closer, holding her breast tighter and kissed her cheek. Her skin felt hot on his lips and he let them linger there a few seconds.

"You make me feel beautiful," Kristin said, almost whispering. She reached for her dress and pulled it aside, uncovering his hand and her breast. When he looked up in surprise she smiled and said "Well, you wanted to see it, didn't you?"

Her son nodded and let out a nervous laugh. "Yeah," he breathed. His groping had turned to gentle strokes as he stared at her bare breast, silently admiring it. He traced her areola with the tip of his finger, staring at her thick nipple.

Alan's caress filled Kristin with emotions she had not felt so strongly in years. She realized that she had begun to regard him not as just her son, but as a lover too. Her heart pounding, Kristin tugged at the right side of her dress, feeling her breast slip from it with a bounce. She looked down and ran her fingertips over her thick nipple. Her eyes met Alan's again as he stared at her bare chest in surprise and ardor.

"You may as well see them both, right?" she said with a nervous smile.